The Hostage

Story Info
Alone in the world, a pregnant daughter is taken hostage.
3.4k words
86.3k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,690 Followers

[©2011 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18; NO EVENTS ARE REAL AS DESCRIBED; ALL NAMES WERE CREATED FOR THIS TALE; THIS STORY HAS A 'HARDER EDGE' THAN MOST; BE WARNED: HERE BE DRAGONS; FOR AGES 25 OR ABOVE]

[A father performs the ultimate sin: forcing himself upon his daughter.]

[Caveat: this tale contains violence in parts of the story; it is a necessary 'engine' for the narrative, but you are forewarned...]

*

David Archer Blount was proud. Sure, he was getting a divorce which signified a failure of sorts. Still, the court awarded him custody of his wonderful daughter Hailey, and that was a victory in and of itself.

It was the culmination of a titanic battle between two parents. Agnes, David's wife, had spent their entire marriage disparaging him and his career. She made a point to have Hailey hear that too. For her part, Hailey didn't know what to think...

Hailey had just turned 18. She was the fairest girl in her high school—the fairest in all the land. Beautiful, blonde, blue eyed, peaches and cream complexion, with a fantastic figure honed by years of gymnastics training.

David had attended more than a few of her high school competitions. As a good father he watched in quiet admiration and only platonic interest as his gorgeous daughter did balance beam and floor exercises that made more than a few males in the tiny crowd shift in their seat. Spectacular...

Hailey's mom had been her chaperone in years prior to the divorce. This basically meant that she'd go on the road to ensure that Hailey stuck to her training regimen, honored the curfew, and most importantly, remained chaste. It was just too bad that Hailey's mom didn't abide by the same rules.

It was after a regional competition. Hailey had been safely 'tucked into bed' by her mom. That was at the 11pm curfew. At about 1:45am, Hailey woke up and realized that she hadn't been officially registered in the national meet to follow.

Putting on a terrycloth robe, the gorgeous Hailey padded barefoot into the hotel corridor and went to her mom's room. Her mom had given her the spare magnetic door key, never dreaming Hailey would use it at almost 2am in the morning.

Figuring that if she came in quietly and her mom was asleep, she could leave and never disturb her, Hailey slipped the plastic key into the door latch and tiptoed in.

She stood in the alcove, stunned. On the king-sized bed, there was her mom...her chaperone...being serviced by the biggest blackest buck in the region.

Hailey felt like running away, but some part of her was riveted. She watched as his jet black snake was fed into the gaping maw that was her mom's private area. It plunged in with the power of a Corvette engine piston.

As the 'rpm's' of their love-making increased, the bed springs sang a song of lust. Her mom's legs encircled the dark as coal powerful hips of her new lover; his dark sack bounced against her behind.

With a frenzied passion that she had never displayed before, she threw herself into the lovemaking. Blippity bam, blippity bam, their bodies were driving the bed into the floor. Then, she rose slightly from the bed as he seemed to lean forward, extending himself into the deepest recesses of that MILF soccer mom.

Finally, her mom's moans reached a crescendo and Hailey watched in horror as those black non-family jewels expanded and contracted. She counted 5, 6, 7, 8...eight times his balls inflated like balloons before contracting, no doubt causing a heavy load of raw African seed to be deposited into her mother's fertile womb.

At the mid-point, by the fourth such explosion, the excess sperm-loaded cum began to drool out of her well-fucked cunt. By the eighth time, her mom was squealing with her third orgasm. A puddle of their passionate fluids collected on the bed and now dripped to the floor.

That tall, dark and handsome stranger was pumping his seed into the fertile depths of her mom. Worse, she knew her mom's cycle was almost parallel to hers. This was a peak time for Hailey, so...? She also knew her mom eschewed the pill and any IUD or diaphragm usage.

As he rolled off of her, Hailey had a micro-second look at her mother. It looked like someone had spilt a full glass of milk 'down there'; excess cum was dripping and streaming down every square inch of her lower body.

Hailey escaped quietly. Standing in the hotel hallway, she ran back to her room. She opened her robe, stunned to see her nipples had popped, her just turned 18 year old pussy dripping. She had never 'touched herself' before...after all, girls were not creepy like guys. However, she noticed that one of the shampoos bottles was very 'well shaped'.

Oh, well, what the heck. She grabbed the bottle, got at the edge of the bed, and used that (lucky) bottle like it was a man's item of similar design...

As she replayed the sounds of her mother's simultaneous orgasm with that stranger in her mind, that innocent bottle moved in and out at faster and faster motion; at the end, it was just a blur as Hailey got herself off. As her tanned, muscle toned, shapely legs descended to the bed, Hailey collapsed... totally spent.

Hailey told herself not to bring up the event to anyone, ever. That lasted a good 24 hours. It was such a juicy secret that she had to 'tell dad'. Well, as you might guess, a divorce soon transpired and the court put her under her dad's aegis.

Her father did not have to give up his career for Hailey; he could have kept working and made arrangements. Still and all, he took early retirement at 55 and vowed to replace his wife as Hailey's chaperone during the gymnastics' season.

When they were on the road, he would plant himself in her room, making sure no one was there but also ensuring that she did the prescribed calisthenics and other exercises required to keep in shape for competition. One can only imagine what he felt when his 18 year old daughter, nubile, lithe, stood before him after those workouts.

Looking like a young Bo Derek from '10', she would be panting, her tissue thin white leotard adhering so tightly to her perfect body that it would seem to have disappeared. As he would look up from his seated position, his daughter dripping sweat would ask daddy if she could go take her shower.

He had to be a 'good father' and somehow NOT notice her pouting nipples, her beaver fluff, or even the incredible outline of her unbelievable figure. He would always look her square in the eye and nod.

Things took a dark turn July 22nd of that year. It was the year that Hailey had turned 18 and the divorce was finalized. Although the courts awarded him custody, since she was 18 he would get nothing from his wealthy wife.

Worse, that was one of the states that had the unjust law that any birth within marriage was presumed to have been the husband's doing, evidence to the contrary notwithstanding.

Thus, when his treacherous wife's 'unexpected pregnancy' turned out to be not of David's doing, the divorce court held that he still owed support...for his wife AND her 'love child'! David was understandably 'delighted'.

That night, he got tanked up. He never drank, but the court edict merited some sort of stupid act. Staggering home, he went by Hailey's room. Night after night, she would do yoga, calisthenics, and light weights before showering and hitting the hay.

In their 19th century home, the old fashioned door locks with big key openings afforded one a good view into any room. In the past, he would take a lightning glance just to be sure his daughter was home, safe and sound. Tonight, liquored up as he was, he took more than a casual look.

There, in the nude...in the NUDE, was the most beautiful woman in the world: his own daughter. Her eighteen year old body was the absolute vision of perfection, a true Barbie doll 35D-23-36. Her gym training never stopped; she had a scholarship to the University of Georgia which had a rich tradition in woman's gymnastics.

Staring upon this goddess, something snapped within him. It was the booze; the part of him that said "stop, don't look: you are father" failed. What took over was "woman: gorgeous; mate", the so-called reptilian or primitive brain. As his head spun, he went into her room.

Hailey was understandably shocked, being in the nude as she was. She screamed about his 'mistake', grabbing the bedspread to cover up. She of course assumed that he would beat a hasty retreat. Her mouth fell agape, her eyes widened before filling with tears as her father relentlessly closed upon her.

It was a strange moment; in his alcoholic condition, he was not nearly as strong as his incredibly fit daughter. She could easily have fled or caused him harm. Instead, she was as conflicted as he was, almost frozen in place.

David pulled the bedspread off of Hailey, causing her to stand before him in all of her magnificence. In a drunken slur, he spoke:

David: "Ya...you are fuckin' gorgeous. I knew it! God, all of those years watching you...I never could be sure. Those damn gymnastics leotards; the way they exploited you. Lord, when your puss hit that parallel bar, when you did a split on the beam, or splayed out on the floor, even your father had to gasp. I can't believe the stands weren't filled with guys."

"All I know was that I was there, supportin' you; where was your mother? God, if only I knew that I wanted you. Well, now that you are 18...and I'm drunk...I want to make love to you...I'm so ashamed...a part of me wants to leave, but another wants me to do this."

With that, he grabbed her and put her flat on her back. Again, she could've kneed him in the 'coconuts' or scratched, but instead she just laid there. Had there been a third party observer, they'd have seen it was clearly a matter of 'letting him get it over with'.

Instead of hurrying, he calmly sat on her bed and proceeded to worship at the altar of his almost perfectly built daughter. First raising a shapely tanned leg, with the heel of her demure little foot in his palm, he drunkenly pawed and kissed the soft perfect foot.

Next he worshipped the length of that bikini-waxed smooth leg. Carefully restoring it to the bed, he bent over to stare, touch, and finally give full 'attention' to her 'woman's area'. His tongue-work made her tense--whether from excitement or horror was not clear. What WAS clear was that she was breathing much heavier now.

Father or no, he was determined to get his daughter 'off'. After minutes of intense activity, his gorgeous daughter tensed before shouting at the top of her lungs in orgasmic release. Her hands that had tried to remove him held his head down 'there' until she reached her perfect climax.

He finally finished 'down there' and continued up her perfect tummy, rippling with chiseled abs. She was so damn firm and solid: so hard and yet so soft. David's progress got him to her perfect breasts, where he made one, then the other, nipple pop almost audibly. He finally got to her lips and here she twisted and turned.

His hands sought out her face, holding it so that he could bestow a full, sloppy, drunken French kiss upon her pouting candy apple flavored lips. Tears ran freely from both of her sparkling blue eyes. Again, she took no 'defensive action' whatsoever. After a long almost languid kiss, her father made his final move, mounting the love of his life...

Alcohol is not Viagra, of course; David's proud seven incher was only a four incher that night. If you've seen drunks taking those sobriety tests at the side of the road, you can understand why he couldn't even find the 'right spot' for a long time that night. When he did finally, Hailey just had to speak:

Hailey: "Daddy, I know that you are drunk; I realize that as a father you might be a little conflicted right now. Please remember it's me: Hailey. I love you as a daughter, but as your daughter I ask you...beg you...don't do this. I won't tell anyone anything if you just stop now...please."

It was an 'out' for him. If he stopped then, all would be forgiven. He should've stopped, even if he didn't want to, because there was no sense going forward.

Sadly, his judgment was totally gone, and he tried to go forward. Though he found the 'right spot', his four-incher had no 'steel' in it and deflected off of her entrance like a bullet off Superman's chest.

As he drunkenly tried again and again, it was just no go. He rose up on all fours above her. His now modestly sized four inch member could not gain entrance to the most heavenly of places (inside his daughter), so he had to make due rubbing it against the creamy thighs of that goddess.

With his manhood still outside the entrance to heaven, he came pathetically, a tiny dribble messing up not only the bed but their living 'arrangement'. She had given him an 'out' and he had just ignored it.

Furious, she tossed her drunken father off of her with ease. Her powerful body moved with supple grace to the bathroom. She did not re-appear for a solid 45 minutes, bathing every part of herself repeatedly.

When she emerged, she saw what was left of her father, crouched over in the hall, sobbing. As the booze wore off, he dimly was aware that he had done something wrong...terribly wrong. He was so ashamed. He didn't know what would become of them...become of him...now.

In the event, Hailey did not have the heart to report him. What she did do was move out, which had the effect of depriving David of his most cherished thing in this world (his beloved daughter.) Even worse than that, Hailey got married, but only common law (no license.)

The husband (i.e. bum) got her preggers before lighting out on her. The pregnancy didn't help her scholarship for gymnastics, either. By the time she realized her predicament fully, it was just too late to do anything--she was eight months pregnant and all alone.

Stopping for a fill-up at 2am (always a mistake), she found a single convenience store/gas station open at that hour. She also found a 'two-eleven' [robbery in progress] with a heavily armed desperado.

This went down in Athens, Georgia. David only heard about it back in Norfolk, Virginia because it was a national story and he couldn't sleep that night.

As he lay in bed, news readers reported it was a police standoff with hostages taken and shots fired. The robber had this hideously huge Desert Eagle firing .44 magnum 'Clint Eastwood' rounds with a deafening report.

The robber just wanted to get away at this point. He had let all the hostages go except for Hailey, eight-months pregnant and all. When the police negotiator tried to talk him out, he refused all inducements. Instead, he wanted a 'chopper' which would whisk him and his hostage to the airport, where they would climb aboard a 727 to take them to somewhere far away with $10,000.

He must have had visions of D.B. Cooper--the mysterious missing hijacker. Of course, they wouldn't go for it. Several hours passed. In desperation, they talked him into accepting a substitute hostage. However, as the man approached, the robber was concerned that he might've been an undercover cop (he was).

Instead of telling him to back off, he cut loose with the Desert Eagle. Poor Hailey was right there, ears unprotected, when the horrific sound of the .44 magnum filled that little convenience store. Fortunately, the police operative was only hit in the shoulder. He scurried away, bleeding profusely but fully recoverable.

Robber: "That was cute...real cute. Look, I'm not going to have some cop in his twenty's as a hostage, ready to pounce on me."

Negotiator: "We can't let you go anywhere with that pregnant woman. She's just going to slow you down, anyway. [PAUSE] What if we can find some bystander who's older and obviously not a cop; would that do it? We would get our exchange while you'd still have a hostage and not be slowed down."

The robber finally relented. He would put Hailey by the back door. With her at the back door (which was concealed from the front), only the robber could see both rear door (his former hostage) and the front door (with the substitute approaching.)

He agreed when he saw the older, broken down wreck of a hostage that they brought forth. If he was an undercover cop (a good possibility) at least he didn't look like it. The robber gestured with the huge Desert Eagle for Hailey to go. She was now freed as the substitute bystander came in.

The siege continued unabated. Hailey was rushed to the hospital where doctors said she was fine, her pregnancy unaffected. Nonetheless, understandably, she asked for a 'C-section' which they did after prepping. It was a boy and he was in perfect health. As a preemie, he was placed into the special incubator used for such births, but he would soon emerge totally normal.

The city of Athens was generously providing for her this day as Hailey rested in her private room post-op. Understandably exhausted from the day's events, she put on a cable news channel, hoping that she'd be featured in the news. Sure enough, they were just getting to that story.

TV Commentator: "Police today brought an abrupt end to the siege that was the Tay-ran Convenience Store hostage situation in Athens, Georgia."

TV Commentator: "After trying and failing in several attempts for a peaceful conclusion to the stand-off, they offered a substitute for the lone hostage, an eight months pregnant woman. The brave officer was shot for his trouble, with a serious but survivable wound to the shoulder."

TV Commentator: "The perpetrator was obviously desperate and would not go easily. Someone else then offered himself as a substitute; the disheveled man was clearly older; sources tell us it was yet another undercover cop. In any case, it was hoped the criminal would go for the trade."

TV Commentator: "It worked and the young woman was freed. The substitute now became the sole hostage. The police tried again and again to break the siege without allowing this 'heavily armed lunatic' anywhere near a helicopter."

TV Commentator: "When the robber got impatient and started taking shots at the police cruisers parked nose-to-nose in front of the store, the police chief ordered an assault. The robber had just enough time to eliminate the hostage before a sniper with a high-powered rifle eliminated him."

TV Commentator: "The robber had been previously identified. The hostage's name was just released: David Archer Blount. We've now learned that this was the estranged father of the hostage; that he had understood the risk he was taking but insisted that he be substituted for his daughter."

Hailey cried at first, and then smiled thru the tears. She smiled not that she was happy that her father was no more. She had long ago forgiven him for what he had done. He, on the other hand, never forgave himself.

Hailey knew that this was the only way he could atone in his mind. She understood. With love and forgiveness, she said a prayer for his soul and for the health and full life ahead for her son, now to be christened David Archer Blount, the second...

It would be quite some time before Hailey would feel comfortable around men again. This wasn't a problem as her father left her insurance money. She also received a very generous amount from sympathetic people across the nation who heard of her life's story.

Fortunately, she eventually did find 'Mr. Right'. She now had two wonderful children who would be told of the heroism of her dad, their grandpa, on that eventful night. It scared them to hear about it; they cuddled with their loving mom; she made it all right again...

clinton09
clinton09
1,690 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy Please Rebellious daughter gets fucked by her dad.in Incest/Taboo
A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
Dad's Big Mistake Son makes a deal with Mom for breeding rights.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Takes A Ride Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories