The Hot Blonde Neighbour Ch. 04

Story Info
One last fuck.
2.1k words
4.59
34k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week was almost over and the exam was looming over me, but I still had one night of hot sex with a very attractive blonde to look forward to. The memory of her was enough to make me hard and horny. I prepared myself for it, both physically and psychologically. She used me one time too many. I would not be her sex toy any more, she would be mine. I had enough of being treated like an object, this was the opportunity to get my payback. I intended to fuck her so hard she would beg me to stop.

I went to the supermarket around the corner and bought a few commonly available "accessories", pocketing them in my backpack. Then I rang her doorbell and was welcomed by a stunningly beautiful woman, clad in high heels, black stockings, a garter belt, and an open cup bra which only highlighted her already shapely breasts. I was hypnotized, by her toned legs, her round breasts and her little sexy blonde bush. She was truly beautiful, like a sexy Greek goddess with a mischievous smile.

"Like what you see?" She asked sniggering.

I was about to walk in, when she said "You thought you would just come in and fuck me? Too easy! Let's start by grabbing some dinner." She snatched a long coat from the rack, put it on and stepped out. The coat was barely long enough to cover her sex, only by few inches. The buttons were sufficiently high to protect her nipples, but gave an ample view of her cleavage and the middle part of the open coup bra. I couldn't believe she wanted to go out like that. She could go unnoticed by a distracted observer, but didn't take long to figure out she was actually being obscene.

"Do really want to go out like that?!" I voiced my concerns.

"Sure, why not? There is a nice tapas place a couple of blocks from here." She replied.

She strode across the road. Very aware that I had a chance to catch a glimpse of her pussy lips at each step, I went after her. I was excited and horny, but as the same time I was nervous too: I wasn't used to walking around town with an almost naked girl at my side. People passing by were staring and turning their heads. Fortunately the restaurant was close, we arrived in just a couple of minutes.

"Madam, do you want to give me your coat?" The guy at the reception asked her politely.

"No, thank you, it's a bit chilly tonight." Mandy replied.

The restaurant was colored by warm yellow and orange tints. We took a table by the window; she sit right in front of me. The small round table couldn't hide her muscular thighs, that she kept modestly crossed. She adjusted her coat to reveal even more of her cleavage. A waiter, passing by, noticed the action and stared at her breasts a moment too long, almost losing grasp of the pile of dishes he was carrying.

She giggled.

"I see you are enjoying yourself getting other people crazy." I observed.

"Guilty!" She laughed.

Looking at the menu, she slowly uncrossed and crossed her legs again, a la Sharon Stone. I caught a glimpse of her pubic hair and glistening pussy. I swallowed.

"Should I order a few things for the table?" She asked. Unable to speak, I just nodded.

She called the waiter from before and asked for a few items, bending down over the table to point them on the menu. Shamelessly he stared down her coat with no remorse. I doubted he listened to a single word she said. But the guy could multi-task better than I did, because the dishes arrived in the order she requested and the food was amazing.

She was more easy-going than her demeanor let me think, and we actually managed to pleasantly chit-chat over dinner. She was working as a locksmith a few of miles from there. The job was boring most of the time but had its moments of real fun. She was running her own shop, which she purchased from the previous owner a couple of years back. As pastime she liked to challenge herself, trying to open complex locks without breaking them. Her performance at the party the previous day was actually nothing compared to what she could actually do, she assured me. She also liked all sort of sports, especially running and swimming, but also played volleyball semi-regularly.

And she liked sex of course. She liked feeling desired, she loved strangers ogling her from the other side of the restaurant, trying to make out if she was actually wearing something underneath. She enjoyed knowing that all the males in the room had an erection at some point during dinner because of her. It was an innocuous game, one in which she reveled. The first day I met her, it wasn't a coincidence that I kept seeing her half-undressed. She was doing it on purpose, expertly, without giving it away. While she was talking about her passions and desires, she uncrossed her legs, keeping them close to one another under the table. From my vantage point I was able to see her neat triangular bush distinctively. It was very distracting.

"You see that guy at the corner? He has been staring at my legs for the past 15 minutes. You see that couple over there? Either he has a pen in his pocket or..." She joked. "Speaking of pens and pockets, I bet you are hard right now." She said, smiling at me.

"Yes I am." I confessed, shifting in my jeans, trying to find a more comfortable position for my big cock against the hard fabric of my trousers.

She took off her right shoe, then she reached out with her foot between my legs. Skillfully she massaged the tip of my hard cock with her toes. My cocked stiffened, so much that restraining it in my trousers was becoming painful. Anybody at the restaurant could have spotted us.

"Please stop!" I whispered.

"Why? Don't you need a release?" She asked suggestively.

"I do! But not here!" I replied.

"I want you to beg me." She insisted.

"I-I beg you to stop and go back to your place, now!" I said glowering at her. I was going to make her pay for it later.

"Why? What do you want to do with me at home?" She questioned seductively. She was enjoying this exchange a bit too much for my taste.

"I'll fuck you so hard you are going to beg me to stop." I declared with resolution.

"Is that so? Don't make promises you cannot keep." She countered cheekily. She didn't believe I could do it. She was wrong.

"I'll keep this one." I said simply.

Satisfied, Mandy called a waiter and asked for the check. She gazed at me with lustful eyes. We hurried back to her place and barely made it past the door. We kissed passionately, pressing our bodies together, exploring each other tongues with desire. I paused to drop my backpack, remove my t-shirt, jeans and boxers. Languidly she unbuttoned her coat, dropping it to the floor. She unhooked her bra, letting it fall.

She was the most beautiful and sexy girl I had ever seen, right there, almost naked in front of me in sexy lingerie. My cock was as hard as a rock. I grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands and pressed her body close to mine. I could feel her large breasts against my chest, my shaft against her belly. We kissed again, hungry for sex.

I couldn't wait anymore. I took my cock in my hand and penetrated her with it. Moaning, she grabbed my own bottom and used it to press me further into her. Still standing in our embrace, it felt good but it was an awkward position. While kissing, we fucked each other with small frantic movements.

I wanted more. I wanted to fuck her hard and deep, hitting the bottom of her pussy with force. I wanted to make her scream. I detached myself from her and said "I want you on all fours."

"Is that so?" She replied with a luscious smile.

Leering at my cock, she went down on her hands and knees to the floor. Grabbing her by the hips, I shoved my big cock into her, until I filled her pussy completely. I fucked her with strong pushes that left my balls slapping against her clit at each thrust. "Ooohh fffuuucckkk!" She cried out.

I kept going, increasing the rhythm of my pushes, grabbing her by her tits, yanking her body against my cock.

"I am coming! I am coming! I am coming!" She screamed repeatedly and incoherently. Her pussy suddenly tightened, sucking my cock in. She spasmed violently and my cock was spit out of her pussy, together with other womanly juices.

While she was still shaking, I took the opportunity to open my backpack and pick up a kitchen timer, conveniently shaped as an egg. I found this little gem in the kitchen aisle at the supermarket. The nice thing about it is that it vibrated when the alarm went off. I set the timer and pushed it inside her soaking wet pussy with no efforts. I pressed an hand on her outer lips to make sure it stayed there. Then I slowly shoved my slick cock up her ass.

"Hey!!" She shouted, but didn't really resist.

Her back entrance was much tighter than her pussy. I fitted with difficulty and only partially. It still felt amazing. Steadily I pistoned her ass, while I made sure the egg stayed inside her pussy, taking the opportunity to rub her clit with my hand. She grunted cries of pleasures when she arched her back to meet my massages with her own hips movements.

Suddenly the egg went off. I could feel the strong vibrations with my hand and my cock both. She didn't expect that. The powerful vibrations forced her into a second abrupt orgasm. "Aaawwwwwhhh!" She screamed, shaking like a leaf. I kept pumping my cock into her.

The egg fell to the floor. Her arms gave out and went to the ground, together with the upper part of her body. I held her rear. Her bottom was still my dominion, and I was fucking her in the ass. Without stopping, I opened the backpack and picked up a large, 8 inches long, cucumber. It was vaguely shaped like my penis. I spread some lube on it, also in my backpack, and pushed the cucumber all the way up her pussy. I didn't intend to let her enjoy her orgasmic bliss for too long. Making her masturbation fantasy come true, I double-fucked her, pistoning my cock up her ass and plunging the cucumber hard into her pussy.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" She cried out at each of my thrusts, shaking and squirming wildly, overwhelmed by the extreme sensations.

I could feel the vegetable pushing through her pussy with my erected cock. I rammed into her ass while I cleaved her pussy as hard as I could. It didn't take long for her to reach another climax. Her cries became louder and faster, her movements frantic and uncontrolled. I felt my own orgasm building up.

"Ooohhhhh G-goooddddd!!" She cried out. She began to spasm, convulsing in the throes of another climax.

"P-please s-stop" She pleaded.

"I can't hear you." I teased her.

"I c-can't t-take it anymore." She stammered.

Slowly I pulled the cucumber out of her, then my cock. I let her fall to the floor. I rolled her on her back. Her eyes were half-closed, a blissful expression on her face, she was still quivering in a post-orgasmic haze. She was covered in sweat and other juices. She reeked of sex. I spread lube on her beautiful perky tits in slow circular motions. I straddled her, placing my cock on her cleavage. Pressing her slick round tits together with my hands, I tit-fucked her.

I felt a powerful orgasm about to explode, and I let it. An outburst of cum jetted out of my hard cock, flooding her face. Her mouth, her nose, her cheeks were all covered in cum. She reached out with her tongue, licking herself, tasting my warm juices.

Exhausted and panting, I rested for a few moments. Then I stood up and put my clothes back on, while she was still in an state of ecstatic daze.

"Now we are even" I drawled and left.

THE END?