The Hot Bed

Story Info
Black Co-Ed experiences her first White Stud.
2.2k words
4.62
112.2k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my best friend, Jodi, have known each other since we were playing hopscotch. We’re from the same neighborhood, went to the same elementary school, junior high and high school. And of course, we’re both in our final year at the same college. We’re joined at the hip.

Although I’m black and Jodi’s white, we choose the same type of guys. We’re smart and career-minded so we favor black and white guys who resemble us, respectively. Smart is sexy in our book! But at the end of junior year, Jodi broke this inclination when she met, Brad Robbins, a big, corn-fed country-looking boy who played football (a Free Safety) for the school. While Brad’s simple in the head (read not smart), Jodi found him sweet and really handsome, and that was enough to win her over. Since they’ve been dating, Jodi has come up with a few more reasons to like big Brad Robbins…like the way he eats her out or how he fucks her silly with his dildo-like cock. Add that all together, and Jodi and I haven’t spent too much time together because she’s very distracted.

As I said before, Brad is talented on the football field, but not nearly as talented in the classroom. Fortunately for him, my love-struck friend Jodi is a honor student with a damn near perfect GPA. She tutors him in all his classes with good success. But this weekend, Jodi had an important conference to attend out of town and couldn’t tutor Brad. He was on the verge of tears in fear that he was going to fail the class and not be eligible to play football. Jodi begged me again and again until I agreed to sacrifice my weekend to tutor Brad. I figured Jodi would owe me a big one because educating her boyfriend was definitely going to be a chore.

Brad’s very popular on campus and trying to study with him in the open would be virtually impossible, so we decided to study in his dorm room. I arrived at his door in sweat pants and a white t-shirt with my hair in a ponytail. No need for impressions this weekend, I thought. Just as I expected, Brad greeted me with a dumbbell in his hand. Jody told me he was a workout junkie. He, too, was dressed simple: Shorts, tank-top and no shoes. Seeing him this way was new to me. I was used to him in street clothes or his football uniform. This was a more intimate and impressive look of Brad. It was kinda nice even to see him that way.

“Hey Keisha,” Brad said with a goofy, nervous look on his face. Brad always seemed to be that way when he dealt with me one on one, as if he was intimidated by me. I could never figure that out.

“Hey Brad,” I responded. “Are you ready to study?” I was all business on the outside, but I was taken by something else. Jesus, he was huge! Muscles everywhere, hands as big as my head, thighs like tree trunks and rippled buttocks unlike anything I’ve seen in real life. I was Smurfette next to this six-foot-something giant of a man. All of this made me feel a little vulnerable.

And a little excited at the same time.

With a slight taste of his country twang, Brad made some conversation.

“It’s Fridee night. The dorm’s jus’ about empty because e’erbody out partyin’.” It was cute to hear his voice. He continued. “I really appreciate you takin’ the time to help me, Keisha. You’re a sweet lady to do that on your weekend.” My reluctance towards helping him was falling away. Brad was such a gentleman and so grateful. Not to mention that great ass! He quickly got on my good side. He offered me a seat on his bed and then opened a bottle of Evian water for me. Before I completed my look of stunned surprise, Brad said, “Jodi told me that those were your favorite kind of water, so I brought ya a case.” We smiled and I thanked him for the sweet gesture. A gentleman indeed Brad was.

We dove right into the books. Brad listened and worked hard to understand. In between the business part of the tutoring session, we laughed, chatted and flirted. I complimented Brad’s sculpted body and strength he showed many times playing football, and Brad revealed how much he enjoyed looked at my body. How smooth my skin was. How long my dark brown hair was. How full, firm and ripe my breasts looked. The way my nipples poked through my tops as well as how my round, shapely behind miraculously fit into my jeans. I was shocked at his candid assessment of my body, but it was nice to hear it. Plus it was innocent (albeit very risqué) on both our parts.

“You know, back home I was in love with this black girl at my school, and she looked just like you, Keisha,” Brad confessed. “She had the same Hershey chocolate skin as you, and the same little body with all the curves in the right places. I wanted her so bad, but my mother threatened to disown me. She wasn’t ready for that even though I was.” Brad laughed. He laughed for a few moments, then continued, “In the end, I didn’t mess with her, but I fantasized about her all the time. When I masturbated, I was givin’ her the business every time I came!”

Brad’s lust-filled admission for a black girl turned me on more than I wanted to admit. I thought about doing it with white guys, but never acted on it. I felt my nipples rubbing against the inner fabric of my bra. They were like stone pebbles in there, and the sensation I felt from them sent an electric current straight between my legs. All the flirtation and intimate talk was making me wet. There was a pregnant silence between us that was unbearable to me. Finally, Brad returned to his textbook to do some Calculus programs. I was relieved because we were going down a dangerous road of sharing that needed to stop. I got up to go to the fridge for another bottle of water. Out of the blue, Brad said to me, “You know, I’m real good at keeping secrets when I know stuff that need to be kept.” I thought the comment was odd, but it was true. Everything I learned about Brad until today, I learned from Jodi. He never bragged as much as he apparently could have. With the bottle in hand, I came back towards the bed to sit down.

But Brad grabbed me.

He firmly held me at my hips. With a pleading, hungry look of lust in his eyes, he spoke.

“Keisha…I don’t know you and Jodi are best friends from way back.” Brad’s hands had my entire ass inside of them and he was kneading my cheeks seductively, convincingly. Once again, I felt the sensations between my legs even stronger than before. I should have tried to pull away, but I didn’t.

“We should fulfill our fantasies in college, right?” he said.

More kneading, Deeper and harder, Brad squeezed my backside. It was sinful, wrong.

Wonderful. As he massaged my ass once again, I saw his penis begin to rise beneath his shorts.

“I’ve wanted to fuck you for so long Keisha. I love Jodi, but I gotta taste you, baby. Just once.” Brad was begging for me and I was having a hard time resisting.

“Please. Jodi will never know. I promise you.” It was plain wrong, but I started to sway my hips in his hands, and in a flash, I was coming out of my t-shirt. When Brad brought me closer to him sitting on the edge of his bed, and snaked his long, country-boy tongue inside my belly button, I knew I was in for a wild ride with my best friend’s man.

Our clothes came off: Brad’s tank top and my bra were next to go after my white t-shirt. My nipples stuck out like little soldiers. Brad continued working his tongue in my button. It tickled, but felt real good, too. At the same time, he had his right hand on my kitty, rubbing the whole thing with his big ass fingers. If my panties weren’t soaked before, they were now. I cooed from his touch and gyrated to the circular motion of his fingers. Brad helped me out of my sweat pants and peeled my throng down to my ankles. One, two, then three fingers went inside me, working with ease while Brad’s monster thumb stroked my clit like a joystick. I almost went limp from the feeling racing through my body. I muffled my cries of pleasures, but I couldn’t stop them from coming out.

“I love your thighs,” Brad told as he starting licking and kissing my thighs. He stood up just enough to be face to face with my breasts. Like the owner of my body, he seized my tits and immediately took them into his mouth like succulent fruit. When he zeroed in on my dark berry nipples, he hummed on them like it was the sweetest dessert he ever had. We kissed deep for a while so fiercely, his cock pulsated and bulged against my belly. It was hot and ready for some action. Brad lifted me off my feet like a feather and sat me in a chair. I yanked his shorts to the floor and took his cock in my mouth greedily. I was revved up and out of my mind. My body spoke for me now. I slobbed his knob, saliva falling from my face. It was Brad’s turn to moan in ecstasy. With his big balls in my petite, manicured hands, Brad held my head in his hands and fucked my face so fast, I had trouble breathing.

Brad pulled out of my mouth with his penis glistening with my saliva. He didn’t even care that it spilled onto the floor. Once again, he lifted me out of the seat and off the ground like a rag doll. He threw me on the bed. Next thing I knew, Brad’s head of blond hair and his thick neck were between my thighs. He held me on the bed and took the deepest, hardest licks of my pussy I ever received. I was being manhandled and I loved every second of it. Brad was amazing. He had me on the verge of tears, he was so good. When he stopped, he left my pussy tingling and my legs quivering.

But that was nothing compared to what happened next.

His chin and mouth were covered with my juices. He wiped his face and slowly stroked his rope of a dick in anticipation. Brad positioned himself on top of me and had his cock head right on my pussy. He worked it in slow to start, then sped up, pounding my hole. Jodi told me about Brad’s size, but there’s no substitute for feeling it yourself. He was stretching me to my physical limits. The bed squeaked louder and louder under our weight as we worked to a rapid rhythm. My toes curled and my teeth clenched down hard in a feeble attempt to handle the extreme pleasure. Brad held my arms together with one hand above my head on the bed. My breasts bounced wildly from the action and it drove Brad crazy. He pushed his cock harder and faster inside me just to get them to dance in front of him. We were sweating by now…a lot! My hair stuck to my face and the slapping sound of our flesh was insanely delicious to us both. I could feel and hear Brad on the verge of cumming like a volcano.

Once Brad started grunting and grinding on top of me, I wouldn’t control myself any longer and I came several times. My pussy seemed to hold his member for dear life each time an orgasmic wave came over me. I had the greatest sex I ever had with my best friend’s man. Brad, still the gentleman, kissed me like I was his wife and smiled. His fantasy was fulfilled: Hot sex with a black woman.

Brad and I had sex a couple more times that evening. He banged me up against his dorm room door with my legs dangling over the side of his big muscular thighs. I came again all over his cock and his crotch, and my wetness crept down his inner legs. He turned me out so bad, that I found myself having anal sex with him on his bed. Both of us were screaming from the action. My asshole clamped tight around his dick. I literally cried from the pressure and pleasure of his dick in my ass, butt naked and soaking wet in Brad’s hands. When he exploded, he let out a primal scream and shot his load all over my back and into long wet hair. We collapsed on the bed; my dark skinned nakedness wrapped inside his large, tanned naked ivory whiteness.

True to his word, Brad never told Jodi about us that night. I helped him pass his exam and of course I never told Jodi either. We never did it again. It was just a fun one-night stand that we will never forget.