The Hotel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa, baby, that's so hot," Loncraine whispered, not wanting to break the spell but at the same time wanting to step things up a level.

He unfastened his shorts and allowed them to fall to the floor. He made no move to approach her, and instead began to stroke his enormous hardness as he watched her now undulating body as she began to approach her peak.

Her legs tensed as her excitement rose higher and higher, his words of encouragement had only increased the level of her sexual need. She tilted her head back spreading her legs even wider, as she felt the first tremor that signalled the approach of her climax.

"Look at me," he suddenly commanded.

Lisa opened her hooded eyes and moaned allowed as she saw him masturbating himself. The long fingernails of her left hand dug into the arm of the couch as she stared at his simply enormous manhood and watched his hand now frantically stroking up and down the long, thick, black shaft.

She could feel her body clenching rhythmically and the sensations her fingers had created combined with the sight of this muscular black man masturbating across from her was too much for her to take. Her body began to shudder in orgasmic contractions and she screwed up her face as she came, long, low moans escaping her parted, soft, lips.

The tendons were standing out tautly on her neck as her fabulous body shuddered and she allowed herself one, deep, ferocious moan as her hot love juice covered her still working hand.

"You too," she found herself pleading.

He looked at her, a soft smile across his contorted face.

She couldn't believe she had said those words but found herself repeating them. "You too," she said, her eyes glued to his working black hands on his rigid weapon. Oh God, she thought dreamily, that looks fantastic.

"Cum..." she implored.

And with her words, he did, gasping with relief as a long rope of semen shot from his dark penis and into the air, followed by an impressively long series of rhythmic bursts, his long shaft pulsing again and again as his peak seemed to go on forever. He emptied himself onto the floor But Lisa did not see the finish. By then her fingers were working again and she cried out, even louder, as her hot body came for a second time within a few seconds.

*

Tommy, Toni, Gary and Gina...

"It's far too hot by the pool," Gina complained.

"I know," Tommy responded, surreptitiously nudging Gary's leg with his foot. "It doesn't seem anything like as warm at the beach."

"Cool off in the pool," Gary unhelpfully suggested.

Gina sighed. "I've done that three times this morning and I'm still uncomfortable."

"You need a hat," he responded.

"For goodness sake, Gary, I have a cap on now...."

He smiled at her. "Just joking!"

"Very funny," she responded, turning back to Tommy. "There seems to be more of a breeze at the beach."

"Yup," said Tommy. "I much prefer it down there."

"Me, too," Gina responded.

Tommy sat up. "Okay, folks. I suggest we head down to the beach. Any takers?"

He nudged Gary's leg again and gave an imperceptible shake of his head.

"I'm fine here," Gary responded, taking the cue.

"What about you, Toni," asked Gina. "You like the beach, don't you?"

Tommy and Gary exchanged glances. The likely success of their secret bet seemed to be hanging on Toni's response. They were both willing her to provide a negative response.

"Yes, I do," she replied, after a pause.

She turned her head slightly and although Gary couldn't see her eyes through the dark sunglasses, he was sure she was looking at him.

"But..." she suddenly added "I'm quite comfortable here at the pool today. Why don't you guys go down?"

"Yeah," said Gary, glancing at Tommy. "I don't mind. Take some beers in the cool box. We can get drinks from the bar when we want them."

Gina hesitated. "I... I don't know..."

Tommy laughed, jumping up. "Don't know? It was your suggestion! Come on girl, get ready and you and I will spend the afternoon on the beach. We'll leave these two party poopers here."

Gina beamed, climbing to her feet. "Okay, it will take me half an hour to get ready and organise my beach stuff. See you back here."

*

Tommy and Gina...

"Are you sure this is sensible?" Gina asked Tommy.

She was spreading her towel in their chosen spot on the beach, a little mound beneath a tree. She had gone along with Tommy's suggestion to find somewhere secluded, rather than the usual spot that the four of them shared and as he dropped the cool box down, he took that as a good sign.

He sat on his own towel, and opened the box and handed her a beer. He smiled at her. "Scared you can't resist me?"

"Dream on," she laughed.

They looked at each other for a few moments and then both turned their heads away, momentarily lost in their own, similar, thoughts.

"About the other day..." Gina began.

She stopped when Tommy laughed. "Gina, all I did was put sun tan oil on. I enjoyed doing that. You enjoyed me doing it. No big deal."

She smiled at him. "You make it sound so simple, Tommy. Thanks."

"No problem, doll," he joked, but then added, "But it is your turn to apply the lotion to me today!"

She stared at him. He realised that either he'd hit the mark, or missed it big style.

"What about a dip in the sea before we settle?" she suddenly said.

"Okay," he responded, jumping up. "Race you there, but be careful you don't trip......"

As he spoke, he caught his foot on a root and tumbling into the tree, before rolling down the mound and banging against a large, protruding rock.

"My God," shrieked Gina, pulling herself up from the towel and rushing down after him.

As she leaned over him, he could smell the fresh perfume she must have applied when returning to the room. She had done so for him, he realised, thinking more confidently about what was in store.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

He was, though a little shaken and suffering a few cuts and bruises. "Not too sure," he lied.

"We need to get you back to the hotel..." she began.

"No," he barked, and then softened his voice. "Too hot up there, just help me back up to my towel and then you can look after me!"

She pulled a face. "I came down here to relax, not play nurse!"

He laughed, and then gave a small moan as he stood up. He moved his arm over her shoulder and allowed her to help him edge towards their towels. His hand fell over her shoulder and rubbed against the swell of her deliciously jutting breast. If she felt the touch, she did not let on that she had and he made a point of grazing his fingers across the flesh as they slowly returned to their base.

"Seriously," she said, settling him down onto the towel. "Are you okay?"

"I think so," he responded, holding his back and sensing blood on his fingers. "A little sore and I'm bleeding a little, I think."

"Want me to check you out?" she asked.

"I thought you'd never ask!"

She smiled. "I'm serious!"

He returned her smile, "Yes, please, if you don't mind."

She checked around his body. There were lots of scratches and quite a bit of blood.

"Tell you what," she said, pulling a small towel from her beach bag, "Let me go down to the sea and wet this and I'll clean you up."

He watched her go, his eyes glued to her honey-tanned body and magnificently rounded buttocks as she walked away from him. He could feel an erection starting, partly from the smell of her perfume, partly from the sight of her body and also from the anticipation of her cleaning his body. He took a smear of blood from a deep cut in his shin and rubbed it along the inside of his thigh, just under his shorts.

He lay on his back when she returned, her soft body leaning over him as she used the wet cloth to clean the blood from the cuts on his back.

"Mmm... that feels nice..."

She smacked him on the buttocks. "Tommy!"

"Okay, okay..." he said, before adding," But it does."

Her perfume filled his nose as she helped him turn over, and immediately she could see that he had an erection, and an impressive one at that. Attempting to ignore his state, she worked on the blood on his chest, cleaning it thoroughly and as she did her full rounded breasts brushed against his arm. She could plainly see his cloth covered erect penis and her breathing was becoming laboured as she carried out her work.

"Just that cut on your shin to do," she softly said.

She leant down and began to delicately clean the wound, conscious that every touch was stinging him but even more aware of the huge bulge so close to her face. With every dab of her cloth, his penis seemed to jerk a little and she realised with some pleasure how aroused her touch was making him.

"Done," she finally said, reluctant to move away but knowing that she had to.

"Not quite," he said, pointing at the smear on his inner thigh. "I think my groin is bleeding."

Her heart leapt in her mouth. "Can you clean it?" she asked.

"Gina," he exclaimed in mock annoyance. "I'm hurting here and you are doing such a good job."

"Okay," she softly said, sliding the cloth under the leg of his shorts.

He winced, hoping she would fall for it and from the sight of her high erect, dark nipples pushing against her bikini top he realised she was as aroused as he.

"Wait a second," he ordered, and without awaiting a response, pulled down his shorts to his knees.

She gasped as thrusting manhood bounced free, majestic in its ramrod stiff hardness. Her eyes stared at it, then into his eyes.

"Tommy," she gasped, her eyes returning to his rigid weapon.

"I can't help it, Gina," he pleaded. He tried to suppress a smile as he saw her eyes locked on his manhood. "You've done this to me."

She gulped, her moist pink tongue running across her beautifully full, pink lips. His thin, erect phallus was not as big as Gary's, but the sight of it standing to attention before her was still quite a turn on.

"Tommy," she repeated, her complaint almost half-hearted.

"Gina, this is how you always make me," he moaned. "I need relief, Gina. Please help me."

Her eyes stared into his. "Tommy, I can't."

"You can Gina," he insisted, "I gave you relief the other day. Please."

He watched her eyes look around them, checking on whether anyone could see. That could only mean one thing. He reached for her hand but she pulled it away.

"I'm sorry, Tommy... I can't."

His mind changed gear. "Then watch me, Gina. Please watch me."

He slowly moved his hand around to his rigid hardness, careful to make sure she was watching every move, attempting to increase the already electric atmosphere. He could hear her breath coming in short, rapid gasps as she gazed intently at his hand and his rock hard erection. Her eyes returned to his for a brief second.

"Will you watch me, Gina?" he softly whispered.

She didn't speak, didn't even nod her head. But her eyes said yes.

His fingers closed over his erection, encircling it in a sensuous grip. He began to slide them slowly slid up and down, stroking the hard shaft. He allowed himself some small groans of pleasure as he did so, aroused by the watching woman's eager blue eyes that were transfixed on his movements.

"That feels so good, Gina," he whispered softly. "I'm imaging it's your hand..."

He heard her emit a small moan at his words, her blue eyes flicking to his.

His hand began to move a little faster and he was rewarded by an increase in the sound of her breathing, her wide eyes now full of undisguised lust as they fixed on his pulsing erection and the working hand. He laid his head back on the blanket, forgetting her for a moment as the warm sensation began to build. He badly needed her hand, at least, to take over but knew that he could not force matters any more than he already had.

He realised he was emitting soft little mewling noises and looked over to see if that had made her uncomfortable. But what he saw took his breath away. Her eyes were still watching his every move, but her right hand had slid onto the top of her bikini bottoms and she was slowly running her fingertips over the material covering her rounded pubis, stroking gently until she began to pant softly with arousal.

"Are you as turned on as I am, Gina?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Can I stroke you," he whispered.

She shook her head and removed her hand. Damn, he thought. But she was not moving it away after all, she was slipping it under the material.

"You can watch, too," she gasped, allowing herself a long groan of anticipation.

Her movements had multiplied his arousal and he worked his hand faster, cupping his manhood just below the head, alternating between looking into her eyes and watching her own stroking hand.

She had opened her legs now, allowing her softly working hand more access and Tommy could see the shape of her fingers under the material as she continued to pleasure herself. The very top of her neatly trimmed bush of curly, light brown pubic hair was available to his eyes and the feeling of his working hand, and sight of her masturbating in front of him, brought him to the edge.

"Gina..." he gasped, warning her he was close.

"Wait," she responded, frantically increasing her own stroking now.

Her fingers never broke rhythm inside her bottoms and her tongue ran across her sensuous full bow-like lips as she expertly increased the pace, the excitement of the entire situation forcing her breaths into even shallower gasps of pleasure. Her curvy hips were moving faster to her masturbation, and she opened her legs wider as she began to groan, her moans deliciously increasing in tempo.

He had slowed his own masturbation, at her command, and when her narrowed eyes met his again, she whispered, "Now!"

Both of their hands picked up the pace and it was Gina who reached her orgasm first, but only a second before Tommy. They were both groaning wildly, unconcerned as to whether they could be heard or seen. Tommy turned to the side so that his outpouring hit the sand whilst Gina arched her head back as her slender, curvaceous body shuddered with ecstasy and she squirted hotly onto the blanket underneath her.

*

Gary and Toni

They lay for a while after Tommy and Gina had made their way down to the beach, neither speaking, but both being very aware of the other's presence, and of each other's thoughts. Gary sat in a white backed chair, staring at the magnificent honey-tanned body that lay on the towel beside him. Both wore sunglasses, so that neither could see each other's eyes, but both were aware that they were watching each other.

Then Gina sat up on her elbows, her lightly tanned, rounded breasts bouncing deliciously for a second as she did.

"What are you thinking?" she softly asked, breaking the silence.

"Hmm... I was wondering if you fancied a dip in the pool," he lied.

"No you weren't," she replied in a matter of fact way.

"So, what were you thinking?" she asked again.

"Are we playing the question game again?" he asked.

"If you like...."

"Well, two things actually," he responded, taking a sip of his beer. "First, I was thinking what a fabulous body you have."

"Thank you," she softly responded, then surprised him by asking, "Are you a breast or a leg man."

He spat out a mouthful of beer as he heard the question and she threw her head back, laughing at his involuntary action.

"Well, isn't that right? Most guys are either breast or leg men?"

"I'm not most men," he replied, recovering his composure.

"You're a young man," she responded, pulling her sunglasses down onto her nose so that she could look more clearly at him. "And most young men have one thing one their mind."

He laughed, but she didn't let the subject drop.

"So...."

He smiled at her as he removed his sunglasses. She was clearly looking for compliments.

"Well, let me see... it's difficult...."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because..." he responded, pausing for impact. "First of all, you have the most amazingly full breasts that just bounce when you move... very erotic. Then you have stunning, long legs... very sensual. Then there's your quite magnificent peach-like buttocks... mouth wateringly good. As for your pouting mouth and beautifully full, pink lips... they are very kissable. Oh, I forgot to mention your dark -- I think? -- nipples. From what I can tell they sit high up on your breasts... and are oh, so suckable. And of course, there is the matter of your sparkling green eyes... they are such bedroom eyes!"

He watched as she slipped her sunglasses back up and over her eyes, as if to hide the blush that had spread across her face.

"Wow!" she said.

"You asked," he responded.

They sat silently for a while. She was clearly lost in thought and from the sight of her nipples pushing through her dark green bikini top, his words had hit the mark.

"My turn?" he asked.

"Mmm...?"

"Is it my turn to ask a question?"

She hesitated for a few seconds. "Okay?" she eventually said.

"Will you pose for me?" he asked.

"I already have done," she responded, sitting up now.

"Yes, and it was such a beautiful sketch, I'd like to do another."

She hesitated again. "Have you shown the sketch to Tommy... or Gina... or anyone?"

"Certainly not," he instantly replied. "My sketches are between me and my subject."

"You showed me one yesterday," she countered.

"Only a self portrait," he said. "And I asked the subject first before showing it to you."

She laughed. "And the subject agreed?"

Gary nodded. "He said the person who asked to see it was such a beautiful woman, how could he refuse?"

She laughed again. "You are such a charmer..."

He joined in her laughter. "I'll take that as a compliment. But back to my question... will you?"

"Why do you want two?"

He smiled. "You know why. This one will be in the nude."

She hesitated, and then softly lay back on the blanket. After a few seconds, Gary interrupted her thoughts.

"It will be okay, Toni. I'll ensure that you'll feel comfortable. After all, we agreed that I would be naked, too."

She sat back up on her elbows again, appraising him through her sunglasses.

"Agreed...?"

"Well," he hesitated.

She gave an imperceptible shake of her head and lay back down. Neither spoke for a couple of minutes. Eventually, he felt he had to break the silence.

"Is that a 'no' then?"

Without moving from her position, she purred, "I'm still thinking."

Gary smiled.

*

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to either vote -- or email me with feedback... or ideally do both.

12