The Hotel Ch. 02

Story Info
Day Two: Charles and Peggy.
6k words
4.52
15.4k
00

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, a number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire, and to whose high standards I aspire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this new story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, I would not be writing.

Chapter 2 - DAY TWO: CHARLES AND PEGGY

Charles and Venus...

Venus was smiling. She had seen the way that Charles had looked at her yesterday and knew that he had carried over his feelings for her from his holiday last year, helped naturally enough by the young woman's at first discreet and then more direct flirting.

She knew from experience that one day he would step over his self imposed boundary, and from the way his eyes had greeted her, she realised he was ripe for the picking. Despite his age, and his stuffiness at times, she found him exceptionally attractive and the thought of seducing the older man away from that incredibly attractive wife of his was a real turn on.

The eating area was relatively quiet when she went for breakfast and it took her not much more than half an hour to eat and return to her room, anxious to change into her bikini and get to the pool. Yes, she had a few chores to do, but when she had seen Charles, Peggy and Danny walk past the coffee shop towards the pool, she knew that she could not miss such a tempting opportunity.

She dressed in her skimpiest white bikini, the colour providing a perfect contrast with her soft, black skin. She checked herself in the mirror before leaving her room. Perfect, she thought. The top displayed her voluptuous thrusting cleavage to perfection and her already hard, chocolate brown nipples were clearly thrusting through the material. If the sight of them did not make its mark on Charles she was not sure what would.

As she rushed across the lobby and out of the door that led to the outside pool, she almost bumped into him as he was returning inside, hair dripping, a towel around his neck and flip-flops on his tanned feet.

"Venus! I didn't expect to see you here so early," he intoned.

Despite himself, his eyes were drawn to her thrusting orbs. She made a point of slightly arching her back, allowing the full splendour of her voluptuous cleavage to intoxicate his eyes.

"I had a little bit of time to kill and thought I'd take an early morning dip," she purred.

He stood for a few moments, attempting to look her in the eyes but failing miserably.

"I see you like my bikini," she teased.

His gaze immediately jolted upwards to look into her soft, brown eyes.

"I'm... I'm so sorry," he gasped, inwardly cursing the blush that was spreading across his face.

"That's okay, Charles," she whispered, putting a hand on his arm. "I enjoy being admired. It makes my body feel nice and warm."

She left her hand on his tanned arm, slowly rubbing her fingers along his hairy forearm, allowing her soft eyes to remain fixed on his for a few moments longer than was necessary. Then she saw his eyes widen as he looked behind her, and he pulled himself back away from her just as she heard Peggy's voice from behind her.

"Venus," his wife's warm voice husked. "You look sensational, honey."

Venus beamed at the woman as she reached them. For a moment, both women's eyes took in the other, both with admiring glances.

"You look incredible, too," Venus responded.

She was genuinely impressed by the brunette's bronzed body, proudly displayed in a vivid, blue bikini. Despite being a few years older than Venus, Peggy's figure was still stunning. As they looked into each other's eyes, they exchanged an unsaid connection.

"What are you doing by the pool at this time?" Peggy asked. "Your father usually has you working early!"

Venus laughed. "I wanted an early morning dip," she explained. "What do the three of you have planned for the day?"

Charles and Peggy exchanged glances, before the brunette burst out laughing.

"Well, I'm going to be sun bathing outside all day," she softly said. "And Danny is heading into town later. It's up to Charles what he wants to do. Well, honey?"

Charles shrugged his shoulders, attempting to draw his eyes away from the ebony body that he had continued to devour whilst they talked.

"What about a game of tennis later?" Venus asked. "You've been promising me that for two years now!"

Peggy laughed, nudging her husband in the ribs. "That's true, darling," she encouraged.

Venus put her hands on her hips, arching her back again and noting with satisfaction that she now had two sets of eyes locked onto her thrusting cleavage.

"Well...?" she asked.

"Okay," he responded, looking into her soft, brown eyes again. "But I play to win!"

Venus turned and took a couple of steps towards the pool. "Good," she responded, turning back slightly and looking over her shoulder. "Because, so do I!"

With that she ran the three remaining steps and executed a perfect dive into the pool.

"You can put your eyes back in your head now," Peggy softly purred as she looked at her husband.

But even as she walked past him towards to find the best spot to take advantage of the sun, she was thinking that even in the last year, Venus had grown into a quite stunning young woman.

*

Charles and Peggy...

It was mid afternoon when Peggy and Charles briefly returned to their room. They had enjoyed a late, light lunch and rather too much to drink. Even Peggy's reminder to Charles to go steady as he had some serious exercise waiting had gone unheeded, and so she had decided to match him as they finished their third bottle of wine.

Both felt that they could probably have benefitted from a mid afternoon rest but that was not on either of their agendas. Charles had showered first and was dressing himself in a t-shirt and shorts in preparation for his tennis match with Venus, whilst Peggy was freshening up for what he assumed was her next sunbathing session.

She came out of the shower wrapped only in a towel and whereas Charles would normally comment on his wife's attractiveness in such a situation, on this occasion it was Venus's body that was on his mind. He wondered what she would be wearing, and needed to take a long sip of water from the tall tumbler on the bedside table to ease the dryness in his mouth.

Whilst he was determined to win the match, his thoughts were almost exclusively focused on the young woman's soft, black skin and how it had glowed as she talked to him by the pool. If he was not careful, the very thought would give him an erection before he even met up with her.

He felt a soft arm on his shoulder and looked around to see that Peggy had changed into her leopard skin bikini.

"You're sure you will be okay whilst I'm playing, darling?" he asked.

Peggy laughed. "Of course. In any case, with what you have had to drink, I can't imagine the game will last for too long."

"Long enough for me to win," he rather ungracefully responded. "And in any case, I don't think you are in any position to talk about me drinking too much?"

Peggy laughed, throwing her perfectly groomed brunette hair backwards. "That's true, I do feel a little tipsy. After I've seen Loncraine, I may well have a doze in my usual spot near the pool."

"Seen Loncraine?" he asked.

"Yes," she softly replied, sighing. "He said he would have some activity brochures ready for us," she reminded him.

"But we never undertake any activities," he barked.

Peggy sighed again. "Not for us. For Danny. Or for you and Danny. Did you or did you not tell me it would be good for us to make sure he got himself involved in things?"

"Well... yes," he confessed.

"Exactly. So at dinner last night, Loncraine promised to let me have some brochures.... Really, you are so forgetful!"

Charles pulled a face. He remembered now. He was beginning to wonder about Loncraine. Although they had enjoyed a sumptuous welcome dinner the previous night, if he had not known better, he would have thought that the six feet three owner had been flirting with his wife whilst Venus and Veronica had taken his attention.

There were several times when he realised that Loncraine had placed his big, black hand on his wife's bare arm as they had chatted and laughed together and he was sure he had seen the man's thick black thumb lightly stroking Peggy's bronzed skin as she imperceptibly leaned in towards the owner. He became lost in the thought, remembering how his young wife had laughed like a schoolgirl as Loncraine's fingertips had brazenly slid up and down her tanned inner arm with a smooth, almost sensual rhythm.

Charles frowned. Was it his imagination, or had she actually encouraged the big, black man's attentions?

"My, you've gone quiet," Peggy softly said, interrupting his thoughts. "Thinking about your tennis match or your opponent?"

"Neither," he grumpily replied, though the question brought Venus back into his mind and he immediately felt his penis stirring in his shorts.

*

Peggy and Loncraine...

They parted in the lobby, Charles heading for the tennis courts whilst Peggy made her way across the floor in her tiny leopard skin bikini, her curvy hips swaying delightfully as she walked. She lifted the desk partition and knocked confidently on the door to Loncraine's office. She had to confess to a strong feeling of arousal as she stood there. Inexplicably, it had been heightened by the sight of Venus's sensational body in her white bikini, and the drink she had consumed had further fuelled the feeling.

Loncraine answered the door, his black eyes drinking in her gorgeous, semi-naked figure as he let her in. Inside his shorts his already impressive penis began to lengthen steadily as he ogled her smooth, flawlessly tanned curves and as quietly as possible, he locked the door behind them after she entered.

He had agreed with Venus that she would entertain Charles on the tennis courts for at least a couple of hours and he intended to make the most of them. He had attempted to spend time alone with this beauty for a couple of years now and his intentions were clear in his mind.

He followed Peggy into the room, his gaze fixed on the smooth interplay of her buttocks as she walked, each firm, tanned, globe virtually naked apart from the tiny triangle of her small bikini bottom. He indicated for her to take the low-backed seat by his desk.

"My lovely lady," he softly said, "It is so good to see you again. Would you like a drink? I have some deliciously chilled wine."

"Oh, I think I may have had too much already," Peggy giggled, realising with a surge of excitement that this was the first time she had been alone with the big man.

"I see," he softly purred. "In that case, just the one glass, I think."

Peggy smiled. One more glass would make no difference, she was sure. She smiled across at him.

"That would be lovely," she said, relaxing into the low-back chair as he moved across to a small bar in one corner of the room.

She lazily crossed her long, smooth legs as she appraised his muscular back through his thin, white vest as he poured their drinks. She kept her gaze on him as he returned, enjoying the undisguised attraction as his eyes flickered across her body. She realised how under-dressed she was, but that only added to the excitement of the situation.

"Thank you," she smiled, holding his deep, black eyes as he handed her a glass.

"Now, my lovely one," his deep voice intoned as Peggy turned to face him. "I offered to show you some activity brochures."

He plucked three magazines from his desk. "Yes... we have sailing, fishing, scuba diving, golf... and even tennis, as your husband is aware.... "

He stood closer and leaned over Peggy's shoulder, resting his big, black, hand on her bare arm as he put the magazines on the desk in front of her and began to flick through them. As his deep voice began to talk her the various amenities, his fingertips began to gently stroke the bronzed skin of her arm, his fingertips gliding back and forth over the sensitive skin of her inner arm.

She felt the back of his hand pass centimetres from her superbly firm breast and she felt a shiver of anticipation run through her body. This was deliciously naughty she thought, her soft, red lips parting to take another sip from the large glass of wine he had poured. She closed her eyes for a second, enjoying the sensuous feel of his fingertips sliding unhurriedly up and down her bronzed forearm.

"Have you enjoyed your day, my lovely lady?" he asked.

"Yes... I've sunbathed all day," Peggy murmured, lost in the pleasure of his touch. "But I'm not a lady. And nor am I lovely," she added, fishing for a compliment to go with his stroking.

"Oh, but you are lovely, as you well know," he countered. "You are a beautiful woman. But more than that, Peggy, you are a sensual woman, made for sensual delights. I can tell, you know."

"Can you...?" she murmured, enjoying his words as well as his touch.

"Oh yes," he continued, softening his deep voice to almost a whisper. "A woman who is made for sensual delights."

His fingers left her skin and she let out an involuntary groan of disappointment, opening her soulful dark eyes to look at him. He returned her stare.

"Finish your drink, Peggy," he encouraged.

He waited until she put the sparkling glass to her red lips and drained the contents and then took the glass from her and refilled it, handing it back, his fingers touching hers as he did so.

"I really shouldn't..." she began to say, sensing his presence behind her.

She could feel her head begin to spin as the effect of the first glass kicked in, enhancing the sensations created by earlier heavy intake.

"Oh but you should," he softly responded. "A lady should always drink wine. And do you know, after a sun bathing session, and a little wine, there is nothing better than a relaxing massage."

He heard her emit a small, soft sigh of pleasure as she felt his big hands settle onto her bare shoulders, seconds before his strong fingers began to manipulate the flawless skin across her shoulder. After a few sumptuous seconds of gentle stroking, she allowed her swimming head to roll slowly back against Loncraine's hard stomach, and he took this as a sign to increase the comforting pressure on her bronzed shoulders.

She felt her muscles becoming more and more relaxed his expert ministrations, but was also aware of the sexual excitement building in her body and could feel her bullet like nipples pushing against the fabric of her leopard skin bikini top. She sipped at her chilled wine before deliberately nestling her soft head into his hard stomach as his working hands gently smoothed the tension from her slender neck.

As the minutes passed, she vaguely realised that at some point his massaging had turned into soft stroking and she took another long gulp of her drink, easing her head away from his stomach to do so but immediately flopping it back in the same position. As she did, she felt her wine glass being lifted from her hand and heard a soft clink as Loncraine gently set it down on the desk beside her, before returning his hands to her shoulders.

But this time they rested on the front of her shoulders, and she purred with pleasure as he stroked her neck, short, soft strokes to the edge of her chin and back down again. As he heard her emit a soft growl of contentment, he slid his fingers away from her neck and downwards so that his deft fingertips ran across the very top of her cleavage. She gave a soft sigh as she felt him caress the swell of her firm breasts, the feather-like touches of his fingertips ensuring that her aching nipples burned into her top.

Then the fingertips were dropping a little lower, softly sweeping across the cleavage exposed above her bikini top, running down both breasts until they bumped against the fabric and then up and away again, before repeating the motion. She involuntarily opened her legs to give herself some relief, feeling the moistness building between her thighs. Her head was pressing hard against his stomach as she thrust her small, perky breasts outwards.

"Is that good, Peggy?" he rhetorically asked, taking her movement as a subconscious sign of tacit approval.

She made no answer and on the next sweep of his black fingertips, he edged them under the fabric and brushed them downwards against the hard nipples. Peggy gasped at the electric touch. She was floating on a warm blanket of sexual pleasure, but knew that she had to stop this immediately. She jerked her soft head forwards and away from his hard stomach, and felt him pull his hands from her sensitive breasts as she did.

She gave a small sigh of disappointment. His touch had been so sublime and so incredibly arousing, perhaps she should have just allowed it for a little longer? But her movement had clearly frightened him into stopping. Or had it?

She felt his questing fingers at her back and realised he was untying the string that held her bikini top together. She felt the cool air on her naked breasts as he gently divested her of the garment. Although her breasts were small, they were superbly firm and wonderfully perky, and his eyes lit up as they bounced free. Peggy gave a soft, low moan as his hands returned to capture the naked orbs, holding them gently. Their tanned colour was a perfect contrast to his long, black fingers.

Cupping her mouth watering breasts in his hands, he slowly began to work on the hard cherry coloured nipples, and Peggy could not prevent herself from moaning aloud. Loncraine smiled to himself, he had the young wife exactly where he wanted and where he had anticipated for so long. He began working more forcefully on her pliant breasts, cupping and caressing them, using his thumbs and palms to harden the nipples even further.

Peggy knew that this was so wrong but was aware that she could not have stopped him even had she wanted to. And right at this moment, she certainly did not want to. She closed her eyes again and arched her back, thrusting her breasts outwards into his warm, pleasuring hands. With each caress, her moans grew louder and he continued to keep the sexual pressure up, pulling and squeezing the hard cherry tips.

"We must stop," she murmured, knowing that there was little chance of that happening and not wanting it to.

Loncraine licked the back of her neck. "Are you sure?"

No, she was not, but she continued her token effort to restore some order.

"Yes, we must," she murmured.

At that, she felt his hands leave her delicious orbs, his tongue move away from her neck. Oh God, he was stopping after all. Her devotion to Charles made her sigh with relief whilst her intense arousal brought a groan of disappointment.

Then she felt his hands on her legs and she gradually opened her eyes, blinking as she focused, and realising he was kneeling on the floor in front of her. She allowed her thighs to part slightly under the deft pressure of his hands, giving his probing fingers room to slide between them, and breathed softly as she felt his fingers gliding deliciously over the warm, sensitive flanks of her inner thighs.

Still kneeling, his hands stroked back and forth over her lush inner thighs, working their way ever-closer to the warmth of her bikini-sheathed pubis. Involuntarily, she eased her curvy hips forwards in the chair, her breaths beginning to quicken as he ran his fingertips up her inner flank to the edge of her swimsuit.

On each upward stroke, she felt his knuckles brush against the hot, damp crotch of her tiny bikini bottoms and that was sufficient for her to feel her tiny clitoris begin to slither unhurriedly from its hood. Her curvy hips eased forwards further, seeking his touch, until she realised she was half-reclined before him, her long, shapely legs opening wider in encouragement.

12