The Hotel

Story Info
A rendezvous between a Dom and his submissive.
1.4k words
3.96
8.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the hotel with butterflies in my stomach. He had instructed me to wear no panties with my red pencil skirt and blouse. I decided to push the boundary with garters and stockings with hope that he would forgive me for not completely being bare. I finished the check in process and made my way to my room to drop my bag and then grab a glass of gin at the bar, as is his wish.

I come to my door and place my bag down to unlock it with my key.

When I have it open and turn to pick up my bag I notice him leaning against the wall watching me. I enter the room leaving the door ajar behind me as an invitation. He follows and closes the door behind him. I drop the bag and circle around to say hello. Before I have the chance to say the words, he pushes me by the throat firmly but gently to the wall. His hand travels up my skirt with purpose and I feel him stroke my clit and then roughly thrust a finger inside my damp pussy. He leans in and whispers "Good Girl." I feel myself grow wetter as I whimper slightly with pleasure and reply "Thank you Sir." He then slides his skilled fingers from my pussy and brings them to my lips to taste. I take my time sucking every last bit and savoring my sweet flavor.

He pulls me to the bed and instructs me to bend over the bed. I obey and feel him yank it up past my hips. He caresses my bare ass for a brief moment before giving it a few good smacks. I know it is turning a lovely shade of red and hope it is pleasing for him to see.

I hear a zipper slowly being pulled down and jeans being dropped to the floor. After a brief pause I feel the sweet pain of his thick cock sliding into my ass. I cry out in the euphoria of the pleasure. He thrusts in and out of my tight hole as he reaches under my shirt to grasp my breasts. I push back against him to be completely filled. He begins to squeeze my breasts bringing me closer to the edge. He is going fast and rough trying to appease his primal urges.

His hands find my nipples and he twists them sending me over the edge. I squirt cum which drips down my leg to the floor.

Seeing this excites him and causes him to erupt with need and he pounds his thick cock into me. I am unable to contain my moans and they escape past my lips. "More please Sir..."

He jerks me back by my hair and cums violently, filling me. He withdraws and instructs me to adjust my skirt as he dresses. He then guides me gently out the door and down the hall towards the bar.

I find a secluded table for us further in the back as he gets our drinks from the bar. He hands me a Peroni to drink.

We sit and chat like old friends as we savor our beverages. He orders our food when the waitress comes round, knowing what is the best meal they have. His hand travels up in between my thighs, pushing them apart. He leans in and whispers "Good girl." His hand cups my sex and I gasp slightly. He pinches my clit and gives me a stern look as a warning to be discreet.

His fingers find their way into my warm and throbbing pussy. He moves them methodically as we carry on with our conversation. I grind my hips to create a bit more friction. The pleasure builds as his fingers move in and out and I let go of the control and just feel.

The orgasm comes on swiftly I cum into his hand as the waitress brings the food to our table. He pulls his hand away and says "Delicious." He sucks my juices from his finger and wipes the rest away with his napkin. We enjoy the rest of our meal knowing there is more to come this evening.

He escorts me back to the room like a proper gentleman. I unlock the door and am thrust inside with him closing and locking the door behind him. There is a sadistic glint in his eye and I find my gaze traveling to the floor and showing my submissive side. He instructs me to undress and I obey. Clothes scattered on the floor, I walk over to him and kneel to the floor. His pants lie neatly on the chair and I know what he is wishing from me. I lick my lips while my hands travel up to caress his hard cock before slowly taking him into my mouth. I move my mouth up and down with purpose, making sure to graze him with a bit of my teeth the way he likes. He strokes my head and pulls my hair away from my face to take it in. He then grasps my hair firmly before proceeding to push his cock to the back of my throat gagging me a bit. I adjust to the fullness and let him fuck my mouth the way he desires.

He stops before he cums. He pulls me to my feet and leads me to the bed where he instructs me to lay. He walks over to his jeans and retrieves two lengths of nylon rope. Returning to the bed, he secures my hands with one of the ropes and puts them above my head. With the other he starts to bind my breasts, wanting to see them trussed up the way they should be. They are tight and I feel the blood start to warm there. My nipples harden in anticipation and I feel my breath catch.

His hands grip my breast and he moves his mouth to my nipples, biting them hard. His intensity grows as he continues to bite the undersides of each breast and travels down leaving his marks as he goes. He bites each inner thigh and give me a quick teasing lick. I know it's not time for that yet but buck at the touch wanting more. He rises and puts his cock at my dripping wet pussy, putting in just the tip before thrusting it in. His hands pull on my hips to give him balance. His nails dig into to them and I whimper and the sweet pain of it. The mixture of pleasure and pain is euphoric. It pushes me close to the edge. "May I please cum Sir?" I ask. He nods and I let go. The orgasm explodes through my body as I squirt all over his cock and making an utter mess of the sheets. His speed increases and he reaches his climax, spilling his seed within me. His pulls away and puts his mouth on my cunt, his tongue flicking my clit before he bites it. I buck against his mouth as he does this, the sting sending pulses through my body. His licks the inside of my pussy tasting us both and them brings his mouth to my lips so we can share in taboo moment.

He unties me so that I may shower. I see the marks in the mirror and smile. I hope they are pleasing for him to see. I finishing cleansing my self and come out in my towel. He promptly pulls it off and bends me back over the bed.

" I owe you a list full of spankings little girl." He growls in my ear. He kisses my neck, making me wet yet again. I know he loves me in the state of arousal so I do not mind. I feel the first strike come gently like a love tap. I know him better than to think that is all I am to receive. His strike grow in urgency and force. Leaving beautiful red and purple marks across my ass. When I am marked to his satisfaction he gives my pussy a good smack and helps me up. He kisses the top of my head and takes his turn to shower.

I make the bed and tidy up the room while I wait. He returns pulling me onto the bed with him to cuddle and chat.

In the morning he will be gone but for now I can come down from subspace and know I have pleased my Sir.