The Horny Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

He starts to seriously eat me, using his hands to spread me open and get his tongue as far into me as he can. I slide forward until just part of my butt is still on the deck, my cunny out in the open for him. He really likes this, gets at me in earnest with his tongue and mouth. I'm starting to get really turned on and he pulls back and looks up at me, "Dianne, if we could bottle this as a flavor, we could be millionaires. You have the most delicious, sexy cunt possible." Then he's back into me again.

"That's o.k. Mark, it'll be my turn soon and I can tell you that you have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen or felt or tasted. I'd like to make a mold of it, maybe we could market dildos." He really works me and it doesn't take long before I'm cumming. He pulls his face back, covered with my stuff sort of shining on his face, grabs my waist and lifts me back into the pool. As he starts lowering me I put my legs around him. He only needs one strong arm to support me in the water as he holds his cock and lowers me onto it. I can feel him shoving up inside me, filling me up. We're both in water to just barely above our waists. He presses my back against the side of the pool and starts shoving up into me, over and over.

To paraphrase that old movie, Casablanca, right at its end, I say to Mark, "I think this is the start of a long and sexy relationship."

ainu
ainu
269 Followers
12