The Hotel Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked like mass confusion, in actuality it was going quite well. The Bell Boys deposited the bags in an area that had been designated for just such a purpose and raced outside for another load. This group was getting a special rate for a large group and we had to keep them separated from other guests attempting to check in at the same time, to avoid confusion as much as possible. One of our staff had gone to the portico to usher this first group in and get the registration process going.

Being teenager's they were loud and boisterous. I hated dealing with them almost as much as I dislike dealing with large groups of women that we sometimes got. I stood back and watched as my staff took care of things. I would only become involved if they ran into a problem that required me to make decisions they did not have the authority to make.

While I stood there and watched, I had the opportunity to study the group as they approached the counter individually to check in. One of the stipulations had been that everyone in the group had to be at the very least eighteen years old. The law enforcement here in Mexico can be very lax, but one thing they had started to crack down on was under aged drinking. So we (the hotel's) had to protect ourselves and for large groups like this we demanded that only those who were eighteen or older be allowed to participate. This also reduced our liability if some of the girls got laid while here at the hotel. They almost always did, it is human nature.

As I studied them I saw that several of the girls were real beauties and made mental notes as to which I might direct my attentions to later. One girl in particular had a rather large chest and was a standout. I caught myself several times staring at her chest and had to force myself to look away. I stepped forward and made sure that the clerk checking this young lady in put her in a particular room. They were going to double up and so I selected another young lady of particularly good looks to share this room also.

The room I selected was one that had been outfitted with good camera's and special optic's for night filming. I wanted to make sure that these two would be captured on film and that the quality would be good. Some of the clerks suspected that there was something going on with some of the rooms, but didn't know what it was! Unbeknownst to them, they had been filmed in some of those rooms themselves. Some of the films I had sold to distributors and some I had kept for my own private collection.

A great many films had been made of our guests and sold on the open market. So far no one had ever come back to complain about it. As things were going along smoothly I walked across the lobby to the elevators and went to the fifth floor and to a small utility room. Using a special passkey I let myself in and turned on the lights. The room had rack after rack of high quality video equipment arrayed around the walls. In the far wall was a 56" color monitor that could display the real time or taped activity in any of the rooms that had been wired.

I checked all the tape machines to ensure they all had a new tape installed and were ready to go. As I did this, I heard a key in the lock of the door and turned as Hector, the other brother let himself into the room. Hector greeted me with a big smile as he closed the door behind him. This had been Hectors idea from the beginning and he treated it like a baby as he pampered his equipment.

Hector had gone through the lobby and seen the mass check-in in progress and so had come here to this room. Hector sat in a large leather chair in front of the monster monitor and reached for the remote control to turn it on. Hector looked at me and asked which of the Gringa's I had put in room 357? I told him that I had put the little bitch with the big tits and another good-looking girl in there. Hector had seen the one with the big tits and had been hoping she would be in that room. Hector allowed that he thought she was a hot little Puta and wanted to get a good look at her body.

There was an excellent chance that he would as what usually happened was that these groups wanted to get out on the beach as soon as possible and they stripped down and squeezed themselves into swim suits. There was a control panel next to the large leather chair that allowed you to control the video feed to the monitor. In addition you could change the camera angle or select different lenses for close up viewing. It was all computer controlled and very expensive. The system had an encrypted lock out that required a special code to access it, so even if the room with it's equipment were discovered, unless you have the code you could not tell what the machines were doing. Another feature was that if the room were discovered and someone tried to access the system with out the proper code, the machine would automatically reverse and go into high speed erase mode destroying the tapes contents.

I told Hector that the young bitch with the big tits name was Heather and the girl she had been paired with was Donna. Hector smiled and thanked me for the information. Just then the door to room 357 opened and two young girls rushed into the room followed by a bellboy laden with bags. Hector leaned forward in his chair and licked his lips as he manipulated the cameras in the room changing the picture on the screen at which he stared. Hector glance at me and his eyes darted back to the screen.

I did not wish to see Hector in this state, it was not a pretty sight, it did nothing for me and I left the room with a wave that Hector never saw and headed back to the lobby and mayhem.

As the elevator doors opened I was struck by a wall of noise. Most of this party had arrived at the hotel and were milling about near the Hotel desk. They talked and shouted to one another and those who had accompanied this group of kids as chaperones were scurrying to and fro trying to get them organized and calmed down. I stepped behind the counter and asked one of the clerks how things were going. I was told that it was typical in a group such as this and there were actually few problems. I nodded and stepped back and let my staff work! As I stood there a woman in her late thirties or early forties approached the desk and got my attention.

Her name was Marjorie Davis, she was one of the chaperones and the mother of one of the students on this trip. I asked politely what I could do for her and she replied that she needed to be put in a room that would be centrally located with in the block of rooms that had been reserved for this group. I told that of course that could be arranged! She also wanted to make sure that all of her charges were located on the same floor and within this block of rooms so that she would not have to cover multiple floors in trying to keep track of them. I assured her that indeed all her charges would be on the same floor and within the same wing of the hotel. She smiled her thanks and turned back toward the teenagers.

There were two other chaperones with the group. There was a tall black man and a mousy little woman whom I guessed to be in her early forties. The black man, whom I learned was a Mr. Johnson, did not look happy at all. He was rather gruff in his dealings with everyone around him. The mousy woman was Simone Fletcher a French teacher. I stepped forward and instructed the clerks to make sure that they put Mrs. Davis in 358 (another of our specially equipped rooms), Mr. Johnson in room 345 and Ms. Fletcher in room 365. These rooms also had some special equipment for which there would be no additional charge.

I stepped back and studied the two female chaperones as they scurried about shepherding their charges. Mrs. Davis was an attractive woman with an ample chest, narrow waist, broad hips and a nicely rounded ass. Ms. Fletcher on the other hand was quite slender with a small chest and big soulful eyes. Upon closer inspection it was apparent that Ms. Fletcher was a very attractive woman and her attractiveness was down played and covered up by her choice of clothing and lack of make up.

Mrs. Davis approached the counter and signaled me that she wanted to talk with me once again. I stepped forward and asked if I could be of assistance. She asked many questions about the dinning room hours and room service. She also asked about bus transportation to the market area and how often the buses ran and whether they were on time. I presented her with a sample menu from the dining room that had the hours of operation printed on it and told her that she should not concern herself with the buses or schedules as the Hotel would provide transportation via our fleet of vans. All it would take was a little coordination between the chaperones and our hotel staff. As we had talked she had placed her large purse on the counter between us. For whatever reason the purse toppled over and the opening at the top gaped open revealing the purse's contents to me.

As I glanced inside I saw the most prominent object that occupied the purse was a large blue plastic vibrator. As I saw this, I wondered why this attractive woman carried this object in her purse and not concealed in her luggage? Mrs. Davis seemed not to notice that her purse had toppled over and was about to spill it's contents over the top of the counter. I casually reached over and righted the bag, careful not to give an indication that anything was amiss.

The dour looking Mr. Johnson approached the counter and ignoring Mrs. Davis demanded to know what room he had been given. I asked Mrs. Davis to give me a moment and turned my attention to Mr. Johnson. He was tall and athletically built. He was a handsome man and would been more so had he smiled more often. It apparently did not occur to Mr. Johnson that he was being rude as he stood and looked at me impatiently. I signaled the clerk nearest to me and got the key to Mr. Johnson's room. I turned and snapping my fingers summoned a bellboy. I gave the key to the bellboy and asked Mr. Johnson to point out his bags and the bellboy would escort him to his room.

I returned my attention to Mrs. Davis and asked if she had anymore questions she needed help with. She answered that she did not and thanked me for my help and I reached over and picked up the key to her room where it had been placed on the desk near me. I snapped my fingers once again and another bellboy appeared next to her. I handed the key to the bellboy and he asked which bags were hers and she pointed them out. While the bellboy retrieved her bags I asked Mrs. Davis if she would ask Ms. Fletcher to come to the counter to see me. Mrs. Davis gave me a radiant smile and thanked me and turned to seek out Ms. Fletcher.

I stood and watched as my staff worked. They were really very good at what they do and I was proud of their performance. It took several seconds to realize that Ms. Fletcher was standing at the counter waiting for me to notice her. I apologized for making her wait as I stepped forward and she accepted my apology with a warm smile. I was getting a close up look at this woman for the first time and saw that she had a quiet beauty that was belied by her dowdy clothing and sparse makeup. I asked if she had any questions that she'd like answered or if there was any problem the hotel could address for her. She shook her head and lowered her eyes to the counter top. I looked at her for a moment and picked up the key to her assigned room and summoned a bellboy. I wondered why this woman was a chaperone for this group of rowdy teenagers, she seemed hardly the type.

I looked around the lobby and everything was returning to normal, all the teenagers had been whisked off to their rooms and were doing God only knew what. The clerks were getting all the paper work done and guest cards made up that showed which guest were in what rooms and the checkout times for their departure from the hotel. I nodded to one of the clerks and made my way to the elevator. I went to the fifth floor and down the hall to the utility room I had visited earlier. Using my key I entered the room and saw that Hector was no longer there. I went and inspected the chair to see if Hector had left a mess to be cleaned up. There was none and I sat in the chair and using the remote turned on the 56" monitor. The picture appeared instantly showing interior of room 357. Clothes and under garments were strewn about the room but there was no one there at the moment.

Using the control panel next to the chair I selected room 358 and the picture changed to show the interior of that room. Mrs. Davis had stripped down to her bra and panties and was putting various items in dresser drawers. I changed the camera angle and studied her body as she moved about the room. She had a pretty decent body. I could see that her breasts were large and well shaped. I watched her for a few more minutes and then switched to room 365 and was rewarded with a view of Ms. Fletcher. The woman stood at the window and stared out of it. She hardly moved and her bags had not been touched. I watched for a few moments and when she had still not moved from the window, I switched the video feed back to room 358.

Mrs. Davis had removed her bra and panties and was putting on the bottom half of her bikini swimsuit. She pulled the small panty like bottom up and adjusted it over her hairy muff. She checked herself out in the mirror and made a face. A lot of hair poked out the sides and top of her bikini bottom. She went to her bags and rummaged around for a few seconds before she found her travel kit. She extracted a small pair of scissors and began to trim back the excess hair that poked out of her suit. She inspected the results of her handy work and grimaced not liking what she saw. She removed the suit completely and went into the bathroom. I switched cameras to the bathroom and watched as she ran some hot water and unwrapped the complimentary razor the hotel provides in every room.

She used the scissors to cut down her bush even further and to shape it. When she was satisfied she soaped up her muff and used the razor to clean up the stubble where she had removed the hair from around her pussy and lower belly. When she finished she raised her arms and inspected her armpits and decided that she should shave those too.

When she finished she stood and admired her handy work in the mirror and rubbed her hand over her newly trimmed pussy. She rubbed her hand over it again and again and inserted a finger in between the lips of her pussy and flicked it over her clitoris. Her legs trembled slightly and she withdrew her hand and turning, walked into her room and picked up her purse. She reached in and withdrew the large blue vibrator that I had seen earlier. She sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. She placed the very tip of the vibrator on the lips of her pussy and slid the vibrating machine down the outside of her pussy lips. She did this several time and her thighs twitched and jumped as she brought herself to full arousal.

The woman lay back on the bed, her legs dangling over the edge. She brought her free hand up to her chest and began to massage and knead her breasts while she continued the play of the blue vibrator over the lips of her glistening pussy. Her fingers began to pull and twist her large nipples, first one then the other. She began a slow rocking motion with her hips as she continued to pass the vibrator over the swollen labia. She teased herself like this for some five minute before she slid her free hand from her breasts down over her midriff to her belly and then to her newly shorn muff.

The audio pickup with the cameras was picking up her muted moans and whimpers as the fingers on her free hand spread her labia and exposed the glistening inner lips of her inflamed pussy and her clitoris nestled between them. Her clit was about the size of the end of my little finger to the first knuckle. As soon as she had spread her labia and exposed her pussy she shifted the vibrator to the inside of her pussy lips and ran the buzzing machine up and down between them. She did this for about a minute or so and was careful to not let the vibrator touch her clitoris.

The rocking motion of her hips had increased in tempo and small cries of pleasure escaped her as she continued her sex play. Finally she touched her clitoris with the buzzing vibrator and her whole body jumped in response and a loud cry of pleasure escaped her. She brought the hand that had been holding her labia open back to her chest and once again began to work her nipples over, pinching and pulling them. Her body began to twitch and muscles spasmed as she played the vibrator over her clit. Then with a loud cry her body heaved and she slid the vibrator down to the opening of her pussy and plunged it into herself with a swift motion. Her legs opened and closed over her hand that held the vibrator in place spasmodically. Her free hand left her breasts and went immediately to her soaked crotch where her fingers flew over her clitoris. Her body bucked and thrashed on the bed as a powerful orgasm swept through her body.

Finally she lay still and her hands fell to her sides and rested on the bed. Her legs relaxed and spread open to reveal the blue vibrator still embedded in her quaking pussy. The muted buzzing could still be heard from the buried vibrator. Her chest heaved as shivers ran through her body in the aftermath of her orgasm. As I watched the quaking muscles in her pussy pushed the vibrator from her and it fell to the floor buzzing angrily.

Mrs. Davis lay there for a few more minutes to recover, before she finally sat up and reached down to retrieve the buzzing machine from where it had fallen. She switched it off and dropped it on the bed next her. One last shudder passed through her body and she pushed her self to her feet and went to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and got in where she just stood for a few minutes letting the water beat on her body.

I adjusted the control panel and switched back to Ms. Fletcher's room and saw that she now sat in a chair reading a book. I shut off the monitor and checked the machines to ensure that they were all working and that they all had plenty of tape in them. Satisfied, I left the room and went back to the lobby.

Ms. Fletcher intrigued me. I had an idea about her and would find out in short order if my suspicions were well founded. As I stepped off the elevator in the lobby I almost collided head on with Beth Vance who had been waiting for the elevator. I apologized profusely for my inattention and stepped aside to allow her on the elevator. She smiled at me as she passed and upon entering the elevator turned and put out a hand preventing the doors from closing. She told me that she had decided to stay on for a few days after her husband left to return to the States and would that present a problem in being able to keep her room.

I smiled at her and let my eyes travel over her body and told her that I for saw no problems, she may have to change rooms, but she could be accommodated easily! Beth smiled radiantly and let the elevator door close.

I wanted to get a feel for what was going on in the hotel with this large group of American teenager's running all over the place. The best place to do that was the employee's lounge! The lounge was located near the rear of the hotel near the kitchens and I headed in that direction. As I entered the lounge conversation stopped and all eyes turned to me expectantly and even fearfully in some cases. I waved my hand for them to continue and headed for the coffeepot that sat on the counter near the rear of the large room. I wanted a cup of good strong Mexican coffee not the weak shit the Americano's seemed to prefer.

As I poured the coffee the conversation in the room picked up to its previous levels. I stood and looked around the room and there were quite a few employees and staffers in attendance and they talked animatedly with one another in pairs and in groups. I spotted the group I wanted to talk with and moved across the room to join them. As I approached some began to stand and fidget nervously. I waved them back into their seats and sat down with them.