The Hotel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Loncraine..." she repeated. "What happened between us yesterday is something I will never forget, not for the rest of my life."

He smiled at her and took his right hand off hers to stroke her hair. She returned the smile, feeling herself tremble again. She took a deep sigh as she attempted to pull herself together and continue.

"But the thing is, I could never be unfaithful to Charles, it would hurt him so much and..."

She felt his hand leave her hair and take hold of her chin, tilting it towards him.

"But, my sensual lady," he began, his black eyes smiling comfortably at her. "Please forgive me... but I thought you already had been unfaithful?"

He raised an inquisitive eyebrow as he spoke.

Peggy gave another small gulp. She was not explaining herself very well.

"Yes... no... you see," she began. Then she paused and gave a short, nervous, laugh, staring into his eyes.

He raised another inquisitive eyebrow.

"Confusing, I know..." she began. "What you did to me, how you made me feel... well, no man has made me feel that way before. So wild, so... sensual."

"I told you," he interrupted, his face beaming. "You are my sensual lady. I simply awakened a passion that lay deep within you."

"Yes," she agreed, nodding her head. If only he knew...

She took another deep breath before continuing. "And other than Charles, I have never done to any other man what I did to you!"

"I am honoured..." he began, but she tightened her grip on his hand as she interrupted him.

"But you see, Loncraine, in some ways I can convince myself that I have not been unfaithful, as long as..."

This time it was Loncraine who interrupted.

"As long as you don't fuck me?" he asked.

He saw her eyes widen in shock at his blatant words.

"I am sorry, my sensual lady," he apologised. "It was not my intention to be crude. But in my world, fucking is a wonderful thing. It is a beautiful gift between two lovers."

She stared into his eyes as he spoke, her arousal increased by his words.

"I would never take anything for granted with you, Peggy," his deep voice softly explained. "You are far too precious..."

She smiled at him, still aroused, but her feelings were softened by his words of endearment. His next words brought her back to reality.

"But if you ask me if I would like to fuck you... and for you to fuck me, then the answer has to be yes... and that it would be an experience that neither of us will ever forget."

Her soulful dark eyes stared into his, aroused by the conversation more than ever, a tingle running through her body at his intonation of that most basic of words.

"And if you did not want me to fuck you, Peggy, then why did you come to see me?"

Her mouth was dry as she stared into his eyes. She was becoming wrapped up in his spell and did not know how to escape, or even if she wanted to.

"The brochures..." she weakly began.

"Could have been given to Venus..."

She stared more strongly at him. "Yes, but I needed to explain..."

"Explain what? That you didn't want to fuck me? Because I do not believe that..."

She wrenched her eyes away and pulled her hand away from his.

"No," she said angrily. "Not that..."

"Then you do want to fuck me?"

She paused, feeling her body begin to shake. She had intended remaining in control but she was anything but.

"To tell you I can't," she softly explained.

"Then why dress so sexily?" he asked.

Her eyes returned to his. He was leaving her nowhere to go. She saw his hand reach out and felt it run across her breasts, naked under her halter top. His fingers tweaked her nipples through the material, teasing her cherry red tips into instant hardness.

As she let out a sigh, he ran his lips and tongue down her cheek, teasing the soft skin and then beginning to draw exquisite patterns around her neck. She moaned slightly as she inhaled his strong masculine scent.

"Ever since I have known you," he whispered as his hands continued to pleasure her small, firm orbs, "You have always worn a bikini top or a bra. Why not today, my sensual lady?"

One hand left her breast and she felt him take hold of the string on the right side of her bikini bottom, pulling it undone.

"I know why," he whispered.

His other hand dropped to the string on the left side of her bottoms and deftly pulled open. She knew that if she stood, they would fall away.

"You do, too," he murmured, his licking tongue running along her earlobe.

Both of his hands took hold of the white bikini bottom, slowly easing it from under her body. She felt the delicious friction of the material against her skin sending shudders through her body as she imperceptibly raised her bottom to allow it to slide away.

"Because you want me to fuck you," he whispered.

As he spoke, his lips found hers and she returned his kiss with a frantic passion, allowing him to ease his tongue inside and then immediately engaging it with her own. But even as she urgently responded, he was moving back, standing up.

He stood beside her, and nodded down at his shorts. She could see the growing bulge and was unable to resist. She reached out with her delicate fingers, stroking the cloth covering his penis, feeling it coming alive against her hand. He moaned and when she made no move to stop her gentle but insistent stroking, he snaked his hand down and deftly released the top button.

Peggy ripped down the zip, pulling his shorts down his body and gasping as his huge manhood sprang into her vision. She immediately captured him with her wanting mouth, sucking him inside, feeling his ever hardening response as his fingers found and dug into her hair. Like a wild woman, her mouth devoured him, taking as much of the thick black shaft as she could manage before easing back and then engulfing him again.

She attempted to resist as his hand eventually tried to pull her head up and away, but eventually she had to give in to the pressure of his grip and she stared up at him, a puzzled expression running across her face.

"I can't tell you how good that feels, Peggy," he gasped, smiling into her soulful dark eyes as he gently eased her backwards so that she was half reclined across the couch. "But as good as it was," he rasped. "I need to fuck you now."

She gasped at his words, immediately opening her legs as he eased himself over her.

"Guide me," he instructed, his deep voice betraying its excitement.

Peggy slipped a slim arm between their bodies, another gasp escaping from her ruby lips as her fingers slid onto his huge shaft, still wet from her saliva. She steered him as he eased his hips forward on her, and her mouth parted as she felt his bulbous head nose against her glistening pink vulva. Her body jerked as he rocked forwards and parted her, his breath a harsh gasp against her smooth cheek as he sank exquisitely slowly into her hot, tight body.

Her pretty head rolled to one side as Loncraine filled her completely, his hands grasping her slim shoulders, holding her still as he withdrew until just his glans was still inside her, before he slid smooth and deep into her once more. Peggy's mouth opened as he began to thrust unhurriedly in and out, her fingers twisting handfuls of his black hair.

"Oh fuck," she groaned.

"Exactly," he gasped.

She was alive with desire as he fucked her slowly and effortlessly, her tight body barely able to absorb each stroke of his immense black shaft. Her head rolled helplessly from one side to the other as her hands held on to his muscular, rhythmically working shoulders. She could feel his breath against her as he thrust back and forth, and she wrapped her feet around him, thrusting her hips upwards against him.

She was gasping in rhythm with his thrusts as he fucked her, and after a few exquisite minutes of sensual ecstasy, she unlocked her feet and spread her legs high and wide, trying to open herself as much as possible to his enormous size. As he pistoned relentlessly back and forth deep within her, her hands tightened their grip on his hair, urging him onwards, her eyelids fluttering at the sensation of him inside her.

His thrusts accelerated as he felt his orgasm approaching, imperceptibly at first but soon forcing Peggy to moan even louder with the effort of absorbing him. She whimpered with helplessness as his thrusts came faster and faster, the couch beginning to hit against the wall with soft thuds.

"You like Loncraine fucking you?" he teasingly moaned as her curvy hips squirmed beneath his immense torso.

"You want Loncraine to cum?" he gasped.

She knew from his words and his ever urgent thrusts that he was nearly there and she increased her hip movements, determined to take him over the edge.

"Yes," she gasped in response. "Cum, baby. Cum!"

Her inner walls squeezed him for all she was worth and she was rewarded as she felt the enormous, driving penis shudder to a halt deep inside her, before a soft cry escaped his lips.

"That's it," she cried, driving her hips upwards whilst her locked feet pulled his buttocks to meet her thrusts. "Good boy!"

A split-second later she felt a sudden heat flower deep in her body as Loncraine came in long, thick spurts. Each of his jerking inward strokes filled her completely and his orgasm seemed never ending until, eventually, his breathing at last began to return to normal. Peggy held him tightly until he stopped moving, her nails digging into his broad back as she urged every last drop from him.

Eventually, he eased himself to one side, but just as Peggy thought they were finished, she felt his hand running slowly over her smooth, curvy hip as he pulled her across and over him.

"Put your arms around me," he commanded softly.

His head closed in on hers as his knee gently parted her legs wider, and she felt her heart leap with lustful excitement as she realised he was going to take her again. But she wanted to take control and she swung herself across him, settling herself across his lap, her inner thighs gripping his hips.

She reached her slim hand for his heavy, erect penis and easily guided him inside her aroused body. Within a few seconds her curvy hips had begun to rotate against him, almost of their own will. She was unable to stop herself and not even wanting to. He had cum and now it was her turn, her thoughts consumed by the pleasure radiating from her hot body.

He could tell how much she wanted this, all pretence long gone, and he watched in quiet satisfaction as she undulated on him, purring like a cat as she did so. He reached up and cupped her perky breasts, feeling her elongated cherry tips beneath his palms. He was entranced by the eroticism of the moment, at the feel of her breasts in his hands, the way her body held him inside her, the intensity of her focus on her own pleasure.

"I fucked you," his deep voice whimpered. "Now you fuck me."

Peggy groaned at his words, driven on by the sense that he was completely under her control as she further built up the pace. She could hear him involuntarily gasping in rhythm with her down-thrusts as she fucked him hard, the smooth flanks of her inner thighs pistoning relentlessly back and forth in a rapid circular motion as her orgasm approached. She could feel her aroused clitoris deliciously rubbing against the bottom of his thick, black shaft with each bounding move and that inflamed her further.

But just when she felt in complete command, she felt him move his hands up towards the cleft in her bottom, tracing a finger down and along her buttocks before rubbing over her pert little hole. She almost screamed as he caressed this part of her body, forcing him to put his hand over her mouth.

"Quietly, my sensual lady," he urged, but then slipped the tip of his finger into her opening.

She screamed again, the sound muffled by his hand, and his actions seemed to encourage her further as with a snarl of pleasure she picked up the now frantic pace as she rode him towards orgasm. His finger was now moving along with his penis, in and out, the sensational feelings from both touches electrifying her until, with a loud scream that even his large hand could not completely mask, her orgasm arrived, electrifying her entire body.

She pulled herself forward and leaned heavily down on him as her body shook, caught up in an intense surge of ecstasy. Seconds later, she passed out.

*

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to either vote -- or email me with feedback... or ideally do both.

12