The Horny Sister-In-Law Pt. 03

Story Info
For their last act, the horny in law tries something new...
9.7k words
4.64
88k
129

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College, college, college, apologies for the delay. Please enjoy the last part to my first book, and if you have anything, anything, you want to say about it, please leave a comment. Don't think I don't read the comments! Any feedback can be constructive; don't go easy. Thanks, and I'll see you, hopefully soon, next time! Kim

*

Daniel watched, excited as she began to straighten. Jessica stood on the bed, and then placed her feet on either side of him and smiled. For a moment, Daniel imagined her to be a kinky dominatrix, towering over him with her proud breasts jutting forward, ready to give a few hard lashes on his cock with her whip. Tossing back her hair, she squatted down and positioned herself above his cock. With one hand firmly grasping his engorged cockhead, she put him directly in line with her pussy and lowered herself onto him. She grunted as the pink lips of her labia wet the tip of Daniel's cock.

"Uhh," Jessica exclaimed. "Such a big cockhead."

Daniel could only moan in excitement, raising his head as much as he could to watch but unable to lift his body at the same time. With one hand on his tummy and the other around his shaft, Jessica closed her eyes and began lowering herself inch by inch.

"UUUUUUUUUUH!" Jessica squealed as Daniel's enormous shaft disappeared into her hot pussy. A little smack echoed through the room as her supple ass cheeks bounced against his crotch as she managed to lower herself to the hilt. Now that her ass was parallel to her ankles, Jessica was squatted on top of Daniel, her gorgeous sweaty body skewered by his ten inch member, both of her hands on each side of his stomach.

It took Jessica a few seconds to catch her breath and she opened her eyes, panting. "Fuck, you're so big!" she lamented, for what seemed like the umpteenth time.

Daniel groaned at the sight of the twenty year old blonde squatting on his dick, the curves of her body stretching in and out with the labor of her breathing. Now with both of her hands on his shoulders, Jessica began raising her hips off of him, eyes closed once more. Daniel was so big that when Jessica reached to the point of his cockhead emerging from her pussy, her ass was nearly raised higher than her head.

GRRSHHHHPOP! Daniel's cockhead popped out of her pussy, his enormous spongey helmet dripping wet with her fluids. Jessica squealed and looked down at his cockhead, taking a deep breath and in one swift motion, she sat back down, burying his fat dick up into herself once more.

"FUCK!" both of them groaned in unison. Jessica eyes began to roll once more, and she tilted her head back, grinding her hips against his in bliss. Daniel reached over and gripped the side of her knees as she began raising her hips again. It was mind-blowingly pleasurable but a difficult process, and Jessica enjoyed every second of it. Soon, the gorgeous slut was doing squats on Daniel's massive cock with apparent ease, sliding his cock up and out of her hotbox as fast as she could. Although she increased her speed, she made sure that every stroke was balls-deep. Her magnificent tits swayed violently in her fervent motion, her engorged cherry-red tits rotating quickly in the air.

"UUUUUUUUH! UUUUUUUUUH! UUUUUUUUUH!" Every descent was pronounced with a loud grunt from Jessica. Daniel watched in absolute awe as his sister-in-law worked relentless and obediently, the beautiful slick muscles of her calves and thighs flexing attractively as she did her squats on top of him. This was by far the best cowgirl-ride Daniel had ever received. Jessica, at the same time, was enjoying herself as well, groaning loudly, her head tilted back, imaging herself doing her gym training except this time on the massive lovely dick of her handsome brother-in-law stroking in and out of her unsatisfied pussy.

SHHHHLRT! SHHHHLRT! SHHLLLLLRT! Jessica bounced her ass up and down on Daniel's cock effortlessly. Daniel was stunned in awe at the sight of her divine body rising and lowering up on top of him, grunting in strain with her every stroke as his cock plunged repeatedly in and out of her wetness. Soon he began grunting just as loud as her.

"Fuck, Jessica!" Daniel moaned.

"UUH! UUUH! UUUH!" Jessica growled. Her eyes were shut tight, and her body was trembling in pleasure. She had a tiny orgasm every time his wonderful fat cockhead slammed against her womb and she loved it with a passion, grinding herself slightly every time her ass sat on his crotch, treating her pussy with a few stabs from his spongey helmet.

SHHHHLRT! SHHHHLRT! SHHLLLLLRT! "Fucking ride that cock, Jess," Daniel groaned. "What a good girl..." Jessica didn't need his encouragement as she bounced up and down his cock, lifting herself easily with flexing arms. While Jessica was groaning away as she rode Daniel's cock like there was no tomorrow, Daniel had to work on subduing his orgasm again. Instead of watching her pink lips of her pussy swallow his cock with every descent, he lowered his eyes and concentrated on her red toenail polish, trying not to cum.

"UUUUH! SO BIG! UUUUH! I LOVE RIDING THIS BIG FAT COCK!" Jessica screamed. She was going very fast now and her round, sweaty ass cheeks went smack against his crotch with every stroke.

SHMACK! SHMACK! SHMACK! Daniel closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of her ride, feeling every muscle of his cockhead being pulled and squeezed against the heavenly confinements of her pussy. Daniel was in heaven but he reminded himself he wasn't just going to give in like this. He was going to cum, at least not yet.

Soon, Daniel was no longer intent on allowing her to do her own thing. When she reached one of her highest points on his cock, he pulled his cockhead out and quickly pushed himself backward towards the headboard so now that he was in a sitting position with his legs stretched before him, on either side. Understandingly, (and unwilling to lose contact with his cock), Jessica moved forwards and lowered herself onto him once more, sliding her knees on either side of him so that she was now in a kneeling position. Daniel reached forward and began squeezing her gorgeous ample breasts while Jessica began working her way down his erection. She closed her eyes as she managed to sink herself to the hilt once more. Jessica placed her hands on his shoulders and began bouncing up and down on his dick, riding him for all she was worth.

"YES! YES! YES! UHHHHH....SO BIG!" Jessica squealed. Her whole body slid up and down on top of him and Daniel began thrusting his hips up and down in rhythm with her bounces, his hands gripping the underside of her bubbly ass cheeks.

"UUUUH! UUUUUH! YEESSS! HYA!! HYA!! HYA!!" Jessica went on, riding her new lover in wild abandon. The SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! of the ride echoed loudly in the room. This time, Jessica seemed impatient to coax her own orgasm and quickly increased her speed to a maximum, screaming out loud as she had a mini-climax, working her hips furiously on his cock.

"HYYYYYYYAAAAAAA!" Jessica threw her head back, hard. Daniel displayed his own effort and crossed his arms behind her back and began thrusting up and down as hard as he could.

"You like that, huh, you fucking slut?" he growled. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! To tell the truth, cowgirl was one of his favorite positions as he found that his cock could only reach its maximum potential while he was sitting. By raising his lips slightly towards his tummy, he stemmed the blood flow from around his pelvis area so that his cock was more engorged in blood than ever. He groaned loudly as he felt his massive spongey cockhead ram against the equally spongey depths of her pussy. It took a while before Jessica recovered from her climax and for a moment, she was almost motionless on top of him while Daniel worked furiously underneath.

"OH fuck yes...I came so hard, Dan...oh my gawwwwd...."Jessica wailed.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Despite just having an orgasm, Jessica was quick to invigorate the movement of her hips like the good girl he was. She leaned down to kiss Daniel and began bouncing her ass on his cock once again, fucking him back.

"Mmmmmmh...I love this..." she murmured. Daniel kissed her back passionately, massaging her tits between his fingers, sliding his cock up and down her dripping cunt.

"Such a good fucking cowgirl...I'm going to fuck you so hard..."

"YES...please," Jessica breathed. She leaned back once more and placed her hands on his shoulders, ready for round two of her ride. She began to increase her speed once more, gasping loudly. Daniel grunted and began increasing his own upward thrusts, determined to make her cum again.

"Oh, Dan, yes! Yes! Dan, fuck me with your big fucking cock. YESSS! RIGHT THERE!!! UHHH! UUUUUUH!! UH—"

RIIIIIIIING!

"F-Fuck!" said Jessica, pausing her movement. Daniel groaned loudly: her abrupt pause nearly made him blow his load again. He quickly took a few deep breaths, gripping the base of dick tightly under her. Panting in effort, he looked over at the nightstand. Jessica's red phone was vibrating loudly, the screen lit. "That sounds like my phone!"

Daniel only grunted in response, diverting his attention back to her. He began sliding his cock in and out of her dripping pussy, determined not to stop fucking Jessica.

RIIIIIING! RIIIIIIING! "It must be Jack..." she was saying worriedly, looking over to the nightstand. Sure enough, the display name read "Jack". "Ahhhh....Dan...." She moaned for a moment, closing her eyes, wishing the call would end. "I...I have to get that," she told Daniel reluctantly.

He elevated his hips so that his entire cock snuggled inside her dripping cunt. "Go ahead," he groaned. "But you're not coming off this dick."

Giggling, Jessica bounced her ass a few times, making his cockhead drum against her womb teasingly. "You're such a bad boy, Dan," she said, and reached for her cell phone.

BEEP. "Hello?" she asked, trying to keep her voice steady in light of the past two hours of incredible suck-fucking. It didn't help that Daniel began to fuck her again, driving his cock in and out of her relentlessly.

"Hey, Jess," came Jack's voice. Daniel saw her eyes widen slightly with horror, but for some reason that only turned Daniel on even more. "Just checking on you. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah...uh...everything's...f-fine!" Jessica's voice wavered as she began to move up and down again. Daniel sucked on her tits in turn, rolling them with his tongue as he fucked her. Jessica quickly slid the phone onto her shoulder and clamped it there by pressing her cheek against it, knowing that she couldn't put it on speaker without Jack hearing the sounds of their colliding bodies. She placed both of her hands on his shoulders to support herself -- it was quite an awkward position, with one shoulder shrugged, her head tilted, watching Daniel lick and smack on her tits while ramming his cock up and down into her. Barely listening to what Jack was saying, Jessica just tried to concentrate on not screaming her pleasure into her handset.

SHMACK. SHMACK. SHMACK. Biting hard down at her tongue, Jessica hoped the sounds of her ass bouncing against his crotch didn't manage to transmit through the phone. Luckily, Jack didn't seem to notice anything out of the ordinary.

"...that's good...I'll be in the office for another day. Are you fine with Dan? How's he doing?"

SHMACK. SHMACK. SHMACK. "Y-yes! I'm.....ahhhh.....I'm perfectly....UH! Fine...He's...fine!"

"Okay...you alright, Jess? You sound strained."

"I'm fine!" Her eyes began to roll again -- the feeling of Daniel's monstrous cockhead pounding against her womb was incredible. "I'm just...ah...making some -- AH! -- d-dinner...."Daniel looked up and took pleasure in watching Jessica's expression cloud over as she gradually sank into complete immersion under the invasion of his big cock. The 18 year old was sure not to miss a single beat in fucking his beautiful sister-in-law -- he hooked his hands from behind her ass, crossing them and gripped the opposite's sides of her tiny waist. Now that his cock was at full power and on its third try, he was able to fuck her hard and fast without the fear of cumming inside her anytime soon.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, Jessica," he muttered up at her, his voice low enough so that it would not go through the cell phone. SHMACK. SHMACK. SHMACK! Now that her nipples were free from his mouth, her massive tits swayed in circles as her body rocked up and down above him.

"...I just don't want you to be stressed..." came Jack's voice through the phone. "I'll to try come home earlier, okay?"

"OH, yes please!!" Jessica gasped, in response to Daniel rather than to Jack, but of course, the latter failed to realize this. Careful as to not to drop her phone from between her cheek and collarbone, she raised her hands from his shoulders to grip the headboard. This however was not quite the steady support as the entire bed was rocking underneath them as Jessica's heavenly bubbly butt bounced up and down Daniel's enormous ten-inch pole, almost in a blur. The sheer size of his enormous cockhead made obscene suction noises as it rammed in and out of her vagina. Considering that Daniel had his hands on her ass cheeks and bouncing her rapidly on top of him, he had to give her credit from handling the situation so far.

"....good," Jack was saying. "It's really boring here...and I miss you..."

"Hmmmmmmmmh!" Jessica had begun to hum. Amused, Daniel knew that it wasn't long before she would be screaming into the handset and wondered if she realized this as well. Realizing it or not, Jessica was still trying her best, her whole face now puckered in concentration as she tried to mute her pleasure. Fortunately, Daniel was kind enough to help and poked one finger into her mouth. Jessica immediately sucked on it with all her might, using it as a method to shut her mouth. Now she began to hum loudly along with his deep and hard thrusts.

"HmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmMMMMMMM!" Jessica went. This slut was doing helluva good job in masking her crime, Daniel thought. He bounced her on his dick rapidly, making the ends of her hair slap against the small of her back as he did so, unafraid to hide his own grunts of pleasure, seeing that her phone was safely concealed under her jaw.

"Are you sure you're okay, Jessica? You sound really weird..." buzzed Jack's voice at the other end.

"HMMMM!" She let go of Daniel's finger with a pop. "I'm -- AHHH -- fine, just making...AHH....dinner!"

A delicious dinner you're making, too. "Gorgeous slut," Daniel muttered lewdly up at her. "How long can you keep this up without telling your husband how good my cock is?" Determined to find out, Daniel moved both of his hands down underneath her ass. With one hand pulling her anus wide open, he inserted his index finger up her rectum, while maintaining his rapid fucking of her pussy underneath her. Her asshole, unsurprisingly, was vice tight. He knew that usually drove girls over the edge and Jessica was no different. Her whole body shook and she knew she was going over the top as she felt her anus being invaded for the first time in the night. Being the resourceful slut she was, she quickly passed the phone to one hand and clamped hard around it, so that her palm muffed the microphone bit at the end. Unable to hold it any longer, Jessica threw back her head and climaxed violently, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"AHHHHH! SHIT! OH MY GAWD!! YOU BASTARD, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Streams of her sweet cum spewed from her pussy and onto his shaft, spraying the lower half of their body with cum. Roaring out as he felt his cock submerge into her wetness, Daniel paused his thrusts, quickly pushing back his own orgasm. It was almost impossible as Jessica was mindlessly jumping up and down his dick, her hands both now sprawled on the wall. Somehow, she had knocked the portrait of her and her husband onto the bed and the canvas bounced against the mattress as it made a little spring. Conveniently, it landed back first and it popped upon on of the pillows, so that Jack's eyes in the photo looked directly at them. Having Jack's wife climax while sitting on his cock, especially in front of his photo was turning Daniel on immensely. Jessica noticed this too and blushed, in pleasure, Daniel knew, not in shame. This was quickly proven as she paused her movements, reached over, and placed the canvas on the top of the headboard so that it was right beside the moaning couple.

"Fuck you're naughty," Daniel gasped at this sight. Unable to reply, Jessica released the phone from her hand and it fell onto the bed.

"....hello?...Jessica?" came Jack's voice, a little belatedly.

"Yeah!" she replied. In light of her just subsiding her orgasm, she bent forward and gave Daniel a big kiss, breathing deeply. "I just...d-dropped my phone," she said, trying to stifle her panting.

"What, you didn't drop it in the water, did you? Sounded like it."

"Oh that was just the T.V..." she responded naturally. "Wh—what were we talking about?"

"I was just worrying about you, dear, that's all...you know, how I was saying about the company's credential funds? I was thinking maybe..."

While Jack began jabbering away, Jessica began pulling herself up with difficulty. It took a few tries before Daniel's massive cockhead gave way with another loud pop. Jessica seemed relieved that Daniel allowed a break, but she was sadly mistaken. He quickly turned her around and dropped her on her all fours, but this time he made her rest her weight on her elbows against the bed. Jessica looked at Daniel expectantly, pressing her knees together as hard as she could so that she raised her ass towards his cock, the twin balloons of her cheeks inflated more than ever. Gripping a handful of each, Daniel used them as if they were tits and slid his massive cock into the valley between the two hills, as if he was tit-fucking her ass.

"Mmmh, that's so good..." Jessica said approvingly. Daniel lathered her cum around the cleavage of her ass, slapping his cock against her cheeks with wet satisfying SHLOP!s.

"Jessica, are you listening?" asked Jack impatiently.

"Oh yeah," she said. "I was just tasting an avocado...go ahead..."

"Well I was saying..." As Jack ranted on, Daniel admired at twin orbs of flesh. Using his balls to rub against her anus and lips of her pussy, he began to be gradually aware of her pink, tender and inviting asshole and decided that he could ignore it no longer. When Jack began to talk about his department's new licensing permits, Daniel pulled back and began jabbing the first half of his cockhead into her anus. This commanded an immediate reaction from Jessica and she threw her head back, crying out.

"AHHHH...So hot..." she gasped.

"Huh?" Jack said. "What did you say, Jess?"

"Nothing!" she gasped, wincing as Daniel treated her asshole with a few tiny jabs from his massive cockhead. "What were you saying about those...um...licenses?"

"I was just talking about how much money we could make on that, dear..." By now, Jessica's ass and pussy were lubricated enough with cum so Daniel could begin invading her ass without the fear of ripping her anal cavity apart. Hoping for more lubrication, Daniel lowered his hips slightly and pressed his cock inside her pussy, making sure that his entire shaft was covered in her spunk before pulling out and resting the tip against her anus once more. Jessica's eye's widened as she realized what he had in mind.

"We've never done that before!" she blurted out. Daniel ignored her. Your husband must be a fucking idiot not to fuck this divine ass, he thought.