The Hot Date

Story Info
How hot can a girl get...too hot?
438 words
3.36
17.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set my friend up, Because he said he could get any girl he wanted at any time.

So the next time we were to go out looking for some ladies, I got him.

We went to a new Mexican place and were looking for the honeys,

It was packed with them.

So the fun began.

Standing at the bar I told him I bet you couldn't get her and pointed to this Hot looking Brunette sitting with some girl friends...He Laughed, As he started walking toward her, I knew I had him.

She was a close friend of mine that he didn't know and tonight she looked real hot in her mini dress that would fly from time to time to show off her panties and her beautiful breasts would almost pop out of the top so I knew he was had.

He Hit on her just like every other girl he had ever hit on.

She acted like she loved every word he was saying... Doing so she reached into the bowl on the table (it was full of all kinds of hot peppers) taking a nice long pepper from the bowl stroking it with her hand playfully.

Then she bit off the tip and squeezed it hard and it juices started to flow from the tip down over her hand just as a hard cock would do ejaculating all over her hand.

Everyone could see that he was getting very turned on, His cock so hard you could see it through his pants.

After licking all her fingers, She wiped her hand clean.

With that she got down on her knees in the crowded bar next to the table with her friends and unzipped his pants reaching inside she found his balls and fondling them said these are nice then sliding her fingers up and down his hard shaft playing a bit with its head and said...Well this just won't do, Its Just not big enough.

She then stood up and said now I have to go wash my hands, And left for the ladies room.

My friend was more than devastated, He also had a burning in his crotch.

He Turned every color namable grabbing at his crotch, Ran out of the bar, Had a most uncomfortable ride on his Harley he had ever had, Home.

Everyone at the table including myself had laughed about it the rest of the night.

Yes, Later I told him that I had set him up, He was real mad for about two minutes and then laughed his ass off and said girls and peppers just don't mix.