The Hospital

Story Info
Wife's sexual escapades in a hospital.
1.9k words
3.53
78.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had gone to stay with her parents while her father was in the hospital. When she returned, she told me about her sexual escapades.

She'd been spending a lot of time at the hospital. She was tired and tense. A very handsome doctor started on the evening shift, and noticing her fatigue, invited her to the doctor's lounge for a cup of coffee. Since everyone was asleep, she accepted. While she was having coffee, he said she looked tense. Admitting she was, he came behind her chair and began massaging her shoulders through her blouse. Since he was so attractive, and the massage felt so good, she began to relax.

As he tried to put his hands inside her collar to massage on bare skin, the neck wouldn't open enough, so he asked her to undo a few buttons. Since two were already undone, when she opened two more, her blouse was barely held on. Even though she wasn't wearing a bra, when he moved the blouse off her shoulders, the front came up, so her breasts were still well covered. His hands felt even better on her bare shoulders. She relaxed even further, and began to feel mildly aroused, but knew she wouldn't do anything about it.

He then began to massage further down her back, further down her arms, and further down her chest. As his hands crept closer to her breasts with each pass, she was starting to get even more aroused, and seriously began thinking about what might happen. Here he was, a doctor who knew about disease precautions, and a very attractive one at that. And here she was, away from me, and not getting laid. And she knew that not only did I trust her completely to always do the right thing, and that I would not only not be upset about her having sex, but in fact would be extremely turned on to hear her tell me about it later. But, it was nothing more than a friendly massage, and he wasn't making a pass at her, and she was too reserved to do anything about it overtly. She still didn't know what to do if he did attempt to go further. By now, she half wanted him to do something, but she was also afraid that he would. But, she was horny.

For the longest time, he just kept massaging her back, arms and upper chest. But by now, he was rubbing her upper breasts, being careful to never touch the nipples. He began spending more time on her chest, and less on her back. Even though he wasn't touching the nipples, he was moving her breasts slightly each time he rubbed them, and the motion was causing her nibbles to rub the fabric of her blouse. They had definitely gotten hard and sensitive. It felt sooo good. She was completely relaxed, and her breathing had increased. When she looked up at him, he smiled and she knew that he knew she was getting turned on. Now his rubbing was teasing, and they both knew it. Her nipples were now rubbing harder against her blouse, and she was rapidly losing control.

When she slid slightly down in the chair, he leaned over and lightly kissed her. When she didn't object (after all, what's one small kiss), he kissed her again, harder. When she made no effort to pull away, he kissed her a third time, keeping his mouth on hers. When she got bold and let him put his tongue into her mouth, he grasped both nipples. She was so turned on by this time, she came at his touch. He now knew that she was his, to do with as he pleased. He finished unbuttoning her blouse, and she stood up to take it off, melting into his arms as he kissed her again and again.

As he rubbed her ass through her pants, he ground his crotch into hers. When he moved his body to reach for her zipper, she rubbed his crotch with her hand, pleasantly surprised to find a very large bulge. After he had her pants unzipped, she kept her body at an angle, allowing his fingers free access inside her panties. As his finger first penetrated her, she again climaxed, surprising her that she was so turned on, but it had been a long time.

After locking the door, he led her to a couch, removing the rest of her clothes. When he took off his own, she was pleased with the large size of his cock. When he sucked her nipples, she spread her legs wide to invite him into her. His cock was so large, it wasn't easy to get in. But slowly, steadily, he filled her up. She couldn't believe how good it felt -- like her big dildo, but this cock was real, and real always feels better, especially if it's big, the bigger the better. He began pumping into her, slowly at first, but quickly building speed. Her cunt just clamped onto his cock, feeling like it had never felt before, wrapped around a giant cock. She was climaxing almost continuously. Faster and faster he fucked her, while she wrapped her legs around him to get him as deep as possible. All too quickly he came, and his cock was so far inside her, it felt like he was shooting come into her stomach.

Afterwards, she felt guilty, and decided not to tell me -- after all, what I don't know can't hurt me. The next night, she was afraid to see him, because she felt that once was great, even terrific -- she'd always remember it and think of that huge cock while having sex with me, but once was enough. But, she was surprisingly disappointed that he wasn't working. Even though she had decided she wouldn't have sex with him again, she was vaguely depressed that he wasn't there. When she got home, she masturbated thinking about him and his big cock and how good it had felt stretching her out.

The following night, he was working again. She now knew that she was glad to see him, and if he wanted her again, he could have her, any way he wanted. But after he seemed to ignore her for a while, she stopped him to talk. He invited her to the doctor's lounge again, and she got wet with anticipation during the walk down the hall -- she was ready for him. In the lounge, he acted as if the earlier night had not happened -- offering her coffee and just chatting, when all she wanted was to get fucked again, deep and hard. As she was talking, another doctor came in, and he locked the door. This new doctor was the most handsome black man she had ever seen. Sitting down, he asked the first doctor if this was the one he had told him about. When the first doctor, her lover, said yes, she was pissed that he had kissed and told. The black man said that he understood she was the woman with small, sensitive tits that loved big cocks. She was embarrassed by his talk, but also strangely aroused.

The black doctor said his cock was even bigger than the white doctor's, and he loved women with small tits. He said that if she showed him her tits, he would show her his cock. She didn't know how to answer that, what to do. Here she was, ready to be fucked by the first doctor, suddenly in a room with two handsome men, both with big cocks, and she just wanted to get out of there, and she wanted to stay. The first doctor told her to stand up, and obeying, she did. The black man told her to take off her blouse, and saying to herself, "what the hell," she did as asked, because despite being fucked by that big cock, she was still horny, or rather horny again because of being with that big cock. When she removed her blouse, the black man stood up, and removing his clothes, proved that he was even bigger than the white man -- his cock was immense, and she knew she was going to have it. He lay down on the couch, and began playing with himself, while the white man came over and began to kiss her and play with her tits. While kissing him, she couldn't take her eyes off that huge black cock. He removed her pants, and then led her to the big black cock on the couch, directing her mouth to it. She got on her knees, and began to suck that big cock. And although she couldn't take very much into her mouth, she gave it her best. Meanwhile, the white doctor took off his clothes, and kneeling behind her, sank his big cock into her cunt. Because she was so wet and so ready, he was able to ram it all the way in with one push. Having a huge cock in her mouth and another in her cunt fucking her while she was on her knees, she came immediately. Because it felt so good having her cunt stretched out on that cock again, she wasn't able to give the one in her mouth her full attention. After she came several times, the guy fucking her came deep inside her, and then pulled his cock out.

She dropped the cock from her mouth to tell him she wanted it back in her cunt, but he told she to sit on that big black cock. She didn't think she could, but she still wanted to be fucked, again and again, so she spread her pussy lips as wide as she could, and began to lower herself onto that cock. Because she had just been fucked, and he had come inside she, she was as wet and as wide as she had ever been. But because this new cock was so big, it was still slow going to get it inside. Her leg muscles were getting tense trying to slowly lower herself on that cock, but she knew she wanted it. Inch by inch, she impaled herself on that cock, until she could go no lower, even though there were a good couple of inches of cock to go. She just sat there, feeling fulfilled and marveling at the size of it, bigger than anything she had ever had inside of her, when she came again.

Slowly she lifted herself up, and then down again, fucking herself on that pole. As she picked up speed, he began to pump his hips, pushing himself even deeper into her. When she again came, she stopped going up and down, but he began to lift her up and down on his cock, faster and faster. Finally, they both came together as he stopped her when she was far down on his cock. His come felt like it was scalding her insides as he shot jet after jet inside of her, and she wanted it to never end. Reaching down to feel him, she was amazed that he was all the way inside. As good as that first cock felt inside her, this one felt ten times as good and she knew then that she could never get enough of big cocks.