The Horniest Slut

Story Info
She enjoys her boyfriend's brother.
1.6k words
4.11
55.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plaidskirt
plaidskirt
111 Followers

I love my boyfriend Hardy, I really do. He's very sweet and caring. My only complaint is his strong ability to deny me satisfaction. Don't get me wrong, he wants to please me, it's just that his appetite isn't quite compatible with mine.

Take Thursday night for example. I was in a very dirty mood. I told him how hot I was for him and I did a sexy dance to put him in the mood. He seemed very comfortable. Then, we had sex one time and he fell asleep. One time. One time! That is not enough. I don't need a man who can go all night, but one time is definitely not satisfactory.

I tried my very best to fall asleep. I heard him breathing softly at my back. I turned around to look at him.

He looked so peaceful and restful. He had such a clean, good mind. I lifted his hand and kissed it. He was my man and I was very grateful to have him. Unfortunately, my needs...

I left the room and went into the living room. I lied fast-down on the couch and took matters into my own hands. I must've had eight orgasms, compared to the zero I had with Hardy. It would've been so nice if I could've experienced that with Hardy. If only he would let me be the wild, dirty girl I want to be once in a while.

I decided I would tell him I felt the next night. Unfortunately, I never got the chance. Hardy's brother, Trent, was coming over for a visit.

Trent looked a lot like Hardy. He was a couple years older than my twenty-three year old boyfriend. He was 6'4-considerably taller, and was even more athletic looking.

Hardy warned me that Trent was a gym freak. I thought that was rather silly, but when I saw him, I didn't mind at all. Even though I was immensely pleased with the situation, I was angry with Hardy. He should've been jealous! I know that's a shallow thought, but it made me think that he had given up on trying to impress me.

I fantasized about Trent a lot that evening. He acted a lot different than Hardy. He was so manly and sexy. I found myself acting giggly and girly. He must've thought I was younger than I was.

I felt bad. I loved Hardy so much, he's an angel, but Trent was making me so hot. I just had to take advantage of the situation.

I went downstairs and found Trent doing crunches. In all my twenty years, I had never felt my blood pressure raise that quickly. Every muscle in his body was flexing and glistening. I wanted to orgasm right there.

"Hi Trent."

"Hi." He barely looked up.

"Working hard?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm," I couldn't think of anything to say! I was so mad at myself. I ran upstairs and rubbed my pussy with my hand.

I came up with an extremely simple-minded plan. I'd just doll myself up, and hope he'd take notice. I brushed my teeth until they shined and took my ponytail out. I put on a mini skirt and heels, and finally, sprayed myself with the raciest fragrance I had. Here goes nothing, I thought.

I walked downstairs slowly, hoping to make an entrance. This time I couldn't hear his heavy breathing. I reached the floor and looked around. No sign of life.

I turned into the laundry room since the light in the other room was off. "Trent?"

I felt him behind me, though I didn't know how that was possible. His hands were on my waist. I gasped, I wanted it to be Trent, but it could be Hardy. Then I felt my body being shoved against him. The surface of his stomach was rock hard and high up, so I knew it was Trent. I closed my eyes, thinking about what a lucky girl I was.

"Oh, Trent, I've wanted you-"

Trent pushed me down and smacked me. "Shut up. If you speak, I'll smack you harder."

I sat up, thinking he was insane. I wanted to run, but the expression on his face told me that I wasn't going anywhere.

He smiled and began to lower himself to me. I was terrified because he looked so powerful and uncaring. He lifted my leg and took my shoe off. "Ohh," he was rubbing my feet like an expert.

Soon he was licking me and moving up my leg. Suddenly the wrongness of the situation dawned on me. This was very wrong. I pulled myself away and waited for Trent's response.

Once again, he smiled, scooting toward me. "If you didn't want this, would you have dressed up for me?"

I looked at him with big eyes, realizing how foolish I had been. If only I could go back in time just a few hours, I thought.

"I see in you what I've seen in all Hardy's old girlfriends. That look on their face. They're trapped, bottled up, caged. You have a fire in you. A fire in your sex that Hardy doesn't even care about. If he loved you, he'd want you to be pleased."

Those strange words were making sense. Maybe I just wanted them to make sense because they were from him.

"If you want to, you can make pretend I'm Hardy. I can be an animal, and I can make you happy the way you never thought you could." His hand touched the side of my face, cradling it lovingly. "Do you want that?"

"More than anything."

"Then surrender to me. Do you?"

"Yes."

"Completely?"

"Yes."

"There's no turning back now. Is Hardy home now?"

"No."

Trent scooped me up and quickly walked up the stairs. He took me into the bedroom and rested me on the bed. "Take your skirt off."

I tugged at it, stalling because I was nervous that he wouldn't think my body was perfect."

Trent looked anxious, "You whore!" He ripped if from me. "Now take off your shirt and bra."

I stalled on purpose again, secretly wanting him to get angry. It was making me hotter than ever.

"You just don't get it, do you?" He smacked my face hard and I nearly fell. He was notorious as he removed my clothing. "Aw, this is hot," he told me. "I gotta get some of this." Before I knew it, he had me on his lap.

It was the most fantastic sensation. My naked sex was sliding on his knee. He had his hands on my waist again, guiding me however he pleased. I smiled knowing it was all to make me happy.

Visions of Trent naked flew through my head. I couldn't wait to see him. "I have a nine incher," He said.

"Wow." Hardy was 6 1/2, the biggest I'd ever had.

He pushed me off of him and turned me over. I felt his prying fingers searching for my hole. The bed felt so soft and nice. His long fingers dipped into my hot sex, making my whole body quiver. It was so wrong but soo good.

"Tell me what a whore you are," he said, strumming me like an instrument.

"I'm a whore."

"Who's whore?"

"Yours!"

Then his hand gripped my pussy with an impossible force. It felt so good I could barely stand it. "Stop it."

"Why?"

"I'll cum!"

"You'll cum again, go ahead, slut. Cum."

Hardy had never made me cum so quickly before. I realized how powerless I was to this man's torture and pleasure.

"Cum on slut, cum hard! Cum for daddy."

"Ahh!" I felt my pussy get so tight around his merciless fingers. He thrust them deeply into me, pounding just like it was a cock.

Then he told me it was finally time. He laid me face-down, spreading my legs out wide.

The wild animal climbed over me, putting his monster cock right at my entrance and slamming in.

The bed shook violently. There was hair pulling, heavy sweating, and lots of deep groans. The more pain I felt the hotter I got.

"Ohh, fuck me."

He scratched my back with his nails, "You asked for it, slut."

He began thrusting madly. He was so primal, like a caveman or something. He smelled of sweat and I loved hearing his labored breath. He took a handful of my hair and pulled back, I screamed in ecstasy. What a wonderful man.

I came hard and so did he. As he softened, I told him thank you and he laughed. "Do you think we're done, whore?"

I was completely satisfied. What else could he do? I turned around and he hit me hard again. I nearly laughed, because that was all it took to get us both hot again.

I never knew a man could have such a strong drive. I thought I was hard to satisfy! I loved being used like the whore I was. His beefy cock just tore me to pieces, giving me one great orgasm after the next.

After he fucked me the third time, I told him that I couldn't go on any longer. I didn't want to get sore or anything. He pulled out of me and stood, "Then I won't make you sore anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll just please me. Suck me, slut."

I got on my knees and opened my mouth wide. Funny thing was, he really didn't expect me to suck him. He fucked my mouth just like my pussy.

He smothered my head into his body, forcing his hot cock down my throat. As his cum dripped down into my stomach, I accepted it gladly. I was officially his whore.

plaidskirt
plaidskirt
111 Followers