The "Hot Sister" Folder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so fucking sexy!" Jude proclaimed when Natalie started to fondle her own breasts. He watched intently when she started to toy with her obviously excited nipples, gently flicking them before lightly rolling them between her fingers. Jude's camera zoomed in on his sister's face which was twisting in erotic expressions, licking her lips, closing her eyes and even letting light whimpers part her full, dark red, pouty lips.

Her brother's attention aroused Natalie and she opened her legs wide for his approval. The lens of his camera quickly found the opening flower, barely screened from view. The thin material clung tightly to each lip of her moist pussy separating just enough for him to preview the young pink flesh beneath.

Jude was zoomed in on her pussy and nearly came when he saw her hand come into the viewfinder and slip beneath the sheer panties. Her hand paused only for effect before gently massaging her clit for the camera. When she started to feel the familiar tickle she stopped her intimate massage and easily slipped her long middle finger inside her wetness, cooing with excitement under her own touch.

"Mmmmmm," Natalie moaned with a little more drama than usual making sure she captured her brother's attention. "It feels so good inside me.

Her brother was speechless. Never in his wildest fantasies did he imagine his sister, nearly naked masturbating for him.

"I'll make you another deal bro," said Natalie slyly. "If you lose your briefs, I'll lose my panties."

This time Jude didn't even hesitate before dropping his briefs to the floor.

Natalie watched her brother with the lust forbidden between siblings since the days of kings. She almost laughed when he had trouble pulling them down, tangled by the stiffness of his own erection. When he finally freed the hardened member from its cage Natalie couldn't help but want the monster inside her.

"Big brother has a BIG cock," Natalie teased.

"Shed your panties and shut your mouth," her brother answered.

Natalie stood and took a step towards her brother. They stood toe to toe her nipples grazing his shirt.

"The pleasure is all yours brother," Jude's sister challenged.

At first Jude was frozen unable to do anything, but then he sat his camera down and used both hands to slide the sheer white panties off his sister's ass and down over her hips before letting them drop to the floor.

"Have you ever photographed two people together?" asked Natalie.

"Sure sis, I've got lots of couples kissing," he replied.

"I was thinking something more intimate," shared Natalie squatting down in front of him. "Get your camera ready."

Natalie posed for several pictures, one hand gripping the base of her brothers cock while her mouth grew ever closer to its purple head.

"Sis..... we shouldn't," moaned Jude mustering all his will power to stop his naked sister from engulfing his cock.

"It's just for the picture," argued Natalie then stuck out her tongue and slowly licked her brother's cock from its base to the tip, pausing with the head of his cock resting on her tongue in her open mouth.

Jude's camera snapped away at his erotic sister looking lustfully up at him with wanting eyes, his cock nearly in her mouth.

Natalie continued her lick then impaled her face on his shaft, taking his cock into her mouth, back to her throat several times before closing her lips around the head of her brothers stiff dick, kissing it and proclaiming, "good night."

Jude watched his sister stand and turn to walk away.

"Wait," he pleaded. "One more set of pictures."

"Ohhh, what were you thinking?" asked his sister.

"A hard cock teasing the opening to a beautiful pussy," Jude managed to say. He was surprised to hear the words pour from his mouth, but he was so turned on the testosterone was making him do things he never would otherwise have the courage to do.

"That does sound hot," admitted his sister. "Where?"

"Sit on the edge of dad's desk sis," Jude demanded.

His sister obeyed and without being asked opened her legs wide.

"Like this brother," Natalie teased.

Jude pulled off his shirt and stepped between his sisters legs. With one hand he grabbed his cock and began slowly tracing the opening to his sister's pink pussy.

"You're so wet," he commented, "and I can feel your heat."

"Let me take a few pictures, Natalie told her brother. "I think I've got a better view."

Jude handed his sister his camera.

"Shit this looks hot, your cock looks huge in the camera," Natalie proclaimed.

"I think," his sister continued, "we should get a few pictures of your cock inside me."

"Maybe a time lapse thing," Jude added. "I'll put it in a little bit at a time, until it's all the way in, and then take it out."

Natalie simply moaned her approval and snapped picture after picture until his entire length was inside her.

"Wait," Natalie whimpered.

"What's wrong sis?" her brother answered.

"Maybe..... you should take some pictures of me masturbating like this," she said passing her brother the camera.

Jude took the camera and started recording image after image of his cock buried in his sister while she massaged her aching clit. He could feel her pussy tightening around him, pulling his cock deeper inside her warmth. Jude turned the camera to his sister's beautiful face which was now tense holding back her climax.

Natalie felt the orgasm building inside her, pulling blood from the ends of her body, drawing all her energy inward, tightening each muscle in her body all working together to hold back her climax. Finally Natalie let loose as her orgasm washed over her body like a tidal wave, erotic moans forced their way past her lips uncontrollably.

Her brother captured her face during the climax which had almost sent him over the edge.

Jude didn't remove his cock from his sister's pussy.

When Natalie finally caught her breath she apologized, "I'm sorry, that wasn't really fair."

"No, but it was hot as hell sis," he answered, "you looked like a porn star."

"Really brother?" she replied before continuing, "well, go ahead and fuck me like one."

That's all the permission Jude needed. He set down his camera and placed one hand on each of his sister's hips then began slamming his cock inside her. Her whimpers of discomfort only added to his forbidden lust and he pounded harder and faster.

Jude almost didn't notice his sisters whimpers turn to pleasurable moans and may not have until she exclaimed, "fuck your sister's tight little pussy with your big brother cock!"

Her enthusiasm was obvious and he recognized the look of pending climax on her face. His orgasm was building to its pinnacle, and he erupted into her just before her second orgasm set in.

Natalie had been holding back the building orgasm, but when she felt her brother's hot, chunky load burst inside her pussy, she released too. Together their bodies bucked against one another in a forbidden fuck between brother and sister.

When every ounce of cum had emptied into his sister, Jude grabbed his camera from the desk and withdrew his thick cock and walked away without saying a word. Natalie stayed sprawled out on her father's desk, her brother's cum slowly draining from her stretched pussy. They had crossed a line, but she knew it wouldn't be the first time and with Mom and Dad gone for 6 more days, she hoped it wouldn't be the last.

12