The Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,511 Followers

“Great evening,” I said.

“Mmmm, just what I needed.” T glowed and looked me in the eye smiling a sort of thank you so much sort of smile. “Just the thing.”

I was reasoning in my still foggy brain that she in fact did need that and that it was all harmless. My wife was right there the whole time wasn’t she? We rose from the tub, our naked glowing bodies, toweled off in front of one another languidly, slipped on our robes and went each off to bed.

Day Three

Monday morning I was getting ready for work, which is fairly early and the sun was just rising. Sophie was at that time in the shower and I just assumed that T would sleep through our morning routine. But as I sat in the living room reading my paper and sipping some coffee, she wandered in still in those same silky pajamas (no robe today) and sat down beside me. She was beaming, it was the happiest I’d seen her or heard her in awhile.

“Hey Jack.”

I looked up at her.

“Uh, thanks. Thanks for everything.”

I just smiled and knowing the obvious reference, “Glad to help. I think we had a bit too much to drink last night. Sophie got kind of crazy.”

T leaned forward as she got up to get some coffee and as she did leaned into my ear, “Not the only one I bet.”

I could feel myself go crimson and my cock began to spring up in my trousers. Electric.

She sipped her coffee and leaned against the counter, the same as the day before, letting her hair hang in front of her face. God she was so languid, like a cat. I loved her hair when it was disheveled and thought about how her puss felt in my hand last night, grinding down on me. That hunger. I could feel my cock hardening as I sat there.

She came back over and sat by me. I think she sensed my dis-ease and added, “It was fine.” She touched my knee, looked at me. “Fine. It was fun. Don’t worry. We can handle it.”

“I just . . . just. Sophie. You looked sad.”

“I know. I know. You’re fine. I’m not crazy. I’m your sister. I know that. I Love you.”

“I want you to be happy sis.”

“I am today . . . First. First in a long time. Thanks.”

Well. I felt good. Somehow I felt I did the right thing. And I left for work. “See you tonight. Take it easy today.”

**********

That evening, it was another night of entertaining I thought as I drove home. But I also had the memory, the sensual memory of my hands having held two clits at the same time. How I had masturbated my sister in the hot water, and the wine fog I was in. It was really a peak experience. I was bitten.

When I came in the door, I could smell food cooking. Steaks! My favorite. T had taken it upon herself to make the meal this evening and she had set out two Merlots on the table. Sophie came home shortly after me and entered the house in the cutest outfit (which I never know what she is wearing until she comes home in the evening because I tend to leave while she is in the shower). It was a red, short skirt. I did not remember it at all.

“Is that new?”

“I’ve worn it many times.” Slight mock disgust.

That is one you can never win because if I don’t say anything and it IS new, then she’s upset that I don’t notice, but no big deal. She was tired I could tell and wanted to change right away. When she saw the table set though and smelled the food, it really brightened her mood.

“Thanks Teresa I was dreading cooking this evening. I had a very hard day. There were a lot of images that just would not come out in the department today and we had to keep redoing them. It was so frustrating.”

She walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

At that point when Sophie closed the door I came up to T and leaned close to her. “Do you think we should hot tub again tonight?”

She looked at me. Paused. I’m sure she suspected where I was going with this, and in this now sober state she doubted, I believe, the implications. She didn’t answer and I backed off quickly.

As nonchalant as I could said, “Well, We’ll see.”

I continued now to backtrack, “Well, we don’t usually use it EVERY night. Sophie actually tends to decide.” I felt safe with that because she tended to use it less than me and on nights she came home tired I knew she was less inclined because then the tub made her too tired. I was taking it off the table.

It was really a great meal. Sophie was quieter than usual, and she did not have as much wine. She seemed to hint that the problems at work today may have had something to do with all the wine she had had the night before. So I noticed she held pretty firm to one glass. But I had another two, and T had her three. I could see T’s cheeks reddening, that languid look rising in her eyes.

We were back where we were the night before when T piped in to my surprise, “Are we all up for another hot tub tonight?”

I looked at Sophie, Sophie looked at me.

“It’s up to you hon,” I said noncommittal.

T leaned forward, and added, “It’s so relaxing for me and I really like the way it feels with COMPANY.”

“Oh, all right, but not as long tonight. A little dip.”

“Well it’s still early.”

And within a half hour the sun was setting and we were again settling into the tub, naked and wet in our circle of jets and opaque water. Sophie felt a little less lascivious tonight and sort of just settled into her corner, “Mmmmm this does feel nice though. Can I have your jet though Teresa, I need the one that hits my lower back this evening.”

T moved, but not to another corner, she moved next to me.

Sophie settled in, closed her eyes, “Perfect,” she purred.

I lay in my corner and decided to just settle back myself, and closed my eyes. This would be a normal hot tub this evening.

But after awhile I could not stop thinking about the night before, and what I DID, what T LET ME DO. I opened my eyes, and looked over at T. She did not even catch my eye, but sat leaned back looking at the sky. She was sitting BY ME. That was no accident. My heart was in my throat. I had to try. I reached very cautiously, and lightly lay my hand on her thigh, just let it lay there. Nothing, no reaction. I began to stroke lightly up and down her thigh. My heart was pounding in my chest I could barely see. I could feel myself go hard.

I then let my fingers just graze her puss at the top of her leg. She then took my hand and set it lightly back down onto her mid thigh. Not OFF! I thought in my muddled brain, but just back onto her mid thigh. She looked at me, and I detected the slightest smile, was it playful? Polite? A Warning? She held her hand on mine for awhile and squeezed my fingers together before releasing them. I paused and gradually began to stroke her thighs and scratch lightly as I had the night before. She did not move, laying back now with her eyes closed.

And now there was more of a tease in my approach. I was playing with her now. My fingers scraped and touched and tippled her skin, reached ever so lightly into her pubic hairs, just touching at her pussy lips and springing away again. It became torturous, and I began to undulate my hips slightly. My cock was so hard now. I needed the head of my cockhead pressed. I needed to feel that pressure. And I knew I could feel her leg sliding slightly so slightly toward me. I looked at her again, she caught my eye and smiled lightly, mouthing “nonono.” But no resistence.

What the hell, after what she let me do to her. And I once again slid my hand and set it on her tummy and down into her bush, lower between her legs. I heard her sigh and felt her open her legs just slightly and let my fingers play between her legs. I cupped her puss, and began to play with her hairs, letting the hairs run through my fingers, and she turned her head and just looked at me, the slightest shake of her head.

I pressed my way in, opened her pussy up again - so wet - and found her clit, she let out another deeper sigh, a moan, and slid her legs wide and tilted herself, opened herself for me. I had unfettered access, as Sophie lay in the corner sighing to herself with her eyes closed. And me pretending to be doing the same. I let two fingers this time slide inside of her and pressed upward against the wall of her vagina until I rubbed her G spot, finding it nestled in the folds of flesh. She was squirming now on my hand, undulating her hips in rythem to my movement and I was going to make her come. We were sliding together now and I was turned toward her more, and worked her until my arm hurt but without stopping.

I could feel her getting very aroused, getting wetter and pushing herself hard against my hand crushing against my fingers. Basically showing me where and at what pace to stroke her. She reached her hand out and wrapped it around my cock and held me, stroked me as I finger fucked her again. I could feel her vagina contract and quiver in my hand, and hear her whimper on the side of the tub.

Sophie opened her eyes softly and just lay there, I could see her but immediately closed my eyes and pretended to be as relaxed as her. T’s hand was gripped tight around my cock and I could feel the pulse of her orgasm, both on my fingers and on my cock as her grip undulated with each wave. She kept mostly silent through her orgasm, with only a few odd squeaks. I felt I had given her something tonight too. Sophie closed her eyes again, and T squeezed my cock hard, almost too hard and slid herself into the corner out of my reach. She was avoiding eye contact.

Shit. I was trying to catch her eye. I did it now I thought. Shit.

Sophie leaned forward and said, “Well, I’m off to bed now. I’m really tired now.”

T quickly added, “I’ll join you.”

They both rose up out of the tub and left me sitting in the water. I watched them dress. Knowing T’s body had just had an awesome orgasm. Again, Our secret.

I sat a little while and then I too toweled off and went into the house, crawled into bed with Sophie, who I thought was asleep.

She said, “Night dear.” And then, “I’m not sure but I think T was masturbating in the hot tub tonight.”

My heart began to pound.” I just whispered “What? No.”

“Yeah. I think so. I’m glad. She needed that. She told me the other day that Dave won’t have relations with her right now. Hasn’t I guess for quite awhile. Anyway, night.” And she rolled over.

I just kept laying there looking up into the darkness.

Day Four and Day Five

The next day I was in the living room, same routine. Same paper (different day) and same cup of coffee. But today T did not come out to say goodbye. Shit. Shit. Shit. I have really done it now. All day I could not stop thinking about it.

When I got home T was sitting in the back patio sort of sunning herself, feeling the warm rays on her face. And she had a small glass of the Irish Whiskey. She found it, I thought.

I went out to the patio having no idea what to say.

“T, I. . .”

“You were bad.” Was all T said without shifting position. “The other night, that was like yeah, what I needed. But last night . . . you were very bad.

I leaned toward her and just said, “T, it was the wine. You were sitting right next to me.”

“So . . . It’s My fault?”

“No. No. No. . .”

“Jack, don’t worry. Stop it. I’m fine. It was . . . Great, actually. But I’m vulnerable right now. I don’t know what got into me - or you. But we got to cool it.”

“I just keep thinking about what you said about Dave, and no sex, and well the other night you said it was just the thing.”

“Well it was! Just the thing - that night! You have no idea what a horny little bitch I am right now (did she say that?). But you’re still my brother. What, you feel bad for me because I have no sex? Are you going to have sex with me and help me bro??”

It was absurd. She was right. “I wasn’t thinking.”

She reached her hand out now and set her hand on my crotch. God, I hadn’t noticed but I was hard. “Well that little guy. . . wait, uh, not so little guy . . . is the one who seems to be, so we need to be careful. If he’s the driver then we all go off the road.” I felt her wrap her fingers around my cockhead and stroke me lightly through my trousers before letting go.

I held my head down, watching her do that as I said, “I’m sorry.”

“I’m fine Jack. I really am. I need to REST. You haven’t - I haven’t done anything wrong. It was innocent - Great - innocent. It really helped, only last night was more . . .”

“Confusing?” I finished.

“Intense,” She finished.

Then she rose, I noticed a slight wobble in her step (how many of those had she had?) “Don’t start what you can’t finish Jack.”

Then she stopped and turned back, wrapped her arms around me let her hands drop down around my front letting her hand rest on my belly and kissed my cheek right at the corner of my mouth and held her mouth there for awhile. God she smells good was all I could think with her soft hairs hanging around my face.

She whispered, “I guess kisses are still ok though.” And then she hit my arm. “But you’ve been getting a lot more than kisses lately.” And she was heading back inside. I laughed nervously.

“Could you get me one of those Irish Whiskies?” I asked.

She held hers up to me over her shoulder, “Sure.” Then turned her head back and smiled. Her relaxed smile. I was very relieved, and she languidly if tipsily stepped back into the house to get my drink.

The rest of the evening was uneventful. We ate, watched some TV, went off to sleep in our respective places. No mention of that damned hot tub.

***********

Next morning when I got up T was already in the living room, the coffee was already made. She already had her cup in her hand and it smelled different this morning. She was leaning against the counter hair down around her face - the routine. I was in my suit and tie. This was a nice little routine. I like this. Normally, I had no one to talk to in the morning as Sophie and I were on slightly different schedules.

I got my coffee and looked again at T, at her cup.

“It’s an Irish coffee,” she said. “I added a little something.”

I also noticed that she was wearing her robe again this morning, but that it was tightly tied and only a little open at the top. I could also see that she probably had no pajamas on. The telltale red silk was gone, just creamy white skin showing between her covered breasts.

Her image stayed with me as I took my cup into the livingroom. I was lusting for my sister. Her body and smell was so wonderful. This was ridiculous. She came into the living room set down beside me as she had other days. My eyes darted to her legs. Dammit I could feel myself getting aroused. I was watching the front of her robe part slightly. What was I looking at? Anyway, she didn’t notice. I didn’t say anything as I read my paper.

She sat down took part of the paper, and as she read said, “I may have been a little hard on you the other day. I’m sorry.”

“No, no, no. I’m . . . I was out of line. That’s all.”

“God. I really am feeling better. This is all really helping me Jack.” And she was leaning forward and I could not help but glance at all the places she may or may not be emerging from beneath that thin muslin robe. I could see her breasts falling, hanging beneath the fabric. I knew she was naked underneath, though not positive. Was she wearing panties? What kind? It was the same robe she let drop to the ground out at the hot tub. But this morning it was pulled tightly, and not so tightly, around her.

“I got to go,” I looked at my watch.

She rose as well and followed me to the door. She just looked at me and said, “See you.” And then, “Kisses are still ok.” With that she leaned in and softly kissed me.

Our lips remained closed, but barely. The kiss lingered, and I simply let her set the timing of it. Why? I don’t know. But it lingered. Not quite a brotherly sisterly kiss, but not wild and out of control either. As we stood there kissing one another I did wrap my arms around her, pulling her into me letting my hands slide down the thin muslin fabric to the small of her back and then lower onto her ass. It was just that I was curious. Was she really naked under that robe? There was no hint of fabric underneath. She was naked! Just this thin muslin fabric . . .

But as I wrapped my hands around her ass and started rubbing her there, she jumped back, her eyes went wide, with a very playful smile on her face. “Behave!”

I straightened up, adjusted my tie, “It’s all behavior,” I said laughing now. I noticed her cheeks were mottled. Her eyes with that fire.

“You’re terrible!”

I left for the office, stood at the door and said, “Relax some more today. See you tonight.” And I was gone.

***********

This evening Sophie was going to be late. I got the call at about 3 pm and it would be me who told T. Now things were awkward. We were going to have an evening alone, just the two of us. I was driving the car with my hands on the wheel watching my fingers.

T was laying on the sofa. She was not particularly dressed up, but the loose flowing dress she had on was fantastic. It really accentuated her thin waist. My first thought: Is she wearing anything under that dress? What is going on with me? Shit.

She rose up and turned toward me. “Jack!” She was really looking her old self now.

“Sophie called me this afternoon. She’s going to be late. There’s a whole new machine being delivered. She oversees its installation.”

She stood up, almost backing up and stood a bit distant. The nervousness hit her too. We had no one to protect us from each other tonight. “It’ll be you and me then. We can talk. It’ll be fun. Great.” And she went into the kitchen and started looking around for supper. I sat down in the living room and could hear her from the other room, “I didn’t start anything today.” But I could see her from where I sat, her hair was flowing perfectly, shiny, framing her face so nicely. She glowed, and flounced around the kitchen in that skirt. It felt just like when we were younger and the folks were out leaving us to dinner and our own entertainment. It never included a hot tup in the back yard then though.

I said I wanted to grill again. There was this part of me that wanted to put her in view of the hot tub. Just to have it there before us as an option. I would not bring it up, but if she did. . . So we grilled again. I also got out the Irish Whisky - her favorite - and we sipped our whisky out on the patio. And as we made our small talk, my day and what it was that Sophie did anyway, I could see her staring over at that hot tub.

I fixed steak again. Steak and whiskey. We had a great meal which led to recounting childhood stories and then T brought up the baths we used to take together as kids.

“Remember how we would compare our differences, and we could only find ONE!” She held her finger up in the air, with obvious reference, laughing.

I laughed too, “About that size too.”

“You had to go and tell mom. And that put an end to our baths together right there.”

“That’s right! That’s probably what it was.”

“I know it was. I think she realized that once we began to notice we were boys and girls, that was it. Remember Jack you were six - I was eight!”

“Vive la differance,” I said stupidly and we drank. “There are more differences now though that’s for sure.”

She glanced at me . . . there was a pause. T had had a number of glasses of whiskey, and I could literally see the lasciviousness rise in her. Her eyes became somehow greener. She was holding the glass now twirling the liquid up the edges of the glass, touching its surface and licking it off her fingers.

She leaned forward, “So what’s all this I hear about this wonderful sex life YOU seem to have.” I was watching her cheeks flush.

“Where did you hear that?”

“Well I guess I can’t say I HEARD it, after the last few days. I have eyes! Lets just say I can tell it, my sixth sense. Was it like that from the start?”

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,511 Followers