The Hotel

Story Info
A posh hotel, a sexy interlude between husband and wife.
3.6k words
4.03
23.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Posh is the only way to describe the hotel. It was much nicer, fancier with subtle touches here and there, than they were accustomed to. Flowers and statues adorned the lobby and foyers and gilded, lushly upholstered benches lined the open spaces elegantly.

After inspecting their room the couple embraced exchanging a sensuous kiss. Their tongues lashed lasciviously, a reminder of the passion to come.

Planning the getaway had been fun for the two. Baring their souls, their fantasies took light in their minds and loins. They both relayed sexy visions of one sort or another to each other leading to passionate love making and the decision to live out a real hotel fantasy.

They'd agreed surprise was the best seductive tool available and at their disposal. Neither he nor she had a clue as to what their partner had planned. The only common element was a nice hotel with a fancy in house restaurant. That way they could dress up, role play, be someone else without straying too far from their room, their lair, their sex haven. All of their desires could be addressed while remaining close at hand.

The kiss ended and they separated slowly. Trina's voluptuous breasts pressed into Dean's abdomen reminding him of their presence, their size, their roundness, and how much he loved to fondle them, suck them, and rub his dick over and between them. He'd been easily aroused and sported an anxious hard on.

Dean loved the feeling of being erect, particularly when it involved Trina. She never let him down whether making love or simply fucking. His cock throbbed with pleasure when it came to his wife, his honey, his lover, and his sometimes slut.

Trina pushed him away feeling his arousal pressing against her. "It's not time yet honey. We've got all night." Her body was alive with sensations both physical and mental and Trina knew she had to slow down. Dean wasn't meant to discover her surprises until later. "Let's go get a cocktail and get in the mood for a candle light dinner."

Their attire was casual, a few steps up from the jeans and t-shirts they normally wore. Trina enjoyed the feel of her peasant skirt as it sashayed around her legs. Her billowing blouse was tucked tight around her G cup breasts accenting her protruding bust line. The pearl string panties she'd worn worked wonders as she walked, deliciously sliding back and forth in her pink slit, occasionally flicking her clitoris. She'd been damp between her legs all afternoon and with the rise in temperature their kiss had brought she knew she was ready for anything.

They sat at the bar chatting amiably. Trina sipped Chardonnay while Dean took his time with a gin & tonic.

They'd inspected the courtyard, its fountains and blooming bushes adding a touch of tranquility to the elegant surroundings. After a bit Trina whispered in Dean's ear, "I'm going to get ready for dinner but I need some time alone. Why don't you have another drink and make us a reservation at a nice, secluded booth in The Garden Room? Then come up and get ready. Give me about 45 minutes."

Their lips brushed lightly in departure. Dean watched her exit the bar and cross the lobby to the elevator. Her hips swayed deliciously beneath her skirt. She might not be perfect, might be a little thick with age, but God could she be sexy sometimes.

Dean wondered what she had in store for the evening. They'd done just about everything sexually imaginable, shy of bringing in additional partners. He'd pleased her every way he could and she'd always been a sport wearing the lingerie he bought her, sometimes enduring, sometimes enjoying the porno movies he liked to view.

They'd discovered they both liked crotchless panties and over time he'd bought her an assortment of these. She'd even dressed like a harlot for him, donning too much eye make-up, red lipstick, short skirts, the whole nine yards. He ate it up his dick throbbing with joy that night.

Trina really enjoyed her sex toys too and over time had worn a few vibrators out.

Dean loved to watch her pleasure herself and sometimes they'd even masterbate together watching each other bring themselves through heightened, heady arousal, to body shaking climax. Dean thought of the double penetrator vibrator he'd bought her and how Trina had writhed with pleasure once it was filling her love holes, living up to its name. His now raging hard on reminded him he needed to calm down and enjoy the evening's festivities.

Trina emerged from the shower and patted herself dry. She'd carefully shaved her legs and arm pits for the 100th time and gently snagged any stubble around her recently waxed labia. She'd left a patch of full length pubis above her vagina but had shaved and waxed the remainder of her womanly mound.

Fluffing her pubic patch she ran smoothing scented lotion all up and down her body. A quick spray of perfume on her pubic hair and Trina's pussy was ready.

She carefully applied her make-up deciding to wear some understated eye shadow, eye liner, the works. She'd even chosen to add some demure lipstick. The bright red color he liked wasn't quite appropriate though she had considered it. After all, they knew no-one here so what would it matter? Trina stuck to the original plan. She blew dry her collar length blonde hair before proceeding to dress.

She'd decided on black. Black for evening, black for seduction, black for being nasty. She knew what Dean liked and prepared accordingly.

She started with the black lace shelf bra. The new one she'd bought actually held her breasts in place and really showed off her nipples when they protruded through the material of her blouse or dress. She arranged herself and looking in the mirror thought, "God, I'm big aren't I and this bra holds me up and out. Dean's going to blow his load when he sees this."

Next came the black lace and satin crotchless panties with ribbons for tying at the side. Trina liked the versatility of these. She loved watching Dean's dick slide in and out of her below the pretty black lace but also enjoyed pulling the bows and letting the garment drop when they changed positions. Tonight they might have to stay in place.

Next she rolled the black nylons onto her legs the six inch lace tops rising almost to her crotch. She knew this look would devastate Dean.

Viewing herself in the mirror Trina knew Dean would fuck her good looking like this. Once she added the clear platform shoes she had hidden in her bag he'd be shaking and begging for release like a baby.

Slipping into her silky black wrap around dress she cinched the silver belt around her waist. She arranged the dress to expose just enough cleavage beneath her strand of pearls and matching earrings. The hem fell to just below her black shrouded knees. The dress moved with her and showcased her rounded hips and ass. She was ready.

Dean knocked then entered the room. "Wow Trina, you look gorgeous. Nice dress!"

She radiated with sexual energy and an aroused ambience,

"Any guy downstairs will be trying to look down your dress including me!"

"I'll be ready in a few. Get changed," she said walking over to him. "I'm hungry, for food...and you!"

He put his arms around her and felt her bra straps beneath her dress but had no idea what she was wearing to make her tits look so big.

Allowing him a quick kiss to the lips she retreated to the mirror for the finishing touches.

"God she looks gorgeous. She could easily pick up a couple of guys looking like that. I wonder if..."

"C'mon Dean, let's go." Her scent wafted into his nostrils.

"She looks good, smells good, I'll bet she tastes good too," he pondered.

"If you're a good boy you just might find out."

Dean wanted to lift her dress and bury his face in her pussy right then and there but it looked like she was directing the show right now.

The dining room was quite refined. White linens covered the tables with a simple rose on each. The lighting was subdued and lent itself to the mood of romance in the room.

Trina and Dean sat together and cuddled like young lovers. Trina caught the busboy staring at her tits but she didn't mind. She knew the look was working.

Her hand dropped to Dean's thigh more than once and she'd run her hand between his legs making sure he remained hard for her. "Honey, if you bring your hand over here you might find something you like."

They kissed before he snuck his hand between her legs. Trina pulled the bottom of the wrap dress apart and open. His hand immediately felt the nylon of her hose. Moving up he found the lace edging of the stockings. "No garters, eh?"

"No. I decided on some stay ups. I think they're the kind you like." She felt him growing through his pant leg.

His fingers next felt the satin and lace of the panties and quickly the moistness of her pussy between the open folds of material. "I'd like it if you slid a finger inside me. Think you can manage?"

"Umph," he grunted as he slid the tip of his middle finger, backhand, into her moistened box of love.

"Mmmm," Trina closed her eyes momentarily. "Remember when I told you I wanted to run around in a skirt with no panties and sit on you when I pleased and have you fuck me in public? Well this isn't quite that scenario but I feel so, horny, so womanly." Her eyes held a wanton look as Dean added a finger to her cunt.

"Is that what you want? You want me to pull up your dress and fuck you in the elevator? Fuck you through these crotchless panties?"

"Sounds pretty good doesn't it?"

Dean smiled.

"No, after dinner I want to go back to the room and with the thought of the waiter and the busboy staring at my tits, playing with themselves while dreaming of fucking me, I want you to slowly undress me and take me. I want you to fuck me, to love me, to cherish me, and to make me cum over and over and over.

"There's no holds barred tonight, but I think this place lends itself to long, delicious, sensual, mind blowing sex."

Dean removed his hand from her love spot as the waiter approached.

The meal proved delicious and their talk and series of quick feels even better. They whispered little snippets of arousal to one another.

"You're on your knees straddling the busboy. His dick's in your pussy, his thumb in your ass, and you're giving the waiter head while he sits on the edge of the booth. Of course they both have big dicks..." His fingers tweaked her clit and she pushed against him.

"Well, you take that cute little hostess to the office and after unbuttoning that sheer silk blouse and dropping her lace bra below those firm tits you suck on her hard nipples, first one, then the other. You push her tight skirt up and pulling her thong to the side you ram yourself deep between her legs." Her fingers played with the head of his member through the light wool of his slacks.

"Trina,"

"Yeah?"

"Let's go upstairs."

Trina touched up her make-up and refreshed her perfume. Removing her black pumps she strapped on the clear fuck me pumps with the two inch platforms. Her level of arousal had been maintained in the elevator riding up to their room. They'd kissed passionately, his erection evident through his suit pants. She wanted him then and there but the waiting game had her physically and mentally aroused like never before.

She struck a pose in the subtle lighting Dean had prepared. "Come here and undress me. I've got something for you."

Trina looked delicious. The black dress accented her curves, her cleavage, and her black nylon clad legs ending in the clear platform shoes.

"Oh baby, you look so good. I gotta fuck you. I've been on the verge of cumming all night." His hands ran lightly up and down her sides, over her back and luscious ass, up and over her pushed up breasts. Finding her protruding nipples through the silky fabric, her dress surprised and intrigued him. The ache in his dick increased. He had to get her dress off. He wanted to cum. He needed to cum in her, on her, with her, he didn't care. He figured he could last at least three rounds of dick loving, orgasms tonight.

He loved to cum and Trina had no problem getting him there with all the ways they'd practiced over time. They both loved the sex. In time Trina had learned to really appreciate the heights of passion that anal inclusion had brought to some of their love making sessions. There were times that having both her lower entries filled was indescribable. Dean and a vibrator, two vibrators, it was all good to her. Sometimes even two vibes at once and his dick in her mouth. Trina liked it all. She relished it.

Now, as he spun her around, nuzzled her neck, held her uplifted breasts in his hands she was ready, ready for anything. She was ready to stroke him, to kiss and suck and lick his cock, to fuck and be fucked, to love and be loved, to have soul fulfilling sex.

Her belt fell away and the folds of her dress draped her shoulders.

Dean saw the black sheer material covering her ass before she spun. She lowered her dress slowly exposing her black lingerie. Her breasts filled the black lace cups, her nipples hard and erect above the shelf line. The black satin and lace panties were tied in ribbons above her hips. The black lace stockings were pulled high on her thighs and the "glass slippers" adding to her height and allure. She moved to Dean advertising the slit in her black panties.

"Get those pants off. I need you in me!" Trina scooted up on the edge of the bed and spread her puffy pink petunia. Barely touching her inner thighs Dean's raging hard on was between her legs, spreading the opening of the crotchless treat, pushing into her soaking pussy. Dean sunk in to his hips Trina's juices lubing her honey pot.

Dean stood at the side of the bed plunging his raging sex relentlessly into his sex dream wife. "That's it babe, fuck me...oh god I want to cum."

"Cum with me Dean. Get off with me, oooo."

Dean felt it rising, the beginning of the storm. Her love tissues coaxed him, caressed his manhood, urged him to the brink.

He shot his spunk deep into Trina as she shook and moaned in his arms.

"God Dean, I've wanted you to fuck me since this afternoon. You need to fill me, fuck me crazy. Fuck my mouth, fuck my ass, I want you everywhere."

Dean lowered his mouth to her dripping snatch.

"Oh baby, lick my pussy. Catch your cum in your mouth then kiss me."

Probing her with his tongue he licked her pussy lips, her clit, even rimmed her ass delicately running his tongue around her tight pink hole. Her pubic area was smooth from her recent waxing, her light brown patch formed into a 'V' above her snatch.

The satin and lace outline of her crotchless panties continued to work their charms on his libido, her perfume igniting his olfactory lobe. He licked her lightly then passionately. Catching some jism on his tongue Dean stood to kiss her and share his gift again.

Trina's tongue darted in and out of his mouth this sensation helping to re-invigorate his slightly waning cock. She pushed back from him and struck another sexy pose. "What do you think stud boy?" Her tongue ran around her lipstick lips.

"I can't believe you got those pumps. My own fuck slut right here."

"You can say that again." Trina kneeled and took his erect cock in her mouth. Lightly she ran her lips up and down the head of his shaft her right hand wrapping her painted nails around its base. Flicking her tongue around the thick head she worked at returning his erect desire to the bursting point. She knew how much he enjoyed ejaculating and she was determined to bring him there again. More pleasure for him definitely equated to much more pleasure for her.

Trina removed her moist lips from his hardness. Lightly running her fingers over the head of his dick she said, "What now babe?"

He took her by hand to the writing desk and pulled out the straight back chair.

Still standing, Trina helped remove the rest of his clothes. Dean reached for her bra clasp but she shooed away his hands. "Don't you like the way this bra holds my breasts? I love the way they're lifted and separated. And you can still suck my nipples."

Dean sat on the chair and motioned Trina to straddle him. "Come here and fuck me with that cum drenched pussy of yours."

Pulling one of the ribbons on her hip, then the other, Trina dropped her delicate crotchless covering to the floor. Spreading her legs she lowered her torso onto his raging cock. With her breasts supported on their shelf Dean licked and nibbled her aroused nipples as she slid up and down his manhood.

Lust and love sparked from their eyes as the sexual heat grew between them. Her cunt rode his dick, up and down, the desire in her loins reaching new heights of pleasure and fulfillment.

Trina lifted herself from their position. "I've got to have something in my ass. Let me get the lube and a plug."

She presented Dean with a well lubed butt plug. "Slide that thing in me and fuck me from behind."

Dean watched the slender, flesh colored rubber plug disappear into her wanton pink hole knowing he'd be sliding his thick cock in there soon enough..

He rode her like a stallion his prick and the plug sliding in and out of his lover's fuck holes. Moaning lightly she placed his hand on her lace covered breast. "Oh fuck me Dean, fuck me." Her torso shook with pleasure as waves of sexual release racked her being. "Get on the bed. I need to suck that magnificent cock of yours."

"Just a sec, I've got a surprise for you." Dean pulled the double penetrator from his bag. "How about riding this while you suck me off?"

"Oh baby, lube that thing up and shove it in me. Three holes at once...you nasty boy!" Trina pulled the pink plug from her ass and straddled Dean on the bed in a 69 position. Taking his throbbing cock in her mouth she enjoyed the sensation of the double vibe slowly entering her pussy and ass simultaneously. He held the base in place letting the vibrating bullets buzz her lower abdomen. Slurping, sucking, and licking her lover she rotated her hips as if there were a real dick buried in her snatch, her bum.

Dean flicked his tongue across her clitoris as the vibrator buzzed incessantly.

"Dean, I need you to fuck me in the ass. Fuck me and cum all over me."

He slowly removed the new toy knowing he'd made a good choice.

Lubing his shaft generously Trina lowered her budding asshole to his cock. He slid in easily and and they resumed fucking with gusto. Since she chose to ride him in reverse cowgirl Dean reached up and released the clasps of the lovely lace shelf bra that had been holding Trina's luscious breasts all night. The garment slid down her arms. She laid it on the bed quite pleased with her outfit's effect.

Cupping her 38G breasts her fingers tweaked the large, pink, erect nipples as her man fucked her ass like a beast, a love beast. "Mmmmm." Trina lightly touched her clit then inserted her middle finger into her snatch.

She shuddered once again from the instant gratification of double penetration.

Removing her finger slowly she reached behind her and guided one of Dean's hands to her vagina. His fingers lightly kneaded her labia before two of them slid into her. Dean hand fucked her pussy and watched as his cock slid in and out of her lovely rounded ass. "Oh god Trina!" He tensed up and shot a load of cum into her ass the head of his dick spewing 5 or 6 times.

She continued to quiver from the non-stop stimulation. Holding her breasts she let go in a wave of euphoria before falling to the bed on her side his thick semen oozing from her anus.

Dean lay next to her and kissed her mouth lightly. They had spent themselves in a marathon love session. Somehow two hours had drifted by, the throes of passion overwhelming them, their minds, and the pleasure provided by their bodies. And, it was only the first night of their weekend escapade.

After removing the black stockings, platform shoes, the remnants of her sexy costume, Trina slid on a pink satin chemise with spaghetti straps, lacy trim, and a slit on one side. "Just in case the mood strikes you in the middle of the night."

12