The Hostess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to her, squeezing my tits together, and Amy plunged her head in between them, licking and sucking, lapping up every drop. I pushed my hand up between her legs, pushing two fingers up inside to rub her g-spot, whilst pressing the knuckle of my thumb against her clitoris. Within seconds Amy's body was shuddering in orgasm, her loud cries muffled by my boobs. I held her tight to me, cupping her cunt in my hand, until she stopped shaking.

Finally, she pulled back, exhausted. Her husband was lying on his back beside her, his breathing starting to subside to normal. He looked up at me.

"That was fucking incredible," he said, and to his wife, "and watching you lick her tits was the icing on the cake."

Amy turned her cum-smeared face to him, smiling. "And I learned a lot from watching Gabby - you'll be getting a lot better blow jobs from now on."

I smiled - it was nice to be appreciated. I headed out of the room, and made my way directly to my private bathroom, where I finished cleaning up my tits, and touched up my makeup and hair.

Then, it was back into the fun.

*

I made my way out the back to the hot tub area, where two men and two women were relaxing with drinks. The women were busy making out, kissing passionately, and groping each other under the water.

The men were both gold members, and asked me to pass over their cards, which were lying on a bench. I did so, and they both peeled the stickers off. I knew the men would be hanging out together, as the couples were close friends, and had planned the cards accordingly: 'double-team the hostess'. I knew they would love this, but it was also a little treat I'd planned for myself.

They climbed excitedly out of the tub, and I handed them towels. There was a large wicker couch with thick padding nearby, and I headed over to it, swinging my bare ass seductively, and casting my apron aside. The men played a quick game of rock, paper, scissors to decide who got the pleasure of my ass. Eric won, so Mike settled himself back on the couch.

I climbed astride him, reaching down and stroking him hard. I worked quickly, because I was getting desperate to get a cock in my cunt. Eric handed me a tube of lube. I rubbed a little between my legs, then guided Mike's cock inside me. I leaned forward to allow him to suck my nipples and slowly slid up and down him. It felt like heaven.

Over at the hot tub, the two women had stopped making out, and were watching us, their dripping breasts resting on the side of the tub.

Eric got to his knees behind me, and parted my firm cheeks with his hands. He began to probe my little asshole with his tongue, moving up and down in time with me. Using a little lube, he gently pressed one finger inside and wiggled it around.

"Try two," I suggested. He pushed another finger inside.

"Oh, that's nice," I murmured, "and that too," I added to Mike, who was gently biting my nipple.

I had my hands on his shoulders, and rose and fell rhythmically on his cock, reveling in the sensation, and looking forward to having my ass filled.

"I think I'm ready," I said, over my shoulder, stopping my up and down movement on Mike, "use plenty of lube."

Eric stood and squirted some lube into my ass crack, then used the head of his cock to rub it up and down me. He placed the tip against my hole and began to push.

I grunted as he stretched me, and pushed back against him.

"Slowly, slowly, yes, that's it," I moaned, "oh yes!"

He pushed until he was all the way in, and I had two cocks inside me. He started slowly fucking me, and I resumed riding Mike's shaft in time with him. It had been a long time since I'd been double-penetrated like this, which was why I'd made the guys those cards, and I was glad I had - it felt as good as I remembered.

Eric fucked my ass smoothly, and gripped my hips, while Mike thrust his hips up at my and kept sucking my delicious titties.

"I can't believe I'm getting fucked by two such gorgeous cocks," I moaned, "fuck me hard, boys, squirt your hot cum into me, fuck my tight little holes!"

"Oh god, you've got such a tight ass," grunted Eric, "I don't think I can last much longer."

"Your cunt feels so good," murmured Mike, into my cleavage, "and I love your perfect tits so much."

I clenched my pussy and ass as hard as I could, and doubled my speed riding Mike's cock.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" cried both men at once.

I felt both cocks burst inside my, filling me with cum. I pushed my full weight down on Mike and milked him as hard as I could, and Eric managed a couple more thrusts before having to stop and hold himself still inside me, panting.

Finally, Eric pulled out and slumped onto the couch next to his buddy. I climbed off Mike, and immediately felt cum seeping out of both of my orifices. I grabbed some kleenex off the table and wiped myself.

I left the guys high-fiving each other and headed back to the bathroom, stopping only to grab my apron. Once in the bathroom I took off my shoes and stockings and crouched down in the tub and used the hose to spray my pussy and ass, pushing my fingers inside to scoop out as much semen as possible. As I washed my pussy, I nearly got carried away, but I pulled myself together and dried myself, then pulled on new stockings, tied on my lacy apron, reapplied my makeup, fixed my hair, put my shoes back on, and headed back out to indulge my passions.

*

I came out into the main reception hall of the mansion, then turned into the library. Kneeling on a rug in the middle of the room was a slim redhead whom I recognized as Jane. Jane always came to the club alone. She was blindfolded and had her hands tied behind her back. On her chest, above her perky little breasts was written in lipstick: 'FUCK MY MOUTH'. Standing in front of her, doing just that, was a tall, well built man with a shaved head.

I watched silently until he finished, grunting, spraying his cum onto the woman's face and tits.

He noticed me, but I put a finger to my lips before he could greet me, and he grinned, nodded and padded out of the room in silence, his large cock swinging.

I walked up to Jane, and circled her a couple of times. Jane held her mouth open, expectantly, semen dripping off her chin.

I stopped in front of her, then lifted my foot and rubbed the toe of my stiletto up and down the her pussy, pushing the tip inside. Jane gave a little shudder. I lifted my foot up to the woman's mouth and pushed the wet, pointed toe between her lips. Jane quickly licked my juices off it.

I walked back behind her and knelt down, pressing my tits against Jane's back. I slid my hands up Jane's waist onto her tits, and began rubbing the semen in.

Jane sniffed the air.

"Hi Gabby," she said, "I'd recognize that perfume anywhere."

I grabbed her nipples and gave them a cruel twist.

"What did you call me?" I snarled.

"I'm sorry, I meant Mistress Gabrielle!" squealed Jane.

"That's right," I hissed, "and what are you?"

"I'm just a filthy cum slut," said Jane, "just here for men to use."

I brought my right hand up and then swung it down hard between her legs, slapping her shaved cunt.

"Right again," I said, "you're a dirty whore that needs to be punished!"

I slapped Jane's pussy again and again, sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder. Jane yelped in pain each time, but managed to always say "thank you mistress."

As I administered the pussy-spanking, I dug my nails viciously into her left breast.

Over and over I slapped, sometimes diverting to the side to spank Jane's inner thighs, sometimes higher to punish her clit, but mostly delivering the stinging slaps directly to her tender pussy lips. She began to whimper, but never used the safe word.

Finally, I stopped, my stinging hand firmly cupping the sobbing woman's cunt. My left hand released its grip on her tit and I slid it around her ass and up between her legs, pushing three fingers hard up into her wet pussy.

Jane gasped. "Please punish my slutty cunt, Mistress," she begged.

I twisted my hand and pushed up harder, causing Jane to try to rise up on her knees, but I dug the nails of my right hand into Jane's soft labia.

"Push yourself down, bitch," I snarled into her ear, and she complied, letting her weight force her pussy to accept more of my hand.

I gave her pussy one more hard slap, then slowly began to rub her clit. I felt its hard nub with my fingertips as I expertly circled it. I pulled my hand out of her cunt and slid it around to the front, leaving a thin trail of feminine secretions, then more gently inserted two fingers, swirling them around to brush the g-spot, then starting to finger-fuck her in time with rubbing her clit.

Jane let her head sink forward on her chest, and her hands, still secured behind her back, began to grope around on my body, tugging at my apron. I stroked my breasts and belly up and down Jane's back a few times, so that the apron rode up, then positioned myself higher to allow her fingers to find my bare pussy and slip inside. In this position, I was no longer able to reach between Jane's legs, so I took some time to caress her firm little tits, softly stroking the nipples to make up for the harsh way I had treated them earlier. Her fingers explored my snatch, tugging at my lips, and spreading my juices up and down and across my throbbing clit.

After a while, I lowered myself down again, dragging Jane's fingers out of my cunt, and resumed fingering her with both hands. Jane started to focus on her own pleasure, and began rolling her hips to press her clit harder against my rubbing. I curled the fingers of my left hard around to apply rhythmic pressure to her g-spot, whilst rubbing her clit from the other side. I also began to gently bite her tender neck.

Jane groaned in ecstasy, and I gradually sped up the stimulation. With my naked breasts pressed hard against the bound woman's back, I was easily able to feel the change in breathing as Jane approached her orgasm, and as I sensed it getting closer, I slowed down.

"Oh god, Gabby, please don't stop!" she begged.

I lifted my hands up and brought them down, palms open, with a hard, stinging slap on her tits.

"You will remember your place, you dirty little bitch!" I exclaimed.

I grabbed the nipples and pulled them hard, and Jane cried out in pain.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Gabrielle," she panted, "I'm sorry, please fuck my whore cunt again!"

I let my hands slide back down. I pinched Jane's wet pussy lips with my finger nails and pulled them apart, then pushed two fingers of my left hand inside again, and resumed rubbing the clit with my other hand. Once again, her breathing indicated that she was heading towards her orgasm, and again I backed off enough to bring her back down, but this time she had the sense not to complain.

Three times I brought the bound woman to the edge, and each time left her groaning with frustration, her entire body shaking.

Finally, I decided to show mercy. I brought my fingers inside her cunt up against her g-spot, softly rubbing against the rough texture. On the outside, I squeezed her clit, and began to stroke it like a tiny cock, faster and faster. Then I let my fingers press against it, rotating faster and faster.

Jane's body quivered, and she threw her head back onto my shoulder and let out a strangled, animalistic howl. She arched her back, and every muscle in her body tensed as the massive orgasm slammed through her. I felt her pussy spasm around my fingers, and slowly withdrew them, sticky with pussy juice. I gently cupped her mound as she slowly slumped forward, panting hard, and she clamped her legs tightly around my hand.

I slowly guided Jane sideways down onto the floor, my right arm under her head. I deftly untied her bound hands, pulled the blindfold off, and lay down behind her, spooning her, gently cupping her breasts.

Gradually, Jane's breathing slowed to normal, and after a few more minutes she began to snore softly. I carefully extricated myself and slid a small cushion under her head.

As I silently tiptoed from the room I heard Jane murmur, "you're the best, Gabby."

I smiled to myself as I went on my way to see how the rest of my guests were doing, closing the door silently.

*

I headed back upstairs, pausing only to check my hair and makeup and take care of the wetness between my legs that had developed during my last encounter.

As I walked down the main hallway I heard the sound of a man and woman vigorously fucking. I looked in through the open door of the bedroom it was coming from, and saw one of the new members on his knees on the bed, facing away from me, enthusiastically pounding, doggy-style, a middle-aged woman with very large breasts.

I was about to move on, when I spotted the man's wife sitting on a small couch on the other side of the room, looking just as unhappy as she had at the reception. She was still wearing her underwear - probably the only person in the entire house still doing so.

I slipped quietly into the room, and perched myself on the edge of the couch, facing her.

"It's Sammy, right?" I asked.

The woman gave a slight nod.

"Are you ok, Sammy?" I asked.

"I'm fine," said the woman quietly, looking away.

"Do you wish this wasn't happening?" I asked, nodding towards the bed.

"No," replied Sammy, "it's not that, I don't begrudge him a bit of fun, and I'd much rather he do it here than have an affair, it's just that, well, I don't really feel like joining in."

"There are lots of men here who would love to be with a woman as attractive as you," I said , "none of them take your fancy?"

Sammy shook her head.

"How about women?" I asked, softly.

Sammy blushed.

"I've noticed you looking at my breasts," I whispered, "do you like them?"

She nodded, shyly.

I reached up my hand and softly brushed some of Sammy's honey-blonde hair from her face. She didn't recoil, so I leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

Sammy froze, but didn't pull back. I pressed a little more firmly, then opened my lips and touched Sammy's with my tongue.

After a brief hesitation, Sammy responded, opening her lips a tiny amount to let the tip of my tongue in. I pressed my advantage. I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her towards myself. She yielded, and slipped her own arms around my neck.

Our kisses were slow and sensual. Sometimes our tongues were exploring each other's mouths, sometimes we were gently biting and sucking each other's lips.

I unsnapped Sammy's bra, and she lowered her arms for just enough time to let it slip to the floor, then our naked breasts were pressed together, and I felt her erect nipples pressing into my flesh.

I looked over at the bed. The fucking couple had not noticed my entrance, so I quietly stood up. Taking Sammy's hand, I led her out of the room.

Once in the hallway, Sammy became shy again, and covered her bare breasts with her free arm as she saw a naked man further down, but I quickly pulled her into an empty bedroom and locked the door. I pulled her into my arms again, and slipped one hand into the back of her panties, squeezing her firm bottom.

We kissed for a few more seconds, then I maneuvered her towards the bed until she fell backwards onto it. Sammy shuffled upwards until she was all the way on, and I fell on top of her, kissing her some more. I moved my kisses downward, over her chin and down her slender neck. I kissed her shoulders, then her upper chest, then down onto her small, but beautifully formed breasts. I kissed around each, gently nipping at the skin with my lips, then found one dusty pink nipple. I softly sucked it into my mouth, flicking my tongue across it and relishing its hardness. Sammy moaned softly, and I cupped the other breast with my hand, gently kneading the firm, but yielding flesh and stroked the nipple, teasing, twisting and pinching it until it was as hard as the one I was sucking.

I moved my kissing down, over her taut belly, circling ,then probing her belly button with my tongue. I kissed and licked my way over her hips, passing the waistband of her panties, and moved onto her smooth, shapely right thigh.

My hand drifted down until my fingers softly brushed her public mound, through her sheer white panties. Through the thin fabric, I could see close-cropped blonde pubes, and by now I could smell her arousal, the heavy, musky scent filling the air around me.

I rose up onto my knees, and lifted her right leg, placing the ankle on my shoulder.

I kissed my way along the calf until I was holding her dainty foot in front of my face. I closed my lips around the big toe, sucking it like I would the head of a cock, teasing it with my tongue. I moved down the toes, sucking and licking between them, my thumbs massaging the sole. I lifted her other foot, and put both big toes in my mouth together.

I put Sammy's ankles onto my shoulders, and slid forward, kissing my way up each leg, until I found myself facing the crotch of her panties, her legs high in the air. I pressed my mouth hard against it, feeling the outline of her labia with my lips. As I pulled back, I saw a dark stain of moisture appearing. I hooked my fingers under the waistband of the panties and slowly peeled them off. I tossed them behind me, took her ankles and lifted them until her legs were pointing straight up, then slowly parted them, revealing her pretty pussy, topped with short public hair. Her clit was swollen with arousal, and her prominent, fleshy lips were shaved, and parted to reveal her glistening hole, which pulsed in anticipation.

I leaned forward again to kiss her mouth. I worked my way back down, but this time I stopped when I reached the belly. Instead of moving further, I pressed one of my tits between her legs, rubbing the nipple up and down her slit, and tickling her vagina with it.

By now, Sammy's breath was heavy. She moaned and writhed under my caresses. I began to stroke and tease my own nipples. I let my breast slide down the her thigh, leaving a trail of pussy juice, until my mouth was just a few inches away from the delicious wetness.

I put my hands behind Sammy's knees and pushed them up, until the perfect little puckered asshole was before my mouth. I flicked my tongue across it, and she let out a little gasp. I circled the tight, pink hole and delved a little inside, as it twitched around my tongue. I ran my tongue upward, carefully avoiding the vagina for now, and began to suck on Sammy's pussy lips. Her moans took on a new volume.

I ran my tongue up the middle, then briefly closed my lips around her clit, then back down and plunged it into her wet hole.

"Oh God! " exclaimed Sammy, and grabbed my head, "Oh God, yes!"

I slurped hungrily at the hot cunt, pushing in as far as I could, then smearing the juices around the lips and clit, and down into the asshole.

Sammy writhed and moaned in ecstasy, her fingers clamped around my hair, her feet now resting on my back.

I moved back up to focus on her swollen little clit. My tongue pushed the little hood further back, and I sucked on it as hard as I could, then I pushed two fingers up into the tight pussy. I curled them up to find the g-spot, causing Sammy to give her loudest yell yet. I began to finger-fuck her tight little hole, and with my tongue formed firm, tight circles right above her clit.

Sammy started to make little noises in her throat in time to the fingering, and I knew she was close to coming. On the next thrust of my hand, I used my little finger instead of the first two, wetting it, then, with the next up stroke, I pushed it into her asshole.

That was the final straw. Sammy's entire body shuddered as the orgasm slammed through her. She clamped her thighs tightly around my head and pulled my face into her cunt as hard as she could, lifting her back off the bed. I sucked her clit like my life depended on it, and my fingers became a blur inside her.