The Hotel Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This little mouse of a woman had a great body. Simones ass was almost perfect, it could have been a little rounder maybe. I watched as she turned for me, devouring her with my eyes. I ached with want for her. She was mine completely, there was nothing she would not do when told to do so. There was literally nothing I could not do to her if that were my desire. After she had turned a full 360 degrees she stopped, once again facing me. I licked dry lips and ordered her to turn once more. I was becoming very aroused as I watched her turn slowly before my eyes.

I ordered her to come to me and she stopped only inches from me and stood waiting. I placed my hands on her upper arms and allowed my hands to slide up and down her arms from her shoulders to her elbows. I marveled at the soft silky smoothness of her skin. A slight temblor ran through her sweet body at my touch. Simone maintained her submissive stance throughout.

I ran my hands up her arms to her shoulders and then drew them down over her upper chest to her breasts where I let them rest briefly. I slid my hands around her breasts and cupped them with my palms. Simones nipples reacted instantly to my touch becoming hard and stiff against my palms. I kneaded her breasts and rubbed my thumbs over her nipples lightly flicking them every so often. I removed my hands from her breasts and walked around her letting my hand trail along her body and I watched fascinated as gooseflesh spread along her arm and back.

I let my fingers trail along her hip and over her buttocks as I walked slowly around her. Again I stood in front of her. For several seconds I said nothing to her, I just stood and let my eyes roam over her body drinking in her beauty. Finally I ordered her to undress me. She immediately brought her hands to the buttons on my shirt and deftly undid them. When she had my shirt open and pulled from my pants she pushed it open even further and pushed it over my shoulders and down my arms. As she accomplished this she had to get very close to me and I felt her nipples graze my chest.

As she had pushed my shirt down my arms she let it fall from me to the floor. She next brought her hands to my belt where it buckled at my waist. Simone worked the buckle and and clasp that held the waistband of my trousers together. With steady fingers Simone unzipped my pants and pushed them down over my hips and thighs and let them drop to my feet where she pulled them off of me and dropped them on the floor.

Simone had knelt before me as she had taken my trousers off of me. Still on her knees, she straightened up her head level with my crotch. All that remained of my clothing were my breifs and as I had said I was aroused and there was a large wet spot in my breifs where my cock had leaked pre cum. As Simone saw this a faint smile crossed her face, but otherwise did not change her submissive demeanor.

She placed her hands on my hips and hooked her fingers into the waistband of my briefs and began to pull them down slowly over my hips and thighs. I was fully erect and my cock bobbed mere inches from her pretty face.

Simone removed my breifs from me as I raised first one foot then the other. She dropped my briefs in the pile of my already discarded clothing. She now knelt before my naked body, her haunches resting on her heels and her hands in her lap. She waited patiently and I stood several seconds and looked down on her.

I steped away from her and went to the small bar and made myself a drink. Simone remained as I had left her, kneeling on the floor. I studied her from the bar as I sipped my drink. She was beautiful. But for several tell tale signs one would never guess this woman's age. Her body was ripe and mature. It was obvious that Simone took good care of her body and that she would be a beauty for many years to come.

I walked across the room to the large sofa and sat back leaning into the soft cushions. I was now behind her as she knelt facing in the opposite direction. I called her softly and told her to come to me. Simone started to rise to her feet and I stopped her and bade her to crawl to me on her hands and knees. Simone stopped in mid motion and sank back to her knees. She pivoted on her knees and began to crawl across the room to where I sat on the sofa. Simone stopped with her head almost touching my knee.

I sat with drink in hand looking down at the top of her head and thought about her as she waited for me to give the next command. This beautiful woman would do anything and everything that I commanded her to do, she would do it with out protest. I had to be careful in what I had her do, for there is a fine line between degradation and what she in her submissive role would do that would give her great pleasure. I had to consider the chance that she was taking in giving herself to me and placing herself under my complete control. She had no choice once she had given herself to me, she had to comply with my wishes no matter what they were.

I briefly wondered what monsters she had encountered in her forty years? I wondered what degradations she had been subjected to? How badly she had been used?

I shook myself out of my musings and back to the present. Simone had remained on her hands and knees and I told her to sit up. She did so immediately. I asked her if she masturbated and she nodded! I asked her if she liked to masturbate, again she nodded! I told her to lie back on the floor and she did so. I then told her that I wanted her to masturbate for me.

Simone lay back on the carpet and brought her small hands to her breasts. Simone crossed her hands over her chest and cupped her small breasts in her hands. Simone lay with her eyes closed and gently kneaded her breasts. She slowly rotated her thumbs over her nipples causing her aureola's to contract and her nipples to become erect. Simones breathing deepened and she began to pinch and pull on her nipples and a small moan escaped her.

Keeping her left hand on her right breast, Simone slid her right hand down over her rib cage to her flat stomach. She allowed her hand to brush lightly over her shaved pubic mound and on to her thigh. Simone spread her legs slightly and let he fingertips trail lightly over her inner thigh. Simone's left hand continued to knead and squeeze her breasts and pull on her nipples going from one breast to the other, then back again.

Soon she allowed her fingertips to lightly brush against her labia from the top of her slit to the bottom. Simone was becoming more and more aroused as she did this and I could see small droplets of her juices on her pussy lips. As I watched Simones labia parted slightly like the petals of a delicate flower and I could see the delicate pink flesh within. Her finger tips were slick with her secretions as she rubbed her pussy. Simone began to pull and twist on her nipples harder as her ardor increased.

As I watched Simone slipped a finger inside her slit for the first time and made contact with her clitoris. A shudder passed through her body as her finger passed over her clitoris and she gave a deep sigh. She spread her legs wider to accomodate her questing hand and she brought her left hand from her breasts to join her right at her nexus. Using the fingers of her left hand she spread her puusy lips wider fully exposing the slick flesh within. Simone drew her knees up and placed the soles of her feet flat on the floor and opened her legs still wider.

Simone rubbed her clitoris with her right hand and her hips began a rocking motion and her breathing became ragged and uneven. Simone slid the fingers of her right hand down the length of her slit and plunged her middle finger into her self and began to fuck her pussy with her finger. As she did this she whimpered and moan and she began to rock her hips faster and faster.

As I watched Simone placed another finger in her pussy to join the first and the fingers of her left hand strummed her clitoris. Simone began to quicken the pace of her fingers in and out of her pussy as she drove them into her wet pussy. Simone began to make high pitched mewling sounds and gasp for breath. Suddenly her body arched thursting her pelvis high into the air leaving only her head and feet in contact with the floor and her body shuddered violently as an orgasm ripped through her. As her body had arched she had placed her left hand over her right where she still had two fingers buried in her pussy.

Simone stayed in this position for several seconds, tendons standing out in both arms and legs while she convulsed with a powerful orgasm and a formless sound came from her mouth. Simone slowly allowed her body to relax as she lowered her ass back to the floor all the while keeping her fingers buried in herself. Her chest heaved and she jerked and shuddered as her orgasm continued to flow through her. As her ass finally rested on the floor she allowed her soaking wet fingers to slide slowly from her pussy.

I let her lay there for a while to catch her breath. I stood and told her to get up. Simone stood, head bowed and eyes downcast. I told her to come with me and led her to the bathroom where I turned on the shower and ajusted the water so that it was comfortable. I stepped under the spray and bade her to follow me. Meekly she stepped into the shower and let the water beat down on her.

I told her to bath me and again without hesitation she stepped toward me and with her body pressing gainst mine she reached around me to get the soap from the tray and began to lather my body. I stood and luxuriated in the sensations I felt as her small hands slide over my upper chest and arms. She lathered every inch of me with great care and intensity. She knelt in the shower before me and lathered my legs and feet and then turned her attention to my rigid cock and swollen balls. I almost unloaded right there as she slid her slick hands up and down the length of my cock.

Simone stood and reaching past me to the shower head pressed her body to mine and I felt her body slide over my soapy body, her small breasts sliding over my chest, with my soapy cock trapped between us. I clasped her wet body to mine and crushed her to me and kissed her hard. Simone responded to the kiss by undulating her body against mine and the sensation were driving me crazy as she did this.

I ended the kiss and allowed her to get the shower head and rinsed the soap from my quivering body as I tried to quiet my labored breathing. When she had finished rinsing me she stood quietly and waited. It was my turn to bath her and I took the soap and washed every inch of her luscious body. She stood meekly while I bathed her, only betrayed by her hieghtened breathing. I rinsed her thoroughly and replacing the shower head in the holder I turned to her and clasped her wet body to mine and once again kissed her hard and she responded as she had previously.

I was right on the edge and could wait no longer. I broke the kiss and placing my hands on her shoulders I pushed her down to kneel in front of me. Simone knelt before me with her head bowed and with my finger tips under her chin I tilted her head so that she looked up at me. With my other hand I grasped my cock and positioned it's head at her lips. Simone closed her eyes and parted her lips and allowed the head of my cock to enter her warm wet mouth. My cock throbbed and jumped at the contact and I knew that I would not last long.

Simone allowed my cock to slip from between her lips and her pink tongue darted out to lick the head of my cock all over. Using one hand Simone grasped the head of my cock in her slender fingers and pushed my cock up against my belly and her other hand to cup my balls, she began to slide her lips and tongue up and down the length of my staft.

My cock jerked and twitched and I knew it would not be long before I unloaded. Between clenched teeth I told Simone that I was going to come and she immediately palced her mouth over the head of my cock and shot jet after jet of cum into her mouth. I had both hands on her head holding her mouth in postion on my cock as I bucked my hips into her face. Simone choked, struggling to swallow my cum as it filled her mouth.

Soon my cock twitched and pulsed only occasionally as my orgasm left me feeling drained, but very satisfied. Simone licked and sucked my cock until she finally let it slide from her mouth. I turned and shut off the water and got out of the shower. I told her to stand and come out of the shower. I told her to dry me and she did meticulously. I told her to dry her self and when she was done to come to the bed room. With that I turned and left her standing there.

A few minutes later she entered the bedroom and stood next to the bed where I lay. I ordered her to get on the bed between my legs and to suck my cock so that it was hard again. Without comment she hastened to comply. I lay there and watched her suck my cock and soon I was again rock hard. Now I wanted to lick her pussy so I told her that I wanted her to turn around and put her pussy over my face while she continued to suck my cock.

Simone soon had her glistening pussy over my face and I licked at her labia as she sucked and licked me. I licked up her juices as they flowed from her pussy and found her clitoris with my tongue. I licked her little button and Simone whimpered and squirmed above me. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and using my teeth I capture it and lashed it with my tongue. Simone began to buck and tremble above me. She collapsed on my face and ground her pussy into my mouth and I increased the pressure on her clitoris. With her mouth full of my cock she screamed and began to thrash wildly atop me.

I pushed her away from me and she wailed as I did so. She tried to scramble back to her position over me and I reached down and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her around to face me. She was in the midst of a gut wrenching orgasm and was frantic with desire. I told her to straddle me! She looked at me incomprehendingly for a moment and then I saw understanding flash across her features and she threw herself on me.

In a flash her hand was between us and grasping my cock in a painful grip. She found her opening with the head of cock and slammed her pelvis forward impaling herself on my rigid cock. She placed her hands on my chest and thurst her pelvis back and forth roughly over my groin grinding her pussy into me. Her body convulsed and shuddered as another orgasm tore through her. Simone's mouth hung open and inarticulate gurgling sounds came from her. With my cock buried deep within her, I felt the muscles in her pussy contacting and squeezing my cock as her orgasm seemed to go on and on.

I reached up and grasped her breasts with both hands and roughly pinched and twisted her nipples, this sent her into another massive orgasm. Her mouth hung open and she drooled onto my chest, her fingernails dug into me and hunched her hips back and forth irratically. I slipped an arm about her and pulled her down to me and flipped the both of us over so that now I lay atop her in between her legs. I began to thrust my cock into her hard and fast.

Simone was in another place as she came constantly, I felt her nails raking my back as I continued to hammer my cock into her. Her head thrashed from side to side, eyes tightly shut mouth open in a silent scream. I threw my head back and gave out with a loud groan as I pumped my seed into her pussy. I had not had an orgasm like this in a very long time and I colapsed on to her quaking body and lay there completely spent.

We lay this way for some time until our breathing became normal, entwined with one another. I rolled off of her and she let out a disappointed groan as my cock pulled from her quivering flesh. I lay on my back and pulled her to me and she snuggled into my side with her face resting on my chest.

We slept for some while, I do not know how long! It could have been minutes or it may have been hours, I do not know. I awoke to find Simone gently sucking on my cock and it rapidly grew with her expert touch. Once again she straddled my body and I entered her. This time she made love to me gently and sweetly and we had another orgasm together. We lay in each other's arms and talked quietly, she told me of her life in Atlanta and I told her of my life here at the hotel.

We got up and went to the bathroom and took another shower together, this time it was much different than the first. We bathed one another and dryed each other. We went back to bed and she snuggled into me once again and we went to sleep holding each other.

I awoke in the morning and Simone still slept next to me. She looked like a small girl as she slept and I did not have the heart to wake her. I got up and dressed and left her there in my suite as I went off to work.

I checked with my staff and found that there had been no major problems during the night. The teen-agers had continued on as before, chasing one another about the hotel and the beach. To be sure there had been plenty of sexual activity, much to the amusement of the hotel staff.

Mr. Johnson had disappeared at around nine the previous night and had not been seen since. Mrs. Davis had spent a good deal of time running about after the teen-agers trying to keep them from fucking one another. Ms. Fletcher had not been seen and Mrs. Davis had searched for her on and off throughout the evening and night, but had no sucess.

I asked about the activities of the Detwyler boy and was told that he had been pretty active but had not bothered any of the staff. I nodded my satisfaction at this news. I asked if Hector had been about and was told that he had come and gone several times, but no one knew what his business was.

I checked my watch and saw that it was 7:05 AM and as I looked about I did not see Carmelita. I smiled to myself thinking that Mr. Johnson may have had a busy night! I would have to check the video machines at my first opportunity.

Elena stood quietly and patiently and keep her expression neutral. I smiled at her and asked if she would mind if I were just a little late in releiving her as I had not yet had my breakfast. Elena shook her head and smiled sweetly telling me to take my time. I thanked her for her understanding and then asked if she would care to join me for breakfast. Elena looked surprised and uncertain as to how she should answer.

Just then, across the lobby the elevator doors opened and Carmelita emerged from the elevator car and hurried toward the front desk. Carmelita did not look as if she had gotten a lot of rest during the night. I noted that she did not appear to be wearing a bra and this was unusaul as all the female staff were required to wear a bra. I saw that Elena also had noted her lack of a bra and was about to say something to Carmelita. Before she could say anything I greeted Carmelita cheerfully and asked why she was late to work?

Carmelita lowered her head and stammered trying to formulate an excuse. I told Carmelita that I had no time to deal with this at the moment and would talk with her later. Elena stood and had a surprised expression on her face as she listened to this exchange. I turned to Elena dismissing Carmelita and asked again if she would care to join me for breakfast? Elena said that she should remain at the desk and attend to business and that she really did not mind waiting while I had my breakfast.

I looked around at the busy staff and told Elena that was nonsense, there were more than enough staff to take care of things and that if there were any real problems she and I would just be in the dinning room and could be summoned rather quickly should the need arise. Elena flushed and looked uneasy, but nodded her acceptance.

Elena and I went to the dinning room and sat at my customary table. Elena continued to be uneasy and wary. I asked her of her family and what they were doing these days? As we sat and talked the wait staff scurried about attending to our needs and desires. Elena was clearly uncomfortable with all the attention she was getting. I sat and ate my breakfast and watched her. Elena was a very good looking woman and I made a mental note that I was going to have to fuck her and soon.