The Hotel

Story Info
Phone call leads to steamy times in a hotel room.
1.1k words
3.78
17.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please this is my first submission so please let me know what you think and what I can do to make it better. Thanks in advance.

*

I check in at the hotel and call you and let you know the cab will be there in 10 minutes. I tell you to wear a skirt with a loose blouse. Then I shower and scrub everything clean and as I soap up I start thinking of you, my hand lingers on my cock as I close my eyes and think of you touching me, stroking me. I get hard at the thought of you being with me. I stop, knowing you will soon be here.

I get out of the shower dry off and I hear a knock at the door, I wrap a towel around me and answer the door knowing it's you, as I open the door I tell you to close your eyes and keep them closed. I take your hand and guide you inside the room and then I place a blindfold on you, you protest but know I would never hurt you in anyway. You relax as I guide you to the couch in the room, you sit down and I can tell by the puzzled expression you have no idea what's going on. I assure you all is well and to just relax. I take the towel off and bend down to kiss you, you jump a little as you're not expecting me there but the kiss is hard and passionate your breathing speeds up. I take my hand and run it along your shoulders and down the front to your breast till I cup your left breast and I squeeze a nipple hard, you moan out load and I take my hand away, leaving you wanting more.

I'm as quite as a mouse as I walk around you, I reach out and caress your right breast and tweak the nipple gently, and you jump and then moan as you reach out for me but I move away just in time. I then take your hand and place it on my cock, you moan loudly as you stroke it feeling its hardness I sigh cause you feel so good holding me in your hands, I come back to my senses as I move away you start to say something but I put my finger to your lips and tell you "say nothing, nothing at all" trust me that's all you have to do.

I lay you down on the couch, gently I run my hands over your sexy body. You twist and turn as I take both breasts in my hand and I tell you how sexy you are to me and that you're such a great turn on. My hand runs along your tummy to your thigh, and down your knees and then back up again. I'm surprised at you as I reach under the skirt and find no panties on you at all. Your clean-shaven and very, very wet. I run my finger up your slit and rub gently there and then pull away leaving you wanting so much more. I'm even harder now then before and as I caress your breast you reach out and find my cock next to your head, you turn your head and slip my cock into your mouth taking it all the way to the base, I squeeze your nipples as you suck harder on my cock. I stop and let the feelings take me to heaven, I moan loudly as I tell you I'm gonna cum, you suck even harder as I explode in your mouth and you swallow every drop. You lick me clean with your tongue and we are both surprised at how hard I still am. You ask me to help you cum, you don't care how you just want to cum, feel that orgasmic feeling run through your body.

You start to take the blindfold off and I stop you and take your hands and place them above your head and as I am doing that my hard cock slides up your thigh and touches your soaking pussy. You freeze as you don't know what is going to happen next. I take your hands and tie them gently to the legs of the couch, as I run my hand down your legs I tie them to the other side of the couch. I lean down and blow on your aroused pussy lips you arch your back as I stick out my tongue and barely flick your engorged clit. You moan loudly as I stop after a few minutes. You're so close yet so far from cuming.

I lean over you with my hard cock just touching your outer lips and then I push in and back out quickly. You scream out " just fuck me now PLEASE just fuck me now. I move over your body and kiss you deep and hard as I push my hips down and enter your hot, tight pussy. It grabs at me pulling me down into its fiery depths so tight and wet she was.

I bottomed out and then just stayed put not even moving so that I would calm down enough to fuck her and fuck her hard. With the blind fold still on I kissed her deep my tongue playing against hers my hand caressing your breast feeling the rock hard nipple I squeeze softly, you moan then ever so slowly I pull back out till just the head is in your hot pussy then slowly I push in so slow It is even agonizing because I know I want to fuck you so hard and deep and oh so fast.

You arch your back trying to get me even deeper each time. We start at a good rhythm that we both enjoy. We can hear our bodies slap together harder and faster we go. Our moans bounce off the walls as I thrust hard and deep with each push. I knead your breast, squeeze your nipples as I can feel your pussy gripping me, trying to milk me. I'm so close now as we slap each other my balls hitting your ass smack, smack faster and faster I pound into your hot pussy finally you groan loudly as your orgasm overtakes you, you shake and your pussy grabs hold of my cock and milks it for all it can.

I cum hard and deep inside your pussy as I squirt rope after rope of hot cum deep inside of you, I reach down and take the blindfold off and look into your sexy eyes. You see what you have done to me, the expression of pure joy as I thrust one last time as deep as I can into your pussy and grind our pelvises together and you cum again this time I kiss you gently as I slowly harden again inside of you, you smile and I slowly make love to you this time. Gentle, softly and forever wanting you more.