The Hotel Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I rode the elevator back down to the lobby I thought about Senora Davis! She obviously needed to be fucked, but why wasn't anyone fucking this woman? Despite her forty years she was a good looking woman. She had a good body and she obviously enjoyed sex a great deal. I had been the beneficiary of a lot of pent up sexual frustration.

The elevator arrived at the lobby and I stepped out of the car there was Mr. Johnson at the desk speaking with Carmelita. I could tell from his body language that he was coming on to her and she was flattered with the attention from this tall handsome man. As I approached the desk Camelita saw me and she gave me a fearful look. I smiled at her and gave her a small sign and she visibly relaxed and once again smiled at Frank Johnson. Frank seemed not to notice my arrival behind the counter. I deliberately stayed out of ear shot of the conversation as I did not want to put a damper on things. I had plans for Mr. Johnson!

I made myself busy for the next hour doing paperwork and attending to Hotel business. I made some arrangements for several trips to be taken by this senior class. I also made the necessary reservations for boat trips and reserved the beach area owned by the Hotel for a beach party to be held on their last night of their stay. Since none in their party had bothered to make reservations for dinner at the hotel I reserved several tables for them to be used through out the night.

As I finished these last details I looked up and glanced across the lobby and saw Senorita Fletcher as she entered from the Portico. I guessed that she had been out on one her little trips to check on her students. She looked in my direction and I signaled that she should come to the desk. She hurried over to the desk and looked worried as she approached me. Once again I thought to myself that she would be a remarkable woman if she would just pay a little more attention to her appearance. As she approached I assured her that all was well and I merely needed to tell her about the arrangements I had made as I had promised to do.

I saw the tension leave her body and she smiled at me for the first time. That smile transformed her and she was radiant. I handed her the computer print out of the itinerary and admired her quiet beauty as she studied it. She had a grin on her face as she looked up at me and thanked me profusely asking how she could thank me? I suggested that perhaps she might consider joining me for a drink later this evening!

Simone Fletcher turned crimson and dropped her gaze to the counter top. She mumbled that she'd think about it. And, with that she turned and walked to the bank of elevators to await the next car.

It was now three-thirty and almost time for my shift to end. I turned to where Carmelita was still engaged in conversation with Mr. Johnson and snapped my fingers. Carmelita jumped and came immediately to my side. Mr. Johnson looked startled and then stood giving me dark looks because I had interrupted him. I looked at him evenly and did not let my gaze waver as I placed a hand on Carmelita's shoulder and turned her toward the counter. As she turned I let my hand slide down her back and come to rest on her ass. Frank Johnson's look became even darker as he glared at me. He dropped his gaze and turned to look out over the lobby.

Carmelita had stood quietly and meekly as all this had transpired. I patted her ass and let my hand drop as I told her she was to contact house keeping and have them clean the suite I had used earlier in the afternoon. She made no comment and only nodded her understanding. I smiled at her and told her that I hoped she enjoyed her evening and looked pointedly at Frank Johnson. Carmelita looked first surprised and then smiled as she told me that she hoped I too had a good evening.

I caught movement from the corner of my eye and turned my head to see Lupe standing quietly at the counter.

I turned and smiled at her and asked if she were rested and feeling well? Lupe looked at me strangely as if I had two heads or was an alien visitor from another planet. I told her that I was happy to see her back at work. Lupe opened her mouth and her jaw worked but no words issued from her mouth. I told her that an appointment had been made for her with Doctor Chaves and that he was waiting for her at this very moment. Lupe stood and looked at me uncomprehendingly and I told her to hurry along and see the Doctor.

Lupe turned and walked slowly across the lobby to the elevators and awaited the arrival of the next car. I turned and walked to the end of the counter and surveyed the lobby a last time as my shift ended. As I did so I spied Randy Detwyler. I changed direction and walked toward him. I needed to have a word with him. As I walked up to him, I took his arm and guided him into another direction, one that took us toward a quiet alcove where there was little traffic. He tried to pull his arm away but I tightened my grip and he winced in pain.

I released his arm but stood so that he could not leave the alcove. I politely asked if I might have a word with him and he looked at me warily. I told him that he had come to my attention and that I was aware he was equipped with an endowment that most men would envy and one that many women would crave. The little shit smirked at me and wanted to know if I were among those that craved him. My face darkened and I stepped closer to him so that we were almost nose to nose.

I told him not flatter himself, my reason for broaching the subject had nothing to do with my sexual desires and that he should temper his arrogance with a little humility. The young Senior looked at me a little uncertainly and backed up a step.

I told him that the Hotel staff was concerned about his actions as far as his blatant advances toward some of the staff females. I pointed out to him that he was not in the U.S. at the moment and that Mexican jails were well known as being inhospitable to Americans. I also pointed out that our judicial system was unlike that found north of the boarder. I pointed out that a simple call to the Federalis and he could find him self as a guest in less pleasant surroundings. I told him I didn't care what he did with or to his fellow Americans, he was to leave my staff alone! I asked if he understood all that I had said to him? The young Senor nodded and I turned and left him standing there.

I went to the Elevators and took a car to the fifth floor and went to the utility room. The room was empty so I seated myself in the leather chair and turned the monitor on and began checking activity in the rooms. I brought up room 357 and the room was empty at the moment. I ran the tape back a couple of hours and sure enough the was the well endowed Senorita Heather in her skimpy Bikini. She was bent over an open suit case on the bed and I admired her nice round little ass. Unexpectedly the boy Randy Detwyler entered this picture. We was wearing nothing but a bathing suit and sandals as he walked up to Heather as she bent over the bed.

It was quite evident that the boy was sexually aroused judging by the large bulge in his trunks. The boy walked right up to the girl and rammed this bulge into her ass almost knocking her from her feet. The girl squealed and straightened up quickly and spun to face him. She pushed him back and was berating him and she looked down at his crotch. She fell silent for a moment as she stared at the bulge in the front of his trunks. The girl reached out a small hand and rubbed his bulge and the boy shuddered at the contact.

The boy pulled open the front of his trunks and reached in and pulled his erect penis out, exposing it to Heather. Heather kept staring at his cock and licked her lips. The boy reached out and took her hand and placed it on his cock. The girl let her hand slide over its length. I must say that the boys cock was impressive. As the girl continued to slide her hand over the length of his turgid cock, the boy placed both hands on her large breasts, kneading them roughly. The boy slid a hand under the skimpy material of her bikini top and pushed it up over her breasts allowing them to spill free.

The girl was breathing heavily and she continued to stare at the large cock in her hand. The boy mean while had placed both hands on her breasts and was rubbing the nipples in the palms of his hands. Suddenly he put his arms about the girl and clasped her to him tightly. His cock with her hand still grasping it was crushed between their bodies. His mouth sought out hers and he crushed her lips with his own. The two teenagers finally broke the kiss and released one another and stood breathlessly looking into one another's eyes for several seconds. The boy roughly pushed his trunks to his ankles and stepped out of them. His rigid cock stood out from his body and a large drop of pre cum drooled from the tiny opening in the head off his cock.

The girl stared at his cock and placed a small hand on it and milked it. The dew like drop of pre cum became larger and threatened to drip from the head. The girl knelt in front of the boy and slowly brought her pretty face closer to his cock. She parted her lips and her small pink tongue slipped from between her lips and she delicately licked at the pre cum at the end of his penis. She pulled back slightly and a slender silver thread of pre cum still connected her lips to the head of the boys cock. The girl looked up into the boys face as he stood looking down at her and brought her mouth to his penis. She slowly rubbed the pre cum slickend head of his cock over her lips as if she were applying lip gloss.

Another shudder passed through the boys body and his cock jumped in her hand as she slowly stroked it's length. The girl opened her mouth wider and allowed the head to enter her hot little mouth. I watched as just the end of the boy's large cock was in her mouth and I saw her tongue slip around over the head of his impressive cock. The girl opened her mouth wide and allowed the purple head to enter her mouth completely. The boy rocked his hips and she rode his cock with her mouth.

The boy placed a hand on the girls forehead and pushed her back and his cock slipped from her sucking mouth. The girl whose eyes had been closed while she had sucked his cock looked surprised and looked up at him her mouth still agape and thin rivulets of saliva drooled from the corners of her mouth and over her chin. The boy grasped her by her hair and pulled her to her feet a cruel grin on his face. The girl scrambled to her feet to keep him from pulling her hair. As soon as she stood once again facing him, a strong arm encircled her waist and he drew her to him roughly and crushed her mouth with his own. His hands went to the ties at her hips that kept the skimpy bottom half of her bikini in place and pulled at the bows, releasing them.

The boy pulled the thin material that had covered her mons away from between her legs. In a flash his hand was on her pussy rubbing it roughly and the girl moaned. The boy's fingers found their way between her swollen pussy lips and he brutally rubbed her sensitive clitoris. The girl bucked her pussy against his hand in response. The boy spun the girl about so that she faced away from him and forced her to bend forward over the bed. The girl now stood bent at the waist her palms flat on the bed before her. The boy again assaulted the girls pussy from behind with one hand as he held the girl in this position with the other. The girl whimpered and moaned at this rough treatment but made no protest.

I heard a noise and looked to my left and there stood Hector. I don't know how long Hector had been standing there, but he stared intently at the scene unfolding before us on the screen of the monitor. Hector was breathing through his mouth and beads of sweat had broken out on his brow. Hector was slowly rubbing a large bulge in his pants. I smiled as I turned back to the monitor. I felt sorry for this girl. Despite what happened to her with this boy, it would be child's play compared to what Hector would do with her.

The boy now had three fingers buried in the girls pussy and worked them in and out of her as she stood bent over with tremors making her legs shake. The boy stepped closer to the girl and placed a leg between hers, forcing her legs further apart. Keeping a hand on the girls back he grasped his cock and ran it up and down the girls exposed pussy. His cock glistened with a mixture of his pre cum and the girls flowing juices. He began to run his cock from the girls pussy up between her ass cheeks and over her puckered anus. Abruptly he positioned the head of his cock at the girls anus and pushed hard. The girl who had been standing bent over was unprepared for this and she squawked loudly and tried to pull away over the bed, but the boy was expecting this move had run his hand up to her neck and had grasped her hair and was pulling back hard. The girl, eyes opened wide, mouth twisted in pain, could not move to alleviate the pain that was being inflicted to her head and neck as well as her anus.

The head of the boys cock forced itself slowly into the girls ass and he stood breathing heavily for several seconds as the girl moaned and whimpered before him. She pleaded with him to stop but got no answer, she wailed and cursed him as she struggled to free herself. The boy would not be deterred as he pulled the girls head back even further and slammed his cock into her ass in one savage thrust. The girl screamed and almost collapsed onto the bed, but the boy held her where she was. The boy began to fuck the girls asshole stretching it impossibly. The boy threw his head back and closed his eyes as he continued to pound the girls ass. The boys tempo increased as he neared his climax and he began to thrust harder and harder into the girls ass.

Tears streamed down the girls face from the obvious pain and rough treatment she was receiving at the boys hands. The boy slammed his cock into the girls ass a final time and he held still with his cock buried deep within her bowels. The muscles in his ass cheeks flexed and twitched as he shot burst after burst of cum into her. The girls upturned face was hot and flushed as tears continued to course down her cheeks and neck. The boy released his hold on the girls hair and her head slumped forward as if she were a ragdoll. Great heaves wracked the girls body as she cried with her pain and humiliation. The boy pulled his cock from the girls ass and wiped it on her ass cheeks and then shoved her onto the bed where she lay sprawled across the open suitcase.

The boy stooped and picked up his discarded trunks and walked to the bathroom where he cleaned himself in the sink. When he returned from the bathroom the girl still lay as he's last seen her. He crossed to the bed and knelt beside her and kissed her hot wet cheek and thanked her for a good time. The boy then turned and left the room!

As I had sat watching this I was glad that I had accosted the little asshole in the lobby and had warned him away from the women on my staff. I turned and looked at Hector and he was standing next to the chair breathing heavily gripping his cock through the material of his trousers. There was a large wet spot on the front of his pants and I could guess what it was from. Hector continued to stare at the screen and the young girl who lay on the bed and across the open suit case. I manipulated the control panel and the tape machine went into high speed forward and minutes worth of tape flew by in several seconds.

Another person could be seen on the tape and I slowed the machine to normal speed and could see that the new comer was Donna the room mate. Donna helped Heather to sit up and put an arm about her shoulders to comfort the distraught woman. Donna asked what had happened and Heather told her how Randy Detwyler had raped her ass. Donna helped her room mate to stand and led her to the bathroom and sat her on the commode. Heather still had her Bikini top shoved up around her neck and her lovely tits were fully exposed. Her Bikini bottom lay on the floor where she had been brutally ass fucked. she was naked but for the sandals on her small feet.

Donna had run some water in the sink and wetting a cloth she began bath Heather's face, wiping away the tears and sweat. Donna soothed the young woman and used the cloth to bath her body. Donna pulled the strings that still held the top of Heather's bikini to her body and removed the top dropping on the floor. Donna knelt on the floor in front of Heather as she continued to sit in a daze and removed the sandals from the other woman's feet. Donna rinsed the cloth in the sink and urged Heather to open her legs and began to wipe at her thighs. Some of Randy's cum had leaked from Heather's abused asshole and now smeared her thighs and lower pussy.

Donna spread Heather's legs further apart and she could see Heather's inflamed asshole and the cum leaking from her. Donna put her finger to some of the cum and ran it back and forth as she looked at Heather. Donna dropped the cloth and placed her hands on Heather's knees and ran her hands slowly toward Heather's hips and lowered her face to Heather's exposed pussy. Heather had been unresponsive and not really noticing what the other girl was doing until Donna's mouth came into contact with her pussy. Heather jerked and instinctively tried to close her legs, but Donna's body was between them and she held them open as her soft pink tongue laved Heather's pussy lips.

Heather placed a hand on top of Donna's head and tried to force her mouth away from her cunt, but Donna was single minded in her determination to keep her mouth right where it was. Donna finally forced her tongue between the pussy lips of the other girl and found her clitoris and began licking it furiously lapping up the mixture of Heather's juices and Randy's cum that had leaked from Heather's asshole and run down over Heather's pussy as the girl had lain sprawled over the suitcase on the bed. Heather's efforts to push Donna away became weaker and weaker as she became more aroused by the lashing of Donna's tongue.

Soon Heather had her hand at the back of Donna's head and was pulling the girls face into her pussy. Donna was more that happy to comply. Heather relaxed and leaned back against the toilet tank and raised her legs and draped them over Donna's shoulders and back to give her greater access to her inflamed pussy. Donna had pushed her own bikini bottom aside exposing her own pussy and with the same hand was vigorously masturbating as she continued to eat the other girl.

Heather began to moan loudly and her body twitched and jerked as an orgasm took over her body. Heather's thighs closed tightly over Donna's head trapping her in a powerful grip. Donna's tongue continued to flash over Heather's clitoris as she drove her to new heights of ecstasy. Heather's head lolled back onto the top of the tank and moved from side to side, her mouth open in a silent scream as her body was racked with a massive orgasm.

Donna licked at Heather's pussy lightly as she allowed her to calm down. Heather's legs relaxed and she allowed them to slide down the sides of Donna's body till her feet hit the floor. Donna planted a trail of small wet kisses upward over Heather's abdomen and midriff, to her large breasts and then to her neck. Finally she kissed Heather's mouth and Heather opened her mouth and accepted Donna's tongue. They kissed this way for several seconds. Donna broke the kiss and stood and smiled at Heather. Donna stepped to the shower and turned the water on and told Heather that they needed to get cleaned up.

Donna removed her swim suit with a few deft motions and stood there completely naked as Heather devoured her body with her eyes. Donna held out a hand and drew Heather to her feet and as Heather stood she melted into Donna's arms and the girls kissed tenderly. Donna stepped backward into the shower and drew Heather with her. They took turns soaping each other up and with their hands explored every inch of each other's slippery bodies.