The Horny Str8 Bodybuilder's First

Story Info
Buff man wakes up to his cock being deepthroated!
6k words
4.52
32.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, guys, this was going to be a one part story, but apparently, that isn't going to happen. Let me know if you like this one and I will do my best to continue. Please give all the comments, likes and favorites that you can, because that's what keeps me writing!

*****

I woke and my cock was hard as a post and felt wet and amazing! I slid my hands down my naked body to claps Holly's head between my hands. Just before I did it something happened that had never happened before and I felt my entire cock slip into her mouth and the throbbing head was deep in her throat.

I stopped myself from touching her, as although I didn't want it to end, I didn't want to distract her either. It was still dark, and I just laid there breathing hard as I felt her mouth slide up my cock until the head popped out of her throat, and then she moved her head down and my cock went deep into her throat again, suddenly I was feeling wildly close to shooting!

My thinking was so scattered because of what was happening to my cock, that I wasn't sure what to do! Holly had sucked my cock enough to know when I was close to cumming, and she didn't like the taste of it, so she would slip it out of her mouth when I was close and then finish me with her hands.

That's not my best preference, but after being married for close to 10 years and she still seemed to somewhat enjoy giving me head, I was better off than a lot of men I know! But since this was so different from what she usually did I decided to just let this play out and see how long she would keep my cock in her mouth. I was so glad that she wanted to give me head before going to a very important meeting this morning!

This was absolutely the best head I'd ever had in my life, like to the power of 2! I hadn't been deep throated since college, it was by two different girls, I was enjoying this and was so close to blasting, but for some reason this time Holly seemed to know exactly how to prolong this! Maybe I was dreaming!

I couldn't help myself, Holly was fucking my cock with her throat, just slowly going up and down the shaft, letting the swollen head of my cock slip in and out of her throat! I have a nice cock, not pornstar material, but a solid 8" and thicker than average, so it was no easy feat for my wife to do this.

I finally had to say something, "Honey, this is the most amazing head I've had in my entire life, you can make it last as long as you like, but you've had me to the edge a few times, it's just amazing!"

It was at that moment that I realized how sloppy wet my balls were from Holly deepthroating my cock! The only reason I knew is that now she did something she hadn't done in a long time and wrapped her hand around my balls and pulled on them, just a bit, in an effort, I assumed to stave off my cumming.

That would have worked except next she took two wet fingers and slid them across my hairy taint a few times, which absolutely drives me wild! Finally, Holly took those two wet fingers and slid them across, my butthole, and my load just simply exploded deep into her throat!

I guess like most guys I cum different amounts and different ways at different times. I have learned, however, that cumming from receiving head makes me cum more and shoot farther, than just stoking off, even though it usually ends with Holly finishing me with her hands.

Well, this time it felt like a was shooting long full squirts of cum that was the viscosity of pudding! I felt each blast from start to finish and yes I know exactly there were six of them!

The fat, plum shaped head of my cock was so engorged with blood that with each blast of thick cum, my piss slit almost felt as if it would rip! It was right after the third blast that enough blood returned to my brain for me to realize that I wasn't home! I was in a hotel room, with my co-worker and new workout buddy, and Holly was NOT here.

That gave my brain in my big head a bit of a jolt, but it didn't seem to affect my little head one tiny bit, as three more blasts of cum exited my cock in the continued rapid-fire blasts it had started with before things finally slowed down, and several more orgasmic blasts erupted.

Now I was getting back to a normal orgasm, but it wasn't stopping, because my cock continued to be plunged in and out of a very hot, tight and wet milking throat!

At least my normal type thinking appeared and kept me from stopping whoever was giving this unearthly pleasure to my cock! There was no sense in cutting this short, as the deed was done and the circumstances wouldn't change and if there was a penalty to be paid, I'd rather pay it knowing my cock and I had experienced all the pleasure there was to experience in the naughty act that started long before I was awake.

I finally reached down with both hands and clasped the head that was giving me head, and then I knew for certain that it was Joe, my new workout buddy. He was starting to pull off and I said, "I'm not sure how we got here, but you need to finish what you started."

Joe understood what I meant, and he puckered up more and started slurping my cock clean and trying to pull whatever was left in the tube out. He pulled off long enough to say, "I'm glad you're not pissed dude!"

I said, "I didn't say I wasn't, you've put me in a hell of a position here, but the deed is done, I may as well get all the pleasure out of this that I can, and then we need to talk!"

"Okay wow Josh, so you have another load you want me to suck out..."

I cut him off, "Whether I have another load or not isn't the issue, Holly sucks my cock, but she doesn't swallow or do clean up, I haven't experienced that in a while, so just finish up and then we'll talk!"

I have to give Joe credit, he must love sucking cock because not only did he give me the best head and deep throat I've ever had, his clean-up was amazing too. Not quite tender, but very respectful of the sensitive state that a man's cock would be in after shooting a massive load like I just had!

I realized that he didn't need to do what he was doing, but on some level, I felt like by taking charge and making him suck my cock more, I was rescuing at least a small part of my masculinity.

After about 5 minutes I told him that was good enough, as I now really needed to piss. I looked at the clock and it was about 5:30 a.m., and I had hoped to sleep until about 7:00 a.m. as we had a major workout yesterday and then did a 10-mile run. But I knew there was no way I could sleep until we hashed this out!

I got up to take a piss, and while I was pissing about a thousand thoughts went flying through my head! Fuck, I had just let a dude suck my cock. I knew this guy and would still have to be around him a lot. This was absolutely the best fucking head I'd ever had in my life, and already wanted it again! We are going to be together in this same room for a possible 9 more days!

I finished my piss and walked back out of the bedroom naked and half hard. I figured what the hell we had seen each other naked enough at the gym, and now there probably wasn't much about my body that Joe didn't know.

Joe was sitting in the middle of his bed still naked and cross-legged, but he was holding a pillow on his lap. "You trying to hide something down there Joe?"

"Well...uhm...I'm still hard and I didn't figure you probably wouldn't want to see that."

"Joe, I don' t give a fuck what state your cock is in! I'm not sure how I'm going to handle things going forward but I am pissed off, but we have to be in this room together for over a week, so I can only see one way through this right at this moment!"

"Okay Josh, what is it?"

"Right now, you're going to suck my cock again, and after I shoot another load down your throat, I'm going to decide how to deal with you!"

I went and sat on a chair and spread my legs, Joe's eyes opened wide and he said, "Now Josh?"

"Now!"

Joe was off the bed in a flash! He dropped the pillow and stood up and started coming toward me. I couldn't help but notice his hard cock as he moved toward me, and I realized it was probably the first hard cock I'd ever seen in person in my life.

Joe got to his knees and leaned in with his hands on my thighs. I stopped him and said, "Lick my balls first, lick them like they are your last meal!"

Joe looked up at me and said, "It would be a lot better for ball licking if you scoot out farther on the chair so I have better access."

I scooted out and Joe dropped down lower and started licking my hairy sack still hanging onto my thighs. It felt good and he started lapping them like a dog and it felt fucking amazing! After a while he slurped one ball into his mouth and rolled it around, then he eased it out and slurped in the other ball! Fuck, that felt amazing as he went back and forth between the two, building up speed and with sucking pressure as he did it. Soon he was making somewhat of a wet popping noise as my balls exited his mouth one after the other.

I had my head back enjoying the unusual sensations and then Joe put his hands under my thighs and raised them a bit and slurped both balls in at the same time!

Now, this was truly amazing, my balls were being treated to a washing and massage like never before. Joe would let one out of his mouth and work the other one, then he'd slurp the first one back in and massage them both and then let the other one out...back and forth! After a while he was letting them both out and slurping them both back in, that was a pleasure that bordered on being too intense, but it was more of a worrying reflex as my balls are really sensitive, so yeah, it was driving me fucking crazy on many levels.

After a while of that, Joe pulled them both into his mouth and pressed his face into my crotch and started snaking his tongue out and licking behind my balls! That was about to drive me crazy and yes he was slipping back toward my scared, but horny, hairy and sensitive hole!

I really, really wanted this, but at the same time I didn't want this, as last time I had shot my load when Joe had just run his fingers across my sensitive hole, but of course my cock as also being massage by his talented throat, so I really wasn't afraid that I'd shoot, I think I was more concerned about how much I liked it!

Through all of this Joe had pushed my legs higher, and comfortably hooked them over his broad and muscled shoulders. As I anticipated and somewhat feared I waited as Joe started licking from my taint, across my balls and most of the way up the shaft for my thick 8" cock.

I was past moaning anymore, now I was just concentrating on breathing and memorizing every flick of his tongue, the feeling of is full wet lips and a bit of sucking as Joe ravaged my cock, balls and taint with his mouth!

Every time Joe moved I expected him to slide a finger across my hole, and fuck, yes, I wanted it, I couldn't help it I wanted him to run a slick, wet finger across my tight little butthole.

That didn't happen though, as Joe kept up the moving his tongue, and/or lips from the head of my cock to my taint, and then sometime the trip would be torturously slow, and sometimes fast. Sometimes he just slid his wet tongue along the path, and other times he did crisscross motions and I'm not sure which I liked better.

All I know is that while I laid there concentrating to keep my breathing in low slow breaths, everything Joe did to me, made me want to pant and writhe. I guess I hadn't noticed it, but slowly on each up swipe of his tongue, Joe pushed himself higher and higher with my legs over his shoulders it was damn comfortable!

Suddenly I gasp as Joe comfortably grabbed my ankles and held them where they were then dropped down and slowly licked from the leaking head of my cock down over my balls that were up fairly tight, across my hairy taint, and then without warning, he swiped his wet tongue right across my butthole!

That one tiny movement of his hot, wet tongue across my most private place, changed forever my concept of what real pleasure is! Joe moved up a bit and then looked down at me with a sly smile and I could tell he knew what that tiny movement had done. Joe repositioned himself and was moving his face closer to mine and softly said, "You liked that didn't you?"

I nodded my head, and his smile was broader as he continued moving his face toward mine. It dawned on me that he intended to kiss me, and I started to turn my face away, and Joe said, "If you want me to lick your butthole again, you have to kiss me!"

He moved toward me, but I just couldn't do it, and turned my head away!

Fuck, I never wanted to do anything with a guy, but in the last few hours, I'd had my balls sucked and licked, my taint and butthole played with and licked, and my cock had the most amazing head and deep throat that anyone could imagine, and now Joe wanted me to kiss him for him to continue! Fuck!

Joe was playing with me, he bent back down and slurped the head of my cock and came back up for a kiss and I turned away, then he bent back down and licked my balls and came back up for a kiss, and I turned away, he then went down and swiped his tongue across my hole and I moaned out loud and he came back up for a kiss, this time I didn't turn away!

Joe leaned in and at first just gave me a peck on the lips, he smiled when I didn't turn away, and then moved farther and our lips met again. Just as I was getting into the kiss and parted my lips slightly I felt a warm, blunt, slick cock slip across my hole, and that really made me moan.

Joe pulled away from my mouth and smiled and said, "Liked that did you?"

I was embarrassed as hell but slightly shook my head yes. "Nothing to be ashamed of Josh, most men and women get some level of pleasure from their butthole, you just happen to be in the lucky group who get a LOT of pleasure from their butthole!"

With that Joe kissed me again, and dropped back down and gave my butthole a tongue lashing like I never dreamed of, and this time as he made his way back up he swiped that amazing tongue over my ball sack, up the shaft of my cock, then swirled it around the head and met me in a juicy kiss.

I tasted my own precum, and got a slight whiff of I guess what my butt smells like, it was kind of awesome!

This time I relaxed into the kiss a lot more and moaned again when his cock slid across my hole. He slowly moved up and down my crack, slipping his cock up against my balls then back down across my hole, it felt so fucking amazing, I did my best to keep myself from thinking that Joe was trying, or at least wanting to fuck me!

After running his cock across my hole 3 times, Joe pulled away from kissing my mouth, bend over and dropped a big wad of spit on my hole. With the lube taken care of Joe was now only rubbing his cock on my hole, not up and down my full crack, like he had been doing, and that felt even better!

"You like that Josh, that feel good?"

"Oh fuck yeah Joe, but I don't think I want to get fucked!"

Joe chuckled and said, "Yeah, most straight guy don't think they want to get fucked, but some end up really enjoying it, but that's not my goal here, I just want you to experienced how great having your hole stimulated can be...there are lots of possibilities, and lots of time. However, I'm pretty sure I'd like for you to fuck me if you think you'd enjoy it, I know I would!"

I didn't have time to answer that, as Joe leaned in and started kissing me and rubbing his fat cockhead against my hole again. This time it was still VERY sensual, but a bit more aggressive, and for some reason leaning back in that chair with my feet in the air, and my ass and butthole both totally exposed gave me a hot, sexy, vulnerable feeling, of submitting to the desires of a man, a strong man, with a big hard cock.

Fuck now I was precumming like crazy, I could feel it running on my abs, I was panting while being kissed, the slick head of his cock wasn't leaving my hole, he wasn't forcing anything, there was just this extremely pleasant almost constant pressure against my hole, except, unless I really concentrated I didn't notice it, but every few seconds the pressure would just very slightly relax, and then almost immediately return to the previous pressure, it was almost hypnotic!

Joe's kissing was amazing, and I really noticed, and kind of came back to...so to speak...when he pulled away. Joe smiled and said, "Josh, you are fucking amazing, one of the sexiest men I've ever met, fuck you're so fucking hot!"

Joe leaned back, pulled his cock away from my hole, spit on my hole and on his cock and moved his cock back against my hole and then lowered his body to mine and started kissing me, and making slight fuck motions at the same time!

Joe continued the fuck motions against my wet and horny virgin hole and pulled away from kissing me again, and looked down and smiled. "Josh, you are definitely getting into this, why don't you just relax your hole and let my cock in, there will be a moment or two of discomfort, but you have to realize that every cell in my body wants to fuck you, and all of those same cells are wanting you to enjoy it more than anything you've ever done before, and I think on some level you really want this, or we wouldn't be where we are right now!"

He was still doing fuck motions against my hole the entire time he was talking to me and I said, "Joe, I've never wanted or even imagined doing something like this!"

"Yeah Josh, but now you are imagining it because someone has shown you how much pleasure your body can receive!"

"But Joe, I...don't...know..." the pauses were because he was fucking a bit harder and faster while I was trying to talk!

"Josh, if it becomes too uncomfortable, just say the word and I'll stop! Your mind might not be ready for this, but your butthole certainly wants it! Let it have its way, you've already let your smaller head override your larger head on me blowing you...and you loved it, so just let this happen Josh, and know that what happens in this room stays in this room!"

I didn't even answer, and Joe leaned down and spit a lot more on his cock and my hole, then returned to kissing and fucking the outside of my hole. About every 15 seconds Joe would stop kissing and say relax your hole, his tempo stayed the same, but his forward movements were a bit more determined and he would press against my opening, and then relax, not retreat, just relax the pressure, so if he gained a millimeter of penetration, he held it, then just waited for me to relax again, and then he would push forward again!

I have to admit, that several times I felt him gain a little access, but it never hurt, I felt the stretch, but no real pain. After a while, Joe pulled away from my mouth and said, "Fuck Josh, you're doing amazing, your hole is on fire, it feels so fucking hot and so fucking tight! I can't believe I got in this far so easily!"

I know my eyes flew open and I said, "You're inside of me? You're fucking me!"

"Yes, I'm inside, but no, I'm not fucking you, you're not ready for that! Actually, I'm going to pull back and slick you up some more, you are soooo fucking hot buddy!"

It felt weird when Joe pulled back. But he immediately dropped a bunch more spit on my hole, moved back to kiss me again, and this time I felt a mild stretch and his cock went in farther than before, and it felt fucking amazing!

I kind of freaked out and put my hands against Joe's chest and started pushing him back, pushing him away from me! "Fuck Josh, fuck this is so hot, you feel so amazing, and my cock is over half the way in you, and you didn't even grunt, much less cry out!"

"You're fucking me?"

"Well technically no, my cock did just slide in you, but I haven't started fucking yet, but I'd really like to, and I think you are going to really like it too!"

I didn't say yes, but I didn't say no, and slowly Joe leaned in and started kissing me again, and soon I felt the movement of this thick cock sliding slowly farther and farther inside of me, and I have to say, I fucking loved the feeling!

12