The Hotel

Story Info
An experiment in male edging.
1.6k words
4.09
27.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jpspam1
jpspam1
5 Followers

Arriving early as I usually do when I'm looking forward to something. I check-in and txt you the room number. Meeting on common ground was decided to be our best option as neither of us would hold the "home field" advantage. I begin to unpack my bag of tricks not knowing if anything will be used but I always like to be prepared for anything. I receive a txt from you "be there in 15" so I take advantage of the time and take a quick shower to relax my nerves.

I have been looking forward to this moment for what seems like a lifetime although it's only been a few short weeks. Getting dressed there's a knock at the door. I answer to find the most beautiful eyes staring back at me. I smile as I've been waiting to see those eyes again for almost a week. Before the smile can be returned I move in for a kiss, just a light peck but slowed to convey the passion that you bring out in me.

As I pull back I am again entranced by your eyes until from a distance I hear you say my name followed by

"Are you planning on letting me in?"

I smile, slightly embarrassed that you've managed to hypnotize me once again and open the door to invite you in. As you pass I notice the slight sent of perfume and the way your hips move in that dress that has captivated me for weeks. Your eyes scan the room and a slight look of disapproval comes over your face.

"Silly man you forgot to bring snacks?"

"I'm sorry I thought if we got hungry we could go out."

"But that just won't do." "What if we decide we don't want to leave the room?"

Although I know this is just a ruse (we both love to tease and this will just intensify my frustration) I play along and grab my keys.

"There's a store down the street I'll be back soon."

"I brought a book to read I'll be fine." You reply.

When I return to the room I find you half sitting half laying on the bed reading. You're no longer wearing the dress but an over-sized white button up shirt and your long dark hair is slightly damp. Seeing this I realize that you have paid attention to our random conversations and truly understand how to seduce me.

Moving to the foot of the bed as to not disturb your reading I begin to rub your feet one at a time so that both of my hands can feel every inch of your soft supple skin. I move up to your calves and you turn to your stomach. My hands slowly and gently find any sign of tension and rub it away as I move farther up your beautiful legs. I slow as I reach your upper thigh just to tease you a little my hands get so close I can feel your heat.

You half moan half purr as I rub a bit deeper before moving farther to your hips and lower back. You remove your shirt which you left mostly unbuttoned to provide me access to your back and shoulders. As I feel you relaxing more and more my massage turns into a caress and a slight tickle bringing out goose bumps on your soft skin.

I move your hair to the side so I can see your neck and begin to kiss and gently bite your neck slowly moving down to your shoulders and back retracing with my mouth all the parts of you my hands have already had the pleasure of experiencing. As I reach your lower thigh you turn to your back and I can feel your tension building.

I continue to passionately kiss your inner thigh slowly moving upward as your hips begin to move slightly at first but more aggressively as I continue to move up your leg. I slow even more when I reach that sensitive place at the top of your inner thigh. Your hand gently nudges my head to you but I resist. When I feel I've teased you enough I tickle your clit slightly with the tip of my nose and move to your other thigh...Was that a growl I heard?

I don't spend as much time teasing your other leg as I don't want to lose the tension that's been building in you so I move in to finally taste you. My lips and tongue explore you, kissing, licking, biting and sucking till your ready to explode I wrap my arms around your hips to hold onto you so I can prolong your orgasm till you can no longer take it and beg me to stop.

I look up to your face to see a look of shock and complete ecstasy. I slide up next to you as you giggle a little from the continued spasms. You turn to kiss me and your eyes say

"This will be a night neither of us will soon forget"

Your kiss is slow and passionate but I can feel you are holding back. Although I had just granted you release there will be no such mercy for me just yet. You roll me onto my back and begin to tease me with your still damp hair. Tickling me with it over my face and down my neck you tease my nipples with your own and it sends electric tingles down my arms. I reach to touch you but you gently move my hand away telling me to "Relax and enjoy".

As you move down my body I feel the silky soft flesh of your breasts gently graze my throbbing cock and continue down to my inner thigh. I feel your warm breath on my shaft as my hips clench in anticipation until you pull away and begin teasing it with your hair.

My body tense and twitching as I don't know how much more of this I can take I feel your hot wet tongue tickle me at the base of my shaft and continue up to the head. You wrap your lips around just the head and your tongue continues its tickle inside.

I can take no more, my fingers entwine in your hair at the base of your neck and I try to pull you onto me further. You face me with a look of disappointment

"I thought I told you to relax mister." You scold me as you slide up my body and position yourself over my cock and begin to tease yourself with it.

I know you're just as turned on as I am. I can feel your heat. Your wetness is flooding me and has already begun to dampen the sheets below and yet you continue to tease us both.

Have I finally met my match?

You close your eyes as your hips rock back and forth. I feel your soft folds engulf my shaft and the hardening of your swelling clitoris as it travels the length of my shaft and catching on the head of my cock again and again. Your lips straighten and thighs begin to twitch you continue to flood me as you cum.

My throbbing member can take no more teasing I adjust my hips to position myself to enter you as your hips move back to me. I feel myself begin to penetrate you the heat and tightness is almost too much to bare when your muscles clench and your motion ceases...

I am almost inside of you and it feels like heaven but you stop... Open your eyes and say...

"Just what do you think you're doing mister?", "We have this room for another 16 hours and I came to play."

You turn around and put your gorgeous round ass in my face and begin sucking my cock feverishly. My arms wrap around your hips and my hands squeeze your ass as I pull you onto my face. The view from this angle is amazing and I'm finding it hard to take my eyes off of it even while burring my face into your dripping wet pussy.

I suddenly become conscience of your mouth on my cock and feeling the pressure building, I am about to cum when you lean back and grind your ass on my face and your hand clenches my cock just a moment before I can release...

As the pressure in me subsides you roll your hips to expose your ass to my awaiting mouth and play with your clit until my rimming brings you to yet another unanswered orgasm.

You lie next to me and begin to kiss me as your hand firmly strokes my aching cock our lips part for a moment and I bring my kiss lower to your neck and between your beautiful breasts as you roll to your back. My patience has found its limit as I part your legs and enter you.

With each slow and steady thrust I feel the tight gripping of your muscles as you bite your lip in ecstasy. I slowly pick up the pace and you roll to your side I wrap my arms around your leg kissing your calve as I plunge even deeper into you.

My thrusts become stronger and faster as I roll you to your stomach and force your legs apart with my own. My breathing becomes erratic as I near climax I am completely oblivious to your moans and screams as I savagely drive my way to orgasm. The frame of the bed creaks as I slam myself into you with all I have and explode like never before deep into your quivering wetness.

I fall exhausted onto your back gasping for breath, my body covered in sweat is convulsing as echoes of my orgasm repeat over and over again.

As I begin to gather my composure I roll to my side and free you to move and you crouch to your knees and say...

"You better get a snack big boy...Round two will be starting soon!"

jpspam1
jpspam1
5 Followers