The Horny Crusader Ch. 1

Story Info
Hero receives a proper thank-you.
2.6k words
4.56
21k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Sir Walter surveyed the carnage before him, nothing but death and slaughter, as far as his eyes could see. The only sounds to be heard were the screams of the dying, and the screeching calls of the crows, feeding on the dead. He could not turn away, and his only thought, was the belief that the Church had lied to them. How could GOD demand this kind chaos, this mayhem, in His name? It was at this moment, Sir Walter of Devon shire, High guard of his lord, Prince Sedgwick, was shown a new vision. A vision far different from the one the Priests had once set for them. His new vision was one of Honor, one he would dedicate his life to. It was a simple vision, wander the lands, and help those in dire need. He knew if he did this, his reward would be great, both on earth and in Heaven. After packing the few supplies he could salvage, he mounted his steed and rode towards the setting sun.

Sir Walter opens his eyes to the sun cresting over the hills behind him, warming the blood stained armor on his back. He realizes in his exhaustion, he has slept thru the night, as his faithful steed carried him toward his new life. Soon he can see what he believes is a mirage, but is pleasantly surprised to find a beautiful oasis before him. He leads his horse toward the cool water flowing into a small pool. While his steed drinks, Walter strips his armor and padding, down to his small clothes. As he washes the dirt and gore from his body, it feels as if he was also washing his sins from his Soul. When he finished bathing, he takes the time to care for his equipment and steed. Finding some shade beneath a palm, he spread his cloak so he could lie upon it and rest.

He can hear the noise of a caravan approaching the oasis. Though the caravan is a small one, it is well provisioned. He watches as the merchant's slaves and laborers erect the tents and set up camp. While this is going on, Sir Walter dons his clothes and armor. As he cinch's his sword belt about his waist, he can see a richly dressed man walk towards the spring that feeds the oasis. It is then that he notice's movement from the tall brush that grows around the spring, and move quietly towards it. As the rich merchant spreads his prayer rug upon the ground, Sir Walter can see the three brigands getting ready to attack. Just before they can rush the unarmed merchant, Sir Walter draws his sword and with a fierce battle cry, he attacks. The savage cry warns the merchant and while Sir Walter is engaged with two of the brigands, the merchant pulls a long dagger from his robes and deftly dispatches the third. Because of the surprise of his attack, Sir Walter easily slays the assassins.

When He is sure that the danger has past, he turns to see a quizzical but amused look on the merchant's face. The merchant bows and says Allah indeed works in mysterious ways. He has sent an infidel to save me."

"Please tell me your name, so I can properly thank you." He says that he is a simple pilgrim and his name is Walter. The merchant thanks him and gives praise to Allah for watching over him, then introduces himself as Mukh Momahd. He then kneels and performs his prayers and as he rises, he invites his guest to his tents to dine and relax.

When they arrive at the camp, there is a great commotion as all wishes to hear what has transpired. Mukh raises his hand and says that it will wait till he has properly seen to his guest comforts. As they enter the cool interior of the tent, Walter is astonished to see a beautiful woman moving about inside, watching over the servants preparing the low table for the feast to come. Mukh see the expression on Walters's face and smiles as he introduces Walter to his daughter. "This, my friend, is my daughter Myrianna." Walter can see lovely brown eyes regarding him above the silk veil covering her face. As her father recounts the skirmish, Walter catches Myrianna regarding him with a renewed respect. When she notices him watching her, she demurely lowers her eyes.

As they seat themselves around the table, the servants bring out course after course, each one more exotic and delicious then the last. When their hunger is final sated, and they are relaxing upon the soft cushions, Mukh asks how he can repay the life debt he owes Walter. Walter tells his new friend that there is no debt, that he acted out of honor and not for pay. Mukh looks at him and says the least he can do is provide safe and comfortable passage to Baghdad. Walter thanks his host and accepts his offer. Just then Walter feels a light touch on his arm, and turns to see a lovely servant woman, kneeling next to and slightly behind him. This wench will show you to your tent, we will rest here three days before continuing on our journey, she will take care of all your needs. Mukh then rises and bids his guest good evening, leading his daughter to his or her own tents.

Walter turns to the woman beside him and asks her name, and she replies "Linni, master." Well, Linni lead the way to his quarters. She rises with the soft rustling of the almost transparent silks she is wearing, and leads the way to his tent. When they arrive and enter his tent, she immediately begins to undress him. He is unused to such treatment and starts to undress himself and Linni drops to her knees, tears already coming to her eyes. He asks her what is wrong and in a sobbing voice, she says she has displeased him and will be severely punished for not completing her duties. He tells her he is not displeased, trying to convince her, but she doesn't believe him, till he relents and lets her continue her task.

When he stands naked before her, she leads him to a tub and helps him get seated. Then begins to pour cool water laced with lavender smelling oil over him. She then begins to wash the dust and the heat of the desert from him, while expertly massaging the knots from his hard warrior's body. Walter finally starts to relax and become comfortable with the young and nubile woman massaging his naked flesh. When she feels he is ready, she helps him stand and towels his body dry. Unbeknownst to him, this is the first time Linni has seen an infidel up close, and the hard muscular body and fair skin, intrigues her, but it is his manhood that has captured her attention, for it is the first circumcised cock she has ever seen. She tries to suppress her curiosity and helps him into a silk robe and leads him to a large pile of cushions. When she is sure he is comfortable, she quickly sheds her garments and kneels before him.

Walter cannot help stare at her naked form, her light brown skin, the firm breasts capped with dark nipples that harden under his gaze. He lets his gaze travel lower, and notices that the way she is kneeling, her sex is exposed and accessible. He can tell she is getting excited from his inspection of her body, by the way the lips of her pussy starts to open like a flower and the moisture gathering there. The whole time she keeps her head down cast, but she can feel his eyes moving across her body. He is startled when Linni asks in a shy voice if master is pleased and when he can only croak out a hoarse "yes". She is secretly pleased that she has affected him thus.

He can no longer resist his urges and he reaches out with his hand and cups one of her breasts as his thumb moves up to flick her pointy and stiff nipple, she moans in a low and husky voice. His other hand moves till he is cupping her chin, and he moves his thumb till it brushes her soft lips. She opens her mouth and he slips his thumb between her soft and moist lips, till it is inside and her tongue wraps around it wickedly. He pulls his thumb out with a soft "plop" and runs his hand down between her now heaving breasts, over her flat stomach and thru the dark soft curls of her pubic hair, till he encounters the boiling furnace of her dripping pussy. He lightly runs his index finger between the parted lips, back and forth, till the nub of her clit pokes its head out and when he comes into contact with it, she gasps and a shudder moves thru her aroused body. With out warning he thrusts his middle finger deep inside of her wet pussy and it swallows it much like her mouth swallowed is thumb only moments before.

Using the finger that is deep inside of her, he pulls her from her knees and into his embrace. When she leans in close, he roughly kisses her, his lust starting to take control of him. As he starts to pump his finger in and out of her, as her pussy grips his finger, he starts to pump his tongue into her mouth in time with the finger fucking her pussy. He feels her hand tentatively move up his thigh and she is encouraged when he opens them slightly to give her easier access to his hardening cock. She wraps her petite fingers around his swelling cock, thrilled to feel it grow longer and thicker in her hand. His other hand has not been idle, after teasing her stiff nipples for a time; he lets it travel down along her side. When it moves across her hip and then lower yet until he is cupping a soft yet firm ass cheek.

Soon she can feel his fingers moving from the very top of the cleft of her ass and starts to move lower. She cannot suppress the gasp as his fingers make contact with the puckered ring of her anus; he is intrigued by her reaction, and decides to try an experiment. The hand in her pussy works first one and then a second finger deep into her now dripping pussy. The fingers of his other hand trace small circles around her anal opening. Briefly his fingers move lower, till he has coated them with the juices leaking from her pussy. He then moves them back up and rubs her juices all over her puckered opening. He does this a few times, and when her ass feels slick enough, he slowly probes a finger into her tight ass. A little at a time, though each tiny thrust forces it a little deeper, and soon he is past the second knuckle and can feel her tight ass gripping his finger. The way her ass grips his finger it feels like it is trying to suck it in even deeper, he cant resist starting to pump it in and out with long, slow, and deep thrusts.

She has never experienced this sensation before and is completely surprised when a powerful orgasm rocks her body. He cannot believe the way her asshole clinches and almost seems to dance around his finger. Right then he decides he must take her tight ass. First though he is going to fuck her hot pussy though. He suddenly pulls his fingers free from her tight openings, which brings a little whimper from her; he then removes her hands from his rock hard cock so he can arrange the cushions and himself to properly enjoy her body.

He props His back up some with the cushions and drags her body into his lap until she is straddling his waist her back to him. He lifts her slight form and in one swift motion, impales her dripping pussy to the hilt. He hears her breath whoosh out and a soft grunt as his large pole almost splits her in two. He holds her there a moment, then pushing her back forward towards his feet, he tells her to move her ass and fuck his hard cock with her pussy. He loves the sight of his hard cock plowing her tight pussy, the way the lips seem to drag along his shaft, trying not to let it escape as it slides out.

Her sweet ass and tight little asshole suddenly capture his attention, he could almost swear it winked at him. Taking this as an invitation, he wets his finger in his mouth and then places it near her puckered anus. When she is on her up stroke, he lines it up, and when she slams her hot little pussy down on his hard cock she is unprepared for the finger that goes up her tight ass.

The shock of his finger filling her ass and his cock stuffing her pussy causes her to freeze stuck on the downward stroke. It is not until he slaps her ass hard with his free hand that she resumes her humping motions now fucking both his cock and his finger. Soon she is coming and coming hard, and can no longer control her body enough to keep fucking her and she collapses forward across his legs. As she lies there shaking and moaning, he crawls from beneath her, places a pile of cushions under her hips and moves behind her.

Taking her arms and pulling them behind her back, he holds them there easily with one of his hands grasping both of her wrists. Holding her this way she has no leverage to be able to get up no matter how she tried. As he looks down at her in this vulnerable position, he decides it is time to deflower that sweet ass of hers. To make his entry a little easier, he leans forward and runs his tongue around her little opening. Then he dribbles all the spit he has in his mouth onto her puckered opening. Then push's one and then another finger up her ass, trying to loosen her up the best he can. It doesn't take long to get her ready and he pulls his fingers free.

Then as he aims his diamond hard cock at her back door, he commands her to play with her pussy. When she starts pumping her fingers in and out, rubbing her clit with her other finger. He thrusts hard and is surprised when the head of his cock barely popped inside. She is biting on a pillow to muffle her screams. Soon he is slowly working it in and out always a little deeper. When half his cock is buried in side, he grabs her hips and thrusts it in the rest of the way.

Then he gives her a moment to get accustomed to it before releasing his urges and that's when he starts to brutally fuck her ass long, deep, and hard! She is surprised the pain is starting to go away and she begins to enjoy it. It is all too much for poor Walter though and before he erupts into her bowels he pulls out grabs her ankles and flips her over. Then knee walking up her body as he straddles her. He stops with his knees tucked into her armpits and begins to fist his cock above her. She notices that he has begun to pump faster, but is still surprised when glob after sticky glob sprays across her face. And he then collapses on top of her and that is how they fall asleep, together.