The Horror Beneath II Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that feels so good." she moaned as she started to ride him. Two and Three went to the back of the sofa and fed her their cocks as Taran knelt behind her and pushed his fat prick into her asshole. "Ahhhh . . . Yes . . . Fuck it! Fuck my ass!" she moaned, looking over her shoulder at her brother.

Taran forced his cock deep into her tight ass made even tighter by One's cock in her pussy and wasn't surprised to hear her moan as she came over and over. Long years of fucking his sister had taught him that the easiest way to make her come was by fucking her ass.

Morenna whimpered and moaned in delight as she was fucked by her brother and his doubles. Taran leaned over her, holding her hips as he buttfucked her.

"You're such a fucking slut, Morenna." he said playfully. "Being fucked by your brother . . . Taking his big cock in your mouth . . . Your pussy . . . Your ass . . . You're just a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes! I'm a fucking slut!" she gasped, turning to look at him with a wicked grin. "And you love me for it!" They kissed lovingly, Taran still thrusting his big cock deep into her butthole with every thrust.

"Still like the taste of your own ass?" he asked her.

"Fuck yes! Give me that cock!"

Taran quickly pulled out of her butt and moved round to her front, Two eagerly taking his place, sliding his own cock into Morenna's asshole. Morenna moaned as he started to fuck her. Taran pushed his dick between Morenna's lips, smiling as she eagerly took his cock deep in her throat, Three's cock in her hand.

"Oh you gorgeous, kinky bitch." Taran moaned, watching his sister suck on his cock. "I'm going to cum." he said. "And when I do, so do the others."

Morenna lifted her mouth off his dick. "Cum on my tits." she grinned.

Taran and the others moved away from her, letting her kneel in front of them as they stood around her, stroking their cocks. Taran gasped and came, shooting out a huge stream of spunk over her sister's tits. As he did, so did the others, each of them cumming at exactly the same time. Taran's load alone would have been enough to coat her huge tits but with four equal sized loads, Morenna was quickly awash with cum. She held up her big tits in both hands as her brother and his doubles came again and again, the thick liquid oozing over her skin, puddling in her cleavage before sliding down her belly.

"So fucking much." she sighed as the men slowly stopped cumming. Following Taran's lead, the men slapped their cocks gently on her tits, smearing them with spunk before offering them to her. She grinned and sucked at them one at a time, licking them clean.

At a word from Taran, the doubles left, walking back into the mirror and vanishing.

"Thank you, dear brother." she said, sucking on his softening cock for a moment before starting to scoop up as much cum as she could and licking her fingers clean. "Tell me, does that mirror replicate anyone?"

"Anyone I tell it to." Taran said, watching her lick her tits clean with her long tongue.

"I have an idea." she said with a smile.

*****

The meeting hall of the Church of the Protectors was quiet. News of Jessica's betrayal had travelled quickly once Corina and the others had returned without her. Both Corina and Holly, Jessica's mother, were devastated, not only because the Church had lost a powerful member but also because they had lost someone they loved. Sonia, whose mistake in forgetting her belt had allowed the Siren to take control of her, was reprimanded and taken off active duties.

"It's been several days now." the Mother Superior said. "There's been no word from Jessica or the Siren so it seems more likely that Jessica has voluntarily left us and remained in the other world." The assembled nuns and priests before her murmured in disappointment. "Had a ransom demand or something similar been received, we would know that Jessica is being held against her will. Unfortunately, it appears she is not.

"Our sensitives have found no trace of her in this world so we are preparing to send a small group over, through the same breach, in the hopes of finding her."

"What do they do if they find her?" one of the nuns asked.

"I hope they can persuade her to return to us." Mother said. "The group we're sending over will be small: Sisters Corina and Tori and Father Peter. Once they find anything, especially Jessica herself, they'll come back. That is all."

Dismissed, the nuns and priests filed out to return to their duties. Mother left the hall and went up to the first floor where Jessica and her mother had shared a room. Knocking on the door before entering, she was greeted by Corina and Holly.

"Your team are waiting for you in the car pool." Mother told Corina after they had said hello. She turned to Holly. "We'll do all we can to find Jessica and bring her back."

"Thank you, Mother." Holly said, her eyes red from crying. She hugged Corina and kissed her on the lips. "Bring her back to me, Corina."

"I'll do my best." Corina promised.

They said goodbye to Holly and left, Mother walking with Corina to the car pool.

"Are you sure you want to be part of the team? It may be that Jessica doesn't want to come back." Mother said.

"It's possible, but then I might be the only one who can persuade her." Corina said. "She's my girlfriend, Mother. I love her. I have to go."

At the car pool, they met the two other members of the team, Father Peter and Sister Tori. Peter was about forty and still in good shape. Tori was only twenty three but was a sensitive and had the best chance of detecting Jessica's presence in the other world. Like the other nuns of the Church, she had a huge pair of breasts that stretched the fabric of her plain shirt tight across them. In an attempt to blend in when they crossed over, the three members were wearing simple clothes though they still had protective amulets about themselves. Aside from the shirt, Tori wore a simple skirt; Peter wore breeches, a shirt and a jacket; and Corina wore a shirt and skirt like Tori. Their straightforward cover story was of a father travelling with his daughters.

"Go back to the breach and cross over. If you can find Jessica, bring her back. If not, stay no more than a week without getting word back to us." Mother said to them. "Good luck to you all."

The three of them got into the car, Peter driving with Corina in the front and Tori in the back. They took the same back roads to the breach that Corina had travelled on the earlier, ill fated mission. She couldn't help but remember how horny Jessica had been on the journey and how Sonia had, at Jessica's invitation, ended up fisting her ass while Corina had fucked Sonia. Despite her sadness, the memory still excited Corina and her skirt lifted as her cock grew and hardened.

"You might want to get Tori to take care of that before we go through the breach." Peter said with a smile.

At the mention of her name, Tori leaned forward and saw the bulge beneath Corina's skirt. "Need a hand there, sis?" she said, referring to their cover story relationship. Corina smiled and pulled her skirt up around her waist, her big cock springing free. "Fuck, I might need both hands." Tori said with a grin.

"Both hands and your mouth should do nicely." Corina said, pushing her chair all the way back and dropping the back down so that she was almost horizontal. Tori eagerly clambered over her, gripping her huge cock which was already dribbling pre-cum.

"Keep your eyes on the road there, dad." Tori said to Peter before taking the swollen head of Corina's dick between her lips, sucking noisily on it as she jerked it with both hands.

"Fuck that's good." Corina sighed. She reached behind Tori and pushed her skirt up, grinning as she felt the girl spread her legs as wide as she could in the cramped space. One after another, she slipped four fingers into her pussy, getting them nice and wet before moving two of them to Tori's pert little ass.

"Mmmm." Tori mumbled around Corina's cock as the other nun fingered her pussy and her asshole at the same time, sliding two fingers in and out of each hole. With her free hand, Corina reached under Tori and roughly mauled her big tits through her shirt.

Peter tried to watch as much as he could while driving, his own dick hard in his breeches, straining the laces that tied them up.

Tori lifted her head off Corina's cock for a moment, still jerking on it. "Fuck . . . I'm cumming!" she moaned, shuddering as she came, her pussy and asshole contracting around Corina's fingers.

Corina hunched her crotch upwards, encouraging Tori to return to sucking her cock which she did, slurping and wanking at it as she was finger fucked in return. She wasn't surprised to feel the car slow down and come to a stop as Peter pulled over.

He pulled at the laces on his breeches, freeing his big hard on. In the cramped conditions of the car, he shuffled over, closer to Tori's head.

"Looks like dad wants to play as well." Tori said over her shoulder to Corina. She turned back and took Peter's cock in her mouth, sucking on it as she continued wanking Corina's big tool.

"I know we're . . . On a mission." Peter gasped as he watched Tori blowing him. "But any chance . . . Of you girls getting out of the car . . . So we can do this properly?"

The two women quickly disentangled themselves, stripped out of their clothes and climbed out into the chilly air, followed by Peter. Taking charge, Corina moved Tori over to the grass verge and positioned her on all fours, her big tits almost touching the ground. Kneeling behind her, Corina took her big cock in hand and eased it into the girl's tight pussy.

"Oh fuck . . . Fuck that's big!" Tori moaned as Corina started fucking her. Peter moved in front of her and she quickly took his cock in her mouth, moaning as he slid his dick between her lips.

"Yeah, suck daddy's cock." he sighed, playing along with Tori's game. He reached under her, hunching over her, and grabbed handfuls of her huge tits. The pair of them double teamed her for a while, Tori gasping and moaning, cumming several times before Peter looked up at Corina. "Any chance . . . Of getting some pussy?" he asked.

Corina laughed and withdrew from Tori's sopping twat, fisting her slippery cock.

"Mine's for girls only, I'm afraid." she said. "But I'm sure Tori wouldn't mind."

Peter moved back and laid down on the cold ground. Tori grinned and crawled forward over him, her big tits sliding up his body until she straddled his waist. He reached between them and held his dick up, nudging against her pussy as she moved back, sliding down his length.

"Mmmm, daddy's got a big cock." she sighed as he started to move, pushing his dick in to her. Corina stood behind her and hunched down, holding her hips steady with one hand as she guided her cock to Tori's asshole with the other. "Oh fuck . . . Fucking hell!" she cried as she felt Corina's thick tool push its way into her ass. "Ohhh . . . It's too big!" she moaned, pushing back on it despite her words.

"You can take it." Corina said, inching more of her cock into Tori's behind. As Tori relaxed and her ass became used to Corina's size, Peter and Corina both began moving, sliding their big dicks in and out of her.

"Fuck me . . . Oh fuck me . . . Fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy!" Tori yelled as her two lovers did just that. She leaned down and kissed Peter, her big tits mashing against his chest, then turned her head as Corina leaned over her, her own tits squashing against Tori's back, and kissed her. "Ahhh . . . Fuck . . . I love . . . Your big fucking . . . Cock in my ass." she gasped into Corina's mouth, all thoughts of protesting it was too big gone from her mind.

"Gonna cum soon." Peter moaned.

"Me too." Corina said.

"Yes . . . Cum in me!" Tori gasped. "Make your big cocks cum in me!"

The two fuckers sped up, thrusting their dicks deep into Tori's pussy and asshole, cramming every inch inside her before they both came, spurting masses of spunk into her. Tori yelled as she came herself, feeling the two cocks shooting off triggering her own orgasm. The two big tools lurched again and again, cumming with each thrust, jism spilling out of her holes.

"Fuck that was good." Tori said, gasping for breath. She moved forward, sliding off her two lovers and turned around, lifting the two half-hard dicks in her hands. "Damn, I love big dick." she said almost to herself, taking Peter's cock in her mouth first, sucking it clean, before doing the same to Corina's. "This is the sort of family life I could get used to." she said.

When they'd recovered, they dressed themselves again and continued on in the car.

Arriving at the old, deserted barn, they took their provisions and extra clothes from the trunk and made their way through the breach, in search of the Hexen Nun.

*****

Torfany the Siren, Jessica had been surprised to discover, lived in a large mansion in the town much like any well to do person even though she was a magical being. She had several servants, mostly young women whose bodies had been altered by the cum of the Ctholoid she kept in her basement, though there were two men as well. Each of her servants were in her thrall and would obey her slightest wish and were under orders to do the same for Jessica.

They had spent the last couple of days with Jessica learning as much as possible about the world she now lived in and the people in it. At Jessica's prompting, Torfany told her of Blackhold Keep and Lord Gardo and how Morenna had been imprisoned after Jessica's own escape.

Blending in, Jessica had thrown away her nun's costume and had accepted clothes supplied by Torfany. Each of the dresses she wore were low cut and displayed her deep cleavage; the skirts were uniformly tight and clung to her smooth ass cheeks; other than stockings, however, Torfany had no underwear to share.

Jessica woke one morning and, after using the bathroom, dressed in a simple one piece black dress that she pulled on over her head. The material, unlike anything she'd felt before, clung to her curves as if it were a second skin and as she looked at herself in the mirror she thought she may as well be naked. With a grin, she hooked a finger into her cleavage and pulled the neckline down, the material stretching as she pulled it almost to her navel. Watching her reflection all the while, she leaned forward, the weight of her tits stretching the fabric, her cleavage looking enormous. She blew herself a kiss and grinned, letting go of the neckline, expecting it to spring back into place. Instead, it remained where it was and as she stood up, the material clung to her tits, regaining its shape.

There was a knock at the door which opened and one of the maids, Sarah, stepped inside. She was a pretty blonde girl who, like all the other maids, were the same uniform of a black skirt and red blouse which was stretched tight across her big tits.

"Mistress wonders if you would like to join her, ma'am." she said, staring at the expanse of flesh Jessica was flaunting.

"Of course." she said. "Before I do, tell me: do you know anything about this dress?"

"Yes, ma'am." Sarah said. "It's a memory dress. You can shape it how you like and it will stay there." Ste walked behind Jessica and the pair of them looked into the mirror. "May I?" she asked, bringing her hands around to Jessica's smooth belly.

Jessica nodded and watched as Sarah took hold of the material just below the now plunging neckline.

"You can tear holes in it." she said, ripping apart the dress and exposing Jessica's navel. "But they will join up again if you want them to." She pushed the sides of the hole together and they fused up. She knelt a little, grabbing the hem of the dress. "It can be as long as you want." She pulled it down to Jessica's feet. "Or as short as you dare." Still holding the hem, she drew it upwards, the material seeming to absorb itself until it hung just below Jessica's butt cheeks. "You can show as much cleavage as you want." she whispered into Jessica ear, taking hold of the sides of Jessica's huge tits and pushing them together, the material holding them in place when she let go. "Or as little." she whispered, pulling the neck line back up to Jessica's neck, covering her tits completely. "Of course, with tits like yours." she whispered, grabbing hold of the dress between her tits in both hands. "You really should show as much as you can."

Sarah pulled the dress apart, tearing a hole in it wide enough to allow Jessica's big tits to spring free. Jessica gasped as the other girl roughly groped at her jugs, tweaking the nipples before she knelt behind her and tore again at the dress. She saw and felt the sides fall away and without prompting leaned forward, resting against the mirror. She parted her legs and pushed her perfect ass out towards Sarah.

The maid took it in both hands and thrust her face between her legs, seeking her juicy pussy. Her long tongue probed the lips of Jessica's twat, tasting her juices before she reached up and slipped two fingers inside.

Jessica, her big tits squashed against the mirror, reached behind herself and clutched her ass cheeks, spreading them wide, giving Sarah more room. Taking the hint, the busty maid kept fingering her pussy but moved her tongue back to Jessica's asshole.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jessica moaned, feeling Sarah replace her tongue with two fingers, both her holes now stuffed. She moved her fingers rapidly, quickly making Jessica groan and sigh as she came. "Fuck, that's good." Jessica gasped as Sarah slowed down, slipping her fingers from her pussy and ass.

After she had recovered, Jessica had Sarah alter the dress so that it looked a little more demure: knee length with a square cut neckline that showed the tops of Jessica's tits and the start of her cleavage.

Jessica followed Sarah from her bedroom and downstairs, to Torfany's reception room. Jessica entered the room and left Sarah outside, finding Torfany laid on one of the large sofas wearing just a man's shirt that was long enough to fall to mid thigh. It had laces at the top but she had left them undone, revealing the tops of her huge tits. Sat beside her was a pretty girl, her maid's outfit stretched to capacity by her own big mounds.

"Ah Jessica, thank you for joining us." Torfany said as Jessica sat on one of the other sofas. "This is Demi, a maid at the house of Lord Taran, just down the road. She was originally a spy for Lord Gardo but since meeting me some months ago, I've convinced her to tell me everything before him." She turned to Demi. "Tell Jessica your news."

"Two days ago, Lord Taran had a visitor. I didn't recognise her at first as she has changed her hair colour, but I later found out that it is Lord Taran's sister, Morenna, the former Hexen of Blackhold Keep."

"So Morenna's escaped?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, and is hiding out just a few houses away." Torfany said. "We could gain some favour from Lord Gardo if we told him."

"Rather than have him find out from one of his own spies." Jessica said. "That would allow me to introduce myself to him and for you to advance with me."

"And all thanks to pretty Demi, here." Torfany said with a grin. "We should thank her, don't you think?" The shirt she wore began to lift up at her crotch as, with a small shudder, she began to grow her large, Ctholoid cock. Demi watched as the material fell away, revealing the Siren's big fuck stick as it fell back against her belly, reaching up to her huge tits.

"Oh mistress." Demi said. "May I?"

"Help yourself." Torfany said. The girl leaned over and took hold of the Siren's cock, her small fingers having trouble reach around its girth. She held it upright and licked at the thick knob, lapping up the pre-cum that dribbled from it. She parted her lips, opening her mouth as wide as she could, and sucked in the cock head, wanking the shaft. "That's it . . . Suck my cock." Torfany said, stroking her hair.