The Hotel Ch. 05

Story Info
Day Three: The Day Heats Up.
6.3k words
4.67
10.2k
00

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, a number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire, and to whose high standards I aspire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this new story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, I would not be writing.

Chapter 5 - DAY THREE: THE DAY HEATS UPM

Tommy, Toni, Gary and Gina...

Although it was early afternoon and the sun was at its hottest, that had not deterred the four friends as they relaxed beside one another. They had chatted all morning and were now lying quietly, enjoying the sun's rays.

"I could do with a drink," said Toni, turning around on the multi coloured blanket spread across the golden sand. She had been lying on her stomach and now eased herself up into a sitting position.

"Me too," said Gary, sensing an opportunity.

"Tommy," Toni's soft voice purred.

"Yeah, honey?"

"Do you fancy a drink?"

"No, honey, but you get yourself one if you want."

"You bastard," she playfully groaned. "I meant for you to get me one."

"Nah," he said, "I'm too comfortable right now."

She looked across at him. He was lying on his back, dark, wraparound sunglasses covering his eyes as he soaked up the sun.

"You mean you want me to walk back up to the hotel by myself?" she asked with a sigh.

"Only if you want a drink," he responded.

"Bastard," she repeated, with a little more vehemence this time. "What about you, Gina? You thirsty?"

"I'm okay, babe, thanks."

Like Tommy, Gina was lying on her back, her slender, curvaceous body shining from the sun tan oil she had only just freshened.

Toni jumped up. "Thanks, Tommy," she sarcastically responsed. "I'll go myself then. What do you want, Gary?"

"Hmm, not sure," he responded. "Tell you what, I'll walk up with you."

"Okay," she said, digging her toes into Tommy's side. "See, there's some chivalry left in the world."

Gary grinned. It hadn't occurred to Toni that Gary could have offered to go by himself for the drinks and save her the trouble. He picked up the pad on which he had been sketching and took hold of Toni's soft arm.

*

Danny and Veronica...

Danny was sitting alone in the empty bar when the man and woman entered, bought their drinks and then sat down across the other side of the room. He had seen them before, and was sure they were staying at the hotel with another couple.

His thoughts, as they had been all day, were on the sexy, young, black girl who had promised to teach him all she knew about sex. As if on cue, he felt hot breath against his neck and he swung around. The vision that greeted him wore a pale green top with a pair of white shorts and her lustrous black hair was in pigtails.

"Hello, sexy," Veronica whispered into his ear. "Still thinking about last night?"

"No," Danny responded, but not convincingly.

"Oh yes you were," Veronica insisted. "I can tell!"

"How?" he naively asked.

She laughed. "Oh. So you were!"

He felt himself blushing. Damn, despite them being the same age, this incredible girl always seemed to be one step ahead.

"It was so hot don't you think?" she asked, coming around and flopping into the seat next to him.

"Yeah..." he breathed, feeling a lump appear in his throat. "You thought so, too?"

"Oh, yeah, my goodness that was incredible," she exclaimed, wanting to encourage the young man.

"It was?" he asked.

Oh God, there he went repeating himself again, he realised.

"Oh yes, I mean, kissing you was nice, but when I took your dick in my mouth and you came, that was sensational!"

He felt himself blush all over at her words and could feel his penis immediately rearing in his shorts.

"Oh, yeah, it was definitely sexy for you to cum in my mouth like that. Thank you."

Danny stared into her deep, brown eyes. She was thanking him?

She smiled sweetly at him, watching the bright redness appear on his face and his neck. She had never been with anyone so innocent before and in its own way, it was quite a turn on, albeit completely different to her normal liaisons. She decided to tease some more.

"What about you..." she sexily asked. "Did you enjoy our kissing?"

"Oh, yeah," he gasped.

"Are you sure?" she asked, pretending to doubt him.

He jerked his head up and down, anxious to ensure she knew how much he had enjoyed it. "Oh, yeah, kissing you was incredible, Veronica"

She smiled sweetly at him. "And what about when I stroked your dick?"

His eyes widened. He had never heard a girl talk this way before.

"Hmmm...?" she asked, putting on her best little girl face.

He took a large gulp and leaned a little closer so that they could not be overheard, even though there was no-one else near them.

"That was really good, too," he confided.

"Only good?" she teased.

He gulped again, his eyes narrowing. "Veronica, it was incredible. I've never..."

"And what about when I took your dick out of your shorts," she interrupted. "Tell me how that felt, Danny."

He just stared at her, his eyes as wide as saucers.

"And when you wanted to cum," she breathed, loving his nervous reaction to her teasing. "Did you enjoy that?"

He just nodded, his tongue flicking across his now dry lips.

"Is that a yes?" she teased.

"Yes," he groaned.

"You liked that?" she asked again, watching him squirm in his seat and realising that he was attempting to disguise his clear erection.

He nodded silently, unable to speak as she spun her spell.

"Tell me," she insisted. "Did you like it when I took your dick in my mouth?"

"Yes..." he groaned again.

"You liked it when Veronica let you cum in her mouth?"

He squirmed again. His erection was aching and if she didn't stop talking he might even cum again right there.

"Well...?" she asked.

"It was fantastic," he blurted. "Better than anything I've ever experienced."

This was better, she thought. She deliberately dropped her eyes to the bulge in his shorts, allowing him to see what she was doing. When she returned her gaze to meet his, she leant closer across the table.

"You're nearly ready to cum again now, baby?" she asked.

His breathing was ragged, coming out in jerks. If she didn't stop talking, that's exactly what he would do.

Abruptly, she stood up. "Well, that will have to wait until this evening," she purred.

As she started to walk away, she turned back for a second. "And don't you go making yourself cum before then," she ordered. "From now on, that's Veronica's job!"

*

Gary and Toni...

When they had been served their drinks, Gary suggested that they sit in the shade for a few minutes before they walked back down to the beach. He asked Toni to take his sketch pad whilst he carried their drinks over to a table in the corner of the bar. Other than a goofy looking lad in the opposite corner, the room was otherwise empty.

"Cheers," he said, clinking his glass against Toni's.

"You've been sketching all morning," she said. "I didn't realise you enjoyed it so much."

He laughed. By chance, this conversation was about to go in the direction he wanted.

"Yep," he said.

Her green eyes smiled at him. "Are you any good?"

"Yep," he answered.

She laughed. "Modest, too?"

"Yep," he repeated, his soft blue eyes twinkling at her.

"And mysterious..." she said, referring to his one word answers.

"I enjoyed sketching beautiful things," he simply said.

"And that's what you have been doing this morning?"

"Yep," he responded. "This morning's was especially beautiful."

"Okay, Mr Modest" she responded. "Can I see?"

He nodded and she flicked over the front of the pad, gasping as she did. It was a half finished sketch of a face and the top half of a body. Her face. Her body.

"I told you I enjoyed sketching beautiful things," he said with a soft smile.

"It... it's incredibly good," she whispered, turning to stare into his eyes before adding, "You think I'm beautiful?"

"Astonishingly so," he responded, watching a soft blush appear on her face.

She lowered her eyes to her drink, slightly embarrassed.

"Can I finish the sketch?" he asked. "Whilst we are sitting here?"

She looked into his light blue eyes again, and then produced a dazzling smile.

"Okay," she responded with a giggle. "But you have to make me more beautiful."

He shook his head. "That would be impossible, Toni," he simply said.

Her soft blush increased in intensity and her hand seemed to tremble a little as she handed him the pad.

"Okay, he said. Now just lean back against the chair."

She did as she was bid, enjoying the moment even though she felt self conscious.

"That's good," he encouraged her. "Can you just arch your back a little?"

She did, but when she realised that accentuated her breasts, she hurriedly reverted back to her original pose.

"No, Toni," he softly responded. "I need your breasts to thrust out a little more."

Her blush deepened and he laughed.

"Now, who is the expert here?" he gently chided. "I have to have you in a similar position as you were on the beach."

She smiled self consciously as she arched her back and he saw with some satisfaction that her nipples were now jutting out, bullet like, against the pink material of her thin top. She followed his eyes and realised that the involuntary reaction was fully on display. Looking back up, she saw him smiling at her.

"Perfect," he softly said, before adding, "In every way."

She gave a soft sigh. She hadn't thought of Gary in any other way than as Tommy's friend. Now she had different thoughts running across her mind. She just was not sure exactly what they were.

"Tell you what," he said, sketching away. "If it makes you relax, why don't you talk to me?"

"I'm too nervous. This situation doesn't quite seem natural," she sighed.

"Well, look over there," he suggested.

Toni followed his eyes and saw one of the owner's daughters sitting beside a young lad. She was whispering to him and from his reaction, he looked very uncomfortable.

"Looks like she's teasing him," she laughed.

"Yep," he replied. "And from what I can see, he's got every right to be nervous."

They both laughed.

"But there's no need for you to be. And to do this properly, I've got to have you more relaxed," he insisted. "Tell you what, whilst I sketch, we'll ask each other some questions."

"What about?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter," he beamed. "Anything..."

"Okay," she said. "How long have you sketched?"

"About five years," he answered. "That was easy. How long have you posed?"

She laughed. "That's easy, too," she softly said. "About five minutes! What's your favourite type of subject?"

"The human body," he responded. "Mostly female. Preferably nude."

He watched her eyes widen and laughed.

"My turn to ask," he continued. "Would you pose nude for me?"

He watched as she blushed again, but gave an answer he did not expect.

"Hmmm, possibly. I'd have to think about that one." She grinned wildly when she saw his surprised reaction. "My turn. Do you have any nudes in that sketchpad?"

He smiled. The conversation was going better than he could have planned.

"One," he said.

"Male or female?" she asked.

"That's two questions," he said. "But male. My turn... would you like to see the nude?"

She paused, watching his eyes. They seemed to be challenging her.

"Yes," she decisively responded.

He paused and put his pencil down on the table. He flicked across a few pages and then passed the pad to her. She gasped out loud. The sketch was of a naked man staring into a mirror. His long but soft penis hung down between his legs and she could not help but stare at it. Eventually, moving her eyes up the body, she saw it was Gary's face. It was a self-portrait. She looked again at his penis before silently handing the pad back.

Gary smirked inwardly. He knew he was much bigger than Tommy and that she would see that for herself. He began to sketch again, telling from the rise and fall of her breasts that the sketch had had the desired effect.

"My turn," he said. "If you ever allow me to sketch you in the nude, can I be nude, too?"

She paused before answering, "No."

When she saw his shoulders drop slightly, she laughed. "That is... No, it's not your turn, it's mine." She hesitated, before asking, "Is that self portrait accurate?"

He smiled inwardly. "Perfectly proportioned," he confidently answered.

Yes, she thought. She could imagine that.

"I'm finished now," he said and showed her the completed sketch.

She took the pad from him and stared at her photograph. He had made her more beautiful, she thought, and the sight of her full breasts and erect nipples against her bikini top looked so sensual.

"That's so beautiful," she complimented him. "And somehow... erotic, too."

"Exactly," he said. "I told you it was a perfect representation."

Her green eyes stared into his. She was seeing this young man in a completely different light.

"I guess we'd better get back now," he said. "But it's still my turn. Do you enjoy oral sex?"

She stared into his light blue eyes, her heart beating loudly. She stood up and allowed his eyes to run across her body.

"Yes," she said, and saw his eyes jerk back from her firm, lightly tanned, rounded breasts to stare into hers.

She smiled. "That is... Yes, I guess we had better get back now."

*

Tommy and Gina...

As Toni and Gary began to walk back up the sand towards the hotel, Tommy sat up and looked across at Gina. He was unable to see her blue eyes under her shades, but took in her beautiful face with those sensuous full bow-like lips, framed by her long, blonde hair. His eyes travelled down to her deliciously freckled, jutting breasts, the brown tips indenting the light blue material of her top.

He saw her head move and realised she had been watching him whilst his eyes had surveyed her.

"What?" she asked.

"Er... nothing," he responded, blushing slightly at being caught out. "Just thinking."

"Hmm," she replied. "From the way you were looking, I know exactly what you were thinking!"

He smiled. She was giving him an opening.

"And what exactly was that?" he asked.

She softly laughed. "Oh no... I'm too old to get caught up in those kind of games!"

Damn, he thought, then tried a different tack. "All I was thinking was that now we've got rid of the two hanger-ons, what should we do next?"

Gina laughed. "Well, I don't know about you. But I'm going to get some sun on my back."

With that, she turned over her slender, curvaceous body and lay on her front, reaching for the sun tan lotion. Tommy watched as she undid the cap and reached back to rub some into her shoulders.

"Here," he said, reaching for the bottle. "Let me do that."

"It's okay," Gina half-heartedly protested. "It's okay, I can do it."

But Tommy kept hold of the bottle. "It's no problem, Gina, there's no way you can do all your back. Just relax."

He squeezed some oil from the plastic bottle and allowed it to drip onto her lower back. Then he ran his palms across her back as he massaged the oil into her soft skin. Pushing up along either side of her spine, he worked his thumbs into the muscles and soon he was rubbing along the entire length of her back, from the top of her tiny light blue bikini bottom up to her freckled shoulders.

Tommy was sure he head her emit a small moan and suitably encouraged, he gently massaged the oil into her slim shoulders, slowly, and down her tanned arms to her elbows. He made sure that he was not simply rubbing suntan lotion into her skin, he was giving her a slow, sensual massage and she was making no move to stop him.

Gina knew that she should not be allowing this but she was enjoying it too much to stop him. And what harm could it do, particularly with Toni away with Gary. There was no chance of provoking any jealousy. And for one so young, he did have a wonderful touch, she thought. Not too hard, but firm enough to get into her muscles. The feeling of his hands, the slick oil and the hot sun on her skin was so sensual.

Then she felt his hands unhook the back of her top.

"No way," she gasped, starting to sit up until she realised that her top began to drop away from her breasts. She immediately sank back down.

"Don't be a baby," he scolded. "I'm just avoiding getting oil on your top. Lie still."

"Okay, buster," she said, relaxing again. "Just be careful."

"I'm always careful, Gina," Tommy softly said, allowing her to ponder on his meaning.

He smiled to himself and allowed his hands to softly run along her sides, close to the breasts that were flattened against the towel. He gently caressed the oil along her skin, allowing his soft fingertips to run feather-light down along the very outer edges of the curves of her breasts. He waited for the rebuke but none was forthcoming. If anything, he heard her breathing deepen. She allowed his caressing for some time before he felt her move slightly.

"Okay," she softly said, her breathing a little ragged. "I think I'm done now."

"Yep," he agreed, but then added, "But I'd better do your legs."

Before she could answer, he poured some oil over the back of her legs. Even the feel of the liquid as it hit her skin felt sensuous to her. She allowed herself a soft sigh as she felt his hand run across her calf muscle, sliding up to her knee and back down again. She sighed again as he developed a steady rhythm and she felt the delightful sensations that were running through her legs, trying to find a way to her sex.

He dug his fingers firmly into her calf muscles, easing away any tension, and then repeated the exercise with her right leg before gradually moving up towards her thigh. Using both hands now, he was blatantly massaging her and was delighted at the way she responded. There was no longer a hint of any objection, instead he heard soft little grunts of pleasure as he increased the pressure of his fingers.

He began to massage the oil into her thighs, alternately hard and slow strokes, with each touch heading closer to the material of her bikini bottoms. The sensations were now well and truly running through her body and she tried to ignore the moistness growing between her legs. Her sex was now pulsating and she felt her breathing coming in soft, panting gasps of arousal.

"Tommy..." she gasped, but he ignored her.

He ran his hands higher until they bumped into the tiny triangle of material that covered her magnificent tanned buttocks.

"Tommy..." she gasped again, but again he took no notice and she made no further move to stop him.

He ran his oiled fingers around the superb globes, digging into the flesh as he did so. Hearing a louder moan, he slipped both hands underneath the material so that now he was massaging her magnificent rounded buttocks, pressing hard and then rotating his hands, making no further pretence at massage. This was now a blatant act of sexual pleasuring and he felt Gina pressing her bottom back against his fingers.

He realised that Gary's girlfriend was allowing him to bring her to orgasm, her hips and bottom now moving faster under his pleasuring fingers as they dug into her skin. For a few moments she undulated against his working hands and then she let out a long, low moan and began to tremble with agonised relief as her climax took her.

Tommy continued to massage her shuddering buttocks, digging his fingers even harder into the flesh and gripping tightly, holding her trembling globes until her spasms subsided and her breathing eventually began to return to normal. They both knew a line had been crossed.

"Gina..." he began to say, but she pulled away from him and stood up, quickly gathering her belongings.

"I should get back." she quietly said, her flushed face giving away the sexual tension inside her. "I'll see you later..."

12