The Hotel Ch. 01

Story Info
The Window: a weekend in a hotel leads to erotic adventures.
1.6k words
4.27
22.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: The Window

From the room of our hotel window, I look across a small courtyard to the other hotel rooms. It is starting to get dark and I can clearly see into the lit rooms. As I watch, I see a door open and a light goes on in a room directly opposite us, one floor below. Two young women walk in, carrying shopping bags. They are both about 17 years of age and laughing together as they drop their bags and flop onto their beds.

After a few seconds, one of them sits up and pulls her shoes off, talking to the other one. Soon they are both standing and pulling their purchases out of the shopping bags and throwing them onto the bed. As I watch, the shorter red-haired woman starts undoing her belt and the buttons of her jeans. I quickly turn out the light in our room so as not to be notices.

'What are you doing?' Jenny asks.

'Just watching a couple of girls stripping!'

'What? Let me see.'

Jenny came over to join me. By now, the girl has pulled off her jeans and is unbuttoning her blouse. Within seconds she discards it to reveal a slim figure dressed only in brief white panties and a matching bra. Bending over, she takes the price tag off a white T-shirt, which she pulls over her head. Next she picks up a bright pink skirt and puts it on. Her friend says something to her before raising her friend's T-shirt enough to remove the bra underneath. She steps to one side and looks at her friend, who parades about for her.

The other girl reaches over to her clothes and picks up a summer dress. Standing up, she tugs her jumper over her head and slips her skirt off, letting it fall to the floor in a heap. She stands there absolutely still for a second; a raven-haired, pale-skinned nymph. Unlike her friend, she is wearing matching silk underwear, her bra and thong-panties in a bright multi-coloured design. By now I have a raging hard-on. As we watch, the girl reaches behind her to undo her bra and flings it onto the bed. Turning towards us, she treats us to a perfect view of her breasts, which stand out proudly. Picking up the dress, she shrugs it over her head and pulls it on. The dress is extremely short, only just reaching past her knickers and flares out slightly at the bottom. Like her friend before her, she starts strutting around the room, flipping the hem of her skirt up and treating me to flashes of her knicker-covered crotch.

As I watch, I suddenly feel Jenny's arms reaching around my waist from behind. I start to turn to her.

'What are ...'

'Shhh. Keep watching and tell me what is happening.'

I turn back to look through the window and start describing the scene before me. The redhead has taken off her skirt again and starts pulling up her T-shirt.

I feel my belt being undone and Jenny's fingers on the top button of my trousers.

The redhead's breasts come into view. They are small with tiny pink nipples. The other girl makes a comment of some kind and the redhead grabs her. Within seconds, the summer dress is off and the two of them stand topless, facing one another.

Another button pops open.

The two girls cup their breasts and show off as if comparing sizes! Suddenly the black-haired girl points to the window. I freeze in case they see me.

Another button pops open.

The redhead shrugs and pulls her friend around so that she directly facing the window. I have a perfect view of her lovely breasts with their dark tips and her sheer panties covering her pussy.

The last button pops open and I feel my trousers being opened and then tugged downwards.

Grabbing her friend around the waist, the redhead pulls her crotch towards her friend's knicker-clad bum and wriggles her hips before laughing and letting go again.

My trousers drop to the floor and I step out of them.

Now the black-haired girl bends over and picks up a bag off the bed and empties its contents onto the table. The other girl picks up one of the garments and holds it up for the other girl to look at - a pair of royal blue lace panties. Turning away from the window, she slips off her multicoloured knickers giving me a brief glimpse of her petite bum before pulling on her new purchase.

Jenny shuffles around in front of me and a pair of hands delves into my pants and tugs out my erect cock.

The panties are cut high at the sides and as she twirls around in front of the redhead, I am disappointed that I am unable to see her pubes through the thin material.

Two hands take hold of my cock and start masturbating me slowly.

The dark-haired girl now reaches down and picks up a matching bra, which she puts on with the help of her companion. Once again she does a quick twirl, before handing her friend the bag. The redhead reaches into the bag and pulls out a silver stretch body. The other girl says something to her and she bursts out laughing as if agreeing to something.

The hands stop moving and the tip of my cock is enveloped in a warm wetness.

Seconds later she walks over to the window and reaches down to take hold of her panties at the hip. Before she can do so, the other girl has taken hold of the simple white knickers and starts sliding them down slowly, exposing a bright red pubic push to the world outside the window.

I gasp out loud as a tongue starts rolling over the tip of my straining penis.

As she bends forwards, I see how the redheads' breasts hold their shape as she steps into the body and starts pulling it up her legs and over her hips. Straightening up, she tugs the body over her breasts and pulls the straps over her shoulders.

Jenny stops her stands up to watch what is happening.

The silver-grey body seems to glow in the light of the room and the material clings to every inch of her glorious body. Even from here, it is clear that she is turned on - the born exhibitionist - and that her nipples are straining against the thin material of the body. Reaching out, I push Jenny into a half-bent-over position before grabbing her skirt and flipping it up over her back, exposing a pair of black lace panties.

The redhead pushes her friend towards the window and, standing behind her, undoes her bra and drops it to the floor before taking hold of her royal blue knickers and tugging them down.

I yank down Jenny's black lace panties and push her forwards onto the windowsill.

The black-haired girl tries to cover herself with her hands, but the redhead pulls them away, exposing her nubile body to anyone happening to look in through their window.

Reaching down, I slip the tip of my prick into Jenny's tight wet pussy. Jenny gasps as I enter her and also in recognition of the fact that the black-haired girl has a shaven pussy. This explains why I couldn't see her pubes through the thin royal blue panties she had been wearing. Jenny pushes back onto my hard cock, engulfing my in her warm fanny.

Her pussy his completely hairless and her swollen lips are clearly visible. Letting go of her victim, the red-head picks up something from the bed and hands it to her friend. She bends down and starts pulling on a scarlet body made of a material so sheer that it serves only to highlight her nudity.

The body is cut high at the crotch, arching over the black-haired girls hips, emphasising her long legs and slim figure.

As we watch, the two girls turn back to the bed and strip off their bodies and fling them on to the bed. By now, I can feel the first twitches of my approaching orgasm and Jenny's breath is getting shallower and more rapid.

The girl's rifle through a suitcase and pull out some clothes. The black-haired girl slips on a pair of navy-blue cotton panties in a simple bikini design while the red-haired girl pulls on a pair of black kickers consisting of nothing more than a small black triangle covering her bright red bush joined together by narrow strings.

Suddenly Jenny gasps and calls out that she is coming. This is too much for me. With a shout, I start fucking Jenny hard, pulling on her hips to thrust deeper into her. Just as the two girls start to pull on blouses and jeans, I come explosively, shooting my jism deep into Jenny's pussy and triggering her orgasm as I do so. Jenny arches her back and shoves her bum back into my crotch as she comes. We remain coupled like that as the girls pull on their shoes and leave the room, switching off the light as they do so.

'God, Jenny that was horny!'

'No kidding. I never thought that I had voyeuristic tendencies, but now ...'

'Didn't you mind me watching them?'

'No. I found it a real turn on to hear you describe what was happening and at the thought of you ogling their hot bodies.'

'I wasn't exactly ogling ...'

'Well - answer this question for me - did you think about screwing them while you were watching the,?'

'Er, do I have to answer the question?'

'Exactly! So you were ogling them!'

'Well OK, maybe a little bit.'

'See? I don't mind - they were really horny.'

'Come on, let's have a shower and then go down and do some sport. The gym loked really good.'

'OK. Let's go.'