The Hotel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave a throaty growl in response and locked her feet around his back, her head rolling from one side to the other, her eyes now glazed slits of passion. Helena moved rhythmically, working against him as thrust into her, both searching for release. She could feel her long, auburn tresses bouncing as she lifted her head up, the table top was not very comfortable for her but she did not care. She wanted only two things, to orgasm again and to feel him cum inside her.

It did not take much longer as each was lost in their own world of pleasure until Helena's second orgasm of the night hit her. She screamed again and her shuddering triggered Simon, who gurgled as he came too, his sperm busting out as his body began to jerk and jerk with the intensity of his illicit orgasm.

"Fuck," he eventually gasped. "That was fucking sensational."

*

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to either vote -- or email me with feedback... or ideally do both.