The Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water lapping gently against the sides of the tub and my naked body, I love the feeling of it as it surrounds me. The sound of the crickets on the night's air more soothing than I ever expected them to be. Squealing softly as the jets of the tub turn on unexpectedly and water rushes quickly past my thighs. Sitting up and shifting slightly away from the jet nearest me I see Daddy is also up and looking at me.

"I hope you do not think I was too hard on you earlier Angel, but you must understand."

"I know Daddy, it was just a big misunderstanding," I say hoping to explain.

"Misunderstanding? How so?" he questions.

"I just wanted to go to see my friends, it was more than just Greg and I going. But it was his idea to take me," I say quickly.

"That may be so Angel but don't you think you would be misleading Greg by having him come to pick you up? Wouldn't this young man think he was on a date with you? Therefore giving him certain rights?"

I know he is right, I cannot deny what he is saying is true. Lowering my head again, the shame returning.

"Your right Daddy, I didn't even think of it that way," I say through my own guilt.

"Of course you didn't Angel, that is why I am here to remind you. If you want to go to the movies Friday and see your friends, then ask me and you can take the car. I will not allow Greg or any other young man to come and pick you up in the belief that it is a date between the two of you. Is this understood?"

"Yes, Daddy, I understand. I'm sorry, I really didn't think of it this way but you are right," lifting my head to look at his face.

His eyes trapped in shadows cast by the soft yellow light across the yard, he smiles to me.

"Good, now come closer Angel," he commands without a movement save for his lips.

Pushing up off the bench and walking the few steps across the tub I turn to sit beside him when his hands on my hips stop me. Turning me back and pulling me closer, my feet resting against the edge of the bench at the bottom of the tub, my legs between Daddy's strong spread thighs. The rolling water in the tub lapping against my skin as Daddy's fingers tighten along my waist and he looks up into my eyes, licking his lips.

"Stand up taller Love," he says.

Smiling I lift up on my tiptoes and my hard nipples come above the rumbling water. Our eyes leave one another and both look down to them at the same time. I watch as his hands slide up under the water and his palms gently cup beneath my breasts, taking their slight weight and lifting them before his thumbs come up to brush across my wet nipples.

My calves tightening as I hold my weight up on my toes to keep my nipples above the water as I watch his thumbs circle them repeatedly before flicking them with his nails. Biting my lower lip and leaning forward as far as I can with the bench blocking my way my eyes drift up again to meet his.

"You amaze me Angel," he says through his own desire.

"I do Daddy?" I question not believing him.

"Yes, Love you do. You respond to me in all the ways I want and that pleases me yet amazes me at times."

Smiling at his words my weight comes down and my nipples fall below the waters level. Daddy's strong hands and fingers still under my breasts as he lifts me slightly and I come back up onto my toes. His arms sliding and wrapping around me as he leans forward on the bench and his head rests in the cleavage between my breasts and his breath lights on my skin there. My own hands wrapping around his neck and spreading out down along his back as I massage him with my slender fingers. Brushing my skin with his lips before his tongue slides through and he moves over to my right nipple, taking it into his mouth and sucking sweetly. Pulling his head back and taking my nipple with his lips he sucks and tugs expertly. His hands sliding down my back and over the firm round shape of my ass. His fingers squeezing the flesh of my ass as I sway in the water, his mouth moving from my right nipple to my left.

Panting, my right foot lifting from the floor of the tub and coming to rest on the bench beside Daddy's thigh, all as if it has a will of it's own. Daddy's mouth moans around my left nipple as he continues to suck and one hand slips further down past my round ass and closer to my pussy. The rolling water in the tub sliding along my pussy lips as Daddy's roaming hand finds the opening as it comes at me from behind. My nails digging into the skin of his back lightly as my eyes close and I let my head fall back.

"Spread yourself more Angel," he tells me.

Pushing my right foot further away from his thigh, opening myself to his roaming finger and the gentle rush of the water. His other hand still squeezing and kneading my ass. Arching my back, wanting to give to him, wanting him to take from me. My sighs and moans much louder then the previous crickets of the night.

"Daddy, touch me please," I beg. Needing to feel his hands more on me.

His teeth pinching into my nipple as his index finger finds the opening of my pussy and slides easily inside. The knuckles of the other finger resting against my puffy pussy lips and adding the gentle pressure to my clit that I love so much. Moaning, my inner muscles gripping tightly against his finger I bend my knee still standing and lower myself to feel more of him. Desperate to feel his finger further inside and his knuckles tighter against my clit and lips. My fingers sliding up his back and through his hair to hold his head to my breast. His teeth and lips urging me to ride his finger as he takes turns between both right and left breast. On a slow upward stroke he add his middle finger to his index that already penetrates my depths.

"Dadddyyyyy, yesssss, that feels so good," I moan as my muscles grip him tighter.

My knee bending and straightening quickly as I ride my Daddy's two fingers. My head thrown back deeply and my back arched forcing my nipples further into Daddy's mouth. My stomach muscles tightening and my fingers gripping in Daddy's hair. Turning and bringing his large thumb up it slides between my slick lips and rests tightly over my hardened and needy clit.

"Oh God Daddy, don't do that," I pant through my moans.

Lifting his head from my breast and looking up at my face, "And why not Love?" he teases me as his thumb begins to circle my clit tightly.

"Because Daddy you'll make me cum," I say breathlessly as I continue to ride his thick fingers.

"Don't you want to cum Angel?"

"Yessss Daddy, yesssssss, I want to cum," I beg.

His hand still kneading and squeezing my ass cheek slides closer to my crack. My own body still working as I fuck myself on his fingers and his thumb attacks my swollen clit. The index finger of his other hand slides between the crack of my ass and over my rosebud opening. Circling the wrinkled muscle with the one finger as he looks up into my face and watches me.

"Then cum Love, cum for Daddy."

Grasping his shoulders in my small hands and riding his fingers with wild abandon, my small breasts slapping softly against his face and the stiff stubble the day has brought.

"Oh God Daddy, oh God yesssssssssss," I gasp.

Just as my orgasm begins his index finger slides between the tight wrinkled muscle of my rosebud. The strength of his arm pushing it past my tightness and it slips further inside just as my pussy clenches and gushes against his fingers.

"Uuuuuuuuummmm, Dadddyyyyyyyyy, uuuuuhhhhhhmmmmmm," I moan lost.

"That's it Angel, cum, cum hard Love,"

Tensing, my leg holding straight and steady and his index finger holds still deep in my ass. Slowing the motions of this thumb on my clit before finally stopping and pulling away from my throbbing bud.

"Mmmmmmmm, Dadddyyyyy, what are you doing to me?" I whisper through the waves of sensations that flood me. Holding his shoulders now more for balance then anything else I lean forward and rest myself against his chest.

"You mean this Angel?" he asks as his finger slides the length of my inner ass before pushing back in further.

Leaning my head further back and tightening my muscles around his finger, he slips his two fingers from my pussy and brings them to his mouth.

"Yes Daddy, that," I say as I tighten my muscles tighter to stop his finger.

Sucking his wet fingers into his mouth his eyebrow raises as he looks at me questioning my tightened ass. Taking my fingers from his mouth and his free hand resting on my hip he looks at me intently.

"Relax Angel, trust me it will feel better if you relax and stay calm," he assures me.

"But Daddy, that's my ass," I say as I blush deeply.

"I know what it is Angel and if you remember correctly I told you there are many things that you can and will do to bring us both pleasure."

"I remember Daddy," I say as I take a deep breath and relax my tight muscle.

"Very good Love, now just feel Daddy's finger," he says as his finger starts to slide the length of me again.

The gentle pressure not painful but different from anything I've ever felt. Holding steady and still as I concentrate on my breaths and Daddy moves closer to me off of the bench. Without removing his finger from my ass he takes my hand in his free one and helps me to step up onto the bench. His hand leaving mine and sliding down between my thighs to push them apart and force me to move my feet further apart. Looking up into my eyes as his mouth closes in on my pussy and his tongue slides between my wet pussy lips. My hands reaching behind me and gripping the soft marble edges of the deep blue hot tub. His finger slides faster and with more purpose as his lips close over my clit and he sucks me harder into his mouth.

"Daddyyyyy, that feels good, don't stop Daddy," I say on a moan as I close my eyes.

A second finger joins the first as he pushes back inside of me slowly. My tight muscle stretching slightly and the slight sting making my knees tremble.

"Oh Daddy," I whimper softly.

"Relax Angel," he commands as his lips return to my pussy.

Lapping the insides of each swollen lip and dipping the tip of his tongue into my opening before sliding back up the length of my slit again and circling my clit quickly. Flicking it over and over as I forget his fingers and my muscle stretches and they slide easily in and out.

"It feels good now doesn't it Love?" he questions.

"Yessssss, Daddy it does," I say breathless as he continues to work my body.

His fingers slowly slide from my ass and he looks up into my eyes.

"Turn around Angel," he says without question.

Turning around and facing away from him, he slides me along the bench until I am directly in front of one of the turning jets. The water pushes forward against my pussy and forces my lips open as the warm water slams against my clit. His hands on my back he pushes me forward and my waist bends over the side of the tub as I'm pushed even closer to the jet. His hands slide down my back and along my waist before coming to rest on the cheeks of my ass. Gently he kneads my cheeks as he pushes me against the jet and the water rolls through the lips of my pussy in a controlled force. His fingers open the cheeks of my ass and I know that I am exposed to him again.

"Remember to relax Angel," he says as I feel him move forward and the warmth of his cock rests between my cheeks.

"I remember Daddy," I say breathless as I feel the length of his hard water wet cock slide between my cheeks.

Squirming slightly as the water works my pussy and I sway my hips back and forth to feel more of it.

"That's it Baby, just feel the water and relax," he says as his hand comes down from my cheek and grips his cock.

Bringing his thick head up to my tight rosebud he rests it there gently as he watches my body work myself against the water. My fingers still holding on to the edges of the tub as the top half of my body rests flatly against the wet deck on the other side.

"Take a breath Angel," he says as he pushes forward slightly.

Taking a deep breath I can feel him pushing as the pressure of my muscle fights to keep from giving him entrance. Grunting, my fingers tightening harder on the rim of the tub and my knuckles turn white. Lifting my head quickly as I tighten my muscle to stop Daddy.

"Please Daddy, it's too big," I say as I look over my shoulder.

Pushing me back down to lay forward again his hands come to rest on my hips.

"No, Angel it's not too big. Just relax Love and feel the water. Close your eyes Baby," he says in a gently controlled voice.

Closing my eyes and relaxing my body again, my fingers loosening slightly on the rim of the tub I feel his hands tighten and his fingers dig into my waist.

"That's it Angel, now take a deep breath," he commands.

Obediently taking the breath he commands just as he thrusts forward quickly and his engorged head gains entrance into my ass.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH GOD, NOOOOO, STOP DADDY, STOP!"

"It's okay Angel, it's okay," he says breathless as he slides his thick cock the length of me and stretches my ass around him.

Leaning forward and resting his head on my back I can hear his own pants. The burning stretch of my muscles throbbing through me I feel like I'm being split in two.

"DADDDYYY PLEASE TAKE IT OUT! IT HURTS DADDY! PLEASEEEEEEE!" I scream as I beg him for relief.

His breath hot on my back as he holds himself steady and whispers softly to me.

"Angel, listen to Daddy. Calm down and listen to Daddy," he says soothingly. "Just relax and breath Love. I promise the pain will go away in a moment."

Tears streaming down my cheeks as I gasp for breath and my breasts are pushed harder against the deck. Slowly my heart beats calm and my muscles relax as I again feel the continuous roll of the rushing water against my clit.

"Yes, Angel, that's a good girl," Daddy says as he lifts off my back and stands straight again behind me.

Slowly his cock slides the length of me and pushes forward just as slowly again. Daddy expertly letting my ass get used to the length and width of him. Each forward push sends me slightly closer to the jet in front of me. Daddy's hands moving back to my waist again and holding me steady as he rocks back and forth, in and out of me.

"God Angel your so tight," he says through grunts of desire and pleasure.

His balls slapping the bottom of my pussy as his strokes move faster and quicker. His hands leaving my waist and traveling up my back to grip my shoulders. Holding me tightly, his fingers digging into my skin as he pulls me back onto his cock harder as he pushes forward.

"That's it Angel, give Daddy your ass," he groans.

The sensations of the water on my throbbing clit and his balls slapping the bottom of my pussy making me push with him for more. Shocked that something so painful just a few minutes before now so pleasurable. Releasing my hands from the tub and lifting them up over my head, opening my body to him more.

"Daddyy, oh Daddyyy, I, can't, believe, it, Daddy, it feels good," I stutter through my pants and moans.

"Yes Angel, feel it, feel Daddy's cock," he groans as he fucks me harder.

His thrusts so powerful he pushes my body forward as he controls how far away I get with his strong hands on my shoulders. Pulling me back hard onto him as I whimper and moan into the night air.

"Tell me Angel," he commands.

"What Daddy? Tell you what?" I ask. Unable to control my moans of excitement and pleasure now.

"Tell Daddy how much you want him to fuck your ass," he commands.

"Oh Daddy please," I beg him. Embarrassment flooding me from having to say the words.

His hands leaving my shoulders and tangling in my hair, he lifts my head up and fucks me harder. Forcing his cock deeper into the depths of my ass and his hands tug my hair tightly.

"Say it Angel!" he commands through his groans.

"Yes, Daddy, yesssssss. I want you to fuck my ass, please Daddy pleaseeeee," I beg.

"Oh God that's it Angel," he says as his muscles tighten.

Thrusting forward quickly and my pussy forced against the jet as the water slams my clit directly and I scream.

"DADDDDYYYY I'M GOING TO CUM!"

"Yessssss Baby, cum with Daddy."

"NOWWWWWWWW DADDDDDYYYYY NOWWWWWWW!"

My screams drowning out his grunts as his throbbing cock releases his hot seed deep in my ass. Our twitches and quivers matching each other as I feel him throb and squirt again and again inside of me. My head dropping back down as his grip in my hair releases and I gasp wildly. Daddy rests his shaking body against mine and his head lays flat on my back. Our chest rising and falling together through our pants as he whispers.

"Now do you understand why you are mine, and why no one will be picking you up for any dates?" he questions.

Nodding, "Yes, Daddy I understand."

"Good Angel."

The sounds of the crickets return to my ears as my breaths slowly returns to normal. Daddy lifting up and he withdraws his increasingly limp cock from my ass before pulling me into his lap and resting with him on the bench. My head on his chest as his arm supports behind me as his free hand comes up to cup my chin and lift my lips to his own. His kiss so sweet against my lips as he parts them and his tongue slips inside to find my own and dance with me. Sighing softly I relax more against his chest and let the warm water sooth my body and sore muscles.

"Are you uncomfortable Love?" he asks as he breaks our sweet kiss.

"No Daddy, I'm fine," I reply only slightly lying.

"I think we should get you inside and into bed. Can you walk Love?" he says through a smile.

"Yes Daddy, I can walk."

Slipping from his lap and standing up in the tub my knees are weak but I hold my balance. Daddy coming off the bench gives me his hand to help me from the water as I step up onto the bench and out onto the deck. Reaching for a towel and wrapping my wet body in it as goose bumps form quickly on my skin. Watching Daddy as he dries himself with the towel I brought for him before both of us slip into our robes.

"Good thinking on the towels Angel," he comments as he kisses me softly on the cheek.

Taking my hand in his he leads me along the deck and into the living room through the sliding glass door. Not releasing my hand from his I follow him down the hall and up the stairs to my bedroom. Standing me before my bed, he draws back the covers and pulls my robe from my shoulders. Letting it fall to the floor I turn away from him and slip beneath the covers as he pulls them up to my shoulders. Leaning down deeply he kisses my lips again softly and surely before turning to leave. Pausing in the doorway, his finger on the light switch he flips the overhead light off and my lashes flutter closed.

"I love you Angel," he says as the door closes behind him and darkness envelopes me.

12