The Horny Elves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,019 Followers

With a swift motion Ame pulled her cock from Lisa's pussy. Not wasting any time, she grabbed Lisa's legs and pulled them up towards her upper body, making Lisa's butt lift up and present its tight opening to the soon-to-be invading cock.

"It looks very tight," Ame said looking down on Lisa's ass.

"It is," Lisa confessed. "Hopefully that will make you feel very good."

"I think I might never have been this hard and excited before, so I think I am going to like it a lot," Ame said as she put her hard cock against the opening.

Lisa felt how big the cock-head was. It must have covered all of her rosebud and maybe even more. If she had never done this before, she might have been scared - but she had taken this big cock in her ass so many times before that she knew she would be able to handle it. Still, that was a few years ago, and she knew she had to do her best to relax. She was hoping she would be able to make a lasting impression on her elven lover, to make sure that she would remember this in the future.

The cock was wet from their combined juices. As the head pressed against the tightness it started to give away and opened itself up around the massiveness. Just as Lisa was certain the cock would pop into her, she felt it get pulled back. She looked up at Ame as she felt her body getting adjusted, making her butt rise higher up as she almost got doubled over on the bed.

This time the penetration went perfect. Her anus first got stretched out around the massive head, and then sucked it inside as it closed around the top of the shaft. Lisa couldn't help but moan out loud in a mix of pain in pleasure making her lover stop.

"Is it too much?" Ame asked.

"No, I'd-, I just got a bit surprised. Please give me more, I want you to make love to my ass," Lisa said. She had almost tried to explain that she had forgotten how big Ame's cock was and how full it made her feel.

She closed her eyes as she felt Ame move her hips, making the big cock move in her ass. She felt like every extra inch would make her break. Soon enough, though, she got used to it and, by some magic, the pain transformed into the most wonderful pleasure. She opened her eyes and looked down, only to see that she had not even taken half of the magnificent cock. She noticed something else instead, something that made her mouth water.

Each time the cock moved inside of her, it made her pussy push out a little of the cum she had taken in before. Her pussy was completely covered in the juices, and it had been running down her body and onto her stomach. It was a bit awkward in her current position, but she stretched her arm out and used her fingers to catch some of it. She just had to taste it. She scooped up all the cum she could get and fed it to herself. The more cock she took in her ass the more cum leaked out and the more she could eat.

"Oh, fuck," she heard from Ame, "this feels so good."

Lisa found herself panting with pleasure as the spell of the leaking pussy broke. Lisa looked at where she and Ame were connected, and saw that she had now taken all of the supersized cock in her tight little ass. The enticement of the cum had helped her get past the difficult part, and she now felt like her body had been overwhelmed with pleasure originating from her stuffed ass. Greedy as she was, she wanted more.

"Show me what you can do with that cock," she told Ame. " Show me the true power and pleasure of your big elven cock. Show me just how horny you can be." She continued.

Ame did not answer in words but, instead, she answered with her body. Lisa felt how she moved her hips and, with a few strokes, the slow ass-fucking not only got harder and faster but turned into a full-fledged ass pounding. Lisa started to moan loudly and it soon turned into screams. Each time their bodies clashed together it made a loud slapping sound and Lisa felt her toned ass cheeks turn sore. The feeling of the cock being pulled almost all the way out before it got slammed inside made her writhe in pleasure.

She was completely helpless as her body was held in place by the powerful elf. All she could do was take the anal assault. As she felt an orgasm approach, she tried to move to prevent it, wanting to cum together with her lover like the last time, but it just made Ame's grip around her legs get stronger and the orgasm rode through her body.

Luckily enough, the orgasmic convulsions must have had an effect on Ame as well. Lisa felt her tighten up and start to shoot her big and powerful loads of cum deep into her well-fucked ass. Lisa felt so happy. She loved the elves and their cocks but, most of all, she loved when she managed to make them cum. It was just so much sperm, and their angelic voices hummed so beautifully when they came.

Afterwards, they both collapsed on the bed. Lisa gave Ame a close hug, wanting to show her that the powerful ass fucking was just what she had needed at the time. Ame answered the hug and they shared a quick kiss. She thought that if this moment would last forever it would still be too short.

"What is going on in here?"

Lisa and Amelandiel both looked up from their close embrace on the bed. At the door was another elf woman, much older than the young Ame, and she didn't seem to be happy to find them like this.

"This is the girl the tree sent me to find. I think her name is Lisa," Ame tried to explain as she stood up from the bed showing off her naked glory.

"'You think?' We have a mission, and you know this place is overflowing with those nasty orcs. I could hear you from afar. You are lucky this place is not overrun by orcs already, with the noise you have been making," the older elf woman said in a loud whisper. "Just get dressed, because I think I have found a way for us to get back to the tree."

Lisa quickly got off the bed and joined Amelandiel in getting dressed. She had forgotten about the orcs, and it was true that both she and Ame had been moaning and screaming without any concern of what could hear them or find them. More than anything, a chance to get back to the tree excited her - even if she was quite certain this was not the correct time period, it was still a big step.

When they were both dressed, they joined the new elf outside of the hut.

"So, what do you think?" the older elf said.

Lisa was a bit confused. Outside the hut was what looked a bit like a deer but with big wings on the side of the body.

"A hegoreinak? Where did you find it?" Amelandiel said in excitement as she walked up to the creature.

"It was not easy but I hope it will be worth it. This girl does not look like the savior you spoke about," the new elf said, looking at Lisa. "Are you sure you understood your vision correctly? It can be tricky at times."

"I-, I am not sure anymore. If we can get her up in the tree, we will see what happens there. Maybe there is more to her than she shows," Ame said hesitantly.

Lisa was confused, and she didn't like the two women talking like that about her. She was no savior, but she also didn't like to be doubted.

"Can this take us up to the tree?" Lisa asked looking at the animal.

"It has wings so that it can fly," The new elf woman said in a belittling voice. "Do you not know what wings are?"

Lisa didn't bother to answer. She had never met a rude elf before but this one certainly was. Instead she moved closer to Ame.

"Can we go now?" she asked Ame.

"Yes, we can."