The Horned God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie didn't know what he was saying or doing but she was about to go crazy, she was a bundle of nerves and emotions that had gone haywire. Her whole body ached, wanted, needed, for release. She was breathing so hard she felt as if she had run a mile and was still running, her heart hammered at her from within her ribcage. She felt as if she was climbing to the top of a mountain only to be dropped from the peak.

Then David stopped whispering and suddenly she felt it, on her shaved pussy she felt his cock nudging against her folds, it was as if she had stopped climbing and was waiting for the drop.

"Little Suzie ...?" David asked still gripping her hands.

"Yes, yes, yes??!" Suzie panted looking into her brothers eyes.

"You are mine now, no one else can have you, do you know and believe this?" David asked, nudging her pussy the fraction of a movement.

"Yes David, only you, there is only you now, I am yours now!" Suzie cried desperately.

And just as the last syllable left her mouth, she felt herself drop.

David rammed his cock home in one long thrust and buried himself to the hilt into his sister and just held himself there a moment, waiting for her to adjust to his size.

Suzie stopped panting and stared upward at the rock ceiling, pain, pleasure, all were written on her face. Barely being able to get her breath back she suddenly screamed at the pleasure she was experiencing. She was literally seeing stars as she felt the cock inside her slowly start to move, in and out, back and forth, it was as if every nerve in her pussy was screaming, every small friction made her orgasm long and hard.

David making strokes long and hard at first switched up and the angle and thrust after a few moments of fucking. Making his sister scream and this time knowing she was screaming because of him made him feel even more powerful. Pulling back until he was almost out he lunged back in so hard he slid his sister back up the skins to the rock wall, all the while with every thrust his sister panted and begged for more.

"Please David, fuck me harder, harder baby, I'm yours from now on, I swear, your little slutty sister. You can fuck me anytime you want, oh yea you can fuck your sister anytime you want! Just please don't stop baby, oh, god, fuck me, fuck me good!" Suzie screamed.

Hearing this David picked up the pace and really started pounding into her hard and fast, really giving it to her. He was slowly making her slide up to the wall, thrust after thrust after thrust.

Letting her hands go he reached out and grabbed her nipples and started twisting and pulling, she only moaned harder.

Harder and harder he thrust, trying to push more and more of himself into her, trying to make her one with him, trying to fuck his sister into complete oblivion.

And finally after what seemed hours but was in fact only a few minutes David felt his orgasm approaching, he felt it building, the explosion he had wanted for this young woman and waited for was finally approaching, he started grunting and in her lust fogged mind Suzie knew he was going to cum.

She started thrusting her hips up to meet his, pounding back at him just as hard as she was with him, trying to get herself off again at the same time he came. She wanted to feel his cum dripping out of her, she belonged to him and he could put his cock and his load anywhere he wished.

David straining and grunting now like some kind of wild beast suddenly threw his head back yelled out. His cock started shooting shot after shot of sperm deep into his sister's womb. David pulled back and thrust once more with everything he had back into his sister as he again shot even more cum up into his sister's belly, still crying out as he deposited his seed deep within his female.

Suzie had felt the first shot and then tried in vain to lock her legs behind his to keep him inside her, he pulled and thrust into her again as he unloaded deep into her pussy. Feeling his sperm shooting deep into her had triggered another orgasm and she lay there shaking with her eyes closed, a feeling of bliss coming over her as she quaked.

David breathing brought his eyes back down to his sister lying there before him, no, she was one his women now, she belonged to him and would take no other. Seeing her lying there with small little aftershocks going through her, the thought passed through his head that she was indeed very beautiful.

Suddenly very tired David pulled himself still hard from her and sat back on knees and rested.

Suzie feeling David pulling out rested a moment with her eyes closed and then sat up opening them.

They stared at each for a few moments and then Suzie spoke.

"So when exactly are we going to do this again Brother and Master of Mine?" She asked with a serious look on her face.

"Whenever I desire Suzie." David replied looking back at her with a small smile.

"Ok David." Suzie said, sitting there waiting patiently to be told what to do.

Seeing this David told her "Go outside and bring Alyssa and Kim inside, then you will have a lot of work to do."

Suzie jumped up and ran for the entrance.

To be continued ...