The Horny Clown Posse

Story Info
Trisha Yearwood meets The Horny Clown Posse.
2.1k words
3
6.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

This is a clown parody... It is not real... CLOWN LIFE BITCHES

This is something completely different... It's about a gang of horny clowns traveling around the country clownbanging famous chicks... They film their adventures and put them on their website for all their Clownies (fans) to enjoy... Strap in and get ready for the ride... Here comes The Horny Clown Posse... Enjoy Clownies

***

Nashville, Tennessee 10:45 pm

"Yo Clownies, we're all up in Nashville, looking for some country pussy up in this bitch. We're gonna stop and get some food then get some pussy." Horny 1 said, as he filmed himself. Big AL, the leader of the Horny Clown Posse was driving their pimped out van. He pulled in a drive thru burger joint and ordered. When they got to the window, he noticed the drive thru chick was really hot. She was about 18 and blonde, with big tits and a slender waist. She looked like a pornstar and he was gonna make that happen.

"Hey it's the Horny Clown Posse. My boyfriend and I watch your videos all the time. I'm a Clownie." She said, handing them their food.

"Oh yeah, what's your name baby?" Big AL had a big clown smirk on his face.

"Brandi." She smiled back a leaned over, out the window. You could see her cleavage in her tight top.

"Well Brandi, come get in my van and we'll make you a fucking star baby. You're way too hot to be slinging burgers in this joint. Come on baby." Big Al pulled out his huge clown cock and wiggled it at her. He's a tall, really fat clown, with a really fat cock.

Brandi smiled at his huge cock and licked her lips, but she felt guilty about cheating on her boyfriend. "I don't know... I don't usually cheat on my man."

"You don't usually? But you do? So come on baby. We aren't your usually clowns." They all yelled out at her, to get in the van.

Horny 1 smiled at her beeping his clown horn. "Come on baby, once you go clown, you'll never frown." He winked at her and they all cheered her on.

"BRANDI BRANDI BRANDI!!" They all beeped their horns and took out their clown cocks, yelling for her to get in the van.

She smiled and thought about it. "Alright, I always wanted some clown cock up my ass." She said in her sexiest voice and winked at them. They all cheered. Big AL pulled in the back of the place and Brandi came out, getting in the side door.

A few minutes later, the Clown Van was rockin' and the Horny Clown Posse was cockin', Brandi. Big Al is the leader. He's a big fat clown, the others are 7 midget clowns, numbers 1 - 7. Brandi had two clown clocks in her ass and pussy. They were clownbanging away. She was moaning really loud, while she jacked off two more clown cocks. Big Al was filming, in between titfucking, Brandi's beautiful DD's.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK, damn you clowns are horny!" Brandi said, smacking one clown and getting two clown cocks shoved in her mouth. She had never done anything like this, but she adapted very easily. They were banging her holes so fucking hard and fast, switching off, fucking her silly. They beeped their horns and laughed like maniacs. They came on her face and in her mouth. She swallowed a ton of cum and sucked them dry. Several loads were dumped in her ass and pussy. Four loads were dumped on her big beautiful, natural tits.

They took pictures of her sucking them off and getting fucked. She smiled, posing for the camera and saying, "CLOWN LIFE BITCHES!!"

"Hey honey, what's your boyfriends name?" Horny 7 asked.

"Billy." Brandi spit out, in between getting clown clocks rammed down her throat.

"Hey Billy, what do you think of your bitch now? She's our whore now. CLOWN LIFE BITCHES!!" He said, laughing, while he talked to the camera. They all beeped their clown horns, laughing loud.

They pounded her ass, doggy style and beeped their clown horns, while she sucked off Big Al and his huge cock. They pissed in her ass and pussy, pulling out and letting the piss flow into a bucket. They dumped in on her face, as they laughed and blew their damn clown horns. Big Al dumped a massive load all over her face and in her mouth. She smiled and sucked it down, sucking his cock while he finished cumming. She sucked every drop out of him. Brandi squirted all over the clowns and van.

They triple fucked her pussy like mini sex tornadoes. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! FUCK MEEEEEEE!! I FUCKING LOVE CLOWN COCKS!!" Brandi yelled out. Brandi squirted again. They pulled out and her pussy cream blasted into Clown 5 and 6's mouths. They drank her piss and she drank theirs. They spit her piss on her and each other, beeping their horns and laughing loud. They shoved skittles up her pussy and ass, taking turns eating them out of her holes, as she squatted over their faces. Brandi ate chocolate ice cream off of their cocks, as she sucked them off and string cheese out of Big Al's ass, as the other clowns pissed all over her.

They kept pounding her holes for two more hours. She squirted seven times, all over the van. They pissed all over her beautiful face, in her long blonde hair, in her holes and all over her body. They ate mustard and fries out of her pussy, as she sucked off Big Al. They filmed her, sucking them clean and saying, "CLOWN LIFE BITCHES!!" They all laughed. They let her out of the van, with her clothes and $50 they gave her. They sped off, yelling out the windows, "CLOWN LIFE BITCHES!!" They beeped their horns like crazy and laughed loudly, as they sped away.

"Damn freaky clowns... they can fuck though." Brandi said, shaking her head and getting dressed.

Nashville, Tennessee 1:30 am

The Horny Clown Posse was driving through an upscale neighborhood and noticed someone familiar, leaving a recording studio and walking to her car. It was country music superstar, Trisha Yearwood. She looked good in her black jeans and white Nashville Predators hockey tee shirt. She has big tits and they looked really big in her tight tee shirt. They pulled up to her and grabbed her, pulling her in the van and speeding off.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Trisha yelled out at them.

"We're sorry Ms Yearwood, we're big fans and we just wanted to meet you." Horny 2 said nicely, beeping his clown horn.

"Whatever happened to going to my concert and seeing me there?" She calmed down, but was still upset.

"Well..." Horny 2 was gonna say something nice, but Horny 6, cut right to the chase.

He pulled out his big cock, they all did and said, "were horny and we think you're smokin' hot baby. We're the Horny Clown Posse and we'd love to clownbang the shit outta you and put you on our website." They all waved their big cocks at her, beeping their horns and she smiled.

"Horny Clown Posse... I've heard of you perverts. You pick chicks up and clownbang... Ha... the shit out of them. Lucky for you motherfuckers I'm horny as hell and Garth is outta town. Get those big fucking clown cocks over here and fuck me good... Damn good!" Trisha grabbed two cocks and deepthroated them. She smacked one clown's ass and sucked him hard. Two more clowns ate her pussy, as the others took her clothes off. Her really big, natural knockers spilled out and they sucked them like horny vacuums, they squeezed and sucked them, biting them, licking them all over.

Tricia sucked two more cocks in her mouth, deepthroating them, one at a time, moaning from the tit sucking and pussy eating. She squirted on the tongues, of the two midget clowns eating her pussy. She licked the two big clown cocks in her mouth, spitting on them and their balls. She looked up at them and told them, "Fuck my mouth motherfuckers!" Tricia was horny as hell and was loving, getting clownbanged. They pounded her mouth and throat, both cocks at the same time. She gagged and spit up on their cocks. They pulled out and wiped their cocks all over her sexy face. They spit on her face and she wiped it off with her hands and sucked them clean. She was a sexual dynamo and she was in heat big time.

They sat her on two midget clown cocks in her ass. She smacked them and told them, "you two bitches better pound my ass good!" Three more midget clown cocks went in her pussy and Big Al filmed the other two midget clown clocks, being shoved in between, her big tits. Tricia spit all over the cocks, in between her tits, and licked them, as they popped out, of her big tit tunnel. They all pounded her tits, pussy and ass like mini jackhammers, drilling them harder and harder. They smacked her face and she spit on theirs, loving every second of the rough clownbanging.

Tricia smiled big. The clowns fucked her big tits, spitting all over them and in her open mouth. She swallowed it all and spit back in their open mouths. She squirted all over the cocks, in her pussy. They pulled out and it flooded out of her hairy pussy fast, all over the two midget clowns fucking her nice, round ass. They beeped those damn clown horns the whole time and laughed really loud. Tricia loved freaky sex and she loved the clowns rough fucking her body. They ate whipped cream and potato salad out of Tricia's pussy, as she pissed all over it and them. She ate a hot dog out of Big Al's ass, as two clowns assfucked her.

Big Al jammed his huge cock up her ass, doggy style, pulling her long, thick, wavy blonde hair and smacked her ass hard. "You fucking whore, you love clown cocks, don't you slut!" He smacked her thick ass hard again.

"You bet your big fucking cock I do, motherfucker!" Tricia snapped back. Her eyes were rolling back with pleasure. She loved every second of the freaky clownbanging. They all spit on her and smacked her face. She licked it up and spit back at them, smiling big. Big Al came up her ass, right as she squirted all over the van floor. Two midget clowns were under her sucking her big tits, biting them and smacking them hard. They smacked her all over, spitting on her, pissing all over her body. Tricia loved it, opening her mouth wide, as Big Al pissed a massive amount of piss in her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

The clowns kept sucking hard and chewing on her big tits. They left clown tit hickies, all over her big juggs and thick nipples. They all came on her big tits and watched her lick every drop off, as they spit on her tits. She licked it all up, smiling. They ate marshmallows out of her pussy and ass, as she sucked off Big Al, swallowing his load, smacking the clowns eating the marshmallows and pissing on their faces.

They all pissed in her mouth, she swallowed it all. She pissed in their mouths too, they swallowed it all. They ate out of her holes, she ate out of their asses. They smacked her, she smacked them. They spit on her, she spit on them. They fucked her until morning, pounding her holes, pissing and cumming in them, eating and fucking the night away, blowing those damn own horns the whole time. They laughed like crazy maniacs the whole time too, filming every second. Tricia came eight times and swallowed so much cum and piss it was insane. She loved the spit and smacks too. She kissed each one and gave them her number. They took her home and gave her $100. She gave it back to them.

"I had a lot of fun fellas, keep the money. Call me up and we can do this again." Tricia said, as she got out of the van. They sped off laughing and beeping those horns, yelling, "CLOWN LIFE BITCHES!!"

"Freaky ass clowns... That was fun though." Tricia shook her head smiling, as she went in her house.

They are freaky ass clowns and they are... The Horny Clown Posse... CLOWN LIFE BITCHES!!

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers