The Horse Keeper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as I screamed her name in the pleasurable pain I felt, I came all over her chest. She moved it left and right to get every bit of come on her tits. When I finished, she turned over on her back and rested her head on the inside of my leg, right next to my limp, sticky cock. Finally, as if it were suntan lotion, she rubbed the come on her tits all over her golden body as we just lie there again, looking at the stars as my juices dried onto her breasts.

After a few minutes or so, it was time for her to go. Without saying anything, she got up, returned to her pile of clothing, snapped on her bra, climbed into her thong, squeezed into her tight jeans, and buttoned on her shirt. As she finished up, I returned to my clothing and got dressed. Then, as she left for the truck, I said, "That was great. Will we ever get to do this again?" She looked back at me, smiled, and said, "We still have Wednesday and Thursday at least." She followed her seductive response with a wink, exited the stable, climbed into the truck, and left.

Now I had to return to the ranch house. I was afraid some of the staff might have wondered where I had been all this time, seeing that I was usually finished with the walkabout just as the sun was fading. Tonight, however, I was returning in the moonlight. I was sure questions would be raised.

I entered the house and saw no one around. I looked in the dining room and no one was there. The table was not set; the kitchen was closed for the night. The staff had gone about their normal duties without a question. I'm sure at least one of them had known I was fucking her, but being the good man he was, he didn't say a word. The day had gone smooth, the fucking smoother. So, as worn out as I was, I went to bed as happy as ever, not knowing what the next two days had in store.

12