The Hot Adventures of Jack Ch. 03

Story Info
Discoveries - Jack finds out more about what has happened.
858 words
4.02
25k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- DISCOVERIES Jack finds out more of what was happening to him

I - Jack - was reveling in the fact that I could control others. At that time I had several people under my control. Mrs Jackson at whose place I lived as well as her two sons. Then there were the mother & daughter Hilda and Jesse. The amazing uncover agents that I could control were my prized possessions. Dean and Albert were well trained and reliable. They always gave me their reports concerning me before submitting it. That way I was up to scratch with what the FBI or CIA thought about me. And then there were the lovely Janet and Sue. Since the three weeks that we "met" they were a joy to have. I'd have them over at my place at least every second day alternating between them. Sometimes I'd use them together and fuck them till their pussies were sore to the touch. At other times I had them either play with themselves or with each other. The kept me so entertained, I rarely visited Hilda and Jesse.

I had to say though, that my standard of living had improved -- with the help of the agents and secret funds of the state that could not be traced. I had Mrs Jackson moved to her new home in a suburban area. She deserved it. I moved into a flat on the edge of town where I had access to whatever...and whoever I wanted. But I only kept -- or tried to -- keep under my control those I already have.

I called the team for a meeting at a secret location. Dean picked me up and we drove into town under the cover of darkness. I was trying to stay ignorant of what gave me my "powers", but I couldn't any longer -- even if life was wonderful and comfortable. Dean drove into a basement parking. We went up in a lift and on the seventh floor got off to enter an apartment.

Albert, Sue and Janet were waiting on us. We sat down and I started to share my request for our gathering. I started to inquire about the events surrounding me. They stared to tell a story that sounded like a sci-fi movie. They spoke about a Dr Adolph who was working on a Top Secret project. It involved the creation of a semi-biological micro sized robot that was supposed to influence the person in whom they were inserted with remote projected thoughts. An accident caused some kind of explosion. After that, no one knew what the Dr had achieved, if anything at all. The only thing that everyone realized was that some development made the Dr to escape the next day.

We were still seated when the door swung open and five persons completely dressed in black entered. Swinging automatic guns in our faces, the team was overwhelmed. There we were, caught red handed. A white curvy bbw lady entered. She stared my team down in an angry way. Then she walked over to me and stared at me. "I don't know what you are up to, but it ends here." She commanded us all to be arrested. I protested and then added "If you're really all that, why don't you arrest me yourself, if you can".

She walked over to me and grabbed my arm and in a quick succession of moves I was pinned face down. Just what I was planning on. It seemed she did not know the full report. She ordered her team to close and lock the door. For some reason I knew it was only the six of them. She ordered them to remove their face coverings. I was caught by surprise since three of them were women. If fact they looked like very young women. Two of them were white and the third was black. Both the guys were white well built. The woman sitting on me turned and I rolled over finding her crotch in front of my face. She ordered the others to handcuff my team to the furniture. Then she ordered them to move to the couches put down their weapons and sit down. By that time they all looked surprised. Even more so when she lifted her skirt to reveal me licking her panty over her crotch area, which by then was wet.

She ordered them to grab me and drag me out from under her. And that was how I got them all. They untied my team and then they returned to stand in front of me. They all stripped. Dean and Albert knew what was about to happen as they positioned behind the guys. The two newbies dropped to their knees and started to suck on the man's cock behind them. Just before Dean and Albert came, I ordered them to fuck these two guys as a lesson. After having cum in the two guys, I ordered the guys to get dressed and leave.

My next step was to rescue the Dr Adolph, but first I wanted to connect with my new lady friends.