The Hot Tub and the Neighbor

Story Info
Fun in the hot tub on a chilly night.
3.4k words
4.34
101.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was chilly and the stars were out but the hot tub was warm...and I felt like a hot relaxing dip in the tub. Geoff wasn't all that thrilled with the idea but I knew if I could just get him out there he would be fine with the idea.

There was a bottle of Champagne in the refrigerator and that suited me just fine. I was almost certain he would want beer but I asked just in case. Of course I was right ...he moaned about the cold... so I snuggled up to him and gave his balls a little massaging a few kisses and sent him off to change. It was as I knew it would be game on.

I gathered the liquid refreshments. Then I checked my hair and make-up. Although why I bothered I'm not certain they were most certain to get completely ruined within minutes in the steamy tub. I let my clothes slip quietly to the floor as I grabbed my suit. I wanted the one that showed as much cleavage as possible ...yeah the black with the gold rings low below my tits. The rings did barely more than hold the 38 DD's in place especially with the hard thrusting bubbles of the tub and the swirling of the hot water. Grabbing the two towels out the door I went.

I flipped the switch and on blazed the tiny Christmas lights around the deck of the hot tub. I drew back the lid of the hot tub as hot steam billowed up into the night air. Wow...the smell of the water always drew me whether it was this, or the pool or the ocean...I was truly a water girl. Of course having my preference I am an ocean girl completely. Once the lid was safely tucked away I made sure the heat was set to extra high as it was, I adjusted the jets the way I liked them for just the right type of streaming hot pulsing bubbles I wanted tonight.

Then the last thing to do was hit the light and the main switch and the tub would turn into a swirling wonderland.

At that precise moment Geoff walked out. I was happy to see him as always. We had been together for a while now and I was comfortable with that. He asked if he could pour the champagne for me with his wicked little grin and I knew I was in for a night exactly like I wanted. I surveyed him from the back ...it never ceased to amaze me the power his body or his cock had on me from day one. The feel or the smell of his chest, wrapping my fingers around his hard cock and going down on him always makes my clit throb and my juices flow like a river.

I hit the button and started ascending the steps as Geoff turned around with the drink. I dipped my painted red toe into the steaming hot water and hmmmm... it felt so nice. As I turned around Geoff handed me the drink and set the Champagne bucket on a small stand right next to the steaming tub ...easy access... no one had to get out to fill my glass. The other small silver tub with ice and beer was right there for him. We were all set for a long night. I closed my eyes and let the bubbles surround me as I sipped at the champagne reminding myself not to drink it too quickly. Geoff slid into the tub and right next to me. I was almost painfully aware of his body next to mine if that is possible. I opened my eyes and laid my head back on the head rest to view the stars in the sky as the swirling mass of water and steam surrounded me. Just then I felt the slight touch of Geoff's fingers lightly graze my thigh. Mmmmmm.

I closed my eyes and deeply inhaled the scent of the bubbles and Geoff's cologne mixing feeling him so near. Feeling his touch instantly made my nipples hard. I tipped my glass of champagne to my lips and took a long, slow...deep drink of the amber liquid. His fingers were working their way up and down my thigh every time getting closer and closer to my now throbbing clit. My clit was throbbing as fast as the jets were pulsing behind me. I reached over with my free hand instantly wanting to feel his cock knowing it would most certainly be hard by now. I wanted to stroke it ...feel it in my hand...the full length of his shaft. I knew I wanted it deep inside of me. I wanted him driving harder and deeper than perhaps he had ever dared to drive himself.

I'm not sure for what reason sometimes I think you have a second sense about these things but I opened my eyes and looked up at my neighbors house...I could swear I had the sense of being watched. Although when I looked I didn't see anyone in the bedroom window at the time.

I brushed it off as me being silly and asked Geoff for another glass of the Champagne...as he stood to turn around I put my arms around his waist and rubbed my tits against his back rubbing his hard cock in my hand stroking him up and down....first slowly then faster and harder. His head tipped back as he moaned.

"Oh damn that feels so good Amy," he said.

I took my other hand and instantly began assaulting his right nipple it was hard and with a little more stimulation it was begging for it became a tool to rocket Geoff to the next dimension. Stroking his hard cock and rubbing his hard nipple beneath my finger tip rubbing my tits against his back I could feel the head of his cock increasing in size with each movement and my own excitement building.

I told Geoff "Why don't you turn around baby and hop up on that ledge for just a minute.....please and while you pour I can have my favorite..." It didn't take him but an a second to start to move toward the ledge...stopping only for a moment to slide his suit down over his hips and drop them next to the control panel.

With Geoff perched on the edge of the hot tub I moved closer to his hard throbbing cock and opened my mouth taking him all in. Starting to lick and suck him hard fast I knew with the chilly night there was no way he was going to stay out of the steaming tub for as long as I liked to suck his cock so I had to suck him and enjoy it. Rubbing his balls while I was sucking him I could feel the vibrations of his moans...I bobbed up and down on his shaft stopping at his head to suck harder and more intently...then all the way down again.

It the occurred to me why not combine two things I want. "Baby why don't you drip some of that Champagne where I would enjoy it the most," I said.

With a wicked grin he did just that and let me lick it and suck it straight off of him...but before I knew it the Champagne turned to a thick syrupy liquid...I wasn't sure at first mixed with the taste of the Champagne what it was...then as more and more of it was dripped and I sucked faster and harder I started to tasted the Carmel syrup..."Hummmmm" I moaned while I sucked and more and more of the warm liquid appeared in my mouth Geoff was moaning as I was sucking faster and harder.

The liquid started to dwindle and I knew instinctively that my play time was coming to a close, my sucking slowed, and my fingers that had hungrily needed his balls slowly came to a stop. My lips slid to the end of his cock and my tongue flickered over the slit where the white hot liquid was sure to spill from.

I rose up to meet Geoff sliding back into the tub handing me a full glass of Champagne meeting my lips with hungry hot kisses. His lips parting engaging my tongue in a twisted tango of need and in an expression of brutal force took over our bodies. In one second and with no words Geoff reached behind my back and ripped the knot of my suit top undone...the top slid untied. The kiss abruptly came to a halt. Our eyes locked as if knowing the rest would be no less than the first part of this encounter. Geoff's cock was raging in front of him begging to cum. begging to shoot hot white spurts of creamy liquid into me. "Oh damn how I want you" I said.

"Likewise there now get out of that damn suit now" he said.

Just to taunt him I slowly drank the Champagne with the top hanging not all the way down. I asked for another glass licking my lips knowing this was killing him but also making the final moments even sweeter. I finally laid the glass down and slowly peeled the bottom of my suit down. Bending down in front of Geoff so that the bubbles took the top of my suit dancing away from my naked breasts I watched the straps dance across the top of the racing bubbles. I was painfully aware of my throbbing clit as I took away my suit and I so wanted to touch my throbbing slit myself. I dropped my bottoms on top of Geoff's suit as I turned around I began to take my top over my head ...as I did I felt his rough hands slide over my tits. They began grabbing my nipples rubbing them between his fingers. His breath was hot on my neck...hard kisses followed by nibbling on the back of my neck. All of which began to got more and more intense. The rolling of my nipples turned to pinching...harder and harder...the kisses turned to bites with Geoff's hard cock pushing deep against my ass.

"Oh damn Amy you're so hot...almost hotter than these bubbles!"

Once again I got the feeling someone was watching us and I looked up...the window was dark...still. There was no one there...I must be going crazy or my guilty pleasures were getting the best of me here.

All of a sudden Geoff pushed me forward "Get up on your knees now...I want to feel your hot pussy wrapped around my cock now." Hearing his forceful words always made me hot...I quickly moved forward and on my knees...it was only seconds before I could feel him

hit his hard cock against my ass. I felt him line his cock against my hot wet pussy and shove the head of it near the entrance that was gaping at this position. He pushed the head in just the opening...then pulled out...then in and out. Then he drove all of a sudden with the force that pushed me careening forward until I had to catch myself with my hands on the edge. I could feel his cock bottom out in me as I heard him moan.

"Oh fuck yeah baby your pussy feels so good tonight!"

The feeling for me was beyond words...to feel him bottom out was so good. He hit me again almost as suddenly moaning again. "Oh God Geoff you feel so good tonight," I moaned " push baby just push...your so good," I could feel his balls slapping me with the bubbles whirling it only added to my pleasure.

I couldn't help it...I had to at this point reach down start rolling my nipple with my left hand while my right hand held me tight against the side as Geoff pounded into me again and again. Oh damn each drive and each push made me drove me closer to the edge...I let a long deep moan escape from my lips hearing Geoff do the same at the time. I knew I wanted multiples so I started trailing my fingers down to my clit I wanted to feel the hot

hard cherry beneath my fingers. I started rubbing in circles...as Geoff pounded I was moving my ass back toward him in movement that matched his. I was rubbing harder and harder moving with Geoff backing to him to feel his cock in my gaping cavernous pussy.

Wanting him to spill his hot liquid into my deep cavern tonight like every night we were together, I longed to feel his cum in me.

With another thrust backward from me and; Geoff pushing me so hard his hands holding my ass so hard, I thought I was going to explode. Me rubbing my pussy waiting for the golden moment when climb the wall of ecstasy together. "Fuck Geoff your cock is harder than you have ever been.

With a low laugh I could hear him say "Exactly baby," and he pounded one more hard thrust...then stopped.

"Your turn baby" was all he needed to say...it was all in his eyes.

I moved to the side of the hot tub and perched up on the side...Geoff slid my legs apart slowly. He came in close kissing me but reaching over the side as he grabbed a handful of ice...I was a bundle of nerves...knowing. The kiss ended and he popped the ice into his mouth. Moving from my neck down to my right tit...over it...that glorious ice is incredible, the feeling was pain from the heat and cold mixed but so much pleasure.

"Fuck...you always knew just what to do" sucking my nipple with the ice from the hot bubbles to the ice...the pain and the pleasure...I'm not sure where one stopped and one started.

He moved to my other tit and it sent shivers all over me...I started to take my finger to my own clit. As with instinct he stopped me forcefully and held my hand to keep me from touching myself.

Biting my nipple with the ice in his mouth "Oh fuck..." I could feel my clit wet...hard throbbing...I wanted to touch it so bad...I needed to..." Oh fuck Geoff my clit...it needs you now!"

To make the sensation more intense Geoff started splashing the hot bubbling water between my legs. I knew exactly where his mind was going as he grabbed more ice and stared into my eyes and popped it into his mouth.

Splashing...splashing...splashing...then quickly and all of a sudden he went to work sucking my clit..." Fuck...Oh Fuck...Oh Yessssssss" his lips ...his mouth...his fingers still cold from grabbing the ice suddenly slid into my hot pussy searching...wiggling...searching...pressure...Oh yeah right there...the assault on my clit and on my pussy was intense...he went from sucking my clit to flicking it with his tongue...licking back and fourth...up and down.

"Oh God...Oh damn...Yessssssss" "Geoff...Geoff...Yessssssss" "Oh yeah...now...oh god..."

His fingers working me harder and harder ...his mouth sucking harder and harder..." Oh fuck Geoff...Fuck...now...Geoff...yesssssssss" My head tipped back I could feel the first wave hit me...out of the corner of my eye ...I saw it then...my neighbor standing in her window...rubbing her own pussy. The sight of which took me over the edge even harder..."Oh fuck harder Geoff now ...now..." he had no idea we were providing a show now. The second and third...fourth...fifth...and sixth waves hit me with such a force. My hips moving toward his face I was squeezing my tit..." Oh yes...Oh god...Oh god...Oh my god Geoff..." your...you're...oh...oh...oh..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" The next one hit me with such a force that I felt like the earth was shattering. "Oh Geoff please stick your hard cock in me now!"

His head came up to meet me...I could taste my pussy on his mouth..."damn that tastes so good baby" I told him. " I love tasting myself on your lips."

We kissed for a moment and I put my hands around his neck wanting to tell him about the neighbor wondering what he would think...would he stop? I wasn't done for the night...I wanted to feel him cum hard in my hot wet pussy now...I couldn't loose that...hum mm...I kissed his chest...stroking his ever hard cock knowing it needed attention.

My decision was made..."What would you do if someone wanted to watch us Geoff?" "Do you know how hot that would be?" The next words I was unprepared for.

"Yeah I do" "Bring them on...or in shall I say" My head started to swim...I didn't know this about him.

"Well then that is a good thing because don't look up or make any movement...but my neighbor has been watching. For a while stroking her pussy"

" Then let's finish her off with a good show baby," he said.

His kiss was crushing and hot. I could feel the urgency of his cock, as he slid me against the side and came down upon me. His cock against my leg now as he was on top of me...pushing me...melding me into the hot tub...kissing down my neck...my chest...holding my tits in his hands...finally he positioned himself and entered me with a hard stab.

" OH GOD" "You feel so good Geoff...yesssssss," pump after pump I could feel his urgency rising I could feel the hot slick cock inside of my wet hot pussy growing and growing...wanting more and more I grabbed his hips pulling him into me faster and faster.

In a sharp deep urgent voice he barked "Turn around now" I did immediately as his cock pulled out of me causing an immediate flood of hot water to enter my gaping pussy.

I turned around and stuck my ass in the air and he entered me again driving his cock hard and hot..."Oh baby" I could hear him moan" Yes..." I could feel with every drive this was getting closer I started rubbing my clit so I could cum again and my pussy would milk every bit of his juice from his throbbing cock...instantly I began to build and build feeling his head harder inside of me...low groans to match my own...he was moving faster as I was rubbing my hot hard cherry of a clit.

"Oh god baby I'm right there...now...just fuck me now...hard...fuck me..." "Yessssss...Oh yes..." waves started hitting me like the hot bubbles and steam that surrounded us.

"Oh yeah..." I could hear him moan I felt wave after wave hitting me...I could feel his hot cum spurt into my pussy...I felt his legs tense and release as each new wave of cum rocketed out of his cock.

"Oh god...yeah..." over and over he moaned as he released and I had milked every ounce...every drop from him...and his legs were like instant jelly and he fell against me, holding on to me.

"Oh baby...wow," we had both said at the same time.

I laughed...and said "Two minds."

From the corner of my eye I glanced up and was aware of my neighbor still standing in her window...I was hoping she was feeling even a little bit as good as I was...of course she didn't just get the ride of her life like I had...so it couldn't be as good by any means. I was semi pleased with that thought.

From Rhonda's window with cum running down her window as she watched her neighbors in the aftermath of their hot tub playtime she had a grin on her face. She wondered if they had any idea she was standing there with cum running down her legs and how many times they had made her cum. Damn they were hot. Or if they would be embarrassed to know how many a nights through a cool evening breeze she had laid with her window open hearing their hot nights of fucking...while she had been in her bed playing with herself and her assorted toys fucking herself to the sounds they made. She wondered to herself what it would be like to be with them...to fuck both of them. But that is for a totally different night she had to go wash all of this cum off of her legs now...maybe later...maybe they would be in bed and she would fuck herself with her new zebra stripped dildo...damn she had to get them out of her mind ...or maybe just maybe ask them.