The Hostess

Story Info
Dance club hostess gets more than she bargained for.
2.6k words
4.17
56k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinera
sinera
34 Followers

The atmosphere in the club had just gotten too stuffy, too claustrophobic. The smell of too many bodies squashed into the room, the spilled alcohol... when some guy had breathed in her face she smelled what he had for dinner... beans - yuck! It was just too much.

She signaled to the bartender that she was taking a break and slipped out the back door. It was one of the perks of being an employee - she could slip in and out without having to deal with the bouncers. Honestly, on a night like tonight she was not needed.

As a hostess, she was supposed to encourage the patrons to dance, to drink. Most of the time they didn't even realize she was a club employee. She accepted offers of drinks and danced with some guys when they asked. That was her job, but she never left the bar with any of the men she danced with, and one of the bouncers always walked her to her car after work just to be sure she was safe. It was club policy that the hostesses never be left where clubbers could molest them.

Cara shivered slightly as she stepped out into the cool night air and walked a few feet away from the door, away from the party noises filtering through it. She felt her muscles relaxing as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath;, raising her arms above her head to let her lungs fill with the clean air. She didn't hear the men come up behind her; she was too involved in herself.

Suddenly a hand clamped down over her mouth and an arm circled her waist, picking her up off the ground. Another pair of hands grabbed her arms. She struggled wildly trying to kick her attacker, trying to get one of the stiletto heels into his foot like she'd learned in self-defense class. She bit at the hand over her mouth, screaming and cursing.

"Give me some help here!" grunted the man holding her. She could feel his grip slipping and prepared herself to run as soon as she was loose. To her dismay another man grabbed her feet. Between the three of them they pulled her into the open door of a nearby warehouse and dropped her on the floor as the door slammed shut.

She landed hard and hit her head on the cement floor. She lay there stunned and gasping for air. She glared at her attackers, her head spinning. The light was dim so she couldn't see any of their faces, but she could tell by the way they were dressed that they had been out clubbing. They had probably seen her leave and made their move.

Suddenly a light came on directly over her head, spotlighting her, making it impossible to tell anything distinctive about her kidnappers.

She rose to her knees preparing to stand, to defend herself when a voice snapped, "Don't move!" She froze. Something about that voice was familiar.

"Stay on your knees, bitch!" The speaker walked into the light. Cara gasped in recognition. It was Brett, the bartender who she had told she was going out. If he was here, no one knew where she was. He grinned ferally as he saw the realization in her eyes.

"That's right. No one knows where you went. No one saw you leave... except us. And we're not telling anybody." He gestured toward the darkness. "I'm tired of watching you tease all those other men, and these guys are tired of being teased by you. We're going to take what you've been offering, bitch."

She flinched away as he reached for her. He pulled her to her feet roughly, his fingers digging cruelly into her arms as he pulled her mouth to his. He grabbed the back of her head and ground his mouth on hers, forcing her to open her lips.

She beat at him with her free arm as he kissed her hard. She could hear the sniggering of the other men as he thrust his tongue into her mouth brutally, probing down into her throat. For one second she reacted to the kiss, her body relaxing just a touch, then she bit down on his tongue, her teeth penetrating the skin.

"Bitch!" he roared as he reared back. Then she felt his hand smashing into the side of her face as he struck her. She fell to the floor again, stunned with the force of the blow. She could hear the laughter of the rest of her kidnappers in the darkness.

"Alright," he said, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "We'll do this the hard way." He made a motion with his hand and four men stepped into the light.

Cara screamed as they grabbed her, jerking her upright. They tore at her clothing, ripping the material, popping buttons. The straps of her bra gave after digging into her shoulders, the clasp on front broke easily. As they ripped her clothing from her they pinched her nipples brutally, dug their fingers into the soft flesh of her breasts. She was still shaken from the blow to her face; all she could do was struggle feebly and cry out when they hurt her.

Her skirt was jerked at until it ripped, then it dropped to the floor. The men laughed to see her pink thong. One of the men wrapped his fingers in the straps on the back and pulled, jerking the material until it ripped. He slid his fingers down, poking into her tight ass. She moaned in denial, "Please... no!"

He laughed and ran his hand on down and thrust two fingers into her cunt.

"Oh yeah, Brett! She's a hot one!" he crowed, pulling his fingers out to show the rest of them how wet they were.

He pushed his fingers into Cara's mouth. "Suck them clean, bitch!" He shoved them deep into her mouth, gagging her. He laughed. "Ha! Can't even take a finger in your mouth? I wonder what you'll do when it's my cock in there!"

With those words he forced her back down on her knees. "She's ready for you, Brett! Fuck her while I fuck her mouth!" he said with a cruel laugh.

Brett answered with a laugh of his own. "Do it, Phil!"

Cara didn't struggle as they pushed her onto her hands and knees. Brett knelt behind her and slapped her ass hard. "Be good," he growled. "No biting and no fighting, or you know what you'll get."

He slid his cock along her slit. "God," he groaned. "I knew it, you slut. You like it like this! You're so wet!" he growled as he slammed his cock deep inside her.

Cara screamed as his large cock stretched her; as her mouth opened to scream Phil slipped his cock in her mouth, cutting off the scream abruptly.

Brett slapped her ass again hard. "No biting! Suck him good, slut. Make him cum!"

She couldn't help herself; the feel of two cocks in her at once, being helpless to stop them... it turned her on. She moaned and sucked Phil's cock greedily. She started thrusting back and forth, impaling herself on a cock in each direction.

Brett moaned as she fucked his cock. "Oh yeah, bitch! Fuck my cock! Fuck me!" He slipped a finger down to tease her clit. She moaned, the vibrations pushing Phil over the edge. He grabbed her head and slammed his cock deep in her throat, pounding so hard, bruising her throat as he thrust into her mercilessly.

Cara's head was swimming from the lack of oxygen; her cunt tightened around Brett's cock as her first orgasm rolled over her. She was sucking Phil's cock as hard as she could, swallowing the jets of cum he spurted down her throat, slamming her pussy down over Brett's cock, taking him deep.

Brett laughed cruelly as he felt her orgasm squeezing his cock. He slapped her ass hard, leaving a bright red handprint as he jerked his cock out of her. Phil finished cumming with a deep moan, then pulled out of her mouth, retreating into the darkness with the others, watching, waiting.

Brett growled. "I'm not done with you..." He rammed a finger in her tight ass, stroking deep in her. "Mmmm... so tight," he groaned. He replaced his fingers with his cock; he was slick with the juices from her orgasm and slipped easily inside her.

She screamed, "NOOOOOO!" as he slammed his huge cock in her virgin ass. She bucked against him, trying to get him out. He laughed and grabbed her hips, letting her movements stimulate him.

Finally she quit fighting him and collapsed on the floor, her head and chest on the floor, her ass in the air, being pummeled by Brett. She panted as she relaxed, finally submitting to him. He laughed again, feeling her defeat. Now it was time.

"I think we need to fill all her holes," he growled. He rolled over onto his back, keeping his cock buried in her ass. "Jack, get over here - you haven't had a taste of this yet."

Cara gasped as the man entered the light. He had the largest cock she had ever seen; it was at least ten inches long and three inches across at the base. It curved upward a little as it tapered to an elegant point, the head a lovely mushroom at the top.

She tensed expecting him to slam into her as the others had. She closed her eyes, panting in time with the thrusts in her ass.

She cried out in surprise when, instead of a cock, she felt the gentle teasing of a tongue on her clit. She arched against him as he took her little clit between his teeth, biting down gently. Brett moaned as her ass tightened around him.

Jack teased her clit, making her writhe with need. "Beg for it," Brett whispered in her ear.

"Please Jack," she moaned. "Please... fuck me... Oh God! I need your cock in me!" She was surprised to hear the words come out of her mouth. She moaned, realizing how much she wanted this.

"That's it, slut," Brett breathed in her ear. "Beg harder."

Jack was performing magic on her clit; she felt herself coming closer and closer to cumming again.

"Please!" she cried out. "Please, Jack!! I need it.. Need it..."

She felt Brett nod at her words. "Now Jack. Fuck her pussy - abuse it with that huge cock."

Jack moved up between her legs; he grabbed her hips, getting used to Brett's rhythm, then shoved his cock deep inside her pussy. She screamed again as he stretched her pussy, bottomed out.

"Oh, yes!" Jack groaned. "Take it all, slut!" He matched Brett's rhythm, thrusting deep inside her.

Cara and Brett moaned in unison at the feel of Jack's cock stroking against Brett's inside her.

Brett took a deep breath. "James, now you! Her mouth!" His breath was growing ragged. "Phil, Steve, make her stroke you off.... Do it! NOW!"

Cara's eyes were closed when James presented his cock for her to suck. He grabbed her by the hair, pulling hard and ordered, "Look at me, slut!"

She gasped as she looked at an exact copy of Jack, right down to the slight curve of his enormous cock. He used her hair to guide her head as he slammed his cock into her mouth. She struggled to relax as he forced her to take his entire length. He slowed his movements, allowing her to adjust as he shoved all ten inches into her mouth. He was so wide she felt her teeth grazing along the sides of his cock as he slid in. He threw his head back and moaned as he buried is cock in her mouth to the hilt.

As soon as James moaned, she felt her hands being drawn away from her body. Firm hands wrapped around hers as cocks were placed in her hands. She was forced to stroke the cocks, the men's hands staying around hers as the cocks thrust toward her, a different rhythm for each.

She was completely filled, a cock in each hole, one in each hand. Nothing existed for her except those cocks, thrusting in her, the men moaning and cursing softly.

Brett increased his pace, bucking up into her ass harder and faster, his breath ragged. Jack matched him stroke for stroke, moaning. Cara could feel a fire burning in her, spiraling up through her; it was a deep, hard orgasm. Her body froze up as she shook with the force of the pre-wave. The men increased their force, bucking into her and against her from every angle.

Suddenly she arched her back as her orgasm broke over her. She bucked and writhed against her captors. With a roar Brett shot his load into her ass; Jack followed suit, pulling out to spray his cum all over her stomach, the jet so powerful that he sprayed her tits. Within seconds James thrust his cock so deep in her throat she couldn't breathe, then pulled out to spray all over her face.

The two men in her hands were pushed over the edge at the sight of her beautiful body being sprayed by so much cum. They came at the same time, shouting as they unloaded, spraying all over her, covering her stomach and tits with so much more cum her skin couldn't be seen.

The men collapsed around her, breathing heavily. They lay in a tangled heap for a few moments, panting heavily. She felt their hands caressing her body, rubbing in the cum on her stomach, tits and face.

One of the men rose and left the group for a moment. When he returned he had towels in his hand. The men started cleaning Cara up, each of them stroking her gently, removing the signs of their assault.

When she was clean the men took turns bending over her and kissing her deeply. She accepted their thrusting tongues, their bruising lips. As each man kissed her he slipped away into the dark until only Brett remained.

He cradled her face in his hands as he kissed her. Her arms came up around his neck of their own accord. This kiss lasted much longer than any of the others. He pulled back to look at her, then kissed her cheek, his lips gently tracing the bruise that was beginning to form.

"Are you ok?" he whispered, his voice full of concern.

Her eyes snapped open to look into his. "I'm fine," she answered unsteadily. "That was beautiful," she breathed. "Thank you, baby."

He pulled her close and kissed her on the temple, a gentle loving kiss. "Anything for my girl," he whispered.

They lay together for a while until the sounds of the other men dressing and leaving died away. Brett rose and went to a bag in the corner. He dressed quickly, then pulled out clothing for Cara, an outfit similar to the one she'd had on when she entered the building. He helped her dress, caressing her skin as she gingerly pulled her clothes on.

"Twins?" she asked when she was nearly dressed.

"Yeah," he answered. "Bachelor party. The four of them were bemoaning that it was Steve's last night of freedom - he's the only one who didn't go in you, you know."

She nodded.

"Then they were cussing the fact that you were such a tease. From there it was so easy," he smiled, a hint of the feral still in his eyes.

They kissed again, gentler this time. Brett caressed her bruised cheek, looking deep in her eyes. Then they linked hands and left the warehouse together, never looking back as they closed the door and walked back to the door leading into the bar. He kissed her again softly before pulling open the door.

Cara sighed softly, then squared her shoulders to go back and start working again, teasing and taunting the bar patrons.

It was her job...

sinera
sinera
34 Followers