The Horror Beneath II Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move over to the other side." she told Corina. "Sonia, get in the middle of us." The two women did as she asked, Corina turning on her side and feeding her cock into Sonia's pussy, fucking her as she lay between them. With the still somewhat cramped conditions, Sonia's head was now at the level of Jessica's tits and she eagerly began sucking on them, while she fingered Jessica's pussy. "Go back to my asshole." Jessica said. "I want your fingers up my ass."

As Corina moved her big cock in and out of Sonia's pussy, she watched the novice ease three spit and pussy juice coated fingers into her girlfriend's butt hole. She'd done the same to Jessica on many occasions, as well as stuffing her cock up her ass, and knew she could take it so was left wondering what she was planning.

"Another one." Jessica gasped, stroking her own pussy as Sonia pushed her last finger into her butt hole. Jessica spat in her free hand and rubbed the thick saliva on to Sonia's hand, repeating the process twice more. "Bend your thumb . . . Into your palm." she moaned. "I want your fist in my ass!"

"Are you sure?" Corina asked her, still fucking Sonia who had paused in her fingering to look at Jessica.

"Fuck yes!" she moaned, trying to push her butt back against Sonia's hand. The novice took her fingers out of Jessica's ass and moved her hand up to her face where she spat on it. Jessica grabbed it and added her own spit to it, her long tongue producing a large amount of the thick, bubbly liquid.

Avril suddenly pulled the car on to the edge of the country road they were driving along, parked and turned to watch, one hand at her pussy, the other kneading her big tits.

As Corina and Avril watched, Sonia moved her spit-covered hand back between Jessica's spread legs, and began pushing her fingers back into her asshole. She twisted her thumb so that it lay flat against her palm and eased her hand past her knuckles into Jessica's butt, making her groan and gasp. Her butt was stretched obscenely wide for a moment until Sonia's hand disappeared inside her up to her wrist.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jessica screamed. "Oh fuck my ass!"

Sonia moved her hand gently, reaming her butt with her fist. Behind her, spurred on by the sight, Corina pulled her cock from her pussy and pushed it into the novice's ass, the cramped conditions meaning the whole length was thrust inside in one move.

"Oh fucking hell!" Sonia moaned as her ass was suddenly filled with cock. Avril watched as the three women fucked each other and wished there was room enough in the back for her as well. However, she had to be content with her own fingers.

Jessica's cries descended into an almost continuous moaning as Sonia fisted her ass triggering multiple orgasms; Sonia gasped as her own butt was mercilessly fucked by Corina who in turn couldn't take her eyes off the sight of her lover being so thoroughly fucked.

"God!" Corina gasped. "I'm cumming!" She pushed every last inch of her thick tool deep into Sonia's ass and came, filling her ass with hot jism. Sonia cried out as she came with her, feeling Corina's cum spurting into her backdoor, her hand still moving in Jessica's ass.

Jessica, almost delirious with pleasure, finally reached down between her legs and gently pulled Sonia's hand free of her asshole, feeling it close up. She pulled Sonia up into her lap, Corina's dick popping out of Sonia's butt, and kissed her passionately.

"Thank you . . . Thank you so much." she gasped. They both turned to Corina who sat with her still hard, cum-covered prick in her hand. "Go on, you deserve it." Jessica said, pushing Sonia over to her girlfriend. Sonia eagerly leaned over and sucked and licked at the other nun's dick, cleaning it of all traces of spunk.

"That was hot." Corina said, looking at Jessica.

"I told you I was feeling nasty." she grinned.

"If you girls are finished, we still have a job to do." Avril said from the front. As the three nuns tidied themselves up, Avril started car again and drove off.

They drove for the best part of an hour, along country lanes for the most part. The work of the nuns of the Church of Protectors was secret and if they could prevent themselves from being seen by other people they would. Eventually, they drove up a dirt track that looked as though it hadn't been used for years, and parked outside a deserted and ramshackle hut. They stepped out of the car, all of them now dressed again, and stood at the remains of the doorway.

"What we have here, ladies," Avril said, "is a breach to the world of the Hexen. The Ctholoids, the Lupus and other creatures, even Morenna, the Hexen who kidnapped and turned Jessica into one of them, all come from a parallel world which is where all our magic comes from as well. Breaches such as the one in this hut have to be closed to prevent more of the creatures coming through and, as part of your training as novices, you need to see what they are and how to close them."

Avril and Corina led the pair of novices into the hut which opened up before them. The hut had looked to be about twenty feet square from the outside but within the walls disappeared and, where empty countryside had been in their world, here the fields sloped away to reveal a bustling town below.

"The people of that town could easily walk up here and step through into our world." Avril said. "Most of them, however, don't suspect there's anything different here and probably wouldn't bother walking here. However, magical creatures, such as the Ctholoids, can sense these breaches in the same way that we use magic to detect them, and will aim for them."

"What's stopping us walking down to the town?" Sonia asked.

"Nothing, really, although our costumes would perhaps have us arrested." Corina said with a chuckle.

"We need to close the breach before anything finds it." Avril said.

"It's a bit late for that." someone said from behind them. They all turned to see an astonishingly good looking woman watching them, dressed in a simple gown that moved and floated around her, clinging to her abundant curves for a moment before moving off, even though there was no breeze. "My word, four delightfully busty young nuns for me to play with. How wonderful." she said as she stepped closer to them. She reached out to Avril and Corina as they were nearest and stroked their large tits, licking her lips as she did so. They both knocked her hands away and took a step back. "Don't be like that, ladies. I can be very friendly if you let me."

"This is a Siren, girls." Avril said to Jessica and Sonia. "If we weren't prepared, we'd be under her power already. As it is, she's quite harmless now."

The Siren looked the nuns up and down, noting the symbol of the cross in a circle at their belts.

"Yes, you're well prepared." the Siren said with a smile. "Of course, one of you has forgotten her belt."

As the Siren spoke, Sonia muttered a simple spell and touched Avril and Corina on the back of their heads. Both of them crumpled to the floor, rendered unconscious. Sonia turned to Jessica and repeated the spell, touching her forehead. The Siren looked on in surprise as Jessica remained unaffected; she muttered the same spell and touched Sonia's head, watching as the girl collapsed to the floor beside the other nuns.

"It seems that spell won't work on me, and neither does your mind control." she said, looking at the Siren. "I wonder why?" She smiled and let her tongue slide from between her lips, licking at the top of her breasts.

"Hmmm, the Hexen Nun. I've heard of you." the Siren said, moving over to her. Her thin gown wrapped around her body tightly, turning into a skin tight covering that revealed her big tits, trim waist, and round butt. "You and I could have a lot of fun together." she said, running her hands up Jessica's sides to cup her huge breasts. "And not just with that long tongue of yours."

"You know, I think we could." Jessica said. She leaned forward and kissed the Siren, their big tits squashing together. "I'm Jessica. What's your name?"

"Torfany." the Siren said. "Are you really willing to betray your friends?"

Jessica looked over at the sleeping nuns and shrugged. "I'm a Hexen. I can't deny my nature any longer. I want more than they can offer me and I think you can help me get what I want here in this world. Of course, I don't want them harmed in any way."

"I'm not into hurting others." Torfany said, looking at the nuns. "In fact, I'd be quite happy to take them all with us."

"No, we'll let them wake up no their own and let them go." Jessica said. She looked at the Siren. "I want more; more power, more people to do what I want them to. Are you willing to help?"

"Oh, I think I can help you in lots of ways, my lady." Torfany said. Her skin tight gown parted down the front and peeled away leaving her naked. She shuddered and Jessica felt the tell tale growth of a Ctholoid cock between them, sprouting from Torfany's crotch. "Shall we seal our partnership?" she asked, reaching beneath Jessica's skirt and pulling open her bodice.

"Why not?" Jessica replied. They kissed again, Torfany easily lifting Jessica up and over her thick cock, lowering her gently on to it. "Mmmmm, that feels good." Jessica sighed. The Siren carefully lowered them both to the floor, laying on top of Jessica and beginning to move, fucking her slowly and gently. Jessica pulled her bodice apart, freeing her huge tits, letting Torfany lick and suck at them as she moved her cock in and out of her pussy.

"You're my first Hexen." Torfany said with a grin, looking up from Jessica's tits.

"And you're my first Siren." she replied, gasping as Torfany suddenly thrust harder. "Yes, go on." she urged. "Fuck me harder. I like it hard."

Torfany did as she asked, bracing her self with her hands on the ground either side of Jessica and began thrusting her big cock deeper and harder into her pussy. Jessica lifted her legs up and wrapped them around the woman's body, sighing as she was fucked, their large tits rubbing against each other. They kissed, Torfany leaning down to suck longingly on Jessica's tongue as she fucked her, making her come quickly.

One of the nuns murmured and stirred.

"We don't have much time . . . Your cum." Jessica gasped. "I want to taste it." She unlocked her legs and let Torfany move out of her before she climbed up her body, kneeling above her and stroking her cock. "Cum for me." Jessica said, her tongue licking at the head of Torfany's cock. The Siren moaned, pointing her big dick at Jessica's face and came, shooting out thick streams of jism into her mouth and across her face time and again. Jessica's long tongue lashed around her face, wiping up any stray drops of cum she could find as Torfany's orgasm finally subsided.

"I think we're going to have a good time together." Torfany sighed.

Jessica glanced over at the sleeping nuns and smiled at her lover Corina. She would miss her, but she had decided to move on. She was a Hexen now, the Hexen Nun and things would be different.