The Hotel Ch. 1

Story Info
Two people find blazing passion.
622 words
2.86
10.6k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light above the door of the motel offered up a safe haven for moths during dusk on a warm summers night. It also signaled that you had made it to the room and were waiting for me to enter.

As planned, the door was cracked. Adjusting to the dim light above the bed, I realize a silhouette sitting at the end of the bed. Closing the door behind be, you move, hesitantly. Tentatively you approach me. I notice you're wearing a dress - the dress you told your husband you were getting for a wedding. What a fool he is. The only light glimmers off your hair, and a flicker of your eyes as you await my next movement.

Wasting no time, we embrace. Rubbing your back, I realize you're wearing a bra. I feel the heat rush through my body. I move my hands down, feeling your ass. My anger boils over realizing you are wearing underwear as well. This was not as intended. You sense my anger - I'll have nothing to do with it. You begin to explain. I cut you short, pushing you against the nearest wall, lifting your dress. Without even looking, I tear through the black nylons hiding your underwear. Pulling the scraps off nylon from your body, I roughly pull the panties off - hearing a slight tear - falling victim to my disappointment. Realizing you have let me down, you plead as I toss the mangled material to my side. Firmly, I pull you on top of me onto the bed. Knowing your fate, you barely breath as you wait for your punishment.

I pull the dress above your waist - gazing at your creamy white ass facing me. One last plea from you forces me to ravage you. Snap - the first slap causes your ass to turn red. Slap - alternating to the other cheek. By this time, your pleas have become mere whimpers as you succumb to the tingling feeling boiling in your loins. Whack - another swat shoots through your behind, followed by three more spine-tingling swats.

Short, labored breaths causes your back to heave - waiting for the next hand to come down on your sensitive ass. I feel some sympathy for you and begin to rub the areas I've just ravaged. My hand, slowly makes its way between the crack of your ass, down to your pussy. Heat emanating, slowly and steady, I begin to finger the area between your ass and pussy. I feel you beginning to grind your pussy against my lap, looking to take advantage of the friction between your body and mine.

As I tease your tender areas, I run my finger up your spine to find the zipper which encloses you in your clothed cocoon. Slowly pulling it down, the air hits your spine and you let out a shiver. In the dim light I notice the bra is black, lace - my favorite. I ponder the possibilities, finger the back of the bra between two fingers and let the strap snap back against your spine. You jump, not expecting the treatment. I undo the bra, freeing your breasts from their confinement and order you to stand up.

Your hair, not in its neat form, lays frazzled on top of your head. A slight glaze covers your eyes, eagerly awaiting my next move. I order you to completely undress. Dress and bra fall to the floor, leaving you in the final scraps of nylons and the proper black dress shoes you entered with. You proceed to take off your shoes, and peel the nylon off your legs and feet. Standing straight up, you await the next event of such an early evening.