The Hotel Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena began to relax and enjoyed her breakfast, I found that I too enjoyed having my breakfast with her. Soon she was finished and excused herself saying that she had a few last minute things to take care of in getting the shifts ready to turn over. I wished her a pleasant day and watched as she left the dining room, thinking once again that I was going to have to fuck her soon.

After finishing my coffee I ambled out into the lobby and watched as the staff worked at the front desk. Satisfied that all was well I made my way to the bank of elevators and caught a car to the fifth floor and the utility room. The room was unoccupied as I had hoped it would be. I turned on the monitor and got comfortable in the chair.

The first room I checked was room # 357. I rewound the tape and started it forward on high speed and saw that there was indeed a lot of activity in that room. Heather Sewell was involved with her boy friend Bill Davis and her room mate Donna. As I watched the figure fly across the screen I wondered about the big breasted girl. I would have thought that after her anal encounter with Randy Detwyler that she would not show a great deal of interest in sex. Yet, here she was having sex with her boy friend and her room mate. As I watched she entered her room again with her room mate Donna and another young woman. Soon they were all naked and writhing on the bed together. I made a mental note to copy this tape and watch it later at regular speed. I checked the live feed from the room and saw that it was unoccupied at the moment so I loaded a fresh tape into the machine.

The next room that I was really interested in was room # 345. The room occupied by Frank Johnson. Most of the tape showed nothing much happening. Frank Johnson came and went, talked on the phone and after these coversations he always seemed upset and agitated. I suppose I could have slowed the tape to regular speed and listened to his side of the conversation and I would have been able to get the gist of the conversation. But, I was not interested in his troubles. I was more interested in seeing Mr. Johnson with Carmelita. I checked the time index on the machine and ran it forward to around 8:00 PM. I did not have long to wait.

At around 8:30 PM Frank Johnson entered his room and scurried around picking up clothing and a few empty beer cans. There was knock on his door and Frank immediately opened it and Carmelita slipped into the room. Frank poked his head out the door obviously checking to see if anyone in the hall had seen Carmelita enter his room. He closed the door quickly and turned to embrace Carmelita. I almost laughed as he stooped to embrace her. Carmelita is small, standing no more than 5' 2" tall and slender, where Frank Johnson is tall at around 6' 4".

Frank Johnson took Carmelita by the had and led her to the bed where he sat down and pulled her onto his lap. Camelita was a little hesitant to sit on his lap, but Frank was insistent and finally she sat on his lap and wiggled her round little ass into his lap. Frank slipped his long arm around Camelita's small frame and pulled her to him. They spent some time kissing and caressing one another. I was begining to grow impatient when the petting began to get heavier and the kissing more passionate.

Frank placed his hand on Carmelita's knee just below her skirt and slid it deftly up her thigh beneath her skirt. Carmelita shifted slightly and opened her legs to allow frank access to her treasures. Finaly Frank removed his hand from beneath her skirt and moved it to her chest where he cupped her small breasts. Soon Frank had Carmelita's blouse completely open and her bra pushed up to expose small but exquisite breasts.

Frank pushed Cramelita from his lap and had her stand in front of him. He pushed her blouse back over her shoulders and down her arms. He took the blouse and tossed it into a nearby chair and turned his attention to her bra which had remained pushed up over her breasts. With a deft motion Frank unhooked her bra and drew the loose garment over her shoulders and off her arms and threw it into the same chair.

Frank now drew the half naked woman to him and kissed and sucked her nipples, first one then the other. Carmelita had let her head loll back on her shoulders as frank kissed and sucked her nipples while she cradled his head with her hands. Carmelita had her eyes tightly shut as Frank worked her delicate little nipples over. Frank had his hands at her waist gently holding her and now began to move them over her ass and the backs of her thighs. Frank reached around in back of her and fould the zipper to her skirt and pulled it down. When the shirt was fully inzipped it fell from her waist and lay in a pool about her feet.

Carmelita raised a foot and stepped out of the discard skirt and with the other foot kicked it aside. Carmelita now stood in nothing but her low heels, stockings, garter belt and tiny panties. Frank pushed her back slightly and took a good long look at the almost naked woman standing before him. Frank dropped his large hand down her leg to her ankle and ran it up all the way to her stomach, letting his finger tips trail lightly over her panty clad pussy as he did so. Frank leaned toward her and began once again to kiss her breasts and left a trail of wet kisses down over her belly to her pussy. Frank placed his hand between her legs causing her to open her thighs to him and Frank slipped a finger into the elastic leg opening and pulled the fabric aside eposing her pussy.

Frank ran a long thick finger up and down Camelita's slit several times and carmelita moaned as her hips began a rythmic movement. Frank lowered his head and his pink tongue speared out of his dark face and he licked the outer lips of Camelita's pussy. Carmelita placed her hands on Franks head and pulled his face tighter against her glistening pussy. Suddenly Carmelita's legs stiffened and her knees locked and her body quaked with spasms as her face contorted in the throes of an orgasm. I sat enthralled as I watched Carmelita writh in Franks grasp with his tongue flasking over her pussy. I could see what appeared to be a combination of Carmelita's juices and Franks saliva running down her legs and wetting the tops of her stockings. Carmelita was making small noises as her body continued to quiver.

Finally Carmelita began to calm down and her legs trembled and Frank allowed her to sink slowly to her knees in front of him. Frank leaned forward, his lips and chin shinning with her juices and kissed her. Carmelita licked his mouth and chin cleaning him and gave him a final kiss. She pulled back and began tugging on his belt telling him that she wanted to see him. Frank smiled as he lean back on the bed, resting on his elbows. Carmelita struggled with his belt for a second, but soon had it undone and began to pull and tug on Franks trousers as she worked them down over his hips and thighs. I could see that frank had a rather large hardon as his shorts were tented.

Carmelita worked his pants down his legs and pulled them off and threww them to the side where they landed in a heap. She next turned her attention to Franks shorts and began to tug them down over his hips. Frank tried to accomodate her by lifting his ass off the bed. As Carmelita lowered his shorts to his thighs Franks cock sprang free and I sat up straight in my chair. Franks cock was massive. I had never seen one so large. Frank Johnson had a cock that would make most men green with envy. It appeared to be fully ten inches long and looked to be about three and a half to four inches in diameter.

Carmelita had been giggling as she had pulled on his clothes, but now she was silent as she stared wide eyed at Frank's huge cock. Camelita reached out and wrapped a tiny hand around Frank's rigid cock and gave it a tentative stroke. I could hear her tell Frank that she didn't think she could take his cock, but that she would be happy to do what she could for him as he had done for her. Frank smiled at her and told her that dispite his size he'd found that most women could accomodate him. Carmelita had continued to hold the massive organ in one hand as she stared at it slowly shaking her head.

As Carmelita had held Frank's errection in her small hand she had started to stroke him and suddenly a very large drop of pre cum oozed from the head of his cock and ran down the side of his shaft and over her hand. Carmelita used the pre cum as a lubricant and smeared it over his entire cock with both her tiny little hands. Frank groaned and licked dry lips. Carmelita hesitantly moved her face closer to Frank's crotch and his monster cock. I watched facinated as her small pink tongue flicked out between her lips and she licked the head of Frank's tool. Carmelita licked all around the head of his cock and then down to the base of his cock and back up gain.

Frank urged her on and Carmelita opened her mouth wide and lowered it on to Franks cock. I watched as the head of Frank's cock disappeared into her mouth. Frank allowed himself to recline on the bed and groaned loudly as Camelita laved the head of his massive cock with her tongue and mouth. Carmelit'a small hands stroked Franks cock as she worked her mouth over the head. Franks cock was truely massive as Carmelita struggled to get more than just a couple of inches into her mouth. Frank began to gasp and his body jerked convulsively as he approached orgasm. Suddenly Frank sat up and pushed Carmelita back forcing the head of his cock to come free of her mouth. I was disappointed as I had wanted to see Frank explode in her mouth.

In a swift motion Frank grabbed Carmelita with his hands in her armpits and lifted her from her kneeling position on the floor and swung her around easily as if she were a small child and placed her on the bed next to him. Frank leaned over and kissed her deeply while running his right hand down over her belly and pussy. Frank worked his fingers under the elastic of her soaked panties and pushed them down exposing her tender pussy. Frank insinuated his long middle finger into her slit and I watched as it slid into her opening all the way to his third knuckle. Carmelita moaned and bucked her pelvis against Franks large hand. Suddenly Carmelita's body tensed and she shook violently as she had a massive orgasm.

Frank slid from the bed and knelt on the floor next to it and reached up with both hands to pull Carmelita's soaked panties down over her legs and off. Carmelita was really wet as her panties had left moist trails down her legs as Frank had removed them from her. Frank slid both of his hand up under Carmelita's small round ass and pulled her to the side of the bed in front of him. Frank bent forward and kissed her pussy and then left a trail of wet kisses up over her belly to her tits. As Frank did this he had leaned further and further over her body bringing his massive cock closer to Carmelita's tender young pussy.

Carmelita placed her hands on Franks shoulders and tried to push him back and shook her head telling Frank that she thought he was too big. It would never fit into her. She begged him to let let her suck on him until her came. She would be glad to do that, but she didn't think she could fuck him. Frank smiled at her and shook his head and told her that they'd never know unless they tried. He told her that if he hurt her, he'd stop immediately and she could suck him off. While this exchange had been going on Frank had rubbed the head of his cock up and down the length of Carmelita's slit.

Finally Carmelita agreed to let Frank try to fuck her but begged him not to hurt her. Frank smiled and leaned forward to kiss her. As he kissed her Frank positioned his cock between the the lips of Carmelita's little pussy and applied a steady pressure. I sat forward in my chair and stared intently at the scene before me. I, like Carmelita, did not think she could accomodate such a large cock. But, as I watched Frank was able to force the huge head of his cock into Carmelita's pussy. Carmelita winced in pain and had her eyes screwed shut and she put her hands against Franks hips and pushed back as Frank continued to apply forward pressure.

Frank asked if she was okay and Carmelita gave a small nod all the while she kept her eye tightly shut. After several seconds Carmelita relaxed her hands against Franks hips allowing him to push more of his cock into her. Finally Frank had about four inches of cock in her and her pulled back so that he had just the head of his cock still in her. Then he slowly pushed his cock in her once again, this time just a little further than it had been before. I watched in amazement as Carmelita's pussy stretched to accomodate Frank's emmense size.

After several more slow careful strokes Frank had most of his cock in this tiny woman. Carmelita had let her hands slide around Franks hips to rest on his buttocks as Frank slowly pistoned his cock in and out of her pussy. Carmelita had begun to whimper and moan and now those hands that had tried to impede Franks progress now clutched at his ass cheeks pulling him deeper into her pussy. Carmelita rocked her hips meeting Frank's thrusts and soon Frank's cock was being buried in her pussy completely, his large scrotum slapping against her ass as he drove his cock into her.

Carmelita had raise her legs to Franks shoulders fully exposing pussy to Frank allowing him the deepest penetration possible. Carmelita screamed and her body convulsed as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. Frank continued to pound her pussy for all he was worth and he began to gasp and his thrusts were becoming erratic almost to the point of frenzy, when suddenly his body jerked and he threw his head back and let out a lond gutteral yell as he unloaded inside her. Carmelita wasn't that far behind him as she too screamed and whipping her head from side to side she experienced her most powerful orgasm yet.

Frank continued to pound his cock into Carmelita and make loud groaning sounds as his cock continued to pump cum into her. As he pistoned his cock into her a mixture of their cum was forced out of her pussy around Frank's huge cock. I thought to myself that it looked like Frank had come at least a quart's worth! Finally Frank's wild thrusts began to slow and finally came to a stop as Frank knelt there with Carmelita's legs still draped over his shoulders. Carmelita lay exhuasted, Frank's cock still embedded in her pussy, her chest heaving, her mouth hanging open.

They were both covered in sweat and breathing raggedly. Frank let Carmelita's legs slide from his shoulders and down the sides of his body where they hung limply over the edge of the bed. With his throbing cock still inside her Frank lean forward and kissed Carmelita gently. As he did so, his rapidly softening cock slipped out of her pussy and Carmelita moaned with disappointment. Frank got shakily to his feet and lay on the bed next to Carmelita, his huge cock flopping over onto his thigh. Camelita sighed and snuggled into the crook of Frank's arm and placed a small hand on his semi-rigid cock, stroking it softly.

With shaking hands I picked up the remote and fumbled the monitor off. I arose from the big chair and walked to the bank of recorders and extracted the tape of Frank and Carmelita from the machime and inserted a fresh tape. I slipped the tape cartridge into my pocket, I was going to save this particular tape for my private collection. I checked the other machines, turned off the lights and left the room.

I went back down to the lobby and looked about and saw that all was well. The staff had everything in order. I was somewhat aroused by what I had just witnessed on the tape machine and looked about the lobby distractedly when my eyes came to rest on Elena. I thought breifly of Lupe, but then dismissed the thought. She was just going on the pill and I did not want to run the risk of getting her pregnant. I intended to enjoy Lupe for a very long time and getting her with a big belly would take all the fun out of her delicious little body.

Then I turned and walked toward the Beach Bar. I entered the room and looked about. There were no customers in the room at this particular moment. Ester was behind the bar and was busily polishing glasses and setting up for the day. She looked up as I entered and smiled. I smiled back and raised my eyebrows. Ester blushed rather prettily and looked about and then back at me. I walked to the back of the bar where the storeroom was and opened the door. As I opened the door I turned and looked steadily at Ester. Ester reached under the bar and retrieved a small sign that said "Be back in five minutes" which she placed on the bar. With a deft motion she locked the cash register and followed me into the storeroom.

As I closed the door behind her, she started to unbutton her blouse. I placed a hand at the back of her head and to told her to forget taking her clothes off, it would not be necessay. Ester looked disappointed, but her hands went immediately to my belt as she sank to her knees in front of me. She expertly undid my belt and zipper and in no time at all she had my trousers and shorts around my ankles and then I felt her hot wet mouth on my cock, I knew I would not last long as I felt her tongue swirl around the head of my cock. I let my head loll back onto my shoulders and closed my eyes giving myself over to the sensations enmanating from my crotch.

My last thoughts before pumping a load into Ester's wonderful mouth was that I would have to start making preparations for the party at Hector's Hacienda ...

Coming soon to an Erotic Story Board near you, the conclusion of this story as it unfolds at Hector's Hacienda. Hector gets his way with Heather... Elana finds that she likes women almost as much Philipe does... Lupe gets used and discovers that she likes what she's getting... Marjorie and Beth meet and the games begin... Hector's wife Consuelo enters the game as a new player. Simone discovers herself in Philipe's arms... Randy Detwyler gets what he has coming to him!... Frank and Carmelita find love.