The Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her hair in one hand, he encircled her waist as he lifted her up against his chest. He rammed himself harder and harder into her and vaguely he heard her scream "I'm cumming". It was all too much for him and as he felt his orgasm approaching, he pushed her flat onto the bed and resting his hands at the top of her ass, he pummelled hard into her as he shot his load deep in her wet pussy. He threw his head back as he shuddered into his release. Still on his knees and totally out of breath, he moved away from her and saw his cum dripping out her pussy onto the sheet. He also noticed that there was a soft sheen of perspiration on her skin and that her breath was raspy. He moved her hair off her face and his look was met with a pair of green hazy filled eyes. She smiled shyly at him and a soft giggle escaped her lips.

"You okay Missy?" he asked tenderly.

"Mmm, better than okay" she whispered lazily.

He smiled back at her and smacked her ass once for emphasis. Again, he heard her giggle but she remained on her stomach.

"I am going to the vending machine in the lobby for some snacks. I am ravenous. Want something?" he asked.

"Just water please" she said.

He dressed quickly and with a sly smile, said "Don't go anywhere" to which he got a cheeky reply "And if I do?"

"I will hunt you down and when I find you, your punishment will be severe."

"Oh. Really now" she teasingly murmured.

At the door, he snuck a look back at the beauty laying naked on the bed. He thought "how did I get so lucky?" With a click, he was gone.

12