The Horny Twins Ch. 04

Story Info
The twins conclude theit afternoon of pleasure.
1.5k words
4.51
64.4k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2
2
41 Followers

Paul wastes no time with that request and removes his fingers from her dripping hole and then slowly slides his long, thick tool of pleasure into his sister’s sweet, tight pussy. They both smile as he hits rock bottom and fills every inch of her.

Paul leaves himself deep in his sister’s tight hole, letting her feel the fullness that he can bring her. Jill tells him how good it feels. He then slowly backs out of his tight confinement until only the head of his probing rod is left inside his sister. He teases her opening with it causing her to beg to feel all of him once again. He responds by saying, “Only if you grant me my one wish.” “And what would that be?”, as a devilish smile comes across her sweet face. He smiles back at her and says, “I want to pound into you from behind.” Jill’s smile increases as she pushes her brother away and turns over on all fours on the bed. She presents her glistening wet pussy to her brother’s eager eyes.

She says to him,”Will this do?” He smiles at her as he lines up his long, hard, thick pole at her puffy, pink opening. He then swiftly pushes himself into his sister as loud, drawn out moans leave both of their lips. “Does that answer your question?” he asks sarcastically. He starts sliding himself in and out of his sister’s warm, tight love tunnel. He starts at a slow pace as they build themselves into a hard, consistent rhythm. Jill reaches underneath herself and begins to rub her engorged clit as she pushes back on her brother’s hard dick meeting each of his thrusts.

Paul begins to play with her ever sensitive right nipple as he continues his assault on his sister’s throbbing pussy. Moans and grunts of pleasure fill the room as they call out each other’s name. Just then Paul begins to feel that familiar tightening between his legs. He screams out that he is going to cum and asks his sister where she wants it? She moans back, “Deep inside of me my big bro, I want to feel it all!”

Just as Jill says that she feels Paul unload his first shot of love deep inside of her tight, soft pussy. She screams out in pleasure and cheers him on to give her more and that is exactly what she gets. Paul unleashes three more times into her accepting pussy as it begins to drip out and onto the bed below them. After Jill starts to feel her brother’s member go limp, she asks, “Can I cum all over your face?”

Paul immediately pulls his flaccid pole out of his sister’s cum dripping hole and lies down on the bed. Jill takes this move by him as a yes and positions her love center over his waiting face. He reaches up and guides her dripping pussy onto his mouth. He immediately solicits a response from his sexy sister as she feels her brother’s tongue invade her most private part.

Paul finds his sister’s hard, throbbing clit popping out of its encasement and gives it a taste. Jill begins to purr like a content kitten. Paul gently sucks her hyper-sensitive love button into his mouth and sucks on it as if it were a piece of candy. He licks every inch of it as Jill’s hands find their way to her bountiful breasts. She takes each one into her hands and gently massages them as she pulls on her rock-hard nipples. Shivers of pleasure begin to run up and down her spine and she feels electric shocks go to her finger tips. She curls her toes in anticipation of the sweet release that her brother is about to once again help her achieve.

Paul buries his tongue deep inside of his sister’s accepting hole. He feels it pulsating around his tongue and his sister takes her hand and begins to play with his tired appendage in the hopes of returning it to full life. She yells out that she needs to cum bad and so Paul returns to her throbbing clit just as his member begins to return to full life.

Paul places two of his long, thick fingers into his sister’s throbbing pussy as he increases the assault on her love trigger. Jill is rubbing the full length of his now rigid pole while her other hand continues its dance on her chest.

After a few more good tongue lashings and finger f_ _ _ s, Paul feels his sister’s tight little pussy tense up around his digits and pulls them deeper inside of her. Jill yells out, “You ready big bro? You want your sissy to cum all over your face?” Paul bites down onto her pulsating clit and this takes Jill over the edge.

She yells out, “Ohhhhhh, Paul I’m cummmmmmminnnnnnnng, I’m Cummmmmmmmmmmmm.” As she releases the sweet reward of her release soaking her brother’s face, hair, chest and the sheets below him. It feels like a flood on his face as he tries to get as much as he can into his mouth. Jill’s hold on his rigid pole tightens as she cums all over her brother. This causes the familiar stirring in his balls as he shots two big shots of his soldiers into the air. They come down and land on his sister’s bouncing chest.

A minute passes and both of their breathing rates decrease and they return back down to earth. Jill releases the hold on her brother’s tool as she turns her head and smiles down at him; her face glowing from what he has just done to her. He smiles back up at her as she scoops up some of his sticky release from off her chest and then licks her fingers clean. She rolls off of her brother and rests her head on his chest. They just lay there for a bit taking in all that has happened.

After a short while, Paul comments to his sister that the room is filled with the indistinctive smell of sex and sweat. This is not so good since their parents will be home soon. Paul suggests that his sister go and clean herself up in the shower while he cleans up his bedroom to hide the evidence of their sexy adventure from their parents. Jill agrees and plants a very passionate kiss on her brother’s lips as she gets up and heads towards the bathroom.

Paul Goes and gets the air freshener as well as opens a window in his bedroom. He picks up his clothes and changes the sheets on his bed. Meanwhile in the bathroom…

Jill makes her way into the shower and closes the glass doors. She turns on the water and feels its relaxing, soothing warmth cascade over her body melting away all evidence of their combined pleasure. She soaps up her sexy body and shampoos her hair. She then grabs the shower head and begins to rinse off all that has been left behind on her soft skin and silky hair.

She moves the shower head between her legs and it immediately hits her still very sensitive clit. She lets the water linger there as waves of pleasure begin to once again travel throughout her body. She turns the shower head setting it to massage and puts one leg up on the tub, exposing her wide open pussy to the world. She takes the shower head and focuses it right onto her throbbing love trigger as sweet moans of pleasure begin to leave her sweet lips.

Her other hand finds its way between her legs and she slowly slides three of her long digits into her open hole. She starts to slide them in and out of herself, touching every nerve inside of her throbbing pussy; the water still beating its rhythm against her exposed clit. She speeds up her hard working fingers until they just become a blur between her puffy, now red lips. She feels her tight pussy grab hold of them as she begins to feel her love nectar slide down her leg. She tries to scream out in pleasure but nothing comes out of her mouth. She lets the shower head drop to the floor of the tub as she follows its decent. She pushes her fingers hard into herself feeling every centimeter of her long fingers filling her up. She slowly descends back down to earth and finishes rinsing off.

She opens the shower doors and starts to dry herself off. She wraps herself in her cozy robe and makes her way back down the hallway and into her bedroom. She smiles and winks at her brother as she passes him in the hallway making his way to the shower. She pinches his ass as he goes past her and she thanks him for a great afternoon. Paul smiles back and thanks her as well.

The doors to the bathroom and Jill’s bedroom close just as their mother walks in the front door of the house.

2
2
41 Followers