The Hot List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,929 Followers

At home there is a picture of Pam in a pale green sun dress. She is sitting on the steps of St. Johns Bascilica smiling. Inset in the corner is the same picture of her grandmother, in black in white. Underneath is a framed 3X5 index card covered in scribbling. Pam still doesn't know wht it is exactly. I tell her it's the chemical composition of love.

................................................

That's it. The end. The hot list really does exist. I've got a feeling it's spread out of the south, Sams' brother in law Came for a visit from Pittsburgh and took a hand full back with him. So, ladies, if you see a bunch of old guys in the mall or the entrance to Wal-Mart, scribbling and arguing, leave them alone. It's just harmless fun.

and you may want to stand a little straighter. Remember, you get points for projection.

qhml1
qhml1
8,929 Followers
12