The Hot Blonde Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
Our introvert geek spies his neighbour one time too many.
1.3k words
4.4
38.7k
20
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day passed eventless. Deep in my Mathematical Analysis studies, I lost track of time again. The only interruption had been a shouting argument between Mandy, my taut ass blonde neighbor and some other guy. As I had already had enough of intruding into Mandy's life from the day before, after being punished for watching her masturbating from outside her window, I just put my earphones on and went back to reading my math book. It wasn't like I had anything else to do but peering into her private life after all.

Few more hours passed, then I found myself reading the same line for the 20th time. It was the right time for a break. I opened the window to catch a breath of fresh air, when I saw Mandy walking around her house in a short t-shirt that reveled her navel and a pair of black little bikini briefs that left much of her toned bottom uncovered. It was a pretty hot day of late spring and the temperature was in the high 70s. I was only wearing t-shirt and boxers myself. She was going through some house chores. I didn't want to stare, given what had happened the previous day, but that big round ass was truly a work of art. Her buns were hefty, but in a fit and muscular way. That was the bottom of an athlete, not of a fatty. She turned and spotted me again while I was deep in my appreciation of her ass. Damn, could the situation get any worse? She must have thought I was a looser or a maniac. Probably both. Maybe she was right. Having caught me red-handed, she shook her head in disapproval but with a smirk on her face. Then she marched out of the house, reached mine, and rang the doorbell. What the hell could she possibly want this time? Was she mad just because I was staring at her ass? I quickly put a pair of jeans on, to cover my growing erection (I'd learned a lesson or two the previous day) and opened the door.

"Hi Matt, may I come in?" She asked politely. Unbelievably she was still wearing only her small t-shirt and black panties.

"Sure." Actually I wasn't so sure it was a good idea, but what the hell, I wasn't going to leave a girl in her panties out on the road, was I? We went back inside.

"Matt, you really need to stop staring at me like that, it is not polite. You are not stalking me, are you?, " She chided.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean..." Why did I have to come out so awkward every time I opened my mouth?

"Look, maybe you just need to get it out of your system. I'll make you a deal, I fuck your brains out, right here, right now, if you stop behaving like a creep and in exchange for a favor." She offered.

I had my defenses up this time, but she completely took me by surprise. I was speechless. I had been a virgin for 20 long years, I hadn't even gone to second base yet and she was offering to fuck me hard, right that moment.

"If you are not interested, I'll leave." She added after I didn't reply immediately.

"N-No, I am in. Actually I mean, what kind of favor?" I asked when my brain started working again.

"I want you to fuck one more time at a time and place of my choice." She explained.

"Let me get this straight, you are going to fuck me now in exchange for another fuck?" I asked incredulous.

"Yes, pretty much. And for you stopping being a creep." She clarified.

I didn't think twice. "I am in!" Who cares if she was a bitch. Who cares about anything, this was the opportunity of a lifetime.

She took off her t-shirt from the top, reveling a pair of bouncy large tits. Maybe she was a D cup after all. Then she slipped off her panties and just looked at me with her piercing blue eyes. She had a wonderful crop of dark blond pubic hair, very neat and sexy. She probably trimmed it.

"What are you waiting for? Get naked." She ordered.

She didn't have to tell me twice. I removed my t-shirt, jeans and underpants as fast as I could. My cock was standing on attention, showing off his full length.

She stared at my cock, while she brought two fingers to her mouth and licked them slowly but purposely. Then she touched herself between her legs. She massaged her outer labia and clitoris until wet, then penetrated herself. I was so hard I thought I would come right there. She went in and out with her fingers a few times, then she pushed me back with the palm of her hand to my chest. I fell on the sofa chair behind me. She knelled in front of me and looked me straight in the eyes wearing a cocky smirk on her face. Then she pulled back my foreskin and took the tip of my cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked, showing me the stars. The sensation was amazing, nothing like I had felt before. She released me and started licking the shaft up and down again with her tongue. My brain went off, I could only think of sticking my dick into her.

She stepped on the char, positioning herself on top of me. She climbed the armrests and placed her sex on my face. She rubbed her clitoris on my mouth and nose, helping herself by pushing my head against her cunt with her hands. She kept rubbing and moaning for a while, while my cock was left uncared for, painfully hard and throbbing.

Finally she stopped. Climbing down the armrests, she whispered "now I am going to fuck your brains out". Then she impaled herself on my hard cock. Slowly she managed to engulf my full 8 inches cock. She was slippery and tight on the inside. I'd always thought that masturbating and fucking would be similar in terms of sensations, but being inside of her felt amazing. She pressed her cervix against the tip of my cock, then she began to jump up and down with vigor, pushing my cock almost all the way out, just to fall onto me until I completely filled her again. I was in an pleasure induced haze. She pulled my head against her tits; dazzled, I still managed to like the hard nipples and feel her round, bouncing breasts. She was still jumping on me, relentlessly, our breathing getting faster. She cried moans of pleasure, suddenly shaken by powerful orgasmic waves. I had been trying to resist as much as I could, but a couple more thrusts were going to be enough to make me cum.

But she stopped, then she carefully removed herself from me, with a cheeky smile on her face.

She knelled in front of the char and took my cock in her mouth once more. This time she kept pushing my dick down her throat until it reached the back of her mouth, squeezing me hard into her. That was the final straw, I felt the flood coming. She pushed even harder and managed to take one more inch of my cock into her. I came in an explosion of cum down her through.

She swallowed the first shot, then let go of my cock while I was still splurting jugs of cum into her. She took it all, then kissed me with her tongue, pushing my own cum into my mouth. I wasn't prepared for that. Still caught in my orgasmic bliss, I reacted instinctively and swallowed. It was salty and sticky. Taken by surprised and unused to the feeling, something went down the wrong way and I started coughing and spitting cum.

She took a step back, laughing hard. "That was fun. I hope you liked the taste of your cum." She sneered. "You seemed to really enjoy it when I ate your cum, so I thought you should try it yourself."

Breathless, I was still re-living the past few moments, while she was already putting her few clothes back on. "You owe me a favor, don't forget that." She reminded me, while she left.

To be continued.