The Hotel

Story Info
Buisness travelers meet.
2.4k words
4.24
12.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You meet a woman, you see her in the hotel bar your staying at. She is by herself, apparently on business by the way she is dressed. She has dark hair to her shoulders and dark eyes with a quick smile on both. The bartender approaches for your order you place it and she catches your eye, you nod and smile hello, she returns it with a warm one of her own. The bartender returns with your drink and you instruct him to refill hers as well. He does so and she is surprised, but accepts. She raises the glass across the bar in salute as she takes a drink and slowly her glance drops to the empty chair by her side, inviting you to come over. You pick up your drink and walk over, extending your hand you introduce yourself. She takes your hand and smiles and said, my name is Dawn, thank you for the drink...

You felt immediately comfortable in a way you couldn’t describe. She wasn’t playboy material, but still very sexy and smart. She held up in conversation as you talked about everything, you didn’t notice the time sliding by, and soon it was 10 and neither one of you had eaten and the restaurant has closed. But there was still room service and both agreed that they needed some food on top of those drinks. You had a nice suite in the hotel, so you went to your room and browsed the menu, laughing at the outrageous prices and not caring for the moment. You place the order, along with some wine right away. You go get ice and when you return, She has her shoes off and is sitting crossed leg on the bed watching cartoons and giggling. For some reason, looking at her like that turned you on for her in a way you couldn’t describe, but you laughed at her giggling to ease the urge, after all, room service is coming.

She stood up and took the ice from you setting on the counter there is a knock at the door. The wine, you sign for it and proceed to open. She has the glasses ready and you pour, your glance travels to her cleavage, and your urge returns, you bring your gaze to her face and find she is looking at you, and she smiles. You stop pouring the wine and lean in to kiss her.... she tilts her face up to yours parting her lips, looking into your eyes your lips touch ever so lightly, then again, deeper and sweeter. Then a knock at the door...room service.... You look in her eyes and said, I haven’t finished my appetizer.. And you smile and turn to open the door. She sets the glasses on the table as dinner is serviced. The meal was necessary, but it seems to take forever, the wine was wonderful and the meal was over.

She stood up and went to the bathroom, came back in and she was wearing the hotel robe... she walks across the room toward you, slowly untying the robe, she leans down to you and kisses you passionately, your hands open the robe and search inside, find her soft skin and slowly they stroke up her sides to her arms, back down to her hips, around to her back, all the while your lips entwined in deep kisses. She stands up, and the robe drops to the floor. You reach for her naked body and she takes your hand to stand you up. You begin to unbutton your shirt as she untucks it; she then helps unbutton and slips it off your shoulders. You unbutton your trousers as she unzips them. They fall to the floor and you step out of them.

She leads you to the bed as she crawls over the top, you take your underwear off, and your cock is throbbing for this woman and you cant take your eyes off of her. You lay together as your hands explore her naked breasts, you feel her nipples harden under your palms, you have to look at them, they are dark and lovely, and you must put your mouth on them. Your lips slip over her nipple and her back arches to you as she lets out a moan. Her nipple gets harder in your mouth and you love it. Your hands still exploring her body, traveling across her stomach, down to her pussy, oohh, its shaved and smooth. Her thighs spread as you find her pussy. Your fingers exploring and finding she really enjoys the touch of a man across her clit. You wonder if she would love the lips of a man as well, so you begin kissing down her stomach to follow your hand and she doesn’t object.

Your lips find hers as you nuzzle into her willing pussy, as you do, she lets out a moan of pleasure and her hips rise to feel you. Your tongue wiggling across her clit you feel it getting hard in your mouth, you suck it and she moans, you feel yourself getting harder and throbbing. Your fingers find her hole and slip inside, she is wet and tight, another moan of pleasure, her hips rising and falling with your face and fingers... your making her cum and you want to.. She begins to shudder as an orgasm rocks her, you feel her pussy tighten around your fingers she moans and fucks your face.

As she slowly comes down from a satisfying orgasm your fingers slide out of her and massage her pussy with your palm. She relaxes and sits up, kissing you deeply and lying you back on the bed, she reaches for your hard cock exploring it with her hand she continues kissing you, down your neck, down your chest past your stomach, all the while stroking your throbbing cock until she reaches it with her mouth, she kisses up the shaft and you shudder. Her lips get to the head of your cock and take you just inside her mouth, just the head. You resist the urge to thrust up a little, to enjoy what she is doing, her tongue flicks across the top of your cock as her lips slip up and down the head. Her tongue slides down the back of your cock but lingers just at the head. Her lips close around right at that spot and she sucks lightly.. You couldn’t believe how that felt! Her hand firmly stroking the front, her lips lightly sucking the right spot, you moan, don’t stop...but she wasn’t going to. Her free hand reaches down to stroke on your balls, she begins very lightly, tenderly. Her tongue slides down the back of your cock to your balls she licks and plays with them as she continues to stroke you. She has your balls wet with her spit, so she slowly takes one in her mouth, rolling it around lightly, then the other... the intensity is wild and you are enjoying it and wonder how it could get better.

She begins to work her mouth back up to the head of your cock, taking you deep into her mouth, your cant stop yourself, you thrust up, but she takes it... she sucks and licks you until your almost ready to explode... then she eases off.. Bringing you down to make you last. Kissing up to your nipples she plays there for a little while. When you’re calmed and not ready to explode, she strokes you a couple of times then she straddles herself over your hard cock. You feel the head pushing into her wet tight hole and it feels so good, she takes you in all the way and sits still on you. You reach up and take her breasts in your hands and look into her eyes, she is looking at you, as she rises, your cock sliding out of her slowly, she never takes her eyes off of you as she lowers herself, you inside and she moans........your hips rise as she begins to ride you, she leans forward and starts to ride you faster, deeper and your cock is so hard and she is so tight, your not sure how long you will last, then she begins to cum, you feel it and she tells you.... she kisses you deeply as you feel her pussy tighten around your cock. As her orgasm begins as her moans get deeper you thrust harder and you cum with her, holding each other tightly as you both climax. She collapses on top of you and you kiss her neck. Your cock still inside her, pulsing and she loves it. You ask her to stay and you crawl under the covers. You spoon her and kiss her neck sweetly and say good night. She pulls your arm over to cup one of her breasts, and says Good Night.

They awoke with the sound of the newspaper being dropped outside the door of the suite. He was still spooning her. She turned her head toward you and you leaned over to kiss her lightly, her soft lips begged for another, so you obliged. The kiss became passionate and you felt yourself rising against her warm inviting flesh.

Your hands cupped her breasts and felt her nipples rise in good morning; you stroked and pinched them lightly as you tongue explored her mouth. She reached down and began to stroke your hard cock you trembled as you felt her touch. You let out a moan as she parts her legs and directed you to her wet waiting hole.

You slide deep into her pussy as you spoon her from behind, cupping and fondling her breasts. Her breathing becomes deeper, she moans as she feels you thrusting in and out of her. Her pussy tightens and her breathing gets faster as she reaches orgasm. You kiss down the back of her neck and shoulders as she cums. Skin slapping and the juices slurping, heavy breathing and moans, all so intense you cant hold on much longer, with a final deep thrust your hot cum shoots deep inside her as you groan, your cock spasming as it shoots more. You collapse back still rubbing her back with your warm hand.

She moans and leans back toward you, smiles and says Good Morning.You smile back and ask when she has to work. She replied, she didn’t, she was on a personal sabbatical, just to get away. She asked when you did, you replied, you were leaving that afternoon, back to the Fox Valley. She giggled again, said she was too, but only close to Fox Valley.

Since you both had nowhere to be, you decided the only thing to do was to fill the hot tub and get to know each other better. You rose and walk naked over to the tub and began to run the hot water into it. She went to the bathroom and returned with bubble bath. You then called room service for strawberries and cream for breakfast with some muffins.

While you waited for that to come, you both settled into the hot tub and turned on the jets, feet floating and banging into each other you finally settled close so you could touch and explore while talking. But first, long passionate kisses began, she really responded to the neck and ears, so you focused on them. It amazed you how receptive she was to being touched. You could stroke and touch and she only responded with a happy sigh and a moan, but most often with hard nipples. She wasn’t afraid to touch you either, she actually seemed to enjoy it, and so you asked if she did. Her smile and eyes answered before she replied, that yes she loves to touch and feel a man, all over.

You couldn’t believe this woman, she seemed so intelligent and well read that you wouldn’t feel you could find the sexual openness she offered. Good sex and conversation, what a package!

A knock on the door, breakfast. He rose out of the tub and threw on a robe to answer the door. When the room service guy left, she rose to join him for something to eat. Both were pretty hungry after such a long night. So you ate all of the good breakfast and returned to the hot tub to find it was now a cold tub.

She let some water out and started over, this time without the bubbles. You both climbed in and she did something to surprise you, she straddled one of the jets and asked you to sit behind her. You did and as you did you reached around to cup her breasts with one hand and stroke her thighs and stomach with the other. You watched as she rode the jet with her clit, it was fascinating to see her buck the water and you found yourself getting rock hard, you never knew that could be such a turn on.

You were ready to take her right then, but instead, she began to cum, she threw her head back and her legs spread wider as she moaned and bucked, your hands went to her breasts you feel her nipples get harder with her orgasm, you kiss her neck and she lets out a big moan of pleasure as she relaxes and turns to you. She stands leans down and kisses you deeply, urging you to stand up, then directing you to sit on the edge as she leans in to take your hard cock into her mouth. She started at the balls, licking and kissing them, you lean back to enjoy. Looking down you see her working on your cock like its being worshipped. Her mouth never leaving an inch of you unlicked or kissed or sucked.

Watching her, your cock throbs. Her tongue works its way up the bottom of your cock to the tender area at the head. She sucks lightly as she strokes you, her fingers paying special attention to the most sensitive part, then she takes the whole head into her mouth and moans as she feels you pulse. Her strokes are steady and her sucking your head so nice, as you watch you whisper your cumming soon, she moans, I’m ready. You hear those words and know you can cum where you are; she is all right with that. The thought brings more intensity as your balls tighten and your shaft fills with hot cum, you throw your head back and groan deeply as you’re cum shoots into her waiting mouth. She strokes you to get all of it. Then she slowly pulls you back into the hot tub where you kiss her deeply and she rests her head on your shoulder and the warm water of the hot tub embraces the both of you.

What will happen next.......