The Hotel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He answered her knock, dressed as usual in only a pair of shorts, the muscles of his rippling physique being enough to cause a subtle change in her breathing. His smile was warm and inviting and he took her hand, gently pulling her inside.

As he closed the door behind him, he pulled her to his chest and she felt his long tongue slide into her soft mouth, eagerly exploring and intertwining with her own. His insistent kiss lingered on her ruby lips and she knew she was powerless to prevent him doing anything he wanted with her. She slid her slender arms obediently around his muscular, black shoulders, fully aware that she was consciously and completely abandoning herself to him.

Her red fingernails stroked the hairs along the back of his neck as she felt his hand slide up her body from hip to neck, and bury itself in her thick, black hair. His breath was warm against her smooth cheek as he licked around to her neck, his leg easing her tanned thighs apart. She knew that his urgency was a sign of his longing, as was the immense penis she felt beginning to lengthen steadily as he pulled her into him.

She was in doubt that he intended to feast on her wanton body until it was time to release her and she felt a strong surge of arousal run through her at the very thought. She lightly squeezed his hard buttocks, her long, painted fingernails pressing through the cloth of his shorts, signalling her capitulation to anything he desired.

In answer, his fingers caressed the velvet contours of her smooth stomach, rising upwards to hold and caress her small perky bosom, immediately unsnapping the front fastening hook and running just his fingertips across her erect cherry coloured tips. As she emitted a soft moan, he pulled his tongue away from her mouth and ran his lips unhurriedly across the muscles and hollows of her slender neck, all the while his fingers and hands caressing her sensitive globes and nipples.

As she felt his suction on her neck increase, she murmured softly, "Loncraine, no marks. I can't afford for Charles to find out about us..."

He smiled at her as he eased his tongue away from her glistening neck, taking her hand again and pulling her to the slightly open door that led to the balcony.

She gasped. "Loncraine," she said, "I had no idea..."

Once outside, she watched through the tinted glass as the sounds from the various guests became clear and she realised that his office must be soundproofed or she would have heard the sounds during her previous visits. She looked around the pool, idly wondering if Charles and Venus might be within eyesight, but then felt him take her hips and ease her down so that she was lying on the sun bed.

His eyes ran slowly, lustfully down her gorgeous body, now clad only in her tiny black thong that just passed as bikini bottoms. He placed his huge hands on her trembling hips, his forefingers looping around the elastic strings of her bottoms and he held her gaze as she lay completely passive. He slowly began to draw the thong away and down over her smooth, tanned thighs, fully exposing the thick, black, heart shaped pubic hair that never failed to immediately arouse him.

"Just lay back," his deep voice commanded. "I have something different in mind for us today."

He reached down under the sun bed and produced a small bottle of massage oil, gently unscrewing the cap.

Oh God, she thought. He is going to give me an all over massage. She smiled at him, her dark eyes gleaming in anticipation.

He upturned the bottle and ran a good amount of the clear liquid into his cupped hand, before laying the bottle down and rubbing his hands together, his deep eyes closing on hers as he worked them gently against each other. After a few seconds of exquisite anticipation, he slid his well oiled fingers over the soft skin of her perky breasts.

She gave a long sigh as she felt his slippery hands envelop her velvet-smooth globes, beginning to stroke and squeeze the cherry coloured tips. One hand left her, and she felt more of the delightful oil streaming over her fully erect nipples. He was pouring more of the oily lubricant onto her glistening skin, expertly manipulating it into her gleaming, breasts and she involuntarily opened her legs as the sensations reached her sex.

Loncraine watched her beautiful face contort in pleasure as his fingers did their work, and felt her beginning to squirm gently beneath his expert ministrations. Her breaths were now soft purrs of excitement and his own breathing was becoming ragged at the delightful feel of her globes beneath his palms and the way her body was reacting. He squeezed her superbly feisty breasts harder now so that they almost slid out of his hands as he pleasured her.

His penis had been steadily lengthening and as he stood up and slid his shorts from his muscular body, he heard her gasp at the sight of his huge black penis as it swung slowly up past the horizontal, pulsing gently as it rose until its rounded head was almost brushing against his stomach. His eyes were alive with desire as he shifted position straddling her stomach so that his huge torso was towering over her and his taut buttocks were resting lightly on Peggy's flat, tanned stomach.

It was only then that she realised what he had meant about something different and as his hands slithering firmly over her now heavily oiled breasts, he leaned forwards and engaged the weight of his heavy erection into her wet cleavage as he pushed her firm, perky breasts together, just sufficient to be able to envelop a good portion of his long black shaft. Gently, he began thrusting gently back and forth, unhurriedly fucking the golden globes, his black shaft contrasting with her soft tanned skin.

"Is that good, my sensual lady?"

She stared at him. It was different, and her body was vibrating at the excitement of what he was doing. But whether it was good....

"Oh, but it is," his deep voice breathed as he gently stroked himself along the tunnel he had created. "It is a new experience, that is all."

She nodded, feeling his hands stroke and manipulate her slippery breasts, and being aware from her own quickening breaths that she was alive with arousal at the delicious tingling which radiated from her chest.

"After all, this holiday has been full of new experiences, Peggy, has it not?"

She nodded, captivated by his deep voice. The sounds from around the pool were echoing around her ears and it seemed surreal that he was doing this to her within such a short distance of so many people.

"For example, had you ever been with a black man before?"

She felt her body shiver with excitement at his words, and could not bring herself to speak. Instead, she gently shook her head.

"That is good, sensual lady," his deep voice complimented her.

He was panting slightly as he continued to slowly slide between her gleaming breasts, her nipples bullet-hard beneath his sliding hands.

"Your first time unfaithful?"

She nodded slowly, unsure how the admission made her feel.

"That is wonderful, lady," his deep voice boomed, beginning to thrust more quickly now. "You chose me!"

She was not exactly sure that it was she who had done the choosing but she was fully aware that most other men would not have been able to make such an impact on her. The friction created by his rigid manhood between her breasts was exquisite and her arousal grew further as she watched his face begin to contort.

Clearly he was not going to last much longer and she ran her soft hands over his, tightening her breasts even further over his thrusting manhood. He groaned at the sensuality of her actions, her hands now tightly gripping his, and the sensation of her soft flesh against his hardness increased even further. He watched her pretty head slowly tilt sideways and smile up at him, her eyes gleaming.

He repeated his question from earlier. "Is that good, Peggy?"

This time she answered, her voice an erotic rasp. "Unbelievably...."

Her acquiescence was an aphrodisiac to him and he began to plunge faster, both pairs of hands squeezing her supple globes until Peggy's mouth popped open at the sensation. As his huge erection plunged relentlessly between them, he whimpered as he felt himself pass the point of no return.

Peggy grunted with arousal, realising he was there. She lifted her upper body off the sun bed to allow even more friction and as she felt him slide between her one final time, she heard him emit a throaty groan.

His huge erection pulsed strongly against her soft, sensitive skin and he gasped again as a long rope of semen shot from his black penis, flying over Peggy's slim shoulder and against the raised up end of the sun bed. The second landed in the thick, black silk of her hair and the third hit the underneath of her chin.

He panted with a mixture of pleasure and relief, his seed squirting rhythmically over Peggy's neck and the top of her chest in long, warm jets as his orgasm deepened. His body seemed to jerk for ever as he emptied himself but eventually the flow became merely a series of tiny globes oozing from his glistening bulbous tip and as he withdrew from between her pliant flesh, she leaned forward and took the end of his manhood between her ruby lips, her eager tongue beginning to clean him with soft, delicate, licks.

*

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to either vote -- or email me with feedback... or ideally do both.