The Hotel Bar

Story Info
A couple being naughty with new acqaintances.
1k words
3.69
32.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anandu
anandu
1 Followers

This little story was published first on EP and after the positive replies, decided to place it here as well. The story is rather tame, compared to others and I am still learning, so be nice

Votes and comments appreciated

* * * * * * * * *

Some time ago, It was my turn to visit my fiancé in London. As we wanted to have some fun and she lives with her sister and her two daughters, we took a hotel room in Paddington. I had arranged a meeting with a guy for the evening and we met the man in the bar of our hotel, to get to know him. He was a tall, soft spoken guy, very slim and fit.

My fiancé wore a skirt that came down to mid thigh when standing, a sheer top and a lace bra underneath. You could clearly see her areola and nipple through the attire. Under the skirt were only hold up black stockings, very sheer and shiny.

As we were sitting in a small alcove in lush easy chairs around a low coffee, screened form possible patrons in the bar(which was empty except for the bartender/waitress), I started playing with A., since we had decided to have a good screw with our visitor. I hiked up her skirt, until with small effort one could see her clean shaved pubes, her stocking tops in full view. A's legs went a bit wider and she leaned back enjoying my caressing of her legs and around her mound. His eyes were glued to this sight and I could see a growing interest in is nether regions.

It wasn't long and A's legs were splayed wide and her petals started to open with a moist sheen greeting us. Her Head was laid back and it was obvious for any observer, she was enjoying some attention. The bartender/waitress came to our area, so I pulled down the skirt a little bit, to cover the pussy lips, but left the stocking tops in view, while continuing to caress the thighs. She had a look and then maneuvered into a position, where she was able to look straight between the legs. Due to the lighting and the so caused shadows she only could have got a hint of what was there, but the whole time she was taking our orders, her eyes were fixed on what might be to see. I couldn't refrain myself to ask, if she liked what she saw. She blushed crimson and in a soft voice just said yes and left in a hurry. Our guest gave me curious look and I told him to wait and see.

The waitress came back with the drinks for A and k, our guest, and set them down, her eyes again glued to the sight.

"You wanna see more?"

She blushed and just nodded her head (I love girls blushing). I raised the skirt again but this time really high, so the whole groin was exposed spread the legs of my love toy wide, until her petals opened wide and allowed a view of the entrance to her paradise. The waitress stood motionless for at least two or three minutes and just stared. Her nipples were popping in view and her breath getting faster. I broke the spell:

"You are drawing attention, lady, come back often and you will see more."

With this words I let my fingers glide over A's clit which caused her to shudder with a suppressed moan. The waitress snapped out of her near trance and just whispered a thank you.

I got bolder now and started to honestly frig A. She bit her lips and writhed in the chair. After not more than two minutes later our waitress was back, meanwhile K had joined my in my game and had two fingers up my loves cunt. The waitress set down my tea and took the seat next to me, with her back to the bar and told us, she had a break now. She had drawn the curtain, so we now had total privacy.

A had her legs spread wide; she moaned low and wanted to get shafted now. The waitress grew excited.

"You are really going to do her here? Please let me see that. I can't believe anyone would be so bold. Do her, please."

I beckoned K to drop his pants, don a rubber and just screw her. He did just that. Without further ado he plunged into the meanwhile dripping wet gash and split her open. His cock was not more than average length, but thick like a small coke can. A slapped both hands over her mouth to silence herself, her breath getting ragged and shallow. K fucked her with deliberate slow deep stroke.

The waitress had her skirt hiked up by now and was desperately frigging herself over her tights and briefs by now. Meanwhile the smell of dripping wet cunts filled the alcove and the slapping sounds of his deep thrusts were clearly heard. I knelt in front of the waitress, pulled her tights and briefs off and spread her legs. She had a black landing strip above her clean shaved snatch, I locked my mouth on her and attacked her extreme big engorged clitoris. She let out a shriek and immediately came with an intense orgasm. I gave her bit of time to come down, while I dropped my pants now and after donning a condom as well just turned her around, so I could do her from behind and took aim and filled her cunt.

I was able to watch A getting well fucked and with all this sights I had to hold back after only five minutes, our waitress came along and peaked again after another ten minutes, when I let go as well. A and K had finished as well by that time and were already sitting back, half nude, A's charms still on display and watched my ongoing attack. After we came within less than 10 seconds of each other, we set back as well.

K couldn't believe anything like that happening in a public bar and we laughing informed him, he was set up: the owner /waitress and her husband were friends of us and it was for reason, that the bar was empty, as it was after hours already and we had it all planned like this

anandu
anandu
1 Followers