The Horny Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

"I've been waiting all week to see this," she says, her hand moving back and forth on my cock, her other hand holding my balls. She's sort of squatting, staring at my cock. She looks up at me with a big grin. "You're the one that's the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life." She kisses the head, looks up at me and grins, and then turns her head to lick the side and then around to lick the other side. She just looks at it a second, holding it at the base, and then gets her mouth over the head and starts sliding down, taking more and more in, licking and sucking as she works at it. It's unbelievable how great it feels to me. She sits back a little and looks up at me, her one hand holding the base of my cock, "I'm going to get to do this a lot," she says to me, "hundreds, thousands of time. It's just so sexy. You have a delicious cock, Dave. Can you go over and lay on the bed so I can get at it from a different angle? My sister says to have you cum on my breasts. To rub it in, it's good for the skin. But, I don't know, I think maybe I'd just as soon taste it, swallow it, that seems sexy, too."

This girl's gone sex crazy but I do as she says. I go over to the bed. She grabs the comforter and top sheet and pulls them way down to the bottom and I lay down on my back and she climbs on next to me and grabs my cock again. She's naked all through this and I'm seeing her really great body so I sure manage to keep an erection, which I had wondered if I could. And then she's on me again, bent over me, her mouth swallowing my cock, her head bobbing up and down, sucking and licking. I get my hand on her butt. She swivels her eyes to look at me but never stops sucking and working on my cock. She has a great ass, I run my hand over it, feeling it, squeezing it slightly. I can just barely manage to get my hand down her ass and through her legs to touch her pussy. So that's what I do. I try to finger fuck her as she sucks me, I don't know how good I'm doing but I am touching her pussy. She actually moves a leg to make more room for my hand to fit between her legs and I manage to slide a finger into her. I can feel it coming so I tell her, "I'm about to cum," and she sucks even harder. If she wanted cum on her breasts, it didn't happen because I shoot off over and over and she keeps me in her mouth all the time, sucking even more, if anything, and swallowing, I imagine since I don't think she could hold my whole load in her mouth.

Then she's done and so am I. She sits back on her legs and looks at me with what seems to be a look of accomplishment, like she's proud that she sucked me and swallowed my cum. I half sit up and grab her shoulders and pull her down next to me so I can kiss her. I want everything about that great body of hers. And that's what I tell her. "Deirdre, you're the sexiest, most beautiful girl in the world. I'd like to eat your whole body, kiss and taste you all over." And that's what I start doing.

I'm kissing her neck and then above her breasts and she says, "That's how I feel about you, Dave. I could swallow that delicious cock of yours but I have to leave it so I can taste it over and over again." And then I'm sucking on her nipple and she's moaning, her hand feeling my back.

I should kiss her all over and in my mind, I decide I have to do that some time. But right now, I really, really want her pussy. So I kiss down her stomach and she spreads her legs wide. I get way down between her legs and get my fingers to her. The first time, almost in the dark, i just did it. Now, I want to see what I'm doing, see her pussy. I use my fingers to pull her open. She's all pink and red inside. Her whole body is pale, almost pink. The dark red hair is almost all above her actual pussy and there's not really a lot of it. A few hairs straggle down the sides. "You have a beautiful pussy,Deirdre, just like the rest of you." It is, everything is pink and red. I get my tongue in her and lick up and down, savoring the tastes. Low down, which makes me stick my chin into the mattress, I push my tongue into her vagina. She moves her leg s up towards her shoulders, raising her hips some so her pussy is even more accessible. I roll my tongue around in her and when I pull it out, I push a finger into her. I lick up some then pull back to look and see her clit. It's sort of a bump. I get my tongue on it and lick back and forth. I can feel it changing. I pull back and look at it again, there's a worm or finger peeking out some now. I lick some more and look again and the finger has grown. I get my tongue to it and she starts pushing on the back of my head and almost screaming so I lick hard, try and grab it with my lips. That sets her off. I can feel the fluid around my finger, that's been sliding in and out of her vagina.

I pull my finger out and move my mouth down to suck in as much of her as I can, getting a lot of taste, that same taste of sex. Her whole body is jumping some and her screams are low and sort of staccato and then she's yanking on my hair and I pull back. Staying between her legs I slide up over her and kiss her. She slides a hand between us and grabs my cock, which is very hard again. "Put it in me," she says, helping aim it at her vagina. I just push with my hips and can feel the head pushing open her pussy lips some. This is almost like I'm in a dream, that it's happening to someone else. If she hadn't sucked me dry a few minutes ago, I'm sure I would cum right now because it's such an intense feeling. I push more. It's so tight, it almost hurts, like it's going to pull my foreskin right off. It's got to hurt her, too. I stop, just a little way in and look at her. "Go ahead, push, get it in me," she says, her voice husky. So I push more. I've read of guys who push all the way in one long stroke, but I just can't. It's so tight, I work it in a little, pull back a little and push some more. And then I'm in. I can feel our pubic hair against each other. I pull out some and push in again, then again. She moans and moans. "We're fucking," she says, "actually doing it, this is amazing."

And we're fucking, she's right. I thought her sucking me was terrific but this is even more. Every millimeter of my cock's surface is being massaged. I hope it feels as good for her. I guess it does because after a half dozen or so strokes in and out, she's almost screaming again and I can feel her insides sort of rippling on my cock. I can't even describe it other than it's the most fantastic feeling ever, and it causes me to start boiling up my cum and I'm shooting into her. She wraps her legs up around me, her feet on my butt, and wraps her arms around me and we sort of rock back and forth. With me in her, her face is at the top of my chest and she's kissing me. I bend my back and get my face to her so we can kiss, lips to lips, me still in her, but I start sliding out as we kiss. I wait to hear a 'pop' as my cock comes out of her but it's silent, it just quietly isn't in her anymore. "Deirdre,you're fantastic. That was the best experience of my life. You're the sexiest woman in the world." She kisses me. I climb off her, to the side. We face each other and hold each other and kiss some more.

"I'm leaking a lot," she says, I better go clean up,"

"I'm sticky, too, and need to clean myself."

She grins at me. "Why don't we take a shower?" she says, "Together."

I can't imagine anything much sexier than washing each others' naked bodies with our bare hands. I feel her breasts, kiss her all over as I wash. I'm kissing her lovely, full butt and ask her to turn around. That lets me get my mouth to her pussy again. She spreads her legs, put one on my shoulder and a hand on my head to steady herself and I feast on her, licking and finger fucking her until she cums again. Then she starts on me and ends up sucking on my not quite erect cock, although it becomes erect as her mouth works on it. I pull her up, lift the same leg as she had on my shoulder a couple minutes ago to give me room and get my cock aimed into her. I lean her against the tile wall as I push up into her. She brings her other leg up and around me. It's like she's being held up by my cock in her. I push up into her over and over, her weight causes her to drop some and I push her back up. It's as hot as I've ever been, I think, like an animal just rutting, just fucking and fucking until she comes again, her insides squeezing me. I don't know how I can be so horny and last so long but I'm still erect. I back off and let her down so she's standing and we turn off the water and step out to dry.

At one point, her back is to me and she's leaning over the sink, a towel around her hair. One hand is on the sink, the other working the towel on her hair. I step behind her and push my cock between her butt cheeks. She spread her legs slightly, neither of us saying anything, and my cock starts pushing into her pussy again. She drops the towel and uses both hands to brace herself on the sink , bent partly over, as I fuck her, pound into her over and over. She pushes her body back as I push into her. I reach around her and get my hand down to her clit and rub it some and bring her to another orgasm. I'm still hard. I pull back, sliding out of her and she turns and we kiss and she puts her arms around me and hugs me. She sort of pushes me and we head back into the bedroom and onto the bed. We lay there naked, holding one another and kissing.

"You're still hard," she says, grasping my cock and moving around to get her mouth there to start licking me. I grab her hips and pull to get her pussy up my way and she seems to understand because she gets a leg across and straddles me. Her mouth starts working on my cock and I grab her butt to help support me as I lift my head up enough to get my tongue into her and start licking. I've read of this, seen it on the 'net and here we are, sixty-nining. It's all very sexy having her body on me, having her suck me very strongly, giving my cock a real workout. I can only hope I'm doing as well for her although my position isn't perfect. I get one hand off her but and around to get a couple fingers into her so I can finger fuck her while I concentrate my tongue and lips on her clit.

After we both cum, we arrange ourselves on our sides facing one another, our arms on each other. I tell her, "I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that this has happened. I love being with you, I love having sex with you. You are the sexiest woman possible. I want to be with you as much as possible, But how did you go from planning on being a virgin until you married to seducing me into having sex with you in such a short time?"

She grins. "Well, you had something to do with it. But I guess I did it mostly on my own. I've always aroused easily. So I've felt like having sex many times. Mostly, I just masturbated a lot. Then when Doris mentioned oral sex, I think it excited me a little, too, even though I poo-pooed the idea to her. Then as I walked out, you offered to have oral sex with me. I walked off. But I kept thinking and it kept building in me and somehow I connected you with sex as a result. Then I actually hunted for you for a few days and got more and more excited as time went on. Then when I finally found you, I was ready right then. If you had licked me down there on our first date, I'd have not only let you but sucked you in return. I was ready. And as it's turned out, I was right. I can't imagine anything could have gone any better than it has with you. I still think about sex when I think of you and I guess I always will."

We lay there kissing and fondling one another. "Are you sore from having so much sex?" I ask her because the truth is, I can feel that my cock has been used a lot.

"Yeah, I am. Or at least I can tell that my vagina has been well fucked and my clit is more tender. But it's not sore like it needs to heal. If you were erect again and wanted to fuck some more, I'd be very interested. But it's probably just as well that you're not ready because I can benefit from some recuperative time." Then we hug each other and hold each other and kiss. "Are you hungry?" she asks. ""I'm beginning to feel like I could use some food, it's been a long time since I ate anything but your cock."

"Sure," I reply. "What do you have?"

Naked, she gets up and heads out. "C'mon and we'll see," she says so I follow her. In the kitchen she opens the refrigerator and starts bending over looking in. I walk up behind her and look over her shoulder, one hand caressing her ass. We end up with some sandwich meat and bread and mayonnaise and make a couple sandwiches. I sit down to eat and she straddles me and sits on my lap, facing me. I put an arm around her to hold her on and we each start eating a sandwich. She moves her bottom some, rubbing against me and grins between bites. I finish my sandwich while she's still eating and start feeling her breasts, I lean down some and lift one a little so that I can get my mouth to it and suck on the nipple while I teak the other nipple with my other hand. She finishes her sandwich and cooperates with me, leaning back some to make it easier for me to play with her breasts.

She finally sighs and backs off my lap and kneels on the floor between my legs and starts playing with my cock. I slide forward on the seat so she can get at my testicles easily. "My sister tells me that it's usually possible to suck a cock back into erection." She gets her lips around the head and starts licking and sucking.

"That's probably true if it's after the guy has cum once, but I've cum three times, it's sort of worn out for a while, I think."

She makes a "mmph" noise as she plays with my balls and sucks almost my whole cock into her mouth. I think I am getting a little harder. I am, I can feel it. She pulls her head back and looks up at me, "See, it's working. It's just a matter of sucking the blood back in." she says and then she sucks me back into her mouth again and keeps working. I get fully hard. Holding my cock and grinning, she gets up and climbs back onto my lap, this time aiming my cock into her. She lifts up and down several times. It's awkward. "Can you lay on your back on the floor?" she asks as she lifts off me. I get up and lay down on the kitchen floor and she straddles me and lowers herself down and again sits on my cock, taking it up in her. Now she can ride me more freely. I've never seen anything more appealing, her perfect female body above me, fucking me. I use one had to hold her ass and the other to diddle her clit as she keeps riding me.

"I think I'm going to last a long time," I tell her. "I might be able to fuck you all night before I cum again."

Promises, promises," she says, grinning and bouncing on me. "Doris is dropping out," she then tells me. "She hasn't been doing well at school. I don't know what your deal is with the dorm but could you move in with me? We could do this every day."

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers
12