The Hotel Ch. 04

Story Info
Day Three: A New Morning.
5.7k words
4.69
10.8k
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, a number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire, and to whose high standards I aspire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this new story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, I would not be writing.

Chapter 4 - DAY THREE: A NEW MORNING

Babs and Sonia...

Sonia had slept badly, her mind in a turmoil over the happenings of last evening. Her conflicting thoughts were driving her mad. On the one hand, she was unsure that she was ready for an affair and even if she was, the opportunity for discovery was high. She still could not believe they had taken it to the wire the way they had last night.

But on the other hand, her body needed something different. It needed satisfying, not being simply at the whim of Simon's needs and left to find a way to her own orgasm if she was lucky enough to do so. With Babs, it was unlikely that she would partake in the type of loving relationship she had had, however briefly, with Cassandra. But there was a sexual drive about the woman that had made Sonia feel alive.

She had loved the feel of Bab's finger inside her willing body, and the way the woman had offered her own taste to Sonia had been intoxicating. Lying in her bed last night, with Simon asleep beside her, she had tossed and turned and then used her hands to bring herself off on two occasions, each time imaging that it was Babs' fingers that were pleasuring her.

That morning she had sat with Lisa and Babs whilst their husband's had indulged in their usual high spirits around the pool. She had briefly thought heading down to the beach to try and give herself some space to properly work out what it is that she wanted, but the chances were that Babs would have followed her and that would only have made matters worse.

So she had sat quietly, speaking only when spoken to, all the time aware of Bab's soft, light blue eyes constantly on her face, searching for a reaction, seeking out clues. She could not bring herself to look at the small, pink haired woman in case her eyes betrayed the way that she was feeling. But at the same time, she had no idea how she was feeling, other than accepting the undeniable lust coursing through her body.

Babs looked across at Sonia and then over at her husband as he clowned around the pool. Her mind went back to when she had met Barry whilst in college. He was a business major and seemed to attract women on a regular basis. So she had set out her stall to trap him, even ending her current relationship at the time with her female roommate. Well, not exactly ending the relationship, but definitely becoming more discreet, that was for sure.

They had decided to get married after Barry had graduated, although she had dropped out well before then. The fact that her mother had been against the marriage had only driven her to tie the knot and just after her twentieth birthday they held their wedding in Barry's hometown. It was a lovely, traditional wedding in a beautiful small church and she had believed that it was the start of them living the American dream. How naive!

Ten years later Barry had made his mark on his chosen profession, becoming a partner in a large advertising agency and no doubt drilling half of the female assistants there during that time. But he made a good salary, affording them a nice standard of living, and when it became clear that their passion for each other had faded and that there would be no children, they remained together but each found their own way forward.

Despite their comfortable outward appearance, the deeper feeling inside them had confirmed that something was missing. Over the years, the stress of his making a success of his career had taken its toll on their personal lives, or at the very least it had not helped. It resulted in them having less and less time for each other and gave Barry many opportunities for satisfying his libido in the exciting world of marketing.

Sexual relations between them had become routine, if not mundane. Sex was relegated to the back burner and often turned into a quickie every couple of weeks, just for appearances. But meanwhile, they both feasted their desires with the right people at the right time and always in the most discreet of ways. For Babs, she saw Sonia as another one of those opportunities and she decided to bring things to a head.

"By the way, Sonia," she said to the confused woman.

Sonia looked across into the knowing eyes.

"I've got something that you need. Badly need, I think." She stood up and grabbed Sonia's hand, helping the unresisting woman to her feet.

"Won't be long," she called to Lisa as she led the mystified woman away.

She held tightly onto Lisa's hand all the way through the lobby and up the stairs. Not a word was exchanged between them as Babs led the way to her room. Once there, she unlocked the door with her card key and stood to one side, silently inviting Sonia to enter.

When the red haired woman hesitated as to whether to enter the room, she simply said, "Your choice!"

Sonia couldn't help herself. She walked inside, looking around as she heard the door close behind her.

"Babs," she mumbled. "Look, I am sorry about last night. I'm not like that... I didn't mean..."

"Then why are you here?"

Sonia looked at her. She did not know what to answer.

"You know what really turns me on?..." Babs whispered. She said it so quietly that Sonia needed to move a slight step closer to hear her.

"I love the idea of helping a woman realise what she really wants, especially when she is unsure. You see, Sonia, you are unsure aren't you?"

Sonia nodded, licking her lips.

"But inside you are not really, are you?"

Sonia didn't answer. She just stood there listening to Babs mesmeric voice.

"What you want, Sonia... is to go down on me."

Sonia's eyes slightly widened, a surge of electricity running through her trembling frame. Was she trembling from fear or desire, she asked herself, hardly believing what she was hearing.

Babs turned around, presenting her back to Sonia, who knew what she wanted without needing to hear the words that followed.

"Unhook me, babe."

Sonia felt her arms slowly reach out and unhook the clips of the black bikini top. Babs turned back towards her and allowed it to fall to the floor, allowing Sonia's eyes to feast on her plump, rounded breasts with their remarkably high nipples. Sonia tried to look away but found herself staring admiringly at the well shaped breasts, firm and crowned with their proudly pouting, tight, brown tips.

Babs allowed Sonia to drink in her figure like a woman used to having her body admired, and then slid her thumbs into the waistband of her bikini bottoms and slid them slowly down to mid thigh before letting them to fall to the floor with a soft swing of her legs. Sonia gasped as the erotic, pink strip of pubic hair was revealed. Clearly it wasn't just the hairs on her head that she used dye on.

It took some time before Sonia dragged her eyes away from the curves of the provocative body, to find Babs staring at her with a knowing look. The naked woman held her gaze as she took the few backward steps that led to the bed. She sat on the edge, shuffling her bottom back several feet on the covers and then leant back on her elbows, her eyes clouding with lust as she slowly opened her legs.

Sonia could hear Babs earlier words resonating in her mind. "What you want, Sonia... is to go down on me."

Babs reached out and crooked a finger and Sonia could not stop herself from obeying the unspoken command. The trembling woman found herself responding by edging towards the bed, the finger still beckoning her until she leant forward over the naked woman. She saw the combined look of triumph and arousal in Babs eyes and then felt her reach up and put her hand behind Sonia's neck.

She pulled the confused woman's head downwards to meet her own and Sonia felt the long, eager tongue gently run across her lips, exploring of the contours of her pale, soft mouth. Her lips parted with delicate ease, drawing Sonia's lips open with them, and then slid the very tip of her tongue into the needy mouth. This was softer, much less frantic than last night and she realised she was being exposed to a different side of this woman.

"Such a good girl," the naked woman whispered into Sonia's mouth. "Don't worry, Babs knows what you want, babe"

Sonia was suddenly very aware of the perfume pervading her nostrils, just as she had been last night. She felt the soft pressure of Babs' hands on the side of her face, easing Sonia's head down to her plump breasts.

"Babs knows what you want," she reiterated, offering her globes to Sonia's soft mouth.

Sonia felt the small woman's nipple brushing against her lips and glanced upwards to see Babs eyes hooding into a satisfied smile. She parted her soft, pale lips and allowed the erect nipple to slip between them, just like she had all those years ago with Cassandra. It felt sensational and she took the tender tip between her teeth and nipped gently.

"Good girl," the naked woman encouraged, letting out a moan.

Babs eyes were bright with excitement and her hand gripped Sonia's red hair even more tightly. At that small offering of encouragement, Sonia opened her white teeth and allowed her hot tongue to lick at the erect nub and all around the deliciously small areola. She took the other breast in her hand, settling the plump weight in her palm whilst seeing out the nipple with the edge of her padded thumb.

"That's so good, babe..." came an encouraging moan. "Are you sure you've never done this before?"

For a few seconds Babs ran her hand down and onto the material of Sonia's bikini bottom. The red head gasped loudly as she felt the probing fingers brush against her hot, damp crotch, gently caressing her through the material. She immediately opened her long, shapely legs in encouragement as Babs stroked her pubis through the wet, silk material, before sliding her fingertips under the material and inside Sonia's twin labial lips.

Then the probing fingers reversed their journey and Babs was holding them to Sonia's soft, pale lips. Her mouthy opened to accept them, voraciously licking the honeyed juices and feeling herself close to cumming just from the sheer, lewd, eroticism of the act. As with every woman, she knew her own smell, but until that exquisite moment did not know her own taste.

Suddenly, the fingers on Sonia's head began to firmly press it lower, and Sonia felt her hot tongue involuntarily licking at Babs stomach as the downward pressure on her head continued. Babs spread her legs wide on either side of the descending woman as Sonia slowly sank between her thighs. It had been so long, Sonia thought, momentarily thinking back to Cassandra.

As she closed her eyes, seconds before the first touch of her tongue, she remembered Babs' words from last night. "I know you would like more, babe, and next time you can get it yourself." Well now she was at the source and that was exactly what she intended doing. As she took her first long lick, she found the sharp taste of that first touch was exactly the same as the night before. It was intoxicating.

Suitably encouraged, her hungry tongue began to rapidly lick along the soft furrow, eager to satisfy both herself and the moaning woman now under the control of her mouth.

Babs hands encouragingly stroked her head as she moaned aloud, whispering, "That's it, babe... the first time is always special. You'll never forget this taste, babe."

The words drove Sonia on, and she slowly worked her hot tongue deeper inside, remembering what pleased Cassandra the most. Babs raised her knees to grant Sonia easier access and her sheath of muscle welcomed the invader, squeezing the working tongue gently from time to time. Sonia could hear the soft moans of approval and turned her attention the waiting clitoris, shocked not just by its size but also by its firmness.

The intimacy of it was almost overwhelming. Sonia heard herself emit a lustful groan as she started to lap at the waiting vulva, running her tongue repeatedly along the whole length of Babs' sex which yielded a little more with each stroke. All the while Babs was issuing little instructions.

"A little slower... faster now... harder, babe... just there... don't dare stop... deeper!"

Her nose pressed against the deliciously soft cushion of pink hair as she worked on the little nubbin with the flat of her tongue the way that Cassandra had enjoyed, and she was rewarded as the writhing woman beneath her lifted her hips and ground them into Sonia's face.

"Oh, babe!" Babs gasped aloud, gripping Sonia's red hair more tightly and moaning with the sensations that the wondrous tongue was creating.

Sonia realised that this was no longer like it had been with Cassandra. Her actress lover had been gentle and loving whereas the undulating woman beneath her was rough in the same way that Simon sometimes was. Only with Babs, it was an incredible turn-on.

It seemed that the sole purpose Sonia's hot tongue was to be used, and Babs was intent on doing so, her moist pubis scouring Sonia's face as her movements became less and less controlled. Her moans were growing louder with each thrust until she raised herself one last time, her hot core devouring Sonia's face as the powerful tremors of an orgasm began to rack her body. For some seconds it was hard for Sonia to breath and though she tried to pull away, Babs was determined that the previously innocent woman would remain in place and endure and enjoy the entire experience.

When she let Sonia go and sprawled back onto the bed, Sonia realised that the wetness was not just on her face but also between her legs. It was hard to think straight. It had all happened so quickly. But, as her gaze found Babs form, lying back in satisfaction with her eyes closed and her breasts rising and falling, she felt more alive than she had done in years. She had brought this sexy woman to an orgasm and the feeling of achievement was overwhelming, sending a strong electrical current through her own body.

It was the sound of the door opening that jerked her back to reality. She jumped to her feet and turned to see Barry walk into the room.

"What on earth?" his alarmed voice interrupted their erotic scene.

Sonia was stunned. She felt like crying. Her mouth dropped open but she could not speak. But then, she did not have to.

"Lower your voice you idiot," Babs said in a harsh whisper as she jumped beneath the covers.

"Sonia is helping me. I have the mother of all migraines."

"Migraine?" Barry asked, trying to comprehend what was happening.

"Yeah, a fucking migraine, close those fucking curtains will you and keep out that light!"

Barry hurried across the room to do as he was told. Babs was as calm as Sonia was alarmed. As her husband began to draw the curtains, she winked at her new, female, lover.

"Thanks so much for looking after me, babe. And don't worry. I'll be repaying your good deed soon. Very soon."

*

Peggy and Loncraine...

It was just as lunch was made available when Peggy asked Venus if her father was free.

"I'm not sure," the attractive girl responded. "But I will certainly check. Do you need to see him or can I help?"

Peggy stuttered for a moment, "Well... I ... er... need to return some brochures," she weakly said, her hand holding the three activity leaflets in front of her.

"Oh, that's okay," Venus responded.

She was fully aware that Peggy needed to see her father and pretty sure that she knew why. But she felt in a mischievous mood.

"I can take them," she wickedly replied, holding her hand out.

Peggy was caught between two stools and was unsure how to react. She started to hand the brochures to the owner's eldest daughter but then drew her hand away.

"Well actually," she said, "I wanted to ask him a couple of things."

Venus smiled, her soft brown eyes flashing playfully. She lowered her gaze and took in Peggy's appearance, licking her red, glossy lips as she did. She had never been with another woman, but when eventually she did, she promised herself it would be with someone exactly like this attractive, sexy older woman.

"You always dress so well," Venus purred.

Peggy was slightly taken aback. This stunning young woman was complimenting her?

"Really? Do you think so?" she asked, immediately feeling stupid at her words.

"Oh yes," Venus husked.

Her eyes returned to Peggy's body. She was wearing the white bottoms of a string bikini, whilst underneath her short, navy blue halter top her attractive stomach was perfectly displayed. Venus's eyes hooded slightly as she took in the small perky bosom, the cherry-tipped breasts clearly unconstrained by any covering underneath the top. She gave a long sigh as her gaze returned to meet Peggy's eyes, smiling as she saw the puzzled look on the married woman's face.

"I'll just see if my father is free," Venus purred, turning and walking through into the office, closing the door behind her.

Peggy watched her leave, her body trembling slightly. If she did not know better, she would have thought that the girl was coming on to her. Surely not? She felt a tingle run through her at the thought of Loncraine's stunning young daughter being attracted to her, but before being able to dwell on the thought the office door re-opened.

Venus walked out, a broad grin on her face. Loncraine stood behind her.

"Peggy, my dear," he cheerily greeted her, taking her slim hand and planting a kiss on her soft skin. "How lovely to see you again, do come in."

As she walked past him, he stepped back to allow his gaze to take in the superb buttocks under the tiny, white triangle of her small bikini bottom. He knew that by returning of her own volition, she was sending out a clear signal. It was important that he took the initiative.

"And how are you feeling after our dalliance?" he asked.

He took her arm and guided her to the couch, sitting beside her. She gave no reply, seemingly lost for words, and so he took the initiative.

"Well, my sensual lady," he added. "I hope you are feeling as good about life as I am?"

She looked down at her hands, not knowing what to say. After a few seconds, she saw his large black hand reach out and take her right hand, putting it in both of his. He did not speak at first, instead waiting until her gaze rose to meet his own.

"Please don't be shy," his deep voice purred. "I have known from your first visit to my hotel, that you were an amazing, sensual woman. I just feel privileged to have shared yesterday's experience with you."

Peggy felt tears come into her eyes. He was being amazingly supportive of her and his compliments meant the world to her after yesterday. She had been worried that he might cast her aside, but it seemed the opposite was the case.

But even so, she had thought things through since the moment she had left the office and whilst her body was most certainly willing, she realised that she was in danger of risking her marriage. That was why she had come back to see him now, whilst Charles and Danny had taken a walk down into the village, to make sure that she could put an end to this liaison... affair... whatever it was, before it started. At least, that is what she kept telling herself.

"Loncraine..." she began, waiting and hoping for an interruption. There was none.

Her shoulders shook slightly as she felt his two hands gently stroking hers and it seemed to her that he had slightly pulled her slim hand further towards him, closer to his lap. She felt herself slightly gulp as she recalled what was beneath those shorts. For goodness sake, she told herself as the image of his heavy black shaft, pulsing with arousal , returned to her mind.

12