The Host Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purpleruff
purpleruff
121 Followers

Then it kept going.

Unable to take anymore, she reached down with her free hand to make it stop. The flesh of the creature, still hidden from sight by the shrinking obstruction of her belly, yielded to her fingers like a gelly, but then gripped them tightly and clenched hard enough to hurt if they moved. Its parent had used the same technique to immobilize her while it deposited its offspring in her womb.

The stimulation moved beyond pleasure to pain, then beyond pain to a sensation she could not name and did not understand. She stopped screaming and just hung from her bonds, panting desperately and twitching every few seconds. Finally, mercifully, her awareness faded out.

Yeva woke with a start from the dreamless sleep to find herself still strapped to the operating table, sore and dehydrated. The bulge in her belly was gone, and the doctor was nowhere to be seen. With her left arm freed, she could just barely reach the control console, and with some straining she managed to hit the emergency release key. The bands holding her loosened and retracted into the table and she slid down to land in a clumsy crouch on the floor.

She peered under the operating table and beneath the console, but found no trace of either the doctor or the creature. Her eyes fixed on a ventilation grate. The was only a gap of one centimeter between each of its slats, but then, the creature had apparently exited her body without causing any discernible damage, a testament to its malleability. Or hers.

Straightening up, she retrieved the robe from the storage locker and dressed, leaving off the slippers. She then examined the access panel beside the door. The display showed it was still locked from the inside, which meant the doctor never left the room. Not through the door, at any rate.

Yeva did not trouble herself with the mystery. Why should she care about the doctor's fate, so long as she did not get retired over it? She unlocked the door and, casting one last glance at the ventilation grate, went to give her report.

purpleruff
purpleruff
121 Followers
12