The Horror Beneath II Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica watched them for a moment, sitting back in her own sofa and spreading her legs. With one hand, she stroked at her pussy, fingering her moist twat, while the other tore the neckline of her dress down, freeing her tits. Meeting Torfany's gaze, she hefted one of her big jugs and pushed it up, her eight inch long tongue snaking out of her mouth and licking at her own nipple.

"Demi?" Torfany asked the maid, making her look up from her blow job. "Would you like Jessica to put that long tongue of hers inside you?"

"Oh yes please, mistress." she said, looking over at Jessica. "Would you please tongue fuck me?" she asked her.

Jessica grinned and moved over to the other sofa. Demi sat back, pulling her skirt and blouse off, spreading her legs wide as Jessica knelt between them. She used her fingers to part the girl's hairless pussy lips and slowly slid her tongue inside her.

"Oh fuck! Fuck that's good!" Demi moaned as all eight inches of Jessica's tongue slid into her pussy. Jessica moved it around, the prehensile muscle running over her inner walls.

Torfany stood and threw off her shirt, leaving her naked, her big cock looking unusual with her huge tits. She knelt up on the sofa and fed Demi her dick, watching as the girl sucked and licked at it. Demi shuddered and moaned around the mouthful of cock, Jessica's tongue quickly bringing her to orgasm.

"Get it nice and wet." Torfany told her, thrusting her dick deep into her mouth. Demi reached up and under the Siren's dick, slipping three fingers into her pussy. She fingered her for a moment before taking her copious juices and smearing them along the length of her cock, repeating the movement several times. "Oh you're a clever girl." Torfany said.

After a few minutes, Torfany sat back down and asked Jessica to move. She pulled Demi into her lap, the maid facing away from her, and took hold of her legs, pulling them up and apart. Knowing what Torfany wanted, Jessica took a moment to slather her cock with her own spit, her long tongue lashing around it. She held it by the base and positioned the huge, flared head at the entrance to Demi's asshole.

"Oh fuck . . . Fuck that's big!" Demi sighed as she felt the Siren's cock spread her butt hole as wide as possible. Once the head was inside, Torfany lowered the girl's legs slightly, letting her slide more of her cock up her ass. "Oh my Goddess!" Demi moaned as more and more of the big dick pushed inside her.

Jessica watched for a moment before pushing her big tongue back into the maid's pussy, double fucking her. She used one hand to slide three fingers into Torfany's pussy at the same time, and used her other hand to finger her own twat.

"Oh mistress! Fuck my ass!" Demi cried as Torfany moved her big length in and out of her butt.

"You like my cock in your ass?" Torfany asked her with a grin.

"I love it! So big!" Demi moaned. She turned her head and kissed her mistress. "Are you . . . Going to cum . . . In my ass?" she gasped.

"No she isn't." Jessica said, pulling her tongue free from Demi's twat. "She's going to cum our in mouths."

Jessica pushed Demi up off Torfany's cock, grabbing the thick length as it popped free of the maid's ass. As Jessica plunged her mouth over the big, swollen knob, Demi quickly spun round so that she was laying across the sofa, her head next to Jessica's, her mouth wide. Jessica moved off Torfany's dick and offered it to Demi, watching the maid eagerly swallow as much as she could. The two women took turns sucking at the big cock, Jessica stroking the length at the same time.

With a groan, Torfany came, spurting out a huge wad of jism in to Jessica's mouth, a second and third jet following quickly. Jessica moved aside, letting Demi clamp her lips round the frothing cock head, feeling Torfany's dick lurch as she came in the maid's mouth. They kissed wetly around Torfany's knob, spilling thick streams of cum down her cock which they then lapped up as the Siren came again and again, ropes of white spunk splashing their faces.

Leaving Demi to take the last of Torfany's cum, Jessica moved up over the Siren, their huge tits squashing together and she laid over her. They kissed, a torrent of jism passing from Jessica to Torfany, the pair of them licking and lapping at each other's faces, smearing the spunk everywhere just so they could lick it off.

Jessica reached down and took hold of Torfany's cock, Demi still suckling on the big knob.

"You're still hard." she said.

"Not surprising when I'm with you, you dirty bitch." Torfany said with a smile.

"Good, because now I want this fat fucking cock of yours up my ass."

Torfany laughed. "Just like last night." she said. She pulled Jessica close and kissed her tenderly. "Lord Gardo isn't going to know what's hit him when he meets us two."

"The Hexen Nun and the Siren." Jessica said. "We're going to be unstoppable."