The Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,511 Followers

She pressed me in that manner, and I was like what the hell. “When Sophie and I met, it was at something like a party at what was then my apartment. . . She showed up in these black tie up boots and shiny skirt - shiny lips. . . This little totally blonde Scandinavian. . . She was so hot. . . I think we were sleeping together within two hours. . . ” Blah Blah Blah. I told the story with titillating detail.

“Interesting.”

“It was pure chemistry at first. And, She was after me, which was fortunate because I’ve never viewed myself as that good at getting the girls, uh women, interested. That was your department.”

“Getting the girls interested?”

No. No. I mean guys. You were always dating T. I remember, but come to think of it. You know, you are in the same spot you were in high school.”

“Huh? What do you Mean?” She stared at me expectantly.

“I can remember so many times you going out on a date, always lots of dates, but then coming home so horny and sitting and watching TV with me late at night before you went to bed. Lots of dates but never getting any. You kept them at bay.” I smiled.

How did you know I was horny and . . .?”

“The look in your eyes, the way you moved, you literally would rub yourself against the furniture. Sometimes I even would watch you rubbing yourself a little, hitching up your skirt, in the dark.”

“You saw all that? Hey! And what makes you think that I didn’t get any on my dates?”

“Well because of how you were when you got home.”

“What if I told you I WAS having sex with those boys I went out with. What if I told you they were ‘blue balling’ me?”

I just watched her, blushing now. The image of all those evenings of her coming home horny and having been fucked really aroused me now. “You can’t have sex AND get blue balled. Besides, that doesn’t happen to a girl.”

“The hell it doesn’t!” T was in animated now, back straight, eyes wide, “ I would go down on those studs, those little boys, we would mess around. And I’ll be damned if they didn’t either come in my mouth or my hand. And if they ever managed to even get inside me they came before they fucked me three strokes. Blue Balled - what you boys call it! That’s what happens to a girl who doesn’t come when the little boy comes after three seconds.”

I was just watching her now.

“I would be so hot and bothered, I ached for a touch, for FOREPLAY. To have my body caressed. To feel the fingers inside me, to be eaten. They didn’t even know what it was. I was a bitch in heat who was teased, who got her boy off, but got nothing in return.”

“You mean you. . .”

“I was so hungry, you had that right. . . You have no idea. But let me tell you, I had come either in me or on me. I was so ready to be touched, stroked. You had one thing right - God how I wanted to come.” She looked at me in the dim light. “So . . . you sure had your chances. Didn’t you? I would have melted. If I didn’t know it then I sure know it now.”

She tipped back the rest of her whiskey.

I was silent.

She continued, “That’s why, like the other days, the other nights. To be just touched like that. And by you! Wow! That’s why it was just what I needed. It was always just what I needed. You just waited twenty years to find that out. . . Surprise!” She laughed and made her eyes big.

“I never . . .” She had really silenced me, that had never happened before.

We just looked at each other for awhile now, before T broke the silence, “You know . . . We could. The two of us could, go in the hot tub - if you wanted.”

I paused . . . didn’t want to be too eager. “Uh, I don’t . . .”

“It’ll be like the bath, we can compare our differences.” She was giggling.

“I think there’s a lot more of them now,” I smiled and then gave a ‘grudging,’ “uh, ok.” I could barely rise from the table. My hands were trembling as I put the dishes away.

So then we were standing around the tub, the two of us, my mouth was dry. Our robes fell away from us and we stood in front of each other for a moment. I was standing with a full erection already which fairly embarrassing. We looked at each other.

I broke the ice, “Well I see three differences straight off.”

“Well I see one big difference.” She laughed I could see her teeth, she threw her hair back.

“You aren’t supposed to be looking.”

“What can I say, I’m a little deprived these days.”

“You’re my sister.”

“Touche! Are you going to sword fight with that thing or are we getting in? Stop teasing me.”

And we got in.

We sat opposite one another. The dynamics were certainly different this time, more uneasy.

“Here we are.” I was swimming in the small swirling center. Hovering. I floated on my back, “Hey, it’s still there.” And I let my cock rise up from the swirling water as I floated on my back and looked at her.

“Put him away.” But she did not stop looking.

I reached out to her, touched her arm. She took my hand and then let go, saying “Go to your corner you bad boy.”

“We can kiss,” I volunteered, parroting my sisters remark from the past several days as I floated to my corner.

She looked at me and said in a soft voice, “I guess kissing is all right.”

So we leaned into one another held both hands and hovered in the center of the pool and let our mouths touch. It was wonderful. She opened her mouth lightly and I touched her tongue with mine. She bit it with her teeth, and tilted her head back.

“Did we negotiate tongue? So we can tongue now?”

“You’re the one who opened your mouth!” I teased.

I leaned back in and kissed her, tonguing her softly, and then tilted my head back again, “Uh, yeah. That is negotiated now.”

So this little dance went on forever.

“Come over here for just a little minute,” T cooed to me.

“This is what started it all,” I said floating in front of her.

“I thought it was so hot what Sophie did to you.”

“What?”

“What! To in front of me fuck you while sitting on your lap. Like a little bitch in heat. That’s what got me so hot in the first place. That’s what let me. . .”

I was reaching lower and lay the palm of my hand full over her pussy mound and held my hand there.

She looked down into the water and continued, “That’s what started this whole. . .”

I began to slide my fingers between her legs. T at first pressed her thighs together before opening them slightly. My fingers quickly insinuating between her legs, pressing into her wetness. She put her head down again, letting out this deep growl. My heart was in my throat again. She was giving in. . .

And then she slid herself away, “Get over there!”

I was crestfallen, like a punished puppy I went and sat in my corner. She was opposite me, but then she began to glide over my direction. I smiled.

“I’m going to sit on your lap. I’m going to be Sophie.”

And she set herself down softly on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. She even tugged on my earlobe.

We wrapped around each other. I let my fingers wander again between her legs.

“Jack, did we negotiate that,” we were skin to skin with her settled down on my lap, snuggling into the crook of my neck, her arms wrapped round my waist.

I kissed her, tongued her, “I believe we did.”

She held my cock in her hand. “I want you inside me Jack.”

“Is that ok? Tomorrow I mean. When your . . . uh, sober.”

“Fuck tomorrow.”

She turned her back to me, raised her ass, positioned me deftly into her puss and began to settle down as I slid inside of her. I could feel her open up, wrap around my cockhead. She had her head down low like Sophie does.

“Ohhh, You have no idea how good that feels,” she breathed out. “Oh my God. I needed a cock.”

She sat down on me, “I just want to feel you inside me for a little minute. To just feel filled up.” So I held her, massaged her breasts. Teased her nipples. She kept purring, “Oh, Jack we are so bad right now.”

After that while of ‘filling her up,’ I was just starting to slide in and out, letting her rise and fall in the water. Watching her throw her hair back and turn looking at me. Letting her rise and fall on me, when I heard a door close in the house.

“Shit.”

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.”

We moved apart as fast as two people can move and sat ourselves in opposite corners. What was happening?

It was Sophie. She came out, looked at the two of us, one then the other. She stood there quite awhile too, right at the edge of the tub towering above us. I know from that angle she could see the blurry outlines of our naked bodies in the swirling water. I do not know what she thought. It LOOKED harmless.

“Well I see you two hot tubbed it without me tonight?”

“The mood hit us,” I said. I cleared my throat.

She was looking at one then the other, “Did you behave?”

I laughed at that, we glanced at each other. “What do you think?”

She kept eyeing us from above, “I think I’m so tired, I need to go straight to bed.”

“We’re done now anyway,” I said and looked over at T who was actually looking kind of forlorn, though she was resting with her head back and eyes closed. Arms out floating on the surface of the water. Resigned. ‘Blue Balled.’

I rose up out of the water, and she stayed in her corner as Sophie and I walked back into the house.

When we got inside Sophie said, “Well I didn’t expect that.”

“It’s the newness of the tub. It’s a novelty for T. She wanted one last soak.”

Sophie just looked back at me, then said “Lets go to bed.” She walked into our room.

I looked out through the glass and could see T getting out now, her white bare skin in the light, and wrap herself in her robe.

When I got under the covers, turned out the light, Sophie leaned over to me and whispered, “Actually, I have had a hard day, but I did not want to go to bed right away to sleep. What I want is to be fucked - right now.” I leaned up on my elbows in the bed and began to turn myself toward her. She added, “I want a hard night too. Can you do that for me? Fuck me.”

As she said ‘fuck’ she was pushing me back on the bed and crawled right on top, opening her legs and set herself down. She was already so wet down there, hungry. I could feel myself get immediately hard again. This was an aggressiveness that was somewhat unique. It happened rarely. Usually when we got aroused from some other source. I couldn’t help wondering.

“Wow. You’re hungry girl.” I whispered.

“You have no idea. I don’t even know why. . . Stress.”

She rode me hard, and after a little while she began to get loud. At one point I was like, “Hon, Hon! T’s in the next room!”

All Sophie said was, “She’s asleep. Besides, she’s in our house. I can’t live like a nun because your sister decides to stay here a week.”

She leaned down letting her breasts lay on my chest and put her mouth to my ear. “Did you like being alone naked with your sister in that hot tub tonight?”

I looked at her. “What do you mean?”

She lifted herself up again sitting down hard on me. “You know what I mean. Both of you undressed. I saw you looking at her. The way you look at her. The way you both keep talking about those baths.”

“No. I didn’t even . . she’s my sister.” My eyes were wide.

Sophie was getting hotter riding me harder, “A sister with a pretty hot body and great pussy. And you didn’t notice nothing? Come on, tell me you like her pussy.”

I started to slide in and out of her, holding her hips. I was fucking her hard. She had her head thrown back and then pressing her hands down on my chest rising and falling again. I said, “I like her pussy.” She was clawing me with her nails.

“You like my pussy? My cunt.”

“Uh, oh yeah, the best! Oh god, the best!” And I grabbed her ass and pulled her down on me. What was going on?

“The BEST huh?” She smiled satisfied, her lips shining. “You get a reward for that one,” she breathed in my ear.

And I pulled her tight against me so her clit was rocking along my shaft. She rode me so roughly, and was panting now. She rode me until the bed rocked and her moans and cries filled the room. “I’m your best little cunt,” filled the house. “Make me come,” moaned out from her wet lips. She began to pant in wild short breaths. “Oh, make me. . . make me Come.”

I know T heard everything. This was what we started and now Sophie was finishing it. I had this feeling that T might be pissed. But why? Why would she be? As Sophie began to buck wildly, spasming and falling down onto my chest. I was holding her against me, her mouth right by my ear, frantically going “Shhh T can hear.”

While Sophie between gasps would say, “Fuck T. Fuck me. Fuck T.” And then I could feel my come rising I held Sophie and turned myself and threw her roughly down on the bed. She looked up at me, surprised and laughed, “You liked that! Fuck T. Are you fucking T now?”

I had a moment of panic just then, but kept riding her. Sophie was laying on her back now having already come, her cheeks were flushed, her eyes wide. She was still smiling. Her belly was wet with sweat and I slid easily on her. I was pounding into her, had my hands cradled under her ass, almost holding her up in the air and she was lifting her legs up and out her knees touching my back.

“What did you say?” I gasped leaning down whispering. Not wanting anything to be heard. T can hear this I thought.

“Oh Yeah. Keep going. Fuck T. Fuck your sisters puss. Come on. Come on.” Sophie also began to pant out, cry out in sharded whimpers, growing louder again. “Come on. Oh God, I’m coming again . . .”

That image of my sister inside Sophie’s fantasy, could not leave my mind as I pounded now into her. Oh my God, I was closing my eyes and could see T in my imagination.

All I could say was, “Shhhhh.”

She was panting, I could feel myself coming, ribbons of come. Wave after wave. Sophie breathing out “Say it Jack. Fucking T.”

I breathed out, growled. “Oh God. I’m fucking you T.”

Sophie was smiling and patting my chest, letting her hands fall as I dropped down onto her. “You are a bad boy tonight.” I held craddled head in my hand, wiped the hair out of her eyes stroked her chin and kissed her deeply. We kept kissing, then rolled onto our sides.

She just said, “Wow! Shit. Jesus. We’ll have to remember that little fantasy. Now I am tired”

“Night Sweetie.”

I lay there awake for only a while, with the vague -satisfied- notion that T had heard the whole thing.

Day Six

As usual, next morning there was T again, in the kitchen.

It was getting very incongruous now between us. I was everyday in a suit and tie. And everyday she was wearing less and less. Today she was in the sheerest little short nightie. No robe and no red silk pajamas.

“Fun last night?” she said as she handed me my coffee.

“Uh, I guess we made a little noise.”

“A little noise? Jack. I was in agony.”

“I had no idea when Sophie was coming home.”

“No idea? Huh.” She held her cup looking down at it, hair disheveled. Just the way I like it. She smelled so good. Her nightie was right at her crotch and was white and see through if the light were right. I couldn’t stop looking at her now.

“I’ll make it up to you.”

“You will huh?? This is getting a little too. . .wei . . ”

But she didn’t finish.

“You’re not wearing much this morning are you?”

“It’s easier to masturbate in this.” And she lifted the edges of the nightie out the way a little girl does to show off a new dress. She held it out for me, only T had no panties on either. She was showing me her puss this morning.

I looked back at Sophie’s door.

“I think I actually came when you guys did,” she said in a matter of fact tone.

She was in the shower. I looked back at T, twisting her hips in a little girl one leg then the other pose. I hissed, “T behave!”

She let the nightie drop back around her hips. Put her lower lip out in a sweet little pout, “It’s all behavior.”

She knew I had always liked her little girl show. She always got her way when she played that game of hers.

I went over to the sofa with my cup, actually, secretly loving the view she had given me this morning. I was in some kind of heightened state of sexual arousal now. Had been for several days. I felt continually warm. I was starting to sweat. All reason vanishing.

“Jack.” I looked up at her. “You didn’t finish what you started. You promised.” She said in her little girl sing song voice and she started her pout again. The she looked back at my and Sophie’s bedroom door, “Well sort of you did. I heard you two last night.” This devilish smile on her face.

I just kept watching her. Ooggling her body openly as she talked. I could hear Sophie in the other room. T was so hot playing this pouty little girl. I couldn’t stand it. But at the same time, she had to get back into her room. I kept fearing Sophie would walk out here. I had to leave, get out of here.

I was watching her chest rise and fall, that fire in her eyes. Lips red. She was sitting so that the hem of her nightie sat right at her crotch. She refused to adjust it, was slowly sliding forward and I could see that adorable little bush again, could see her nipples through the fabric.

“I’ve got to go. Put your robe on before Sophie sees you though.”

“I’m only here one more day Jack.”

This was getting out of control. She rose and padded into her room saying, “Wait for me before you go.”

I said “ok,” but she was gone for awhile longer than I expected for some reason and so I slipped out of the house.

**********

That last evening proved to be like the first. It was me and Sophie sitting on the couch together, lightly wrapped around one another. T sitting across from us being somewhat mopey and silent. She changed into her red silk pajamas and black muslin robe. For all the appearance of similarity with the first night, there was much that had changed in the dynamics of T and I.

Sophie and I spoke a little about T’s emotional state, and we played it off as her thinking about going back home and now needing to deal with all that she had escaped from. That was probably part of it. But I knew better. I also had so many swimming thoughts, so many things we had touched on, so many times I had seen her in my life hot, so ready, and every time letting her pass me by. This continual Karma of her life enmeshed into mine. What could be done . . . Just how does Karma work anyway? I had to find out.

In the silence of the darkness, I could not sleep. I could hear Sophie’s even breath, glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 3 am of T’s last night with us. And slowly I slid to the edge of the bed, sat for a moment. Sophie’s breathing continued in its even tempo. She did not move at all. She was sound asleep.

And I crept into her room. I had too. I had to have her. I promised. I wanted to come in her, finish what we started, let my desire be somehow consumed let the fire burn its way through. I was so close to her, could feel the warmth of her body, the hairs of her puss in my hand, her wetness, the water, the steam. This was crazy.

T lay in her room sleeping, not moving, breathing as evenly as Sophie; I watched her there and then I slid into the bed and spooned up against her. She was naked. She started, “what the . . Jack? Jack.”

“Shhh. No noise. Hi sweet. My promise, I promised. Here . . .”

“There’s no promises. Jack. We’d better . . . you better go back to your room.” But she did not move she stayed pressed against me, was touching my cheek with hers. I put a finger to her mouth, silencing her, and she just parted her lips and began to suckle my fingers.

And I let my hands wander up and down her front over her breasts and then softly caress her skin, her arms, and shoulders, and across her tummy. I caressed her, massaged her, rubbed her for quite awhile before I let my hand slip down and down into her bush. She watching me silently without moving the whole time.

“Nice little fur pie. Mmmmm, my favorite.” I whispered as I looked down at her white bare front.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,511 Followers